- » Hero Rolls
Hero Rolls Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Hero Rolls recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Hero Rolls recipes.
Pate Stuffed Hero Rolls
1. Cut a 1/2 -inch-thick slice from top of each roll. Hollow out soft centers of rolls with serrated knife.
2. Combine the deviled ham and 2 tablespoons of the mustard in a small bowl. Spread the insides of 2 rolls with softened butter or margarine. Spread... - 27.377
Burgers Italiano On Hero Rolls
About 30 minutes before serving: Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
In medium bowl, mix chuck, egg, seasoned salt, seasoned pepper, onion and Parmesan.
Shape into 6 rectangular patties; broil 6 minutes; turn; broil 2 minutes.
Top each patty with 2... - 37.2526
Salad And Sandwich Rolls
Cut sandwich rolls in half lengthwise.
Place cut side up on ungreased cookie sheet or broiler pan.
On bottom half of each roll, layer 1/4 of the meat and cheese slices.
Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted and top halves of... - 40.0143
You May Also Like!
Sausage And Pepper Hero
1. Cut fennel sausages into 3 pieces each. In a nonreactive large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add sausages and cook, turning, 10 minutes, or until browned and cooked through.
2. Spoon off fat from pan. Add onion and peppers. Cook, stirring, 5... - 26.2374
Cook onion in oil in large skillet until just tender; push to side.
Shape beef into large patty; brown for 5 minutes.
Break into chunks; stir in tomato sauce, oregano and salt.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Place rolls in single layer in large shallow baking pan;... - 38.7771
Cook potatoes with 1 teaspoon salt and water in medium size saucepan 15 minutes, or until tender; drain.
Mix in celery, onion and dill pickle Saute sausages, stirring often, in butter or margarine until lightly browned in medium size frying pan.
Stir in brown... - 31.5326
1. Halve the hero rolls and using romaine, cover the hero rolls’ bottom halves.
2. Make tuna pieces, add to pickle relish and toss well. Arrange atop romaine and place cheese strips and olive slices above the tuna mixture.
3. Prepare a mixture of... - 37.6558
Pizza Heroes is an amazingly delicious snack. This delicious recipe for Pizza Heroes is sure to win your families praise. Try it! - 39.637
Traditional Lobster Roll
Why not prepare some lobster rolls at home. Take a look at this fantastic video that Chef Laurence makes this traditional sandwich dish. The chef shows great technique to remove lobster meat and shares nice tips too. Watch the video and treat your family and... - 114.068
Corned Beef Turkey Heroes
Lightly spread cut surfaces of Kaiser rolls or buns with tartar sauce and salad dressing.
Layer slices of the corned beef, onion, Swiss cheese, and turkey on rolls.
Replace tops of rolls; place each sandwich on an 18x12-inch rectangle of heavy-duty foil.
Wrap... - 28.6843
Sausage And Pepper Heroes
Place sausages on microwave roasting rack.
Cover with paper towels.
Cook on HI (max. power) 4 minutes.
Cook on HI (max. power) 4 minutes longer.
Set sausages aside.
In a 2-cup glass measure cook barbecue sauce with pepper strips on HI (max.... - 30.1737
Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 4 to 6 minutes. Place in greased bowl, turning to grease top. Cover; let rise in warm, draft-free place until doubled in size, about 30 to 45 minutes. (With Rapid Rise Yeast, omit rise; proceed... - 35.373
Italian Sausage Heroes
1 Score sausages every 1/2 inch; saute slowly in a large frying pan 15 minutes, or until cooked through; drain on paper toweling.
2 Pour off all drippings, then measure 3 tablespoons and return to pan; stir in onion and saute until soft. Stir in peppers,... - 33.1212
Italian Sausage Heroes
1. Score the sausages every 1/2 inch; saute slowly in a large skillet for 15 minutes, or until cooked through; drain on paper toweling.
2. Pour off all drippings, then measure 3 tablespoons and return to pan; stir in onion and saute until soft. Stir in... - 30.5225