- » Hersheys Hot Cocoa
Hersheys Hot Cocoa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hersheys hot cocoa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hersheys hot cocoa recipes.
Hershey Bar Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 9-inch pie plate and keep aside.
3. In a large mixer bowl, cream butter with sugar, egg and vanilla until the mixture is light and fluffy.
4. Using a sieve, sift flour, baking... - 49.7878
Serendipity 3 Frozen Hot Chocolate
1. In a bowl, mix together sugar, evaporated instant dry milk powder, Ghirardelli cocoa, Hershey's cocoa powder and Scharffen berger cocoa to form the cocoa powder mix.
2. In a blender, add in the following order of milk,cocoa powder and ice. Blend... - 103.442
Dense Hot Chocolate
1. In a pot add the sugar, cocoa, all-purpose flour pour ½ cup milk and combine everything until you get a smooth texture.
2. Pour the remaining milk and simmer on low heat until thick and dense.
3. Serve the dense hot chocolate with whipped... - 83.8319
Ooper Dooper Drink
Ooper Dooper Drink is quite a funny name for a drink, but when it comes to the taste this yummy delicacy makes no excuses. The Ooper Dooper Drink requires just a handful of ingredients, just check out the recipe listed here. - 24.7817
Hot Chocolate Mix
Mix together all ingredients (a clean kitchen size garbage bag works well).
Save all containers so you'll have something to put it back in, or fill fancy jars, attach a copy of recipe and give as Christmas presents. - 28.4783
Grease bottoms and sides of two 9-inch layer pans.
Cream shortening and sugar until fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition; blend in vanilla.
Stir hot water into cocoa to form a smooth paste; gradually add to creamed... - 42.9046
Fudge Sweetheart Brownies
Lauran Himmelein, owner of Partycake-Partycake in Maplewood, NJ, visits Melody Kettle and teaches her how to bake up her Sweetheart Fudge Brownie Bites. A perfect treat for Valentine's Day. - 126.703
Lightly grease 8- or 9-inch square pan.
Thoroughly combine dry ingredients in a heavy 4-quart saucepan; stir in milk.
Bring to a "bubbly" boil on medium heat, stirring constantly.
Boil without stirring to 234°F. (soft-ball stage). (Bulb of candy thermometer... - 31.7571
Heavenly Choco Hash
In a large pot, melt chocolate that has been cut into small pieces, over container of hot, not boiling, water.
Prepare a pan, 13x9 1/2 x 2 1/4 inches by placing long pieces of wax paper in bottom, across and length wise.
After chocolate has melted, put in... - 36.7418