- » Herbed Frittata
Herbed Frittata Recipes
Enjoy our collection of herbed frittata recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for herbed frittata recipes.
Herbed Zucchini Frittata
Cut each zucchini lengthwise into quarters, then thinly slice each quarter.
Place the water in a 10" broiler-proof skillet, then add the zucchini and onions.
Cook over low heat about 3 minutes or just until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
Drain; discard the... - 42.0703
Herbed Spaghetti Frittata
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well.
Coat a 10-inch non stick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add garlic; saute 3 minutes.
Stir in spaghetti mixture; spread evenly in... - 40.0539
You May Also Like!
Preheat the oven to 350 "F.
in a nonstick 10 inch skillet with an ovenproof handle, heat the olive oil over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the green onions and cook, uncovered, until soft about 5 minutes.
Add the garlic, zucchini, tomatoes, basil, thyme, and... - 38.1962
1 ln a 1 0-inch nonstickskillet, heat 1 teaspoon of the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion, red pepper, oregano, and 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt and black pepper.
Saute, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
Add the... - 40.8784
I just adore the flavor of potatoes and this Herbed-Potato Frittata is one of my hot favorites. It is indeed the richness of potatoes and seasonings that make this Herbed-Potato Frittata yum. Give this Herbed-Potato Frittata a try. - 41.1451
Saute green pepper and mushrooms in margarine.
Beat eggs with seasonings; mix in cheese.
Pour over sauteed vegetables.
Cook 4 to 5 minutes, lifting edges with spatula to let uncooked egg run under the cooked part.
Broil 1 minute until golden on top. - 31.9011
1. Heat the oil in a medium-sized omelet pan, add the zucchini, and cook until lightly browned on all sides.
2. Combine the eggs, parsley, thyme, 2 tablespoons of the cheese, and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Pour the egg mixture over the zucchini and cook,... - 27.2761
Herb And Romaine Lettuce Frittata
Frittata: In large bowl, beat eggs; stir in parsley, onions, lettuce, mint, coriander, salt, pepper, turmeric and 2 tbsp (25 mL) oil.
In 10-inch (25 cm) skillet over medium-low heat, heat remaining oil.
Pour in egg mixture and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
With... - 43.1271
Herbed Zucchini Frittata
Process all batter ingredients together in a blender or food processor until smooth. Set aside. Lightly saute zucchini slices in vegetable oil until golden. Arrange zucchini in circles over the bottom and up the sides of a round shallow casserole or large... - 33.0028
Beat the eggs lightly, add the cooked onion, herbs and seasoning.
Heat a little butter and oil in the pan, pour in the egg mixture and cook until lightly browned on the under side.
Add a little more butter if necessary, turn, and cook the other side. - 24.8715
Roasted Vegetable And Herb Cheese Frittata
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Whisk together the eggs and milk in a bowl and season with salt and pepper
3. In a non-stick skillet on high heat, add the sausage and cook through. Then, set aside.
4. In the same skillet,... - 113.736
Tomato Frittata With Herbs
1. Finely chop the fresh oregano, garlic and Italian parsley, set aside.
2. Cut the stems and de seed the tomatoes, cut the tomatoes into 1 inch pieces, set aside.
3. Remove the leaves from the thyme stems, set aside.
4. Rinse the green lettuce... - 118.886