- » Herbed Potato Cheese Bread
Herbed Potato Cheese Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of herbed potato cheese bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for herbed potato cheese bread recipes.
Potato And Cheese Bread
1. To a bowl add the flour and combine along with the yeast and salt.
2. Adding in the water, stir quickly such that it becomes a malleable dough.
3. In an oiled polythene bag, place the dough after kneading for 10 minutes to become smooth and... - 45.5846
Roasted Fennel And Potato Soup With Blue Cheese Croutons
1. Trim fennel stalks off heads. Rinse feathery green leaves and chop enough to make about 1/2 cup; discard remaining leaves and the stalks. Trim and discard root ends and bruised areas from fennel heads. Rinse heads and cut each crosswise into 1/2- to... - 38.1055
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Grease a 9"x 5"x 3" loaf pan; set aside.
In a food processor or blender, puree the cottage cheese for 1 minute or until smooth.
2 In a large bowl, combine the pureed cottage cheese, mushrooms, Parmesan cheese, green onions, egg... - 40.419
Cheese Potato Tomato Casserole
1) Follow the package direction to prepare whipped potatoes.
2) Allow to cool slightly.
3) Add egg, salt, and minced onions to this.
4) Preheat oven to 350° F.
5) Use a buttered 9x12-inch rectangular baking dish to spoon the mixture.
6)... - 46.1673
Sausage Au Gratin
In covered kettle cook potatoes in boiling salted water to cover till tender, about 30 minutes.
Drain and cool.
When cool enough to handle, peel and slice potatoes.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl blend together cheese spread and sour cream.
Stir in instant minced... - 42.0404
Potatoes And Eggs Au Gratin
In covered pan cook whole potatoes in enough boiling salted water to cover till almost tender, 20 to 25 minutes; drain.
Peel and slice cooked potatoes (should have about 3 cups).
Meanwhile, in saucepan cook onion in 1 tablespoon butter or margarine till... - 43.8218
Indian Aloo Paratha
After conquering whole of India, aloo parathas are finding their way into kitchens far across in other continents. If you are one of them who is dying for this most popular Indian bread, this one is for you. The chef is showing the best way of preparing... - 126.304
Herbs pair well with fresh produce. The Produce Lady shares quick, easy, healthy and tasty tips. - 102.528
Baked Herb Fish Fillets
Freeze fish fillets in a 1-gallon bag.
Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and salt in a 1-quart bag; attach to fish fillet package.
To prepare to serve, thaw fish and herbs.
Lightly beat egg white, and dip fillets in it.
Put fillets one at a... - 36.5505
Potatoes Dauphinoise - Oven Roasted Idaho Potatoes
How about serving a side dish made of potatoes layered with cream and cheese? If this sounds tempting to you than this video is a must watch for you. The chef shares the classic recipe to prepare French Potato Dauphinoise to which you can add your own... - 110.329
Sour Cream Potatoes
One of my favorite things in the entire world would have to be mashed potatoes. Don’t ask me why. I can literally eat just mashed potatoes for dinner. They’re just so yummy. This recipe I can’t take any credit for. Like a lot of my recipes on here this... - 127.725
Sausage Bread Pizza (sunday Breakfast Quick Fix)
Here is a super tasty, super cool and super easy breakfast for lazy Sunday mornings! Yes, all you need is bread slices, ketchup, and some basic topping ingredients to put together this pizza. Crunchy and gooey at the same time, it makes a filling breakfast as... - 48.0254
Mashed Potato Soup
This "Mashed Potato Soup" is a great way to use up left over mashed potatoes. It features Carrot, Turnip, Radish, Mashed Potatoes (of course), Spinach, Sweet Potato, Cheddar Cheese, Parmesan Cheese, and Bari Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. - 130.059
Stewed Tomatoes With Oregano
1 Cut whole tomatoes into pieces.
2 In a pan, add the tomato pieces along with oregano leaves, basil leaves, onions, salt, pepper and sugar.
3 Bring to a boil, lower the heat and simmer, uncovered,for 15 minutes.
4 Stir in butter.
5 In a... - 44.997
Yorkshire Hot Pot
1. Combine flour, 1 teaspoon of the salt, 1 1/2-2 1/2 teaspoons of the pepper, mustard, and paprika in a bowl. Add lamb and kidneys and coat each piece. Shake off excess flour.
2. In a heavy skillet over high heat, heat oil and brown lamb and kidneys on all... - 33.7411
Bacon Cabbage Soup
The cabbage soup is a peppy soup that is both filling and savory. Filled with frankfurters, the vegetable soup is spiced withnutmeg and flavored with dill and bay leaf. Topped with a little cheese, I love this soup with sliced of freshly toasted bread. - 45.839
Country-style Beef Stew
The country style beef stew is a flavorful and hearty beef stew made with vegetables and flavord with herbs. Cooked with bacon and boneles stew meat, the country style beef stew has potatoes, carrots,green beans and white onions and garlic with majoram for... - 43.9696
Beef Stew Bourbonnais
This Beef Stew Bourbonnais is a much delectable version of the original. Try out this simple and easy to make recipe of the Beef Stew Bourbonnais and find your taste-buds reeling with delight! - 48.9217
Tendrons De Veau Aux Epinards
Tendrons De Veau Aux Epinards is a veal and spinach recipe prepared with cheese. The veal cubes are crisp fried with a cheese coating and served with sorrel and spinach on the side as a full meal which can be coupled with herbed and mashed potatoes. - 37.3575
Stuffed Tomatoes In 'papillote
Cut the heads off the tomatoes and keep them as they will be used as covers.
Remove the seeds and tomato flesh.
Chop the ham, bread, shallot and garlic.
Pan-fry the shallot with olive oil.
Add garlic and minced beef.
Stir-fry until the meat turns... - 39.6325
1) Keep aside a mashed mixture of baked beans in tomato sauce with bread for 10 minutes.
2) Mix in cheese, herbs and onion until a stiff mixture is formed.
3) Add a little more cheese and bread if the mixture is not stiff enough and mix... - 45.5806
Soak beans in water overnight.
Bring beans and liquid, pork rump, garlic, and herbs to a boil in a large heavy soup kettle or Dutch oven.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 1 1/2 hours.
Add potatoes and cook another 30 minutes.
Finally, add cabbage and... - 44.0229
A Country Soup From Poitou
1. Clean the onion, carrots, turnips, leek, celery and potatoes
2. Slice the onion, carrots, turnips, leek, celery and potatoes till they are all of an equal size. This is called as paysanne
3. Thinly shred the cabbage
4. Slice the green... - 38.9604
Warming Winter Soup
Warming Winter Soup!! For all those who love sipping on a hot well flavored soup in winters, the Warming Winter Soup is meant for you! I just know that you re gonna get hooked to this tasty and nutritious Warming Winter Soup with the first sip! Try it! - 44.8454
Minestrone Alla Milanese
1. Finely dice 2 potatoes and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, mix the herbs, reserving half the parsley separately for garnish.
3. In a large, heavy skillet or stock pot, heat the olive oil
4. Add and sauté the onion and garlic until the... - 46.2426
Pepper Tuna Au Gratin
On the first day of the weekend, I feel like unwinding with a drink and a simple hot meal. We were out of chicken and I found some fresh (frozen a day previously) Tuna in the freezer. About 20 minutes of active cooking (excluding baking and preparation time)... - 43.5862
1) Heat oil and lightly brown onion in it.
2) Stir in soup mix or flour and water to make a thick sauce.
3) Take off from heat and make a moist, but a firm mixture by adding in nuts, peanut butter, bread, yeast extract or powder, dried milk or soya... - 47.2722
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a saucepan, heat butter and oil, and saute the onion and celery for about 5 minutes until soft.
3) Stir in the potatoes and saute for few minutes more.
4) Toss the pan to mix the vegetables well... - 47.1284
1. Preheat grill to high.
2. Take a large pan, add onion, garlic, celery, carrots and bacon and fry for about 2 min.
3. Mix potatoes and cook for 5 more min, mix in stock and allow the mixture to come to boil.
4. Add tomato puree and... - 44.0357
Garnishes For Scrambled Eggs
All sorts of delicious things may be mixed with scrambled eggs: with the advantage, too, that one needs fewer eggs.
Generally speaking, the additions should be about a third of the quantity of scrambled eggs.
The following suggestions are given in quantities... - 27.2019
Need something healthy and delicious to please guest-kids, here is a recipe to make a healthy burger. Check out the chef making turkey burger using turkey as well as greens and other low-fat ingredients. When served between whole wheat bread slices, perfectly... - 109.753
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Peel and cut potato into rings.
3. Cut carrot in oval.
4. Thinly slice onion.
5. Slice beans.
6. In a saucepan of boiling water; cook carrot, potato and beans for 10 minutes until they are... - 52.4678
Saffron Fish Soup With Rouille
1) For the Rouille, soften chillies in salted water.
2) Rinse and chop chillies finely.
3) Heat oil and cook onion and garlic until soft.
4) Add tomato puree and cook for a few minutes.
5) Add fish, fish trimming, wine, water, sugar,... - 45.8508
1) In a pot, add bacon to hot oil and fry till the fat runs.
2) Mix in the onions, carrots, potato, celery, leeks, tomatoes and French beans and cover and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Add the haricot beans, tomato puree and herbs and... - 47.4576
Saffron Fish Soup With Rouille
Soften the onion and garlic in the oil over a gentle heat, then add the tomato puree (paste) and cook for a few minutes more.
Add the fish and fish trimmings, water, wine, herbs, saffron, sugar and seasoning, bring to the boil and simmer, uncovered, for half... - 45.0775
How To Cook Shrimp Chowder In Stoneware Pots
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a stoneware pot, for tomato based chowder, add tomato, green beans, carrot, sweet potato, corn, zucchini, celery, and mushroom.
3. Sprinkle ground chili flakes, peppercorn, little bit of breadcrumb,... - 95.3722
A delicious soup featuring pork roast and an abundance of fresh vegetables. You can switch up your meat choice to customize your dish. Top with bacon, chives or croutons. - 117.988
Live With Momma Cuisine - March12, 2013 Broadcast At Kenmore Studios
This episode is all about me and my friends showing you our recipes to help you in your Easter preparations. Toni Snearly, a local baker and food blogger, will be stopping by to make her family favorite recipe, Coconut Macaroons. Kenmore's In House Chef, Kari... - 118.485
1. In a heavy bottomed, medium sized saucepan boil 1 1/2 pints of water, add the beans and boil briskly for 2 minutes.
2. Take it off and leave it aside to soak for an hour.
3. Put it back on the stove and cook the beans without covering over low heat... - 45.35
Recipes For A Romantic Picnic
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates ideas for creating a romantic Provence inspired picnic for you and the one you love! - 95.6862