- » Hibachi Shrimp Sauce
Hibachi Shrimp Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hibachi shrimp sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hibachi shrimp sauce recipes.
Butterfly Shrimp With Ginger Sauce
Heat oil in a wok or small saucepan.
Stir-fry ginger, garlic, and onions for about 3 minutes or until onions are cooked.
Add chicken stock, wine, and soy sauce.
Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes.
Remove about 1/ 4 cup of the sauce and whisk together with... - 39.7035
Cut shrimp into bite-size pieces.
Make a sauce by blending together the salt, soy sauce, rice wine (sake) or sherry, and ginger.
Dip shrimp into sauce; place on skewers.
Dip the asparagus tips into the sauce, then place on skewers.
Broil in oven, basting with... - 29.3677
Lemony Shrimp Kabobs
In blender container combine chili sauce, salad oil, corn syrup, vinegar, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper; cover and blend on high speed of blender till sauce is smooth.
If desired, wrap tails of shrimp with aluminum foil to prevent burning during... - 28.3689
Yumyum Steak And Shrimp
Learn how to make homemade Hibachi style grilled steak and shrimp served with Ying's Yum Yum sauce. You can enjoy this popular Japanese meal at home. With Ying's sauce, it is simple and economical to make it. - 101.99
Shrimp En Brochette
1. Combine lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, salt and pepper and marinate the shrimp for an hour in it
2. String it on to skewers alternately with pineapple chunks and grill on a hibachi or charcoal grill until the shrimp is well cooked;... - 34.1576
Scampi On Skewers
1. To prevent charring soak bamboo skewers in a pan of cold water for at least 15 minutes.
2. With a sharp knife, slit shrimp down back, almost in half and thread each lengthwise on a skewer.
3. In a small saucepan, melt butter, add... - 39.3415
Indonesian Shrimp Sate
Heat oil in small skillet over low heat.
Add garlic and cook until lightly browned.
Stir in all remaining ingredients except shrimp (mixture will be very thick) and simmer, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
Add shrimp and mix with fingers until... - 37.9038
Seafood Vegetable Tempura
Preparation of equipment is essential to making good Tempura.
The heat of the oil is very important, so an electric frying pan or deep fat fryer is probably most satisfactory.
A Tempura nabe may be more dramatic, and is very convenient, too, if you use it... - 38.003