- » Herbed Lentil
Herbed Lentil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of herbed lentil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for herbed lentil recipes.
Herbed Lentil Vegetable Stew
In a saucepan combine lentils, the 4 cups water, undrained tomatoes, the onion, green pepper, celery, Worcestershire sauce, 2 teaspoons salt, thyme, oregano, and hot pepper sauce.
Bring mixture to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 30... - 47.2264
Herbed Lentils And Rice
1. Preheat oven to 350°
1. In a 1 1/2 quart casserole mix all the ingredients. Do not include the cheese strips.
2. Cover. Bake for 90 minutes at 350° till rice and lentils are well cooked.
3. Stir so that the ingredients do not... - 46.1077
Herbed Vegetables With Lentils
Herbed Vegetables With Lentils is simply heatly and takes no time to cook. The Parmesan cheese and yellow squash gives the Herbed Vegetables With Lentils a velvety taste. - 39.4454
Herbed Lentils And Rice
Combine the chicken or vegetable broth, lentils, onion, uncooked brown rice, wine, basil, salt, oregano, thyme, garlic powder, pepper, and shredded Swiss cheese.
Turn mixture into an ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole with a tight fitting lid.
Bake, covered, in... - 35.1575
Herbed Chicken And Lentil Soup
In a medium saucepan combine lentil soup, spaghetti sauce, chicken broth, pasta and basil.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until pasta is tender, about 5 minutes.
Heat until hot.
Add more broth if a thinner soup is desired. - 31.3983
You May Also Like!
Herbed Lentil Stew
1)Clean lentils with water and drain.
2)In a heavy skillet, put onion, garlic, pepper and water. Stir for 5 minutes even asl the mixture starts to steam.
3)Now add in tomato juice, cumin, herbs and chili powder.
4)Put in the lentils and stir to... - 44.9102
Lentil Salad With Fresh Herbs
Bring water to a boil in a large kettle; add remaining ingredients, except green onion and green pepper.
Turn heat down, cover, and simmer 1 1/2 hours or until lentils are tender.
You may need to add a little water as lentils cook.
Pour dressing over cooked... - 36.8604
German Lentil Soup
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven or saucepot over low heat, cook bacon until lightly browned; push to side of Dutch oven. Add onions, carrots, and celery; over medium heat, cook until vegetables are tender. Add ham bone, lentils, bay leaf, water, pepper, thyme, and 1... - 28.3056
Lentils And Courgettes In Herb Sauce
1. Wash the lentils, place in a pan with plenty of water, bring to the boil and simmer for 30 minutes. Drain, reserving the stock.
2. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion and celery for 5 minutes. Add the courgettes, peas and cooked lentils. Sprinkle on... - 28.7608
Brown Lentil And Potato Soup
Combine lentils, stock, salt pork, vegetables, bouquet garni and salt.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 30 minutes.
Add potatoes and simmer 15 minutes.
Discard bouquet garni.
Melt butter until bubbly, sprinkle with flour, and cook, stirring, 3... - 38.3738
Armenian Lentil Soup With Ham Hocks
Soak the lentils overnight in enough water to cover.
When ready to cook, presoak a clay pot for 15 minutes.
Put the lentils in the presoaked clay pot, after draining off and discarding the water, then add the ham hocks and all the other ingredients.
Cover the... - 33.8604
Lentils In Tomato Sauce
1. Saute onions and garlic until onions are transparent.
2. Add remaining ingredients and simmer, uncovered, about 1 hour, stirring occasionally. - 28.3845
Lentil Vegetable Soup
This filling lentil soup is made with mixed vegetables and salt pork. Herbed with oregano and bay leaves, the lentil soup is great with mashed potatoes and casseroles as a side. - 44.1853
Hearty Low Calorie Lentil Stew
In a 6 quart Dutch oven over moderate heat, bring the lentils, beef broth, yellow onion, garlic, celery, half the carrots, and the tomatoes, rosemary, and pepper to a simmer.
Adjust the heat so that the mixture bubbles slowly, cover, and cook for 35... - 33.9028