Roast Chicken Leg
- » Herbed Roast Chicken Leg
Herbed Roast Chicken Leg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of herbed roast chicken leg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for herbed roast chicken leg recipes.
Cheese And Herb Chicken Legs
Cheese and herb chicken legs are made with chicken drumsticks roasted in the oven. Prepared with an under the skin stuffing of herbs like basil, dill tarragon and parsley, the cheese and herb chicken legs are brushed with butter and coated in biscuit crumbs... - 48.6769
Roasted Rosemary Chicken Legs
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine onion, margarine, rosemary, salt, pepper and garlic in small bowl; set aside.
Run finger under chicken skin to loosen.
Rub onion mixture under and over skin.
Place chicken, skin side up, in small shallow roasting pan.
Pour wine... - 39.876
Roasted Chicken Legs
These Roasted Chicken Legs are a desire ! Try these juicy chicken legs seasoned with pepper, salt and thyme. Your suggestions for these Roasted Chicken Legs are welcome. - 29.6228
I love to roast chicken leg quarters, they are so easy to prepare. You can put prepare these in just about an hour. You can roast these with a variety of vegetables, here I have roasted these with red potatoes, garlic, carrots, radishes, lemon, and I added a... - 0
Roasted Chicken Legs With Zucchini And Olives
In a large pan, heat the oil and butter.
Cook the chicken legs for 3 to 4 minutes, turning regularly until golden; season.
Add the tomato paste and let the chicken brown.
Incorporate the shallots, garlic, zucchini, tomatoes, olives, chicken stock and... - 37.9228
Chicken Roast With Herbs
Looking for some simple and inexpensive recipes that can be made with a whole chicken? Here is a simple recipe of roasted whole chicken that promises a wholesome meal for four. Watch the video and chefs instructions to make a perfect chicken roast. Use the... - 112.108
Leg Of Lamb With Apricot Stuffing
Leg of lamb with apricot stuffing is a fruited and herbed lamb recipe. Oven cooked, the lamb is prepared with a rice and apricot mix along with chutney. Rolled and roasted to medium doneness, this leg of lamb has basil and apple juice for flavor. Served with... - 46.9379
Double Herb Roasted Chicken And Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Remove and discard giblets and neck from chicken. Rinse chicken with cold water,- pat dry. Trim excess fat. Starting at neck cavity, loosen skin from breast and drumsticks by inserting fingers, gently pushing between skin and... - 33.0885
Fresh Herb Roasted Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F. Use your fingers to loosen breast skin of chicken. Insert 4 to 6 whole herb sprigs under skin and spread to flatten them. Season chicken inside and out with salt and pepper. Fill chicken cavity with remaining fresh herbs. Tie legs... - 26.1545
Herb Roast Chicken
Sprinkle 1/2 t.
Salt and 1/2 t. basil inside cavity of two chickens.
Rub 1/2 t.
Salt and 1/2 t. basil on outside of chickens, then rub with onion halves.
Place 1 onion and 1 celery top inside each chicken.
Truss chicken by tying legs together and then to the... - 33.4749
Herb Roasted Chicken
Mix lemon peel, oregano, sage, marjoram, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and garlic in small bowl.
Gently loosen and lift skin from breast and legs.
Rub herb mixture under skin.
Place onion and bay leaf in cavity of chicken.
Secure legs together with... - 45.9767
Roast Chicken With Lemon Herb Rub
In a small bowl or with a mortar and pestle combine lemon, garlic, and herbs to form a slightly moist paste.
Wash the chicken and dry thoroughly, inside and out.
Loosen the skin across the breast and then down around the leg and thigh using a chop stick or... - 33.5342
Herb Roasted Chicken
Wash chicken under cold running water.
Pat with a paper towel until thoroughly dry.
Combine butter, lemon juice, parsley, and green onion.
With a rubber spatula, loosen the skin at the sides of the breast and around the legs.
Carefully push the butter mixture... - 36.9818
Herb Roasted Chicken
Remove giblets and neck from chicken and save for other use, or discard.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
In a small bowl, combine thyme, basil, salt and pepper and stir to mix well.
Rub all over chicken, inside and out.
Stuff chicken with bay leaf,... - 44.4648
Herb Roasted Chicken
Cream together margarine, garlic, Parmesan cheese, sage, thyme and basil.
Turn chicken breast side up and work your fingers under the skin at the openings on each side of the breast.
Continue into thigh and leg and make the skin as smooth as possible.
Using... - 31.6119
Lemon Herb Roasted Chicken
Remove and discard neck and giblets from chicken. Rinse chicken with cold water. Pat dry.
Loosen skin covering chicken breast meat by slipping fingers down from top between skin and breast meat, gently making a pocket. Place 4 lemon slices and 1 teaspoon of... - 31.0004
Roast Chicken With Herb Butter
Introduce this Roast Chicken With Herb Butter to your yearning taste buds, they'll not ever ask for anything else for a long time to come. This Roast Chicken With Herb Butter makes a compelling Main Dish for most party meals. Use the freshest of Chicken... - 39.0599
Herb Roasted Chicken With Moist Bread Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 450°F Remove giblets and neck from chicken; reserve for another use. Rinse chicken inside and out with cold running water; drain. Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
2. In cup, combine butter, chives, and parsley until very well blended.... - 29.4787
Herbed Roast Chicken
Chicken is a favorite at my home. I love entertaining and also trying out new and interesting chicken recipe. This herbed roast chicken is one of my all time favorites. Especially when it comes to the taste and flavors. If you are a chicken lover you must... - 49.0794
Herbed Roast Chicken
Prepare chicken for baking.
Combine carrots, 1 tea spoon thyme, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon butter; stuff chicken with carrot mixture.
Tie legs and wings to body; place in shallow roasting pan.
Place bacon over breast.
Dot chicken with butter; sprinkle... - 44.7241
Roast Leg Of Lamb With Braised Scallion Sauce
1)In a large dish,mix the lemon rind,lemon juice,garlic,salt,pepper,herbs and oil.
2)Marinate the lamb in this mixture for 24 hours.
3)Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
4)Roll and tie the marinated lamb.
5)Coat the surface with the... - 43.2937
Lemon, Garlic And Herb Roast Chicken
1. Heat oven to 200C / 180C fan / gas 6. Halve the lemons and prick one half all over with your knife. Cut the rest into wedges and set aside. If the chicken's legs are tied with string, remove it. Put the lemon half inside the cavity with a bay leaf, a few... - 32.3988
Herb & Butter Roasted Chicken
Hello there! Ronnie Woo is presenting a video on how to make an Herb & Butter Roasted Chicken! The handsome chef is using the freshest oregano, thyme and parsley to give the chicken the best possible flavor. Ummm..umm..umm.. Your kitchen is going to be... - 132.74
English Roast Chicken With Herbed Orange Stuffing
For stuffing: Saute veal in nonstick large skillet over medium-high heat until just beginning to lose pink color, about 3 minutes.
Transfer to large bowl.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in same skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion and carrots and saute until... - 43.484
Lemon Herb Chicken Cooked Under A Brick
1. One a meat board and using a jointing knife or clever, split each chicken in half, along the back bone. Trim off the fat.
2. Use a heavy skillet to weigh down and flatten the chicken halves, on the skin side.
3. Stud each breast and each leg... - 47.6389
Herbed Capon With Brown Rice Stuffing And Roasted Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Cut and discard the neck and reserve the giblets.
3) Rinse the bird well inside and out with cold water.
4) Dry the bird using paper towels.
5) Begin from the edge of the cavity.
6) Slowly loosen and lift the... - 46.831
Roast Tarragon Chicken
Rub chicken all over with the lemon juice.
Put the lemon pieces in the cavity along with 1 tablespoon each of butter and tarragon.
Gently separate the chicken skin from the breast meat, using your fingers to loosen the skin without tearing Distribute the... - 38.9835
Spring Chicken With Garlic
Peel away outer leaves from garlic heads, leaving skin of cloves intact.
Separate the cloves.
Peel and mince 4 cloves; reserve remaining garlic cloves.
In a small bowl combine minced garlic, 1 tablespoon of the oil, 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, the cracked black... - 43.5943
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Rinse chicken and pat dry inside and out. Rub cavity with salt and pepper. Put onion, celery, and thyme in cavity. Cross bone ends of legs and tie together. Rub skin with olive oil.
2. Place chicken in a small roasting pan. Roast 45... - 27.3504
One Hour Roast Chicken With Sage And Garlic
1. Rinse and pat chicken dry inside and out with paper towels. Using heavy-duty kitchen scissors, cut chicken open along backbone; flatten and arrange skin-side up on rack of a broiler pan.
2. In a bowl, blend butter with garlic, sage, lemon zest, salt and... - 29.9523
Roast Chicken With Brown Rice Stuffing
Marinate whole roasting chicken in 1/2 cup sherry for 3 to 4 hours.
Bring chicken stock to boil in saucepan, add rice and butter; cover and simmer for 20 minutes. (The rice will not be done.) Presoak pot, top and bottom, in water for 15... - 43.0711
Preheat oven to 425°F (220T).
Stuff cleaned chicken with carrot, celery, halved onion, parsley and bay leaf.
Force inside and dribble in 1 tsp (5 ml) melted butter.
Secure legs with string and baste with remaining butter.
Place in roasting pan, season... - 43.5629
Roasted Dill Chicken
Roasted dill chicken is a herbed and flavorful chicken recipe. Easy to prepare, the dill chicken is prepared with a pureed mix of shallots with dill and Italian dressing, spread in the cavity and on both layeres of the skin. Covered with a foil, the chicken... - 39.4929
Lemon And Rosemary Roast Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Rinse chicken and pat dry inside and out. Cut lemon into 8 thin slices, discarding end; remove seeds. Scatter a few rosemary leaves over each lemon slice.
2. With cavity of chicken toward you, slip your fingers between skin and meat... - 26.713
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Fennel Sausage
1. In a small bowl, soak bread in milk 5 minutes. Squeeze bread to remove excess liquid.
2. Crumble sausage meat into a small frying pan. Cook, stirring, over medium heat with 2 tablespoons water 2 minutes, or until no longer pink. Add onion, oregano, and... - 30.751
Roast Capon With Herbs
Preheat over to 400F.
Wash capon well, inside and out, under cold water.
Pat dry, inside and out, with paper towels.
Sprinkle inside with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Rinse giblets; set aside.
In small bowl, with electric mixer or wooden spoon,... - 39.3872
Herb Roasted Capon
Herb Roasted Capon are tender young capon with parsley flakes, thyme leaves and sage roasted till golden brown. This Herb Roasted Capon is an extremely simple recipe also appetizingly inviting! If you are looking for an easy homemade Chicken recipe, why not... - 38.073
Herbed Lamb Roast
Unroll roast and sprinkle lightly with pepper.
Combine onion, celery, carrot, mustard, yogurt, thyme, and rosemary, then spread over roast.
Roll up and tie securely.
Place roast on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Insert meat thermometer in the thickest... - 45.4279
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Rice And Apricots
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a medium size saucepan over moderately low heat, bring 3 cups of the chicken broth, the onion, and celery to a simmer.
Cook, covered, for 5 minutes.
Stir in the rice, apricots, and thyme, and cook, covered, for 20 minutes or... - 42.8586
Chicken Roasted With Winter Vegetables
Rinse the chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
Remove any excess fat from inside the chicken.
Starting at the neck opening, use your fingers to gently loosen the skin from the meat to create a pocket on each side of the breast.
Leave the skin attached to... - 42.2251
Deviled Oven Fried Chicken
1 ln a large bowl, combine the buttermilk, mustard, garlic, and red pepper.
Add the chicken pieces, cover, and let them marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or as long as overnight.
2 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
In a shallow bowl, combine the... - 41.1948
Going by its looks this Tarragon Chicken recipe seems yummy. Even though Tarragon Chicken is a Main Dish I relish it any time of the day. Chicken is the primary ingredient in Tarragon Chicken. Mark this Tarragon Chicken, or else you will later regret... - 49.1528
Chicken Roll With Caper Sauce
To bone chicken, remove the chicken wings, leaving as much skin on chicken as possible.
(Reserve wings for another use.) Remove tail.
Place chicken, breast side down, with legs pointed away from you.
With a sharp, short-blade knife, make a cut along the... - 40.3722
Cornish Hens With Chestnut Sausage Stuffing
Cornish hens with chestnut sausage stuffing is a savory recipe made with a cooked stuffing. Prepared with a vegetable and crumbled sausage mix combined with breadcrumbs, pine nuts and herbs for flavor, the hens are stuffed and covered with foil. Roasted in... - 47.8451
Roast Capon With Tarragon
1 Preheat the oven to 400F.
2 Wash the capon thoroughly, under cold water.
3 Pat dry, inside and out, with paper towels.
4 In a bowl, mix 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
5 Sprinkle the mixture inside the Capon.
6 ... - 45.8274
Baked Herbed Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Combine the olive oil, butter, garlic, lemon juice, and herbs in a medium-size bowl. Season well with salt and pepper. Work in the flour with a spoon, and spoon this herb paste under and into the skin of the chicken.
3. Place... - 33.0509
Whole Roasted Chicken And Vegetable Recipe: So Simple
I just love rustic recipes, especially this one here. What I love about this dish is that it is filled with a lot of fresh vegetables and fruits, and it is a complete dish. You can even make this as your main meal for Thanksgiving instead of the turkey. Have... - 122.435
Grill Roasted Chicken With Potato Fans
Prepare a fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
To prepare the chicken, pat dry with paper towels.
Rub inside and outside the chicken with a cut side of the lemon.
Sprinkle inside and... - 43.6168
Seasoned Roast Chicken
Remove and discard any fat from cavity of chicken.
Fill cavity of chicken with seasoning mixture; do not pack seasoning in tightly because bread expands during cooking and the seasoning will become a solid mass.
Place chicken on board,... - 44.3147
Almond Roast Chicken With Honey Glaze
Combine stuffing mix, almonds and celery in a large bowl.
Place butter and water in a 2 cup glass measuring cup.
Microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until butter melts.
Add chicken liver and microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until liver cooks.
Pour over... - 43.5315
Mum's Roast Chicken Dinner
1. To make stuffing, mix bread, bacon, apricots, spring onions, pecans, parsley, sage and black pepper in a bowl. Combine milk and egg, pour into bread mixture (a) and mix well.
2. Discard any fat from cavity of chicken. Rinse cavity and surface under cold... - 34.7473
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Rub the inside of the chicken with half a lemon and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add a small onion to the cavity and the herbs, if desired, or stuff with basic bread crumb stuffing Truss the chicken and place it in... - 27.1887
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Rub the inside of the chicken with half a lemon and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add a small onion to the cavity and the herbs, if desired, or stuff with basic bread crumb stuffing. Truss the chicken and place it... - 30.0123
Roasted Chicken With Potatoes And Garlic
1. Heat the oven to 450Â°F.
2. To prepare the chicken by remove its giblets, reserving them for another use, then wash and dry the bird thoroughly.
3. On a cutting board chop the 3 cloves of garlic and the herbs very well, place them... - 44.2425
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2 Brush the chicken with oil.
3 In a bowl mix half the onions and half the herbs.
4 Put this mixture inside the chicken.
5 Tie the legs together or truss the chicken.
6 In a roasting pan, place... - 45.1235
Roasted Chicken And Veggies Too
1. Place an oven rack in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 475Â°F.
2. Remove the giblet package and excess pieces of fat from the cavity and neck of the chicken. For easier carving, remove the wishbone. Pat dry and season the cavity with salt only... - 35.5935
A good, simple roasted chicken can be just what you're craving for dinner. Here's how to roast a chicken, from master chef Marc Bauer, who teaches at the famed French Culinary Institute in New York. - 133.514
How To Roast A Perfect Chicken
How many times have you landed with chicken either undercooked or overcooked? To avoid such mess in future, you should watch this video. The chef instruction upon how a chicken can be roasted with perfection. - 104.456
Plum Wonderful Roasted Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 350° F before baking.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine stuffing, apple, celery, 5 tablespoons water, margarine, walnuts, and onion.
3) Stuff the cavity of chicken with this mixture.
4) Fasten wing tips onto back,... - 45.3361
Honey Glazed Filbert Roast Chicken
Combine stuffing mix with the filberts, celery, chicken liver, butter, and water; toss lightly.
Stuff cavity of chicken with the mixture, then tie chicken legs and wings with cord to hold close to body.
Place chicken, breast up, on rack in a shallow roasting... - 38.6074
Roast Chicken With Stuffing And Gravy
1. In a saucepan, prepare the stuffing by melting the butter and olive oil together over low heat.
2. Add the onion and garlic to the oil butter mix and cover with butter paper and cook over a low heat. This will turn the onions soft but not... - 46.2771
Filbert Roast Chicken With Honey Glaze
1) Preheat oven to 400-degrees.
2) In a shallow baking pan, spread the chopped filberts and bake for about 10 to 15 minutes at 400-degrees, stirring occasionally.
3) Mix together the chopped filberts. stuffing mix, celery, chicken lover,... - 46.8603
Roast Chicken With Pears & Sage
1. Heat an electric oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Remove giblets and neck from chicken; refrigerate for use another day.
3. Rinse chicken with cold running water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels.
4. In small bowl, stir sliced sage, pepper, 2... - 41.4281
Glazed Cornish Hens
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Rinse hens and pat dry with paper towels.
Sprinkle cavities with garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
Tie legs together, bend wings back and truss with kitchen twine.
Melt 1/4 cup butter in large skillet over medium-high heat and brown... - 44.7663
Herb And Red Currant Stuffed Duck
Bone the duck.
Put it on a board with the neck towards you and cut off the wing and leg tips at the joint.
Place breast side down.
Using a sharp knife, slit through to the bone along its back.
Ease the flesh away from one side of the back and rib cage, then... - 40.2642
Herb Seasoned Cornish Hens
In small bowl, combine Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Sprinkle cavity of each Cornish hen with 1/4 teaspoon seasoning mixture.
Reserve remaining mixture.
Fill each cavity with 1/4 cup onions.
Secure legs together with string.
Arrange... - 37.9546
Wegmans Italian Roast Chicken
Nothing says 'comfort food' like roasted chicken. Wegmans Executive Chef Scott Bova shares an Italian style for your table. This recipe makes a great Sunday dinner and wonderful leftovers later in the week. It is a really easy recipe using few ingredients.... - 130.524
Roasted Chickens, Two At A Time
1. Preheat the oven to 475Â° F.
2. Remove the giblet package and excess pieces of fat from the cavity and neck of each chicken. Pat them dry. (For easier carving, remove the wishbone.)
3. In a bowl, combine the onion, herbs, room-temperature butter, olive... - 38.1339
Roast Chicken With Lemon And Leek Stuffing
When I was a child, I always thought of roast chicken as the ultimate treat for our family lunch on Sundays; even though chicken is now a much more commonplace meal, I still enjoy it just as much.
Roast chicken lends itself to all sorts of tasty stuffings and... - 40.5809
Chicken And Sausage Puttanesca
The chicken and sausage puttanesca is a cooked and baked chicken preparation made along with italian sausages and veggies. Made savory and appetizing with onions, garlic and tomatoes with anchovy paste, I like using the hot italian sausages in this recipe.... - 47.2445
Roasted Turkey With Corn Bread Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Clean per Simple Roasted Chicken recipe
3. Combine the oil or butter, salt, pepper, rosemary, and vermouth or lemon juice, if desired, and rub or brush into flesh and skin.
4. Loosely fill the cavity with stuffing and place the... - 31.0446
Roast Turkey With Sage Stuffing
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C).
2) Wipe the turkey with a damp cloth and sprinkle salt, pepper and lemon juice inside the turkey.
3) Combine 1 cup melted butter, celery, onions, sage, marjoram, thyme, salt and pepper.
4) In a... - 45.8674
Apricot Glazed Chicken
Pat chicken dry with paper towels. Toss 1 cup grapes with 2 tablespoons honey in small bowl. Place grapes in body cavity. Tie legs close to body and fold wing tips back or secure with skewers or cotton string. Place chicken, breast side up, on rac in roasting... - 34.4618
Chicken And Dressing
chicken and dressing is a cooked chicken recipe prepared with herbed vegetable dressing. Cooked in the oven, the chicken and dressing is a very simple and traditional meal that is complete in itself and filling as well. - 45.1448
Chicken With Aubergine And Ham Stuffing
1. Cut the aubergine in half lengthways and remove stem. Lightly score the surface with a sharp knife and sprinkle with salt. Leave to stand for about 30 minutes for the salt to draw out any bitter' juices.
2. Melt half the butter in a saucepan and cook the... - 31.0627
Apple Stuffed Chicken
Remove giblets and neck from chicken.
Rinse chicken under cold running water; pat dry with paper toweling.
Season inside with salt-free seasoning and pepper.
Place apples, leeks and herbs in chicken cavity.
Pull skin over neck and body openings; secure with... - 40.1846
Corn Stuffed Chicken
Corn stuffed chicken is a grill cooked chicken recipe. Stuffed with a filling of corn and bread with cooked vegetables and thyme for flavor, the chicken is cooked on a pan to doneness. Served with a sauce of gravy with pan drippings, it is flavorful and... - 45.459
Wash capon thoroughly under cold running water; pat dry with paper toweling.
Rub cavity lightly with salt and poultry seasoning.
Insert a few onion quarters in neck and fold neck skin over onion.
Fold wings across back with tips touching to secure neck... - 41.0139
Duck With Wine Figs And Couscous
1 Using a fork, prick the skin of the duck all over.
In a small bowl, mix together the salt, cinnamon, pepper, and allspice, then rub the mixture into the skin and cavity of the duck.
2 In a Dutch oven large enough to hold the duck on a rack, bring 2 inches... - 42.5875
Cranberry And Orange Stuffed Rock Cornish Hens
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Wash the hens in cold salted water and drain.
Remove and reserve any fat in the cavity.
In a food processor, grind the half-orange, peel and all, very fine.
Add the cranberries and sugar, and process until the cranberries are... - 39.8878
Golden Cornish Hens With Mushroom Stuffing
Golden Cornish Hens With Mushroom Stuffing is an irresistible side dish recipe. The deadly combination of Hen and herbs is something you would never want to miss out on! - 47.6589
This grilled capon is a herbed and flavorful recipe that can be prepared with chicken as well. Flavored with sage and poultry seasonings with celery and onions, the grilled capon is cooked with a brush of barbecue sauce. Served with the remaining sauce... - 47.1002
Roast Capon With Apple And Raisin Stuffing
Roast Capon With Apple And Raisin Stuffing is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious stuffing recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 45.5977
Cornish Game Hens With Balsamic Onions
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Cut onions in half from stem to root end. Pour vinegar into nonreactive casserole just big enough to hold onions cut side down. Put onions in casserole. Cover with foil and bake 40 minutes, or until onions are tender but still hold... - 27.0761
Chicken With Celery Lemon And Juniper
Remove excess fat from the inside of the chicken and cut off the parson's nose.
Remove any trussing strings.
Brown lightly all over in a little oil, butter or a mixture of both.
Remove from the pan and pat off excess oil or butter with absorbent paper..
Put... - 44.0471
French Roast Turkey
1) Wash the turkey thoroughly and dry it.
2) Rub the turkey with cut lemon to keep flesh white.
3) Make stock with onion, herbs and giblets.
4) Put half the butter inside with 2 peeled onions and several sprigs of parsley and some... - 42.9834
Roast Turkey And Gravy
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Remove neck and giblets from inside turkey; discard fat from cavities.
Rinse turkey inside and out under cold running water; pat dry.
Brush turkey with butter and season, inside and out, with poultry seasoning, salt and pepper.
Place... - 39.971
Upside Down Roast Turkey
Rinse turkey under cold running water and pat dry with paper towels.
(Can be prepared and stored in refrigerator 1 day ahead.) Preheat oven to 325°F.
Pour 1/2 cup stock into roasting pan.
Heavily butter roasting rack and set in pan.
Fill turkey loosely with... - 45.2233
Mushroom Roast Suckling Pig
Preheat the oven to 450°F (220°C).
Rub the suckling pig with the seasoned flour.
Cover the feet, ears and tail with foil.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry the mushrooms until soft.
Tip the mushrooms into a large mixing bowl.
Add the liver, veal,... - 43.7831
Roast Goose With Sage Stuffing And Plum Sauce
1. Make Sage Stuffing: Cook onion in lightly salted boiling water to cover until just tender—about 15 minutes. Drain. Chop onion medium fine.
2. In large bowl, with fork, toss stuffing mix with chopped onion, sage, butter and chicken broth until well... - 42.2869
Roasted Cornish Game Hens With Cornbread Stuffing
1. For hen, in a small bowl, add salt, pepper, sage, and garlic powder. Mix well.
2. Sprinkle salt mixture lightly into the cavity of each hen. Set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
4. For Brussels sprouts, cut off the brown ends and... - 101.868
Currant Glazed Duckling With Gourmet Stuffing
1. Wash the duckling. Pat thoroughly dry using kitchen towel
2. Sprinkle body and neck cavities evenly with salt.
3. Prick the skin all over with a fork.
4. Cook rice according to package directions only until thawed.
5. Preheat the oven to 325... - 47.785
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper, inside and out, and tie legs close to body.
Render chicken fat (you can usually pull plenty from a chicken of this size) in the oven or in a heavy pan on top of the stove.
Combine with the butter, or use all butter or... - 38.798
Grilled Chicken With Fresh Peach & Apple Chutney
1. For grilled chicken, take out the back portion of the chicken breast leaving behind the pulley bones.
2. Preheat oven to 350-375 degree.
3. For grilled chicken, season chicken either with salt and pepper or use any kind of rub like... - 119.17
Spicy Moroccan Chicken
TO MAKE THE SPICE PASTE: In a large, shallow bowl, combine all the paste ingredients.
Add the chicken legs and turn them to coat them evenly with the paste.
In a large cast-iron skillet or flameproof casserole over medium heat, heat the olive oil, and brown... - 44.3269
Fancy Dress Chicken
1. Cut all the vegetables into strips about twice the width and length of matchsticks and place them together in a bowl; sprinkle with salt and cover with boiling water. Leave to stand just long enough to soften the vegetables and cool them enough to... - 34.1895
Chicken With Eggplant And Ham Stuffing
1) Divide the eggplant into halves, lengthwise, and take out the stem.
2) With a sharp knife, score the surface of the eggplant halves lightly and sprinkle some salt all over. Allow eggplant to stand for about 30 minutes so that the salt can... - 44.0445
Diet Friendly Chicken Fricassee
Following a diet and craving to have something delicious? Not all tasty food is full of calories, just like this Diet Friendly Chicken Fricassee. This dish is high both on health and taste. Try it today. - 108.026
Spicy Baked Chicken
Baked chicken serves as a great holiday meal for the family. Watch this impressive video that shows an excellent recipe for a wonderful spicy marinated and baked chicken. The chef in this video also shares some great tips and information. That makes the video... - 107.294
Confit De Canard
In a small bowl, combine salt, shallots, parsley, thyme, bay leaf, and peppercorns.
Cut legs into drumsticks and thighs, and wipe all pieces dry with a clean kitchen towel.
Roll each piece in the herb mixture to coat thoroughly, and pack into a large... - 36.7242