Classic Ice Cream
- » Hersheys Ice Cream
Hersheys Ice Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hersheys ice cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hersheys ice cream recipes.
Hershey Bar Pie
1) In a double boiler, add milk and melt chocolate bars and marshmallows in the milk. You can also do this over very low heat, in a pan.
2) Let the mix cool completely.
3) To the cooled mix, add half of the whipped cream.
4) Into the pie crust,... - 37.0254
The Hershey Squirt Shot Cocktail
Shots are popular with people out for a good time. But imagine combining chocolate syrup with butterscotch schnapps and Irish crème. Derrick debuts this unusual combination on this video and it’s a sure fire hit. This soft taste of chocolate combines well... - 115.467
Protein Ice Cream
Sweet, refreshing, and healthy, protein ice creams make for luscious dessert treat. Sweet and refreshing, you can serve it alongside your breakfast toast, luncheon meat or dinner fare. This cool, creamy ice cream won't just keep you chilled out, but also... - 103.959
Pound Cake With Vanilla Ice Cream And Chocolate Sauce
1) Cut the cake carefully into slices without breaking.
2) Top the cake slices liberally with large scoops of softened vanilla icecream.
3) Generously drizzle the chocolate syrup over ice cream.
4) Your classic dessert is ready... - 32.3597
Chocolate Sour Cream Filling And Icing
In a saucepan, combine the sugar and chocolate syrup.
When well mixed, add the sour cream, and cook over medium heat to the soft-ball stage (234°F.).
Remove from the fire; add vanilla and beat until thick enough to spread.
Add nuts of any kind for variety. - 16.2195
Chocolate Ice Box Pie
Melt candy and add water, cool.
Whip cream, add nuts, vanilla.
Pour into pie shell.
Chill in refrigerator. - 32.5437
Sour Cream Chocolate Cake
Combine baking chocolate, butter or margarine and boiling water in a small bowl; stir until chocolate and butter or margarine are melted.
Thoroughly combine brown sugar, flour, baking soda and salt in a large mixer bowl.
Gradually add chocolate mixture,... - 36.9588
Chop almonds and Hershey bar.
Mix ice cream, nuts and candy bar together.
Add orange and lemon rind.
Dip into muffin pans that have been lined with muffin papers.
Freeze. - 27.0643
Angel Food Delight
Make 24 small holes in cake.
Fill holes with Kahlua and pour remainder over cake.
Place Hershey bars in refrigerator so that the candy is as brittle as possible.
Add crushed Hershey bars to whipped cream, and ice cake with cream mixture.
Chill. - 25.5904
Creamy Chocolate Frozen Yogurt
In a medium saucepan, combine cornstarch and sugar.
Stir in milk and Egg Beater.
Cook and stir over low heat for 6-8 minutes or until mixture coats a metal spoon.
Remove from heat.
Add chocolate syrup and cool.
Stir in vanilla and yogurt.
Freeze in ice cream... - 29.6817
Fried Garlic Bread With Chocolate Malteds
1. Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan.
2. Add the oregano, pepper and salt and let it infuse for a minute.
3. Add the bread and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
4. For the Chocolate Malteds: In a blender, blend vanilla, malt, hershey's syrup... - 118.284
Homemade Chili's Molten Chocolate Cake
Looking to throw a super treat at home? Try cloning this chili style molten chocolate cake at home. This dessert is so sinful and so accurate like the store-bought ones that you really won't notice any difference. Just follow the instructions to the T to... - 101.559
Serendipity 3 Frozen Hot Chocolate
1. In a bowl, mix together sugar, evaporated instant dry milk powder, Ghirardelli cocoa, Hershey's cocoa powder and Scharffen berger cocoa to form the cocoa powder mix.
2. In a blender, add in the following order of milk,cocoa powder and ice. Blend... - 103.326
Fudgy Casserole A La Mode
Melt baking chocolate in top of a double boiler over simmering water.
Remove from heat.
Beat in butter or margarine, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
Blend in flour; add chopped pecans.
Pour into buttered 1- or 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Bake at 350°F. for 55 minutes. - 31.6911