- » Herbed Halibut
Herbed Halibut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of herbed halibut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for herbed halibut recipes.
Crunchy Herbed Halibut
A baked fish dish. Try this mouth-watering recipe of baked halibut in tasty herb rich bread crumbs. A true delight to watch, this video makes it look so easy. Just combine the breadcrumbs with preferred seasoning to makes a crunchy and flaky baked fish with... - 107.652
Halibut Steak With Herbed Butter
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Use non-stick cooking spray to spray a shallow baking dish which is large enough to hold the halibut steak.
3) Put the fish in the prepared pan and use oil to brush it all over and then... - 45.6049
Herbed Halibut Bake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Melt butter in large casserole.
Arrange halibut in casserole.
Drain mush- rooms; reserve liquid.
Combine sour cream, flour, mushrooms, 3 tablespoons reserved mushroom liq- uid, salt, pepper, savory and tarragon; mix well.
Spoon... - 40.3024
Clean the fillets and season both sides with salt and pepper.Mix all the other ingredients and form a thick paste.Spread the paste about a tsp on both sides and sear in a pan with olive oil. Do not worry if the paste does not stick to the fish. Once the fish... - 24.2331
You May Also Like!
Herb Crusted Halibut With Chilled Avocado Soup And Green Salad
All of you who are looking for a healthy protein meal then this is it. You have the soup which is the chilled one , the herb crusted halibut served with the salad. Your guests will really enjoy this meal. The video is very interesting to watch. - 127.946
Grilled Lemon Herb Halibut And Creamy Citrus Rice
1. Preheat grill to medium high or 350 degree.
2. For grilled fish, in a plastic bag, combine olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, and dill.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Put fish fillets in bag. Seal, and turn to coat well.... - 98.8586
Halibut With Fresh Herbs
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Combine tarragon, chives, oil, and salt.
Brush mixture onto both sides of halibut steaks.
Arrange fish in a shallow pan.
Cover; refrigerate 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Lightly grease cooking grill.
Remove fish from pan and place on the... - 33.7484
Foil Grilled Halibut With Orange And Herbs
If you have a lovely outdoor grill set up but are out of recipes to utilize the same then watch this video. Chef Mark demonstrates how to prepare a foil grilled halibut that is full of flavor and nutrition. You will prepare this dish time and again while... - 102.806
Baked Halibut With Herb Sauce
Place salt pork in the bottom of a greased baking dish; cover with sliced onion, bay leaf broken into small pieces, and halibut.
Work together with a spoon the butter, 3 tablesp of the flour, 1/2 teasp of the salt, and half the pepper; then spread on top of... - 40.905
Halibut Broil Amandine
Preheat broiler in oven.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Arrange in single layer in a greased baking pan.
Pour broth around fish.
Combine 2 tablespoons butter with thyme and brush part of it on fish.
Place baking dish on broiler pan and put on oven rack about 3 to 4... - 37.3423
Halibut, Sweet Pea, And Fines Herbes Stew
1. In a saucepan, combine the white wine along with the broth, and cook for 20 minutes
2. In a skillet, strain through a sieve, a double thickness of cheesecloth, or a paper coffee filter, season to taste with salt and cayenne pepper.
3. Meanwhile, on... - 44.005
Halibut With Piquant Sauce
1. Place butter in 1 1/2-quart (10x6) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on ROAST for about 1 1/2 minutes or until melted. Add mustard, parsley flakes, garlic powder and lemon juice. Cut each fillet into 4 pieces. Dip in seasoned butter; arrange with thick edges... - 26.4185
Microwaved Halibut Divan
1. Arrange halibut in 2-quart (8 x 8) glass baking dish with thick edges toward outside of dish. Place broccoli, stalks toward outside of dish, on top of fillets. Sprinkle with tarragon. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 12 to 14 minutes or... - 25.2299
Halibut A La Grecque
Arrange a layer of lettuce leaves on the bottom of an 8 x 12-inch (20 x 30 cm) glass dish.
Top with half the parsley, the bay leaf and onion slices.
Place the halibut on top of this herb layer.
Combine the oil, wine or vermouth, salt and cumin seeds.
Pour... - 43.6491
Herbed Halibut Recipes By Category