- » Herbed Cheese Ball
Herbed Cheese Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of herbed cheese ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for herbed cheese ball recipes.
Herbed Cheese Ball
1 ln a food processor, whirl the 3 cheeses, rosemary, mustard, and black pepper for 30 seconds or until smooth.
Line a small bowl with a 12 inch square of plastic food wrap and scrape the mixture into the bowl.
Gather up the plastic food wrap around the... - 37.0322
Herbed Cheese Ball
1. In a large mixing bowl, add the ricotta.
2. Use a wire whisk or a wooden spoon to beat the cheese until smooth and creamy.
3. Add remaining ingredients except the parsley and mix thoroughly into the ricotta.
4. Place the bowl in the refrigerator... - 41.2148
Herbed Cheese Ball
In food processor or in bowl with fork, blend Cheddar and cream cheeses, port, tarragon and dillweed until smooth.
Shape into ball.
Spread chopped fresh parsley on waxed paper; roll cheese ball in parsley to coat.
Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until... - 30.1189
Herbed Ricotta And Parmesan Ball
Combine the ricotta with the basil, garlic, Parmesan cheese and kelp powder.
Form into a ball and roll in minced parsley.
Delicious with Sesame Crackers. - 28.4387
Parsley Cheese Ball
Put cream cheese and olives into blender container.
Cover; blend at high speed until well mixed.
Add sherry and Worcestershire sauce.
Cover; blend at high speed until smooth.
Add cheddar cheese and seasoned salts.
Cover;, blend at high speed until smooth.
If... - 40.6623
Herbed Spinach Balls
1. Preheat oven to 350° F
2. In a medium bowl, mix together spinach, onion, egg and margarine well
3. Add all the other ingredients as well and mix once more till thoroughly blended; shape this mixture into sixteen balls
4. On a baking... - 40.5249
Place butter in 1-cup glass measure.
Microwave at high (10) 15 to 20 seconds until butter softens.
Place cream cheese in 2-quart glass mixing bowl.
Microwave at medium (5) 45 seconds to 1 minute until cream cheese softens.
Blend in softened butter,... - 39.7754
Cream Cheese Lettuce Balls
1) To prepare the dressing, in a shallow bowl, put the oil and mix in the mustard and vinegar with the help of a fork. Add seasoning to taste.
2) With lightly floured hands, spoon out the cream cheese into 20 small pieces. Roll each piece into a... - 40.8413
Crunchy Potato Balls
Calling your kid's friends for a gathering at your place and still searching for the right snacks to serve - here is one, which you'll need to prepare in multiples and even though, they will be finished as soon as they are served. These crunchy potato balls... - 97.0013
Quick Herb Cheese
Combine ingredients in bowl and blend well with electric mixer.
Cover and chill.
Roll into ball and serve. - 29.5302
Cheese Or Herb Chicken Medallions
Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
Place chicken breasts on a flat surface; pat dry.
Evenly sprinkle each breast with herbs, pepper and paprika.
Form cheese into six loose balls and place one in the center of each breast.
Roll chicken around cheese and tie with... - 42.5574
1. Toast sesame seeds by heating them in a dry frying pan on medium/high heat until golden brown. Stir frequently or constantly. Remove from heat and place on a small plate. Let cool completely before continuing.
2. Oil hands with cooking oil to prevent... - 24.9533
Cheese Tomato And Herb Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 500° F. Grease a cookie sheet with olive oil. (If using a pizza stone)
2. Place prepared and shaped pizza dough on a cookie sheet Depending on the size of your baking sheet, you may only be able to fit 2 pizzas at a time.
4. Sprinkle 1 2/3... - 30.3913
Goat Cheese Pizza With Herb Crust
1. ln a small bowl, add warm water, yeast and sugar. Allow the yeast to rest 5 minutes, until it becomes foamy.
2. In another bowl, combine flours, mixed dried herbs and make a well in the center and pour in yeast mixture with oil, salt, and... - 48.1102
Cottage Herb Rolls
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, oregano and salt; mix well.
Cut in cold margarine until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
Blend in cheese, egg and yeast.
Turn onto well-floured surface; knead.
Shape into ball; place in... - 43.8869
Herbed Cheese Spread
Blend all together, and refrigerate.
Mold into a ball, or place in small ramekins and serve with dark crackers.
You may vary the amounts of herbs to your own taste. - 32.3932
Stuffed Italian Cheese And Herb Meatballs
Meaty meatballs. This is a wonderful video of a truly Italian variety of meatball with turkey,pepperoni,olives and cheese. The inclusion of cooking cream with the herbs gives an amusing flavor. It is bound to be a hit with your friends and family when they... - 118.934
Greek Meat Balls
Remove crusts from French bread; pour water over bread and let stand until it absorbs moisture.
Add ground beef, chopped onion, cracker meal, parsley, salt, celery seeds, pepper, monosodium glutamate, cheese, and eggs to the bread, and work ingredients with... - 41.8978
Quick Microwaved Italian Meatballs
Combine all ingredients and shape into 1 1/2-inch meatballs
Arrange in 12x8-inch dish.
Cook at MEDIUM-HIGH 1 1/2 to 8 1/2 minutes; drain.
Let stand, 3 minutes - 32.0495
Herb & Parmesan Pastry
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and butter together until smooth and creamy. Stir in flour, herbs, cheese and salt. Gather dough in your hands and gently shape into a flat ball. (For turnovers and tarts, divide dough into 4 equal portions). Cover with... - 24.1074
Wheat Balls With Nuts
Mix the wheat groats with the nuts, cheese, herbs and spices.
Beat the eggs with 2 tablespoons of water and 2 tablespoons of the oil and stir into the wheat mixture; let the dough sit for 10 minutes.
Form balls, roll them in the poppy seeds and brown in the... - 31.0673
Ham And Rye Balls
Dice the ham and mix with the rye groats, the herbs and spices and the cheese.
Beat the eggs with 2 tablespoons of oil and 1-2 tablespoons of water, and blend with the ham and rye mixture.
Let the batter soak for 10 minutes, then form small balls and roll... - 32.1868
Place the meat in a mixing bowl.
Prepare fine bread crumbs in an electric blender or by grating the bread.
Moisten the crumbs with the cream.
Let stand briefly and add the crumbs and cream to the meat.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix with the... - 33.7287
Pork Balls In Tomato Orange Sauce
In a small heavy saucepan, cook the onion and garlic in 1/3 cup of the chicken broth, covered, over moderately low heat until soft about 7 minutes.
Remove from the heat and let cool.
Using your hands, thoroughly mix the pork, veal, raisins, egg, cheese, bread... - 42.1337
Heat milk just until bubbles form around edge of pan.
Add sugar and salt; stir until dissolved.
Cool to lukewarm.
Place warm water in large bowl, sprinkle yeast over and stir until dissolved.
Stir in milk mixture, cheese, herbs, and 2 cups of the flour.
Beat... - 42.9176
Cottage Herb Rolls
Cottage Herb Rolls has a fine taste. Cottage Herb Rolls gets its taste from flour mixed with cheese and eggs. Cottage Herb Rolls is used by any people worldwide. - 40.8373
Herbed Brie Croute
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly butter bottom of a baking tray.
3) In a bowl, place, all the ingredients from the flour mix packet and mix well.
4) Pour in hot water, margarine and 1 egg and fold until dough comes together.
5)... - 44.6811
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Beat eggs lightly in large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and blend well.
Roll into walnut-size balls.
Transfer to baking sheet.
Bake until golden, about 20 minutes.
Spinach balls can be partially baked for 10 minutes,... - 43.6835
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
If necessary for handling, chill thirty minutes.
Form into one-inch balls and place on baking sheets.
Freeze until firm.
Store in plastic bags until ready to bake.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Place balls on baking sheets... - 41.6025
With a fork, punch holes in spinach box and place on a paper plate.
Microwave at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes.
Mix remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
Add drained spinach.
Shape into walnut-size balls.
Arrange 10 balls at a time on a paper plate or... - 38.925
Combine all ingredients except sauce in large bowl and mix well.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Cover and refrigerate or freeze until ready to bake.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Set balls on ungreased baking sheet and bake until golden brown, about 10 to 15... - 37.0706
Baked Broccoli Balls
Baked Broccoli Balls is simply a delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of broccoli and cheese will surely tempt you to prepare this Baked Broccoli Balls on every get together! - 34.3262
Cottage Herb Bread
Place cottage cheese in blender container.
Cover and blend on high speed, stopping blender occasionally to scrape sides until smooth, about 1 minute.
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Add cottage cheese, 1 1/2 cups flour, the shortening, parsley,... - 40.4356
Scones With Herbs And Parmesan
Scones With Herbs And Parmesan has a delicious taste. Scones With Herbs And Parmesan get its taste from cheese and eggs, flavored by lemon juice. Scones With Herbs And Parmesan is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 43.7524
Herbed Parmesan Rolls
1. Combine butter, sugar, and salt into a large bowl; pour the scalded milk over all and stir until butter is melted.
2. Beat in about 1 cup of the flour.
3. Soften yeast in water and add to the flour mixture.
4. Gradually add about one half of the remaining... - 44.1385
Spicy Blue Cheeseburgers
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. In a medium-sized bowl mix the herbs and spices.
3. Divide the meat into 4 balls of equal size and shape into patties.
4. To stuff the burgers, divide each patty in half and flatten. Place 1 piece of blue cheese on each half and top... - 37.8729
1 First prepare the meat balls. Combine the minced (ground) beef with sausage meat. Mix in the herbs, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper, crumbled stock (bouillon) cube. Bind together with the beaten egg.
2 Roll into 12 meat balls, and arrange on 30 x 20 x 5cm/... - 43.8938
Herbed Biscuit Ring
Place margarine in 10-ounce custard cup.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until melted, 30 to 40 seconds; reserve.
Mix baking mix and milk until soft dough forms; beat vigorously 15 seconds.
Turn onto surface well floured with baking mix; turn to coat with... - 34.4478
Spinach Balls In Tomato Sauce
Spinach balls in tomato sauce is a vegetable balls recipe. Combined with breadcrumbs and shaped into spinach balls, it is cooked with an herbed tomato sauce. The basil and garlic in the sauce adds the main flavor to this neat recipe. - 44.075
Spicy Spinach Balls
1. Combine the ground turkey or beef and the herbs and spices in a medium-sized bowl, and mix thoroughly. Set aside for 15 minutes. Add the remaining spinach ball ingredients, and mix well.
2. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Shape the spinach... - 34.8368
Crispy Italian Herb Chicken With Tri Color Rotini Pasta
Prepare chicken according to package directions. Cook and drain pasta. Add water, oil and broccoli to skillet; cover. Cook 2 to 4 minutes. Stir in pasta, tomatoes and garlic; continue cooking 2 minutes longer. Serve chicken with pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan... - 29.125
Herb Pretzels With Lower Sodium Horseradish Mustard
Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water in a large mixing bowl.
Add flour, salt, and seasonings, mix until blended. (Dough will be very stiff.)
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and knead until smooth and elastic (about 8 to 10 minutes).
Place... - 40.6627
Herb And Ricotta Gnocchi
1. Place ricotta cheese, mashed potato, parsley, basil, Parmesan cheese, nutmeg and egg in a large bowl and mix to combine. Take tablespoons of mixture and roll into balls, then dust with flour.
2. To make sauce, place tomatoes, chutney, tomato paste and... - 33.4637
Fresh Herb Fettuccine With Smoked Salmon And Asparagus
1) Mix the flour and salt on a work surface, make a depression in the center, then add the eggs and herbs, blend in the flour with a fork.
2) Knead with more flour or water, as required, until the dough is smooth and elastic.
3) Knead for... - 44.2445
Cocktail Spread Aux Fines Herbes
These Cocktail Spread Aux Fines Herbes makes a mindblowing combination with crackers ! Try out this Cocktail Spread Aux Fines Herbes and serve up a fabulous snack to your family ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 29.9295
Herbed Dinner Rolls
Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine milk and next 5 ingredients in a small saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until margarine melts.
Let cool to 105° to 115°.
Add milk mixture, egg substitute, and... - 39.3965
Herbed Dinner Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a small saucepan, mix together skim milk, margarine, sugar, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and salt. Cook on medium heat till the margarine melts.
3) Cool down the mixture to lukewarm.
4) In a... - 45.4003
Fresh Melon With Herbed Mascarpone Sauce
Fresh Melon With Herbed Mascarpone Sauce is an easy yet delicious dessert recipe. Try this Fresh Melon With Herbed Mascarpone Sauce; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 43.8631
Fresh Tomato Herb Pizzas
Dissolve honey and yeast in 1 cup warm water in a small bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Place flour and next 4 ingredients in a food processor; pulse 2 times or until blended.
With processor on, slowly add yeast mixture and 1 teaspoon oil through food chute;... - 41.7186
Herbed Oatmeal Pan Bread
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Grease 13x9-inch baking pan.
3. In a saucepan boil water and stir in rolled oats.
4. Remove from heat and stir in 3 tablespoons of margarine.
5. Cool it to 120 to 130°F.
6. Fill up flour into measuring cup... - 48.6213
Garlic Fennel Pizza With Two Cheese
To make the dough: In a large bowl, combine the flours, fennel seeds, and salt; mix well.
In a small bowl, mix the yeast into the warm water, stirring until completely dissolved.
Add the oil and mix well.
Mixing with your hands, add the yeast mixture to the... - 47.8217
Savory Cheese Custard In Crust
Savory Cheese Custard In Crust is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Savory... - 39.0418
Cheese Cream Puffs
Cut the Emmenthaler into 1/4-inch cubes.
Bring the water to a boil with the milk, butter, salt, cayenne pepper and nutmeg.
Sift in the flour and stir until the mixture leaves the sides of the pan and forms a ball.
Empty the batter into a bowl.
Beat in the... - 43.4057
Dutch Cheese Croquettes
Mix milk, carrot, onion, salt, thyme, parsley, peppercorns, and bay leaf in top of double boiler; heat 20 minutes over boiling water.
Strain the mixture, reserving milk for sauce.
Soften gelatin in cold water and dissolve over hot water; set aside.
Blend... - 44.39
Parsley Gnocchi is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Parsley Gnocchi recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 33.5525
In a medium bowl, combine Monterey Jack cheese, cream cheese, fines herbes, chives, Worcestershire sauce and garlic.
Shape cheese mixture into a 5-inch ball; slightly flatten 1 side.
Cut a 12-inch square of waxed paper.
On a flat surface, spread seasoned... - 35.4618
Tarragon Cocktail Quiches
1) In a bowl, mix butter and cream cheese.
2) Add flour, sesame seeds, and salt and make thirty-six 1-inch balls.
3) Take a lightly greased 1 3/4-inch muffin pan and put the balls into each shell.
4) In a bowl, mix cheese, chives, and... - 44.0719
1. Soften the yeast in the lukewarm water.
2. Add the oil, one-quarter teaspoon of the salt and the flour and mix well. The dough should be soft but not sticky. Add a little more flour if necessary.
3. Turn the dough onto a floured surface and knead until... - 45.2687
Yogurt Cheese In Olive Oil
1. Sterilize a 30 cm / 12 in square of muslin by steeping it in boiling water. Drain and lay over a large plate. Mix the yogurt with the salt and tip on to the centre of the muslin. Bring up the sides of the muslin and tie firmly with string.
2. Hang the bag... - 31.4114
Benne Cheese Bites
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.Ina bowl, mix spinach, herb seasoning, onion, eggs, Parmesan cheese, butter or margarine, thyme and powder.
3.Make small balls 12 in number from the spinach mixture.
4.Take waxed paper and arrange... - 40.6177
1. In medium-sized bowl, with hand knead cream cheese, flour, and butter or margarine until smooth. Shape dough into ball; wrap in plastic wrap or foil; refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, hard-cook 1 egg; chop.
3. In 10-inch skillet over... - 37.2707
Appetizer Cheese Bars
In a small bowl or measuring cup, sprinkle yeast over warm water.
Stir to soften yeast.
Let stand about 5 minutes until dissolved.
In a large bowl, beat eggs; stir in butter or margarine, sugar, salt, warm milk, dissolved yeast and 1 cup flour.
Beat until... - 42.5559
Calzoni With Three Cheese
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 500 degrees.
2) In case food processor is not being used, prepare the dough by hand and skip to step 4. If processor is being used, fit it with a steel blade or a dough blade and pour in 1 cup of hot tap water.... - 46.9411
Summer Fruit Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing
1) Into a small bowl, add in the mayonnaise, herb dressing, blue cheese, milk, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Beat to combine all the ingredients.
2) Cover the bowl and chill till next use.
3) Dip the pear halves into a bowl of lemon juice.
4) Peel the... - 50.9201
Potato And Cheese Bread
1. To a bowl add the flour and combine along with the yeast and salt.
2. Adding in the water, stir quickly such that it becomes a malleable dough.
3. In an oiled polythene bag, place the dough after kneading for 10 minutes to become smooth and... - 45.3697
Soybeen cheese is added to other vegetables in hot dishes, and may be added like cheese to rarebits and similar dishes.
As it has the consistency of soft cream cheese, it can be seasoned and used with herbs as stuffing for celery stalks, green peppers or... - 24.8202
Whole Wheat Goldfish Cheese Crackers
Kids love Goldfish crackers and this is a healthy recipe to make them at home using whole wheat flour and delicious cheddar cheese! Tell us what you think in the comments! - 117.406
Three Mushroom And Cheese Pizza
1. Dissolve the yeast in the warm milk and stir in the warm water, olive oil and sugar. Let stand for 5 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the all-purpose and whole wheat flours and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt. Add the yeast mixture and stir well to form... - 48.9313
Eggplant With Tomato Sauce And Parmesan Cheese
Are you looking for some diet foods? Then, this comforting vegetarian recipe combines some of the best and simplest flavors, Italy has to offer. A hearty vegetarian dish of aubergines, layered with a tomato sauce and topped with Italian cheese. Perfect... - 103.097
Meatballs With Fettuccine
1. In a large mixing bowl combine the meat, eggs, milk, bread crumbs, garlic, and seasonings.
2. When thoroughly mixed, form into 1-inch balls and brown in a skillet in 2 tablespoons olive oil.
3. In a large saucepan heat the tomato sauce; put the browned... - 33.4309
Bite Size Quiches
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Mix together flour and salt.
Mix together oil and water.
Add liquids to dry ingredients, and stir with fork until dough forms a ball.
Divide into twelve small balls and press each ball of dough into one space of a miniature muffin... - 43.2551
Cattail Dill Bread
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Place all ingredients in mixing bowl and mix.
Place in casserole and let rise in warm place until double in bulk.
Knead down into a ball.
Grease casserole well.
Place ball of dough in casserole.
Let rise until double in bulk and... - 36.7774
Grilled Mozzarella & Sun Dried Tomato Skewers
You will need 8 short bamboo skewers.
On each skewer, alternately thread sun-dried tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil leaves.
Brush the cheese with some of the sun-dried tomato packing oil, then grill or broil the skewers until the cheese just begins to melt,... - 20.8219
Mix together all ingredients, chill, form into balls the size of walnuts and brown on all sides.
If bulghur is used, cover and cook 20 minutes. - 28.6826
Ravioli Alla Bardelli
Ravioli Alla Bardelli is an easy yet delicious side dish recipe. Try this Ravioli Alla Bardelli; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 38.932
Chicken Broth With Grated Pasta And Sliced Mushrooms
1. Make the pasta dough and keep it in the ball form. Cover it and let it rest for 15 minutes. Using the back of a cheese grater, grate the pasta ball, add a little flour to keep the grated pasta dry. When all the pasta is grated, combine again with the flour... - 30.2415
In bowl blend the tuna and Neufchatel cheese.
Add celery, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and salt; mix well.
Shape mixture into small balls, using about 2 teaspoons for each.
Roll in the snipped parsley.
Chill well. - 30.9509
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a large bowl combine meat with egg and parsley.
Season with garlic salt and pepper and mix well with hands.
Add cheese and bread crumbs and mix until thoroughly combined.
If necessary, add more bread crumbs so mixture appears... - 29.9861
Fennel Flavored Spaghetti Sauce
Put the tomatoes through a food mill or rub them through a fine sieve.
Discard the seeds and pour the pureed tomatoes into a large kettle.
Add the basil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil and simmer slowly.
Simmer one hour before adding... - 43.7741
Put all ingredients except sauce into a mixing bowl.
Combine and mix well.
Wet hands with cold water.
Form mixture into walnut-size balls.
Drop them into the tomato sauce.
Cook, covered, 25-30 minutes. - 37.5113
1. Into a small bowl pour the lukewarm water and add the yeast and 1 teaspoon of the sugar, rest for 2 or 3 minutes and then mix well.
2. Set in a warm, draft-free place (an unlighted oven) for about 10 minutes, until the yeast bubbles up and... - 48.0112
Dill Casserole Bread
If you love baking your own homemade bread you must try this recipe. Chef Ellie Espo shares her Italian aunt’s secret recipe for Dill Bread that is baked in a casserole. Well it’s not entirely a secret recipe and comes from behind a packet of yeast! This... - 135.074
Tangy Celery Luncheon Salad
Leave stalk whole, but wash gently and scrape strings from outside ribs.
Trim away root end and slice across top, removing most of the outer leaves.
Cut stalk lengthwise into 4 pieces.
Cook covered in shallow saucepan with water and broth mix.
When celery is... - 43.1733
Fennel Onion Casserole Loaf
Combine 1/2 cup all-purpose flour and next 7 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Combine cottage cheese, milk, and margarine in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat until margarine melts, stirring occasionally.
Cool to 120° to... - 43.5
Mushroom And Fontina Pizza
Dissolve the yeast in 1/4 cup warm water in a large bowl; set aside for 10 minutes.
Combine flour and 1 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl.
Add flour mixture to yeast, a little at a time, moistening with up to 3/4 cup water as you mix.
Dough should be soft but... - 43.357
Whole Wheat Pizza With Green Peppers
In a large mixing bowl, combine the yeast and water according to package directions.
Mix in the all purpose flour and whole wheat flour and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
Place the dough on a floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic.
Coat a large... - 44.7334
Hot Mushroom Turnovers
1. In medium-sized bowl, with hand knead cream cheese, 1 1/2 cups flour, and 1/2 cup butter or margarine (1 stick) until smooth. Shape dough into ball; wrap with plastic wrap or foil; refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet... - 32.0897
Baked Artichoke Squares
Baked artichoke squares are cheesy vegetable squares. Prepared with added celery and mushrooms, the artichoke squares are combined with cheese and eggs to form a mixture. Flavored with herbs and a dash of red pepper, the baked artichoke squares are savory and... - 48.027
Casserole Dill Bread
1) Preheat the oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In water, soften the yeast.
3) In a large mixing bowl, combine together the cheese, sugar, onion, dill, butter, salt, egg, soda along with the softened yeast. Mix well.
4) Stir in... - 44.5759
1. In a small bowl combine the yeast, warm water, and the 1 tablespoon sugar. Set aside to dissolve yeast.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan combine cottage cheese, the 1 tablespoon sugar, onion, the 1 tablespoon butter, 2 teaspoons of the dillseed, the... - 38.0604
Insert stainless steel chopping blade in bowl of food processor.
Combine first 3 ingredients in processor, and process until pureed.
Add flour and 1 tea spoon salt, and continue to process until mixture is well blended.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured... - 34.1969
Simple Dilly Bread
1. In large bowl, dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup lukewarm water. Stir in remaining ingredients except flour.
2. Add 4 1/4 cups of the flour, 1 cup at a time, stirring with wooden spoon after each addition, until soft dough forms.
3. Sprinkle work surface with 2... - 41.0806
Shrimp Agnolotti With Coriander And Zucchini
1) Mix the flour and salt on a work surface, make a depression in the center, then add the eggs and mix into the flour with a fork.
2) Knead the dough, with more flour or water, if required, for about 6 minutes, until the dough is smooth and elastic. Cover... - 44.2304
1)Insert stainless steel chopping blade in container of food processor.
2)Combine oregano,eggs,water in processor and process until pureed.
3)Add flour into the processor and 1 teaspoon salt, and continue to process until mixture is well... - 41.8306
1. Oil a large cookie sheet lightly.
2. On the oiled sheet, shape dough into a ball. Press it into a flat circle about 12 inches in diameter and 1/4 inch thick. With your hand, push up edge of dough to make a raised rim all round.
3. Brush surface of dough... - 37.4936
Mushroom Caps Stuffed With Brie On Wholemeal Croutons
6. Wash the mushrooms and remove the stalks
7. Clean the caps and the stalks and dry completely
8. Chop the stems finely and mix the stems with the garlic, onion and the walnuts.
9. Set aside till needed
10. In a large bowl, cream the... - 38.9872
Its in on your own calzones. Beef and cheese are baked inside a tender crust made with Bisquick® mix. - 35.3851
Pizza Made From Scratch
1. For the pizza dough, in a bowl take 3 tablespoons lukewarm water and put in the yeast and a pinch of sugar.
2. Make sure the water is lukewarm (110° to 115°F - neither hot nor cool to the touch).
3. Leave it for 2 to 3 minutes, stir the... - 44.951
Cider Beef Stew With Dumplings
Trim the beef and cut into 2-5 cm (1 in) cubes.
Toss in seasoned flour.
Melt the fat and fry the meat until well browned then transfer to an ovenproof casserole.
Fry the onion and celery gently for a few minutes in the same fat then stir in 1 x 15 ml spoon (1... - 39.8548