- » Herbed Lemon Pepper Marinade
Herbed Lemon Pepper Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of herbed lemon pepper marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for herbed lemon pepper marinade recipes.
Lemon Herb Marinade
1) Take a 1-cup screw-top jar and combine together lemon juice, grated lemon rind, oil, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt and pepper in it.
2) Cover jar and shake for blending nicely.
3) Refrigerate the mixture for at least 1... - 35.65
Lemon & Herb Marinade
The Lemon & Herb Marinade is fantastic!. It can be used on meat but I think it goes best with seafood. The flavor of the Lemon & Herb Marinade is exquisite! Don't miss it! - 29.0591
Lemon And Herb Marinade
1.Take a small bowl and put in all the ingredients.
2. Mix well together.
3.Serve as desired to marinatelean meats.
4. Surplus mariande can be stored in air tight containers in the refirgerator for upto 2 weeks. - 33.9787
Brochette Of Pork With Lemon And Herb Marinade
Cut pork into l-in/2.5 cm cubes.
In bowl, combine lemon rind and juice, garlic, basil, thyme, parsley and oil.
Add pork and toss to coat well.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
Alternately thread pork, green pepper, onions and... - 37.1391
Armenian Herb Marinade
Combine oil, chopped onion, tomato juice, lemon juice, parsley, salt, marjoram, thyme, pepper, and garlic.
Place lamb, pork, or chicken in a plastic bag set in a deep bowl or a shallow baking dish.
Pour marinade mixture over meat.
Close bag or cover dish;... - 34.2553
Mediterranean Marination And Herb Citrus Marinade
Have you been relying too much on prepackaged marinades? Well all this comes with a dose of saturated fat which we do not realize! Cooking at home, will bring a healthier choice ! See this video for more on a healthier living! - 108.809
Lemon Rosemary Marinade
Try this delicious version of Lemon Rosemary Marinade. I am sure, once you taste this Lemon Rosemary Marinade, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 28.0786
Combine all ingredients in a glass jar; cover rightly, and shake vigorously.
Use to marinate seafood before grilling.
Marinate seafood in refrigerator several hours or overnight.
Baste with remaining marinade during grilling. - 25.3783
Herbed Vegetable Marinade
1. In a deep 1 quart casserole with lid, combine vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, basil, fennel seed, celery salt and pepper. Gradually whisk in oil. Microwave at 100% (high) 45 to 60 seconds or until boiling.
2. Add vegetables; toss until well coated. Microwave... - 31.484
Go Tender Marinade
Go tender marinade is a lemony marinade made with equal parts of lemon juice and onions. A herbed marinade prepared with a 3 herb medley, the go tender marinade is spiced with garlic and can be used with any meat of choice. - 34.008
Herb And Wine Marinade For Poultry
In a pan combine wine, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, tarragon, oil, salt and pepper and cook gently until simmering.
Cover and set aside for 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
Pour over poultry to marinate. - 29.4781
Herb Wine Vinegar Marinade
1) In a blender, add in salad oil, wine or vinegar, onion, lemon or lime, garlic, herbs' blend, salt and pepper.
2) Run the blender on HIGH for about 15 seconds or till the lemon or lime peel along with the garlic have been chopped finely.
3)... - 34.419
Citrus And Fresh Herb Marinades
1. To prepare the Orange, Chive & Marjoram Marinade, in a small bowl, combine the rind and juice of the orange with all the remaining ingredients and whisk with a for or stir until well blended.
2. To prepare the Thai-spiced Lime & Cilantro Marinade,... - 38.9996
Marinade With Herbs And Garlic
1) Slice the garlic and then crush it with the sea salt.
2) Mix the crushed garlic with the oil. Add lemon juice.
3) Season mixture with pepper and add the sugar.
4) Allow mixture to stand till the sugar has dissolved. Stir every few minutes.
5) Stir... - 39.069
Grilled Quail In Citrus Herb Marinade
With poultry shears or kitchen scissors, cut parallel to each side of backbone on each quail; discard backbone.
Open up birds and press to crack bones so they will lie flat.
Rinse and pat dry.
In a large bowl, mix birds with marinade.
Cover and chill at least... - 33.0006
Tarragon Marinade For Sirloin Steak
Line shallow glass baking dish with about 3/4 of the onion slices.
Squeeze lemon juice over onion; add 4 cloves of garlic, bay leaf, mustard, salt and pepper.
Pour in oil, vinegar and wine.
Lay steak in marinade; spread remaining onion slices on... - 41.8603
Mushrooms In Lemon Marinade
Wash the mushrooms, and slice off and discard the stems.
In a heavy nonreactive skillet, heat the olive oil.
Saute the garlic for just a moment, taking care not to scorch it.
Add the mushrooms and herbs, and saute on medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 4... - 34.9676
Olive Oil And Lemon Marinade
1 In a small saucepan, heat the olive oil.
2 Add in the fennel seeds, marjoram, savory, thyme and bay leaf.
3 Make sure the oil is hot enough, so that the flavours of the herbs can be released.
4 Set the marinade in a warm place and let... - 38.6416
1. In small bowl, combine lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, and herbs of your choice.
2. With a fork, whisk lightly while adding oil.
3. Alternatively, combine ingredients in a jar with screw on lid. Close and shake until well amalgamated.... - 31.5404
Marinade For Lamb Or Fish
Mix all ingredients together in small bowl.
Pour marinade over chosen lamb or fish and refrigerate overnight.
In preparation for cooking, drain marinade and reserve for basting. - 27.0936
Hot And Spicy Marinade
Hot And Spicy Marinade is simply a delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of varieties of herbs and sauce will surely tempt you to prepare this Hot And Spicy Marinade for every party! - 28.3458
Organic Yogurt Marinade
My family which is a great fan of all sorts of yogurt recipes loved this Organic Yogurt Marinade. It is a delight to go have either meat, fish or tempeh spread with this Organic Yogurt Marinade. You are going to enjoy it! - 26.1143
In bowl, whisk together vermouth, lemon juice, oil, fennel seeds and pepper.
Makes about 1/2 cup (125 mL). - 20.1696
1.In a bowl combine olive oil with white wine vinegar, parsley, thyme. White wine, garlic, tarragon, salt and black pepper.
2.Use as a marinade for meats. - 30.8465
Raw Mushroom Marinade
Put the mushrooms in a pretty salad bowl.
Mix the oils, vinegar and lemon juice together in a cup.
Add the herbs, salt and pepper and stir well.
Pour the marinade over the mushrooms and leave, covered, in a cool place for 3-6 hours. - 25.0359
Herb And Pepper Tuna
1. To make marinade, place garlic, wine, vinegar and lemon juice in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Add tuna, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
2. Place tomatoes on a wire rack set in a baking dish and bake at 180°C /... - 37.6761
Pepper Steak With Herbs
Prick the steak and sprinkle with tenderizer.
Prepare marinade sauce with remaining ingredients.
Marinate steak for 2 hours; do not refrigerate.
Cook over charcoal for 15 minutes on each side, basting often.
Cut in slices across the grain and serve. - 33.7982
Lemon Herb Pork Chops
Combine first 7 ingredients in a shallow dish; stir well.
Add pork chops.
Cover and marinate 12 hours in refrigerator, turning meat occasionally.
Remove pork chops from marinade, reserving marinade.
Grill over hot coals 30 minutes on each side or until well... - 28.109
Lemon Herb Pork Chops
1 In a shallow dish, combine the first 7 ingredients.
2 Stir well.
3 Add in pork chops.
4 Cover and allow to marinate for 12 hours in refrigerator.
5 Turn the meat occasionally.
6 Remove the pork chops from the marinade and reserve the... - 39.648
Grilled Salmon With Lemon And Herbs
1. Prepare a mixture of onion, garlic, lemon juice, dill, pepper, tarragon and oil.
2. In a shallow dish, arrange salmon in a single layer. Pour on the onion mixture and allow to refrigerate, covered, for about 1 to 2 hours. Turn salmon halfway... - 40.4618
Lemon Herb Grilled Chicken
1. Arrange chicken, skin sides up and thickest parts to outside edges, in rectangular dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches. Shake remaining ingredients in tightly covered container; pour over chicken. Turn chicken to coat well. Cover and refrigerate at least 3... - 30.7138
Grilled Lemon Herb Halibut And Creamy Citrus Rice
1. Preheat grill to medium high or 350 degree.
2. For grilled fish, in a plastic bag, combine olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, and dill.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Put fish fillets in bag. Seal, and turn to coat well.... - 98.8586
1. Whisk together all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
2. Use immediately or refrigerate in a tightly covered jar for up to 2 days.
3. This marinade can be used to prepare meat of any kind, if a sweet taste is desired. - 29.9808
Marinade For Everything But Waffues And Hot Dogs
1) In a bowl add mustard, garlic, lemon pepper, and fines herbes.
2) Whisk the contents to mix well.
3) Stir in vinegar, Italian dressing, soy sauce, and any optional flavorings (if using).
4) Serve immediately. - 35.4664
Shrimps In Marinade
1 In simmering salted water, cook the shrimps for 3 or 4 minutes.
2 Drain throughly and cool.
3 Peel the shrimps and clean.
4 In a crockpot or a dish, arrange in alternte layers with sliced onions, bay leaves, salt, pepper, and hot pepper... - 43.5735
How To Marinade Fish Fillets For A Backyard Party
Whether you love the flavor or succulence of a good marinade, this one's sure to impress. Chef Bhal Dave gives you not one, not two, but three interesting marinades for salmon, halibut and tilapia. Pick your cues and favorites from the three marinades and... - 86.5254
Combine all the ingredients except the shrimp.
Pour over the shrimp and marinate overnight in the refrigerator remove the shrimp from the marinade and broil until brown, about five minutes on each side. - 25.2202
Roasted Tenderloin With Tricolor Potatoes
Trim any fat from meat.
In a small bowl stir together dried marjoram, lemon peel, pepper, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and garlic.
Brush meat with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
Sprinkle with half of the garlic mixture; press to coat.
Place meat on a rack in a shallow... - 41.2373
Chicken Wings Tai Pan
– In a large bowl, combine all marinade ingredients. Add chicken wings, cover and marinate overnight.
– Light barbecue.
– Drain chicken wings and cook over barbecue, turning them often. Baste with marinade during cooking.
– Season with salt... - 34.4024
Fish House Barbecue
In small heavy saucepan combine all ingredients except fish.
Simmer, uncovered, over coals 10 to 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, grill fish over hot coals 10 to 12 minutes on each side.
Brush both sides offish with sauce during last few minutes of grilling.
Pass the... - 36.3614
Marinated Lamb Kebab
– In a bowl, combine all marinade ingredients, add lamb cubes and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours to marinate. Stir from time to time.
– Preheat oven to broil.
– Slip lamb cubes onto skewers, alternating with vegetables, pineapple pieces, and rolled... - 33.0265
Tuna Shish Kebabs With Fennel
– Slide tuna pieces onto skewers, alternating with vegetables, then place mixture in shallow dish.
– In a bowl, combine marinade ingredients, then baste kebabs and marinate for 24 hours, turning from time to time.
– Preheat the broiler. Broil... - 33.3729
Grilled Trout is a delicious seafood preparation that adds an exquisite element to your dinner spreads. The secret behind my very successful Grilled Trout is this unique recipe. You simply have to try it! - 42.714
Herbed Lamb Kabobs
For the marinade, in a bowl combine the cooking oil, chopped onion, snipped parsley, lemon juice, minced garlic, salt, marjoram, thyme, and pepper.
Stir in the lamb pieces.
Cover the bowl and chill meat in marinade for 6 to 8 hours; stiroccasionally Drain... - 34.9137
Frozen chicken joints must be defrosted and well dried for this dish so the flavour of the marinade impregnates the flesh.
Slit the skin of the legs and carefully remove it.
Make about 4 shallow cuts in each leg.
Peel and crush the garlic clove, then put all... - 44.4447
Herbed Lamb Vegetable Kabobs
Combine cooking oil, onion, parsley, lemon juice, salt, marjoram, thyme, garlic, and pepper; stir in lamb.
Cover; refrigerate 6 to 8 hours, stirring occasionally.
Drain lamb, reserving marinade.
Cook wedges of onion in water till tender; drain.
Thread six... - 35.3014
Italian Herbed Fish
Cut fish into big fillets, about 5"x3" pieces.
Wash the fish well.
Pat dry on a kitchen towel.
Spread flour in a plate.
Roll the fish fillets on the flour to coat and absorb any moisture.
In a wide dish, mix all the remaining ingredients.
Add fish and toss to... - 42.2914
Roast Lamb With Herbs
Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, onion, parsley and seasonings.
Cut slits in the lamb and rub the marinade into the meat.
Wrap the lamb in heavy aluminum foil and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Open the foil and... - 38.694
Lemon Dill Salmon And Asparagus
To prepare the asparagus, remove the tough stem ends.
Using a vegetable peeler and starting about 2 inches (5 cm) below the tip, peel off the thin outer skin.
Arrange in a shallow non-aluminum dish.
In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, dill,... - 44.5991
Monkfish With Herbs
1) In a bowl, add the olive oil, lemon juice, herbs, dill, salt and pepper; blend well.
2) In a shallow dish, pour the marinade over the monkfish and marinate for minimum 1 hour, turning the fish at intervals.
3) Keep the marinade aside, ... - 37.6617
Lemon swordfish is a grill cooked swordfish recipe. Prepared with a marinade of lemon juice and oil flavored with garlic and herbs like parsley, balyleaf and thyme, the swordfish is cooked over coals with frequent marinade baste, till flaky and done. - 41.3923
Lamb And Zucchini Shashlik With Lemon And Tarragon
The day before the barbecue, in a large bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, shallots, tarragon and mustard.
Toss lamb and zucchini into the marinade.
Cover and chill overnight, stirring occasionally.
Drain lamb and zucchini and bring back to room temperature,... - 42.5964
In shallow glass dish, combine all ingredients except fish.
Add swordfish; turn to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, turning fish occasionally.
Drain fish; reserve marinade.
Grill swordfish, on uncovered grill, over medium-hot ... - 38.0332
Lemon Barbecued Swordfish Steaks
Place swordfish steaks in shallow dish.
Blend remaining ingredients and pour over fish.
Chill, covered, several hours or overnight.
Drain fish, reserving marinade and grill over slow to medium coals, 6 to 8 minutes on each side, basting frequently with... - 36.1928
Lemon Rosemary Chicken
1. Mix together the lemon juice, oil, shallots, rosemary, salt and pepper.
2. Place the chicken quarters in a large plastic food storage bag and pour in the marinade.
3. Press the air out of the bag and seal it tightly; rub the bag gently with... - 41.6269
Lemon Thyme Fish Kabobs
Thaw fish, if frozen.
For marinade, in a medium bowl combine lemon juice, -1 tablespoon of the oil, the salt, thyme, and black pepper.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut into 1-inch cubes.
Add fish to marinade; toss gently to coat.
Cover and marinate... - 44.5625
Lemon And Fennel Marinated Vegetables
1. Bring water to a boil over high heat in small saucepan. Add carrots. Return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer about 5 minutes or until carrots are crisp-tender. Drain and cool.
2. Place carrots, mushrooms and bell pepper in large... - 33.1565
Delmarva Lemon Fried Chicken
Wash chicken, pat dry and arrange in shallow dish.
Mix lemon juice with 1/4 cup oil, garlic salt, salt, thyme, marjoram, and pepper.
Pour mixture over chicken and marinate in refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
Remove from marinade and drain.
Roll chicken in flour... - 38.5994
Fish With Lemon And Ginger
1. In a bowl mix together the garam masala, ginger and garlic.
2. Place the sole fillets in a flat, non-metallic dish and rub over with the spice mixture.
3. Cover tightly and marinate in the fridge overnight.
4. In another bowl mix half the spring... - 45.6094
Scallop Mushroom Kebabs With Lemon Basil Butter
1. Wash the scallops thoroughly. Using a mushroom brush or damp cloth, clean the trimmed mushroom. Slice red peppers into squares.
2. Take a small bowl, prepare the marinade by mixing lemon juice, vegetable oil, savory, basil leaves, fresh... - 46.8219
Pump up the taste of your veggies, seafood, sandwiches and poultry with spicy hot Cuban marinades. A total treat for your taste-buds, Cuban marinades are relatively simple to whip up. A yummy blend of olive oil, citrus, garlic and herbs, there could be no way... - 90.7536
Pork Fillet With Fine Herbs
Combine the thyme, rosemary, lemon zest and juice, garlic, ginger, oil, honey and pepper in an electric mixer and puree.
Add the margarine and continue mixing.
Coat the pork with the marinade.
Place the pork on a plate and pour the remainder of the marinade... - 43.9354
Herbed Lamb Kebabs
For marinade, combine oil, onion, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, salt, marjoram, thyme, and pepper; stir in lamb.
Cover and chill 6 to 8 hours; stir occasionally.
Drain lamb, reserving marinade.
Cook onion wedges in small amount of boiling water for 5 minutes;... - 38.5977
Herbed Shrimp In Beer
Combine all ingredients except lettuce and green onions in a bowl.
Refrigerate covered' 8 hours or overnight; stir occasionally.
Drain; reserve marinade.
Broil shrimp 4 inches from heat until cooked and tender (about 2 minutes on each side; less time for... - 40.4795
Herbed Lamb With Apples
For marinade, stir together apple juice, lemon peel, lemon juice, honey, rosemary, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Place lamb, boned side up, between two pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Working from the center to the edges, pound lightly with a meat mallet... - 40.7477
Herbed Seafood Salad
Combine scallops and prawns in a bowl.
Add vinegar, lime juice, orange juice and garlic.
Mix well, cover and chill for 2 hours.
Strain seafood mixture, reserving marinade.
Place seafood in a salad bowl and add chilli, green pepper, olives and... - 39.5699
Herbed Rabbit In Wine Sauce
Rinse rabbit pieces and set aside.
Combine lemon juice, wine, sugar, pepper, marjoram, bay leaf and cloves in a shallow dish.
Stir to mix well.
Add rabbit pieces and coat well.
Cover and refrigerate at least 12 hours.
Remove pieces from marinade and dry them... - 45.2071
Barbecued Lamb Chops With Herbs
1. In a small bowl, combine herbs, paprika and grated lemon rind and mix well.
2. Sprinkle this herb mixture on both sides of each chop and rub so that it sticks onto the meat. Reserve remaining herb mixture.
3. In a large shall glass or... - 47.4495
Fish Salad With Herbed Mayonnaise
Combine all the ingredients for the marinade.
Place all the ingredients for the poaching liquid in a large saucepan.
Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Bring back to the boil and plunge the lobster in headfirst.
Boil 15... - 46.0188
Grilled Herb Chicken On My New Weber Performer
Here is my take on a grilled chicken in a herb marinade. This was my first grill on my new Weber Performer grill and using my new digital camera. This marinade added such a great flavor to the chicken. - 0
Herb Stuffed Trout With Sauce
Herb Stuffed Trout With Sauce is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Herb Stuffed Trout With Sauce recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 46.6071
Batter Fried Flounder Fillets Marinated With Herbs
1. Combine all the ingredients for the marinade.
2. Place fish fillets in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
3. Season them lightly and pour the marinade over. Steep 1 hour, turning fillets over occasionally.
4. Make batter while steeping the fillets. Season... - 42.8496
Chicken Breasts Marinated In Aromatic Herbs
1) Use a shallow glass baking dish, to place the chicken breasts in a single layer.
2) Use a blender or a food processor fitted with a steel blade, to combine the cilantro, parsley, garlic, paprika, cumin, cayenne, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.... - 45.6183
Grilled Butterflied Chicken With Herbs
1. Set chicken on a cutting board, breast-side down. Using poultry shears, cut alongside the backbone from neck to tail on both sides. Open bird up and press down on each side. Turn over and press on both sides again; you should hear a few joints pop and... - 32.3952
Herbed Rabbit In Wine Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix lemon juice, wine, sugar, pepper, marjoram, bay leaf and cloves.
2) Let rabbit pieces marinate in this mixture for at least 12 hours, in the refrigerator.
3) After that, remove the pieces from marinade and dry well.
4) Strain... - 47.7101
Herbed Chicken Quarters
Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
Squeeze the juice from the lemons gently into a large sealable plastic bag; place the wedges in the bag.
Add the vegetable oil, garlic, basil, thyme, salt and cayenne pepper to the lemon wedges and juice.
Place the chicken in... - 40.8329
Herb Crusted Leg Of Lamb
To make the marinade and lamb: In a 13" X 9" baking dish, combine the broth, vermouth or wine, vinegar, lemon juice, rosemary, garlic, thyme, bay leaf, and pepper.
Place the lamb in the marinade and turn to coat.
Cover, refrigerate, and marinate for at least... - 47.0445
Healthy Green Herbed Grilled Chicken
1. With a sharp tipped meat knife, loosen the skin from the chicken pieces and use your fingers to pull it off the meat.
2. With the knife or a pair of meat scissors, trim off the excess fat from the chicken pieces.
3. Make 2 to 3 one fourth... - 42.5694
Herbed Pork Roast
In a large oven cooking bag or resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients.
Add roast; seal and turn to coat.
Place bag in a shah low roasting pan.
Refrigerate overnight, turning bag several times.
If using the cooking bag, make several... - 38.8298
Herbed Roasted Chicken
Whisk together the first six ingredients.
Clean the chicken and marinate 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Stuff the chicken with the reserved juiced rinds and 2 sprigs each of rosemary and thyme.
Roast the chicken in a covered roasting... - 37.234
Herb Marinated Leg Of Lamb
This Herb Marinated Leg of Lamb is a rage ! Try this roasted lamb seasoned with wine, thyme and rosemary gravy and garnished with lemon cups for your next meal. Your suggestions for this leg of lamb are welcome. - 38.1582
Herbed Chicken And Mushroom Kebabs
1 Cut the chicken into 1-inch pieces.
2 Cut the chicken in a bowl and add the mushrooms.
3 In a bowl, combine the rosemary, parsley, thyme, juice, vinegar, broth, pepper and salt.
4 Pour the mixture over the chicken and mushrooms. Toss... - 45.2551
Grilled Chicken Breasts And Herbed Eggplant With Thyme Cream Sauce
1) In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, half the oil, and the soy sauce, garlic, salt, and black pepper. Stir to mix well.
2) Pound or bruise the herbs lightly to release their oils, and mix into the marinade. Let stand, covered, 3 to 4... - 45.0702
Vegetable Kabobs With Herbed Couscous
Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover in a medium saucepan 15 minutes or until tender; drain and set aside.
Trim ends from eggplant.
Cut eggplant in half lengthwise.
Place just one half, cut side down, on a' cutting board.
Cut vertically into 1/4 inch-thick... - 43.876
Herb Seared Snapper Fillet With Marinated Cucumber And Tomatoes
1. Start peeling the cucumbers and cut each in half lengthwise and into thin slices, now scrape away the seeds by using a small spoon, also slice each tomato as thin as possible
2. In a a nonreactive bowl, put the cucumbers, and add 1/2... - 45.5539
Herb And Garlic Shrimp
1. Place the prepared prawns (shrimp) in a shallow; non-metallic dish with the parsley, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste. Leave the prawns (shrimp) to marinate in the herb mixture for at least 30 minutes.
2. Heat the oil and butter in a small pan with... - 33.1144
Oxtail Stew With Herbs
Lay the pieces of oxtail in a shallow dish.
Crush the garlic.
Mix the salt, garlic, bay leaf, juniper berries, lemon juice, sugar, herbs and brandy, and pour over the meat.
Cover and leave to marinate for 1 hour.
Remove the oxtail pieces, dry with paper... - 43.4202
Herbed Chicken & Mushroom Kebabs
Cut the chicken into 1-inch pieces and place in a medium bowl.
Add the mushrooms.
Combine the rosemary, parsley, thyme, juice, vinegar, broth, pepper and salt and pour over the chicken and mushrooms.
Marinate 4-12 hours in the refrigerator.
Lightly... - 41.5363
Herbed Portobello Mushroom Steak
Why not make an awesome herbed portobello mushroom steak with a pine nut cheese topping. Look at this amazing video that is just perfect for an outdoor raw or vegan get together. Go ahead and watch this video to make this outstanding and delicious treat and... - 120.911
Herb Crusted Pork Roast With Ginger Fig Compote
1. In a bowl, combine the chopped garlic, rosemary and thyme, whole-grain mustard, dried lavender and 1/4 cup of the olive oil. Add the pork loin and turn to coat thoroughly with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight. Remove... - 32.3399
Make one day of the week where you involve the kids in cooking so that you ensure you have some activity done together! That’s what these mom and kids do on Monday! So for the Monday cooking they have in this video a herb chicken! - 111.88
Buffalo Mozzarella With Summer Vegetables And Herbs
1. Mix together the mozzarella, marinade ingredients and 3 tbsp olive oil, then grind over a little sea salt and black pepper. Cover with cling film and marinate for at least 6 hrs, or overnight.
2. Blanch the asparagus for 1 min in some boiling salted water,... - 44.7141
Grilled Beef & Peppers With Orzo
Set a large heavy-duty plastic bag in a shallow pan.
In bag, combine lemon juice, oil, and wine.
Cut beef across the grain into 6 long strips; place between sheets of plastic wrap, then pound with flat side of a meat mallet until each piece is about 1/4 inch... - 42.5261
Moyra Fraser's Goats' Cheese And Roasted Pepper Salad
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grill the garlic cloves and whole peppers under a very hot grill for about 15 minutes, or till they are soft and blackened all over, occasionally turning.
3) From the garlic, remove the... - 46.471
Combine all marinade ingredients in large bowl.
Place chicken in marinade and turn to coat evenly.
Let stand for 2 to 4 hours (or overnight in refrigerator), turning occasionally.
When ready to cook, remove chicken and set marinade aside.
Place chicken on... - 38.144
Lamb On A Stick
Combine the onion and green pepper.
Blend the olive oil, lemon juice, and water thoroughly.Mix together the salt, pepper, curry powder, pars ley flakes, onion powder, dry mustard, and oregano.
Coat bottom of a shallow dish with about 1 tablespoon of the olive... - 41.0214
Hot Italian Dressing
Combine ingredients; cover, shake vigorously.
Serve over salad of romaine, thin sliced red onions, and crisp croutons.
Or use as marinade for artichoke hearts.
Makes 1 1/4 cups dressing. - 28.3304
Whisk 1/3 cup (80 mL) of the oil, the lemon juice, salt and pepper in small bowl; stir in onion.
Transfer marinade to noncorrosive baking dish.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Place fish in marinade in baking dish; spoon marinade over fish to coat... - 42.6714