- » Herbed French Toast
Herbed French Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of herbed french toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for herbed french toast recipes.
Herb And Goat Cheese Toasts
1) On a cookie sheet or broiler pan, line the baguette slices.
2) Keep under broiler and toast until lightly golden on each side.
3) Take away from broiler and arrange on a serving plate.
4) Using a knife, chop and combine fresh chives, rosemary and... - 35.6329
Turkey French Toast Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. In 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook red pepper and celery until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, and 1 tablespoon milk until smooth. Keep sauce warm.
2. Meanwhile, in 15 1/2" by 10... - 34.6981
Summer Salad With Herb Toasts
1. Break off and discard the woody ends of the asparagus. Peel the stalks and cut each spear in half. Cook in boiling water for 4-5 minutes only, then refresh with cold water, drain and allow to cool. Blanch the mange tout (snow peas) in boiling water for 1... - 39.8051
Herbed Garlic Toast
In a small bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients; let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Cut bread into 12 slices; place in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Immediately top each slice... - 34.2019
Toasted Herb Loaf
Slice French bread into Winch slices.
Combine remaining ingredients, mixing well; spread butter mixture between bread slices.
Wrap loaf in foil; bake at 400Â° for 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated. - 24.6468
1) In a small bowl, mix first 6 ingredients until blended.
2) Spread the mixture on both sides of each bread slice.
3) Arrange on broiling pan and broil both sides.
4) Serve the toast hot. - 32.2475
1. In a mixing bowl combine together the margarine, basil, and parsley and mix well.
2. Spread half of the margarine mixture onto each slice of bread.
3. Sprinkle 1-teaspoon cheese on each slice of bread.
4. Arrange each slices of bread on a nonstick... - 36.4646
Provencale Spinach Dip With Herb Toasts
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. In a large skillet, warm 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over moderately high heat. Add the onion and thyme; reduce the heat to low. Cook the onion, stirring occasionally, until softened but not browned, about 10 minutes. Set... - 36.1262
Brush dinner rolls with a little butter or milk and bake in the oven until hot. Serve immediately in folded napkins together with ice-cold butter.
Brush a long roll like French bread with butter or milk.
Cut slices almost to the bottom.
Spread butter (or... - 25.7232
Herb Buttered Bread
Mix together first 5 ingredients.
Spread on French bread slices.
Place on baking sheet and bake in moderate oven (350°) till lightly toasted, about 20 minutes. - 31.69
Crispy Delectable Toasted Baguette Slices
Now gourmet style gorging doesn't get any tastier and cheaper than this. Stretch your dollar and still have a good time with Good Housekeeping's money-saving, These make-ahead baguette slices is best relished with a hot pizza dip. Just follow the recipe video... - 97.7523
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Cut French loaf in 1-inch slices on the diagonal, cutting just to the bottom crust.
Blend remaining ingredients and spread between slices.
Wrap loaf in heavy-duty aluminum foil.
Heat in oven 20 minutes or until very hot. - 34.9581
1. Take a steel blade, and soften butter by whipping it, use on/off turns till butter turns smooth
2. Now add remaining ingredients and mix using on/off turns
3. In a small bowl, place the butter and keep it in the refrigerator for a few days
4.... - 30.2422
Baked Ham And Cheese Toasts
Baked Ham And Cheese Toasts is a unique toast with an incomparable taste. This Baked Ham And Cheese Toasts recipe is fantastic and I often serve it for breakfast and brunch! - 30.0106
Omelette Fines Herbes
Omelette Fines Herbes is a french omelet recipe cooked with fresh herbs of choice. fried in butter, the Omelette Fines Herbes is great as a breakfast aside warm toasts. - 36.9315
Crabmeat Saute Aux Herbes
Melt butter in a large skillet and add garlic and green onions.
Cook, stirring about 3 minutes, but do not brown.
Add crabmeat and toss gently and thoroughly until heated through.
Sprinkle with chives, pars ley and lime juice.
Spoon mixture onto hot toast... - 36.0554
Rice, Raisin, And Herb Pilaf
Yummy Rice, Raisin, And Herb Pilaf is something that you shouldnâ€™t miss. I love this pilaf preparation. Pamper your taste buds with this wonderful Rice, Raisin, And Herb Pilaf recipe - 45.4072
French Onion Soup
Heat a large saucepan.
Add the oil and onions and saute until tender and golden brown.
Add the flour and cook over low heat for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add the hot broth and simmer 5 to 10 minutes.
Season to taste with sea salt.
Serve hot with... - 31.7773
Hearty French Onion Soup
In a large heavy saucepan, melt the margarine over moderate heat; add the onions and cook, uncovered, until golden 8 to 10 minutes.
Blend in the sugar and flour and cook, stirring, 3 minutes longer.
Add the beef broth, wine, thyme, bay leaf, and pepper; raise... - 42.4027
French Bread Pizza
This french bread pizza is prepared with tomatoes and cheese. Lovely, simple and flavorful, the french bread pizza is herbed with oregano. Made with mozzarella and parmesan cheese to taste, it is peppy and delicious. - 38.3752
French Tarragon Burgers
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, 1 teaspoon shallot, tarragon and garlic; cover mixture and refrigerate.
Meanwhile, cut one loaf of bread into five 4-in.pieces.
Cut one 4-in.piece from the second loaf; set aside the remaining bread for... - 43.2385
Venison Tenderloin Over Garlic Toast
A venison appetizer for a change? This is a simple recipe, that calls for lightly seared venison topped over garlic-herb toast. Some good tips to work with the venison, so listen closely. - 115.782
Cheesy Corn Toast
Deliciously sweet corn submerged in creamy cheese sauce, spread on sliced french bread and grilled to perfection...a beautiful golden crust to see and a crunch to bite :) - 48.0862
Savory Egg Cream On Toast
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter. Add the flour and allow it to cook for a bit.
3) Add the milk and cream and stir well.
4) Gently simmer the mixture, constantly stirring, till the mixture... - 44.6989
Garottes Vichy is a simple and easy french cooked carrot salad. Herbed with parsley and cooked with butter to toaste, the Garottes Vichy can be served as a side to any meal. - 26.7804
Country Club Triple Decker Sandwich
My husband loves feasting on Country Club Triple Decker! It is a wonderfullt delicious and addictive dish that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your family with this brilliant Country Club Triple Decker! - 34.7056
French Stuffed Turkey
1. To make each stuffing, combine all ingredients and season to taste.
2. Preheat oven to 180°C / 350°F / Gas 4. Carefully loosen skin from neck and breast of turkey and loosely fill with forcemeat stuffing. Press outside of breast to mold into shape,... - 38.2672
Fresh Herb Chump Chops
Cut pockets into chops, push Fresh Herb Stuffing into pockets.
Brush chops with Mustard Butter.
Barbecue, brushing frequently with Mustard Butter.
Fresh Herb Stuffing: Combine all ingredients, mix well.
Mustard Butter: Combine all ingredients., beat until... - 34.2175
Grilled Bread With Italian Herbs
1. In a small bowl, combine olive oil with oregano and rosemary. Beat with a fork to blend.
2. Prepare a medium fire in a grill, or use an existing fire. When coals are ashen, brush both sides of bread with herb oil and place along outer edges of cooking... - 21.6761
Herb Dijon Nut Crust For Roasted Rack Of Lamb
In a small bowl, combine spices; set aside.
To use the sauce, follow directions below.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Season 2 racks of lamb (6 to 8 chops per rack), fat removed and bones Frenched, with salt and pepper.
In a large frying pan, saute lamb racks... - 34.202
Herbed Seafood Bruschetta
1. In a mixing bowl stir together the 1 tablespoon olive oil, lemon juice, snipped chives, basil, mint, and garlic. Add crabmeat, shrimp, plum tomatoes, and onion; toss to coat.
2. Cut the bread into 48 thin slices. Brush 1 side of each slice with some of the... - 33.9184
Herbed Goat Cheese & Tomato Appetizers
Place French bread slices on broiler pan.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat until lightly toasted (30 seconds).
Turn slices over; spread lightly with butter.
In small bowl stir together Chevre cheese, 1/4 teaspoon basil, tarragon and garlic.
Spread... - 40.0575
Onion Herb Baked Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. To make the spread, in a mixing bowl, use a butter knife to blend the butter with onion soup mix, garlic, herbs and pepper.
3. Spread the flavored butter on the bread halves.
4. Arrange the bread,... - 46.3856
Iced Gazpacho With Vegetable Crouton And Herb Garnish
Grind almonds in an electric blender.
Peel and chop the tomatoes, and blend with the chopped garlic and onion.
Grind the bread crumbs in the blender.
Combine the ground almonds with some of the tomato mixture, and blend in the blender.
Mix this with the rest... - 43.3816
Skin and carefully bone the mackerel fillets.
Cut each fillet in half across the middle.
Peel and core the slices of pineapple.
Heat the oven to 425°.
Toast the bread in a toaster.
Wash and shake the dill dry and finely chop.
Mix the dill and the mustard... - 41.1898
Gourmet Alley Garlic Bread
1) Get the grill ready.
2) Slices the bread loaves lengthwise into two halves.
3) In a pan, heat butter, margarine, oil and saute garlic on reduced flame for a minute.
4) Mix in wine, pepper and oregano. Allow the mixture to come to a... - 46.2888
Toast the bread.
Cream the milk and cream cheese.
Spoon the cheese mixture into a pastry bag and press out a circle onto each bread slice.
In the center, place a teaspoon of caviar.
Garnish with sprigs of dill. - 26.8628
Saute garlic in oil until just starting to turn golden.
Add stock, stock base, seasonings and herbs.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 1 hour.
Strain, reheat and adjust seasonings, adding salt if needed.
Just before serving add sherry.
Ladle soup... - 37.6157
Onion And Fennel Soup Au Gratin
1.Take a 1 quart non stick saucepan and melt some margarine in it. Add in fennel and onions and cook on medium-high heat for about 2 minutes until onions turn translucent.
2.Now, add 6 cups of water, broth mix, pepper and let the mixture boil. Reduce... - 38.4901
Patrician Escargots is a mouth watering side dish recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Patrician Escargots will get you a lot of compliments! - 43.4359
Place almonds and butter in glass (8x8-inch) square baking dish.
Microwave, uncovered, for about 5 minutes, on high, or until almonds and butter are golden brown.
Remove almonds with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Arrange sole in dish with butter, turning to... - 34.9894
Baked Brie With Fennel And Mushrooms
1. Rinse and drain fennel. Cut off stalks; chop enough of the feathery green leaves to make about 1/4 cup, and reserve (discard stalks with remaining greens). Trim root ends, bruised areas, and coarse fibers from fennel head; cut head into 1/4-inch chunks.
2.... - 35.2964
Fluffy Cottage Cheese Souffle
This fluffy cottage cheese souffle is a savory souffle made with wheat bread and cottage cheese. Spiced with mustard and paprika, the fluffy cottage cheese souffle is a baked souffle with the fresh flavor of chives to it. - 36.5821
Peel the turnips, and boil them for 15 minutes in salted water.
Meanwhile slice the onions, and brown them in a frying-pan with some diced pieces of bacon and bacon rind.
Add the bunch of mixed herbs, garlic, peppercorns, tomato puree, and.some stock.
When... - 26.9857
Young Roast Partridge
Clean each young partridge and put the liver back into the carcase with salt and pepper; truss and wrap up completely in fat green bacon (or mildly-cured bacon), then roast on a spit (see introduction) or in the oven on the grill rack from the griller.
Add no... - 25.9878
Pate De Canard
Remove the rind from the bacon and arrange in a rectangular ovenproof dish, stretching the rashers to fit if necessary.
Mix the remaining ingredients together in a large bowl, adding salt and pepper to taste.
Spoon into the dish and spread evenly.
Cover with... - 38.984
1) In a blender or food processor place together olive, anchovy, garlic, tuna with oil, lemon juice, herbs, olive and oil and seasoning.
2) Process the anchovy mixture until smooth and adjust seasoning.
3) Place the tapenade into a small bowl or 2... - 43.8736
Mixed Grain Trio
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) In a medium saucepan, pour in 1 1/4 cups water and add the barley.
3) Place over low heat to cook the barley covering, for 45 minutes or until tender. Drain and place aside.
4) In a small saucepan, pour in 1/2... - 46.1776
Cut up the bacon into small chunks, and put into a saucepan.
Cover with about 3 pints of cold water, and simmer for 1 hour.
Then add the garlic, the onion and the mixed herbs, the carrot, the turnip (all chopped medium-sized), the diced potato and the... - 28.8305
Pour the red wine into a pan with the garlic, bunch of mixed herbs, onion, salt and pepper.
Boil for 30 minutes, then strain into a small pan.
Poach the eggs one by one in this liquid, which you must boil up again; as you take them out one by one, arrange... - 33.1029
Aigo Bouido - Garlic Soup
1) In a covered saucepan, allow garlic, spices, water, half the oil and herbs to simmer for 30 minutes and then discard fresh herbs.
2) In a basin, with the help of a whisk, gradually whip remaining oil with yolks, as for mayonnaise and place in a... - 39.6168
Breton Fisherman's Soup
Melt 1 tablespoonful of butter, or fat, in a large pan; fry the onion in it, finely sliced, till it is golden brown.
Then add 3 pints of hot water, some pepper, and a little salt, and bring to the boil.
In this liquor cook the potatoes cut up into thin rings,... - 35.8077
Clean, scale or skin the fish: cut them in slices, put them in a pan with the onions (one of them spiked with the cloves), the bunch of mixed herbs, pepper and salt.
Fill up with enough white wine to cover the fish.
Boil briskly, then take out the fish and... - 39.4879
Eggs With Mussels
Scrape and wash the mussels: put them in a pan with the white wine, the peeled and chopped onion, the bunch of mixed herbs and a little pepper.
Cook for 10 to 15 minutes, shaking the pan from time to time.
Drain the mussels, throw away the shells, and filter... - 35.0339
Into an earthenware or heavy cast-iron pot, pour (for a whole goose) 2 glasses of water.
Add the goose, cut up into portions in such a way that there is no danger of their containing splinters of bone.
Add the fresh pork, cubed, with pepper, salt, clove, the... - 31.6649
Braised Venison A La Forestiere
Cut meat in chunks and marinate in either of the marinades for about 24 hours if you use the raw marinade or 4 hours if you use the cooked marinade.
Drain; saute in shortening to seal, then sprinkle with 2 tablespoons flour, and continue to cook until... - 39.778
Remove the heads, bones and skin from the fish; put these in a pan and cover with water.
Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
Strain and reserve the stock.
Cut the fish into pieces.
Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onion and leeks and fry until... - 41.8288
Heat a skillet on medium heat.
Add the oil and vegetables and saute lightly.
Cover and steam the vegetables in their own juices for 2 minutes.
Fold in the eggs, cheese, salt, and herbs.
Pour in an oiled 1 1/2 or 2 quart baking dish.
Bake 30 to 40 minutes at... - 41.6936
Busy-day Lamb Ragout
1 Trim any fat from lamb; cut lamb into 1-inch cubes.
Combine with mushrooms and liquid, salt, herbs, cranberry-apple juice and 1/2 cup of the water in a kettle or Dutch oven; cover.
Heat to boiling.
2 Simmer 1 hour, or until lamb is almost tender.
... - 40.4591
Busy Day Lamb Ragout
1. Trim off all the excess fat from the lamb and slice them into 1-inch cubes.
2. In a kettle or Dutch oven, mix together mushrooms and liquid, salt, herbs, cranberry-apple juice and 1/2 cup of the water. Cover the pan and bring it to boil.
3. Simmer... - 43.2847
Mussel Saffron Soup With Caramelized Onions And Garlic Croutons
1) Caramelized onions: Slice 2 large onions crosswise into thin rings.
2) In a heavy skillet, saute the onions in 4 tablespoons butter over a medium-low heat until the soft and lightly browned.
3) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
4) Garlic... - 47.5779
Garnishes For Scrambled Eggs
All sorts of delicious things may be mixed with scrambled eggs: with the advantage, too, that one needs fewer eggs.
Generally speaking, the additions should be about a third of the quantity of scrambled eggs.
The following suggestions are given in quantities... - 26.9937
Braised Wild Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter the bread with a total of 2 tablespoons of the butter. Set the slices on a baking sheet and bake until lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large heavy skillet, melt the remaining 6 tablespoons butter over... - 38.1159
Flank Steak And Ratatouille
1. For steak, on a cutting board place steak, using a knife make score marks on both sides.
2. Spread olive oil on streak and season with garlic, and Euro-Crust seasoning on both sides.
3. Place steak on grill and cook for about 5... - 116.925
1) Preheat the broiler at Medium.
2) Take a heavy-based saucepan and sauté the onion, garlic (if using) and green pepper in it gently for 5 minutes until the onion is translucent to make the tomato sauce.
3) Stir in the tomatoes with... - 45.5081
1. Use a sharp bread knife to cut a thin slice off the top of each loaf.
2. Scoop out soft portion of each loaf keeping a 1/2 inch thick shell of the crust.
3. Reserve the soft centers for another use.
4. In a small bowl, beat whole eggs, egg... - 48.0277
Bruschetta With Basil Mozzarella & Tomatoes
Grill or toast bread, turning once until it is golden brown.
Store in an airtight container until ready to use.
In a bowl, combine basil, mozzarella, tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper.
Brush the toast with a little olive oil.
Spoon the tomato-basil mixture... - 28.8665
Bruschetta With Tomatoes & Basil
Mix garlic and oil in a saucepan; warm on low heat to combine flavors.
Heat broiler or light grill fire.
Broil or grill bread until golden brown on both sides.
Place toast slices on large platter, then brush with flavored oil.
Mix tomatoes, basil, salt and... - 30.9482
Arugula And Fennel Salad With Parmesan Curls
Preheat oven to 350°.
Arrange French bread cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until toasted.
Combine croutons, arugula, fennel, and onion in a large bowl.
Combine water, lemon juice, and salt; stir well.
Drizzle over... - 36.4617
Fisherman S Stew
Cut fillets so you will have 6 pieces.
Heat oil and garlic in a large, deep frying pan; fry salmon 3 minutes on each side.
Sprinkle over the thyme, basil, rosemary, allspice, pepper, salt, onion, celery, parsley, and cayenne.
Pour in clam broth and wine and... - 43.5599
Combine all ingredients in a large pan or Dutch oven, except clams, butter, and toast rounds.
Add enough water to barely cover vegetables.
Bring to a boil and simmer, covered, until vegetables are tender.
Add clams and butter; heat to melt butter.
Top with... - 37.5903
Sesame Seed Bread
My husband can live on the Sesame Seed Bread. This tasty dish when served with toasts is one of my favorites too. I serve this quiet often fat home! Try the Sesame Seed Bread! - 36.9624
Quick Mock Bouillabaisse
In saucepan, cook onion with garlic and thyme in olive oil until tender.
Add soup, water, seafood, bay leaf, lemon juice, and hot pepper sauce.
Heat; stir occasionally. - 34.1176
Taramosalata Using Salmon Caviar
In a blender or food processor fitted with a metal blade, process bread, 1 jar caviar, egg, lemon juice and onion until blended.
With machine running, slowly pour in oil, processing until thick and creamy.
Season with pepper to taste.
Spoon into a small... - 38.6709
Tangy Italian Cheese Bread
Place bread slices on a broiler rack.
Brush top side of each bread slice lightly with salad dressing.
Sprinkle cheeses, parsley, and basil evenly over bread slices.
Broil 6 inches from heat until cheese melts. - 31.2117
Tarragon Chicken Crostini
1. Preheat broiler. In a small mixing bowl, gently stir together chicken, celery, 1/4 cup of mayonnaise, lemon juice, tarragon, and pepper.
2. Cut bread into about 20 slices 1/4 inch thick. Spread one side of bread with remaining mayonnaise, then broil until... - 29.0207
Wild Rice Mushroom Stuffing
Rinse and cook rice according to package directions; set aside.
Cut enough bread into 1/2-inch cubes to measure 4 cups.
Spread in single layer on baking sheet.
Broil 5 to 6 inches from heat 4 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring after 2 minutes; set... - 41.5405
Saute onion and garlic in butter in a large Dutch oven until tender.
Add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually stir in water.
Add tomato, tomato sauce, sherry, and seasonings.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer,... - 41.8302
Heat oil in large frying pan or on nonstick grill.
When very hot, add meat and sear 3 minutes over medium-high heat.
Turn meat over, season well and continue searing another 3 to 4 minutes.
Turn meat over again; finish cooking 3 minutes for rare meat.
Remove... - 43.9392
Mix breadcrumbs with garlic, parsley and seasonings; set aside.
Remove soft crust from sides of cheese.
Lightly scrape top and bottom with knife.
Place cheese in bowl with breadcrumbs and coat.
Remove cheese and set on cutting board; flatten with rolling... - 40.6438
Mushrooms With Garlic And Parsley
Wipe the mushrooms and cut in half if large. Heat about half the olive oil in a large frying pan until it begins to give off a haze, add half the mushrooms and saute on high heat without turning for 2 minutes. Sprinkle with 1/2 clove chopped garlic and toss... - 27.0418
1 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 6 inches from the heat.
Cut the bread crosswise into 4 pieces and halve each piece horizontally.
Arrange the bread, cut sides up, on a baking sheet and toast it underthebroilerfor 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly... - 45.3868
Pasta Primavera Mould
1. Clean each vegetable by paring, washing, stringing, and slicing where necessary. Cook the asparagus, broccoli, and peas separately in boiling salted water until al dente. Do not overcook.
2. In a saucepan, heat chicken stock, cream, garlic, mushrooms, and... - 39.4155
Mix veal and pork thoroughly with sausage meat, ground liver, chopped onion and herbs, breadcrumbs, beaten egg and salt and pepper.
Line a terrine or straight sided ovenproof casserole with overlapping bacon slices.
Fill the terrine with the meat mixture,... - 38.717
Mix veal with onion, celery, and almonds.
Blend mayonnaise with tarragon and lemon juice.
Add enough of the mayonnaise to the veal mixture to bind it.
Heap on greens; garnish with the rest of the mayonnaise, and with tomatoes, ripe olives, and toasted... - 38.4522
Hearty Minestrone Gratin
This hearty minestrone gratin is a vegetable cheese gratin. Cooked with tomatoes, celery, zucchini, garbanzo beans and french bread along with oodles of cheese, the hearty minestrone is finished under the broiler. Flavored with italian herb mix, this hearty... - 46.8019
Grilled Eggplant Antipasto
Make the garlic and herb oil: In a small bowl combine the garlic, the parsley, the basil, and the mint, stir in the oil, and let the mixture stand for 1 hour.
While the oil is standing, cut the eggplant crosswise into 3/8-inch-thick slices, arrange the slices... - 43.8639
Turkey open facers are open faced turkey sandwiches that can be prepared and enjoyed from your leftover thansgiving dinner. White bread topped with turkey with cooked french dressing with onions and asparagus, these open faced turkey sandwiches will have you... - 36.5341
Chicken Salad Elegante
Mix chicken and French dressing; chill 1 hour.
Add grapes, celery, and nuts.
Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, dash salt, and dash pepper; toss with salad.
Serve in crisp lettuce cups - 30.5875
Betty's Easy Cheesy Crostini
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Easy Cheesy Crostini. This Crostini is made from slices of French bread, which is spread with olive oil, sprinkled with grated Parmesan cheese, and toasted in the oven. - 0
Mushroom Onion Soup Gratin
1)Take a bowl,combine all the ingredients for herbed butter and mix well.
2)Reserve 2 tablespoons for Beurre manie.
3) Take a pan,saute the onions slowly in the remaining herbed butter until soft but not brown.
4)Add the wine,beef and chioken broths,... - 46.9853
Mediterranean Style Fish Soup
1. Heat the oil in a large pan and gently fry the onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes until just softened.
2. Pour in the stock and wine and bring to the boil. Tie the bay leaf and herbs together with clean string and add to the saucepan together with the fish... - 37.4848
Warm Goat Cheese Salad
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Take a large size bowl and prepare a mixture of oil, vinegar, garlic, herbs, pepper, and hot red pepper sauce.
3. Slice the cheese into 12 pieces. Add the marinade mixture and toss properly to coat. Cover the... - 46.8751
Summer Salad For Party
1. Tear the oak leaf lettuce into bite sized pieces, place in a salad bowl with rocket, lamb's lettuce, herbs and red onion
2. Peel, halve and stone the avocado, chop them and toss in the lemon juice
3. Add avocado and pine nuts just before... - 40.9172
Cheddar Beef Burgers
1) Add salt and pepper to the meat and mix well.
2) Stir in the onion, Worcestershire sauce, herbs and mustard, and grated cheese.
3) Equally divide the mix into 6 pieces and shape each into a ball.
4) Press down gently and flatten into a burger.
5)... - 46.3595
Bacon With Egg Salad Bowl
1. Place all the ingredients in a blender ( or by hand using a whisk) and mix for about 10 seconds or until fully combined.
2. Transfer to a bowl and keep refrigerated for later use.
3. Slice both ends of the garlic clove, rub it on... - 43.9681
Land O Lakes Zesty Butter Sticks
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Slice the loaf lengthwise into half and slice each half lengthwise into 3 equal slices.
3. Arrange the sliced on a baking sheet.
4. Combine the butter with herbs and seasonings in small bowl and beat... - 42.3978
Caramelized Onion And Cheese Rounds
In a large skillet cook the sliced onion in oil and margarine about 3 minutes or just till tender.
Add the chopped walnuts and the sugar.
Continue to cook and stir about 5 minutes or till onion is slightly caramelized and walnuts are lightly toasted, stir in... - 42.1707