- » Herbed Parsley Rice
Herbed Parsley Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of herbed parsley rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for herbed parsley rice recipes.
You'll simply love this Herbed-Parsley Rice recipe. A rare and deadly combination of herbs and rice; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 40.1773
You May Also Like!
Parsley Rice Pilaf With Chicken
Melt 1/4 cup butter or fat in a heavy casserole (one with a tight-fitting lid) and saute the onion over high heat.
When onion is translucent but not brown (about 2 minutes), add the rice.
Stir it around to coat the grains with butter.
Add stock or water,... - 32.9736
Parsley Risi E Bisi
€¢ Place the bacon in an 8-cup (2 L) microwave-safe dish.
€¢ Microwave 1 minute at HIGH.
€¢ Add the green onions and the butter. Microwave 2 minutes at MEDIUM-HIGH. Stir well.
€¢ Add the vegetable oil and the rice. Stir until the whole is well... - 36.025
Rice Salad With Parsley
1 Following the package directions, cook the rice.
2 In a bowl add rice while its still warm and toss with oil and pepper.
3 Allow to cool.
4 Add green pepper, onion, tomato, herbs, and olives.
5 Toss gently and chill.
6 Serve in a... - 42.9333
In a medium saucepan combine water, carrot, celery, onion, chicken bouillon granules, marjoram, and pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Add uncooked rice to saucepan.
Return to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 20 minutes or till the rice is tender.
Remove... - 36.9925
Basmati Rice With Herbs
1) In a large microwavable dish, add 1 oz butter, rice, boiling water and salt.
2) Cover the dish with a cling foil and microwave on HIGH temperature for 10 minutes, stirring the contents once halfway through the cooking time.
3) Allow the dish to sit... - 35.9588
Herbed Wild Rice Hot Dish
1) Wash and drain rice.
2) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
3) Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or until rice is done.
4) Serve with side dish. - 42.5029
Remove large stems from parsley, chop and combine with stock.
Mince the leaves and tender stems; set aside.
Cook stems and stock, covered, 30 minutes at low boil.
Strain and set stock aside.Lightly brown rice in butter.
Add onion and all but 1/2 cup of the... - 41.3067
Herbed Lentils And Rice
Combine the chicken or vegetable broth, lentils, onion, uncooked brown rice, wine, basil, salt, oregano, thyme, garlic powder, pepper, and shredded Swiss cheese.
Turn mixture into an ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole with a tight fitting lid.
Bake, covered, in... - 35.1575
Rice With Fine Herbs
1) In a sauce pan, melt butter and sauté vegetables in it until soft.
2) Stir in chicken broth and rice.
3) Allow the mixture to come to a boil and again simmer until the liquid has been absorbed by rice.
4) Mix in basil, thyme, oregano, chervil,... - 39.3319