- » Herbed Spiced Snapper
Herbed Spiced Snapper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of herbed spiced snapper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for herbed spiced snapper recipes.
Gulf Baked Red Snapper
Put fish, cleaned, with head and tail removed, in buttered roasting pan.
Crush or mince garlic.
Add salt, pepper, melted fat, and lemon juice.
Rub fish inside and out with this mixture.
Let stand in cool place for 1 hour.
Add remaining ingredients.
Place in... - 39.4724
This cajun fish is a red snapper recipe cooked in a skillet. Cooked with spices like paprika, garlic and a three pepper medley, the cajun fish is herbed with thyme and oregano for flavor. Brushed with butter it is finished when the fish is done and served... - 37.1396
Clean, wash and dry fish.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper and rub well with garlic.
Set aside for about 1 hour.
Saute onion and garlic residue in oil.
Add tomato paste, spices and beer.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Pour some of the sauce in a greased baking... - 38.5394
Spicy Broiled Snapper
1. Preheat the broiler and place the rack 4 inches from the heat.
2. Place a large wire rack, on a baking sheet and grease the rack with oil.
3. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the milk and mustard until blended.
In a shallow dish,... - 45.0561
New Orleans Bouillabaisse
New orleans bouillabaisse is a mixed fish stew prepared with red fish and red snapper. Prepared along with a medley of vegetables herbed and spiced to taste with added saffron for flavor. This new orleans bouillabase is cooked with white wine and served over... - 45.4968
This whole fish recipe is a rd snapper recipe. Cooked with potatoes, tomatoes, onions and bacon, this red snapper is cooked in the oven by baking. Spiced and flaored with sweet chilies, the whole fish is herbed with parsley and can be served with a side of... - 42.5118
Herbed Haddock Stew With Potatoes
1. In a skillet, gently warm olive oil on a very low flame.
2. Saute vegetables.
3. Add herbs, spices, water and cubed potatoes. Stir it well. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, or until mixture is soft and slightly brown.
4. Add fish over it. Cover... - 42.3833
Sashimi Platter Supreme
1. Make cucumber cup now or wasabi horseradish cone just before serving, keeping in mind that powdered wasabi horseradish needs 10 minutes to mature.
2. Prepare GARNISHES. Peel daikon and shred. Peel, seed, and shred remaining cucumber. Shredded vegetables... - 42.3317