- » Herbed Stuffed Egg
Herbed Stuffed Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of herbed stuffed egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for herbed stuffed egg recipes.
Eggs Stuffed With Ham And Herbs
Eggs Stuffed With Ham And Herbs is simply one of the most tempting dishes I have come across!! This tasty and nutritious dish is sure to bowl your family over. I make the Eggs Stuffed With Ham And Herbs frequently at home Try it for yourself! - 43.6894
Eggs Stuffed With Herbs
Eggs Stuffed With Herbs is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare chilled recipe, Eggs Stuffed With Herbs is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 35.679
Curried Stuffed Eggs
Quarter hard-cooked eggs lengthwise.
Remove yolks to bowl; mash.
Combine yolks, next 4 ingredients, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
If necessary, cut a thin slice off the bottom of each egg quarter so it will sit flat.
Using pastry bag with star tip, pipe sour cream... - 25.8476
Egg Stuffed Tomatoes
– Slice top off tomato and scoop out pulp without damaging the outer skin.
– Break 1 egg into each tomato and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
– In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, basil, and garlic. Brush tomato skin with... - 27.9216
Stuffed Egg Halves With Mustard
Force egg yolks through sieve using back of wooden spoon.
Place in mixing bowl.
Add mustard, mayonnaise, Tabasco sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Mix until well combined and correct seasoning.
Spoon mixture into pastry bag fitted with star nozzle.
Stuff... - 30.4418
Stuffed Eggs Au Gratin
Cut the eggs in half lengthwise and slip out the yolks into a bowl.
Mash the yolks with the butter, Worcestershire, and mustard.
Mix in minced onion, parsley, and ham; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Fill the egg whites with this mixture, and arrange in... - 29.0369
Shrimp Stuffed Eggs
Cook eggs 10 minutes in gently boiling water.
When cooked, drain and cool under running water for at least 3 to 4 minutes.
Peel eggs and cut in half, either lengthwise or widthwise.
Carefully remove yolks and place in sieve set over bowl.
Force through with... - 42.1695
Eggs And Parmesan Stuffed Baked Tomatoes
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Grease a small dish with oil.
Wash and dry the tomatoes.
Cut a cap off the top, hollow out, and sprinkle the insides with the salt and pepper.
Wash and pat the tarragon dry, chop 12 leaves and sprinkle inside the tomatoes.
Beat the... - 36.273
Shrimp Stuffed Eggs
Prick the eggs in one end with a needle, set in boiling water and boil 10 to 12 minutes.
Dip the eggs in cold water, peel and allow to cool.
Peel and finely dice the onion.
Wash, dry and remove the large strings from the celery.
Cut into thin slices and... - 40.6063
Herb And Bacon Stuffing
Remove rind from bacon and cut bacon into small pieces.
Place bacon in a heated frying pan over a low heat and fry until almost crisp.
Add onion and butter and continue to ,fry gently until onion is soft.
Mix into breadcrumbs with herbs, salt and pepper.
Add... - 34.0988
Herb And Ham Stuffed Chicken Legs
These Herb and Ham Stuffed Chicken Legs are a desire ! Try this spicy ham stuffed chicken with bread crumbs, herb and vegetable seasonings and irresistibly sauced with tomato sauce and seasoned with tarragon for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Herb... - 40.062
Cumberland Chicken With Pork Herb And Ham Stuffing
Stuffing: In skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion until tender.
Stir in mushrooms, spinach, parsley, marjoram, sage, thyme, salt, and pepper to taste; cook for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
In bowl, combine pork, ham, bread crumbs and... - 41.2344
Veal Breast With Herb Stuffing
Dice bacon and onion.
Cook bacon in frypan until partially cooked.
Add onion; cook 5 minutes.
Drain and chop mushrooms; add to frypan.
Cook 5 minutes; remove from heat.
Let cool; transfer to mixing bowl.
Add herbs, beef, crumbs, eggs, and... - 39.4366
Veal Heart With Pork And Herb Stuffing
To make the stuffing, chop together the shallots, parsley and tarragon and garlic.
Mash the bread with the shallot mixture, stir in the pork, then add the egg, salt and pepper.
Beat the mixture into a smooth paste.
Fry a little of the mixture to taste it and... - 46.1655
Sage And Herb Whole Wheat Stuffing
1. Take 8 of the 12 slices of bread, and tear them into small pieces. Place the pieces in a food processor or blender, and process into coarse crumbs. Measure the crumbs. There should be 4 cups. (Adjust the amount if necessary.)
2. Take the remaining 4 slices... - 28.5182
Herbed Sausage Meat Balls
Want a real quick snack idea for your party? Let this video show you how to cook a perfectly toothsome snack balls with only sage and onion. It's a simple recipe, quick to make and delightfully tasty! - 106.049
Herb & Nut Stuffed Aubergines
1) Preheat oven to moderate temperature before baking.
2) Slice aubergines into two pieces lengthwise and with a knife point, run round the edge, just inside the skin.
3) Make slits across in many places and add salt and keep aside for 30... - 46.3917
1. To prepare eggs, shell them and cut a small sliver off each end so that halved eggs will stand level.
2. Cut eggs in half across center.
3. Remove yolks without damaging halved whites.
4. Put yolks in a bowl (for making stuffing).
5. Butter crackers or... - 33.4637
Omelette For One
Beat eggs in small bowl with fork.
Beat in chopped parsley and chives.
Heat omelet pan until it sizzles when a drop of water is sprinkled on it.
Quickly melt butter in pan.
Pour in egg mixture.
Grasp handle of pan in one hand and fork in other.
Shake pan as... - 34.5618
Herbed Stuffing For Fish
1. In a skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
2. Add and sautÃ© the shallots until they are soft and golden, adding a bit of water to prevent the onions from burning, .
3. Take pan off the heat and cool onions slightly.
4. Tip them into a food... - 38.9458
Flank Steak With Herb Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.). Pound the steak or score it lightly on both sides.
2. In a skillet heat the butter, add the onion and garlic and cook until lightly browned. Add the mushrooms and cook three minutes. Add the nuts, parsley, bread cubes,... - 30.1737
Lemon Herb Stuffing
Mix all the dry ingredients together, add the juice of the lemons and bind with the beaten egg.
This is used for lamb, beef olives and veal birds. - 29.3907
Herb Stuffed Chicken Legs With Baked Onions
Put breadcrumbs, chopped shallots, basil, oregano, parsley, salt and pepper in bowl; mix well.
Add melted butter, lightly beaten egg and crushed garlic, mix until all ingredients are well combined.
With finger or handle of small spoon, loosen skin around each... - 39.4383
Roast Turkey With Orange Herb Stuffing Microwave Method
This recipe for roast turkey with orange herb stuffed is made with a whole turkey stuffed with orange rind and sage along with onions, walnuts flavored with garlic, butter and orange brandy. Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 45.9845
Herbed Fish Stuffing
Saute the shallots in the oil, adding a few drops of water if necessary to prevent scorching.
When the shallots are transparent, remove them from the heat and cool slightly.
Place the shallots in a blender with the remaining ingredients, reserving 1/2 cup... - 32.4857
Bacon And Herb Stuffing
1. Cook bacon until just crisp. Add the butter and onion and cook until the onion is soft but not brown.
2. Mix into breadcrumbs with the herbs and add salt and pepper to taste and add the beaten egg and mix well. - 31.7092
Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Herb Cheese
Combine Neufchdtel cheese, parsley, lemon-pepper seasoning, basil, oregano, and garlic powder in a small bowl; stir well.
Set mixture aside.
Trim excess far from chicken.
Place each piece of chicken between 2 sheets of waxed paper; flatten to 1/4-inch... - 43.1032
Leek And Herb Stuffed Jackets
1) Pre-heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas mark 7.
2) In a microwaveable bowl, add in the leeks with a little water. Microwave the dish on High for 3 minutes. Take it out and set it aside.
3) Next, microwave the potatoes on High for 10 to... - 36.2575
Herbed Rice & Beef Stuffed Green Peppers
Mix together well the beef, rice, chopped green pepper, onions, catsup, salt, pepper, thyme, and eggs.
Cut the stem ends off the green peppers, seed them, stuff them with the meat mixture, and arrange in a shallow casserole or baking pan.
Mix the... - 36.3698
Bacon And Herb Stuffing
1 In a pan, let the bacon fry in its own fat until crisp.
2 Using a slotted spoon, remove from the pan.
3 In a bowl, combine bacon with the remaining ingredients.
4 The stuffing is ready to use at this stage, however, you want it frozen then... - 40.2582
Herb And Breadcrumb Stuffing
1 Mix the ground fish, chopped parsley, grated onion and bread-crumbs together.
2 Blend with the beaten egg and season with salt and pepper and the garlic salt. Use as a stuffing for any fish whole round or flat fish and fillets. - 24.0436
Sausage And Herb Stuffed Mushrooms
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray.
2 Remove the stems from the mushrooms and finely chop. Set the chopped stems and the caps aside.
3 To make the filling, heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.... - 32.1213
Herb Stuffing is a yummy preparation that is perfect for sandwiches. Try making this unique and well flavored Herb Stuffing! I am sure you will love it! - 32.4107
Melt butter in saute pan over medium heat and saute shallots 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove from heat, cool slightly, and put in container of food processor.
Add celery, parsley, watercress, bread, basil, and egg and puree.
Place bread crumbs and water chestnuts in... - 34.6045
Herbed Apple Cornbread Stuffing
1) In a custard cup, combine water and instant onion. Set aside for 10 minutes to soften.
2) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
3) Take a large bowl and mix together apple, cornbread, parsley, sage, thyme, onion and black pepper. Also, add... - 45.2183
Mushroom & Herbs Stuffed Zucchini
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Wash the Zucchini well and blance them.
3) Drain the water from zucchini and allow them to cool before cutting them lengthwise into two.
4) Scoop out the pulp from the halved zucchini pieces and finely chop the... - 46.829
Herb Stuffed Peppers And Sausages
1. Start heating oven to 400Â°F.
2. Meanwhile, halve peppers lengthwise; remove seeds; in boiling salted water, cook, covered, 5 minutes.
3. Saute onion in butter until tender. Add bread, marjoram, thvme, celerv, salt, pepper, and egg; toss.
4. In... - 31.9185
Cheddar & Herbs Stuffed Zucchini
1. Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise. Scoop out most of the flesh, leaving a shell of about 5 mm (1/4 inch). Chop the flesh.
2. Melt the butter in a pan, add the green onion and red pepper and fry for 4-5 minutes, until soft. Add the chopped zucchini and... - 30.3404