- » Herbal Tea
Herbal Tea Recipes
Herbal Tea is an infusion prepared using various herbal leaves other than the regular Camellia Sinesis. This tea form is normally enjoyed as a rejuvenative drink and medicine. It can be prepared very easily by ... More »
Homemade Green Tea Ice Cream Oriental Style
Looking for a nice Japanese dessert? Here's an easy to make, egg less oriental style green tea ice cream recipe. The main ingredients used are milk and green tea, which really compliment each other in terms of flavor. Watch the video now and treat your family... - 140.013
Green Tea Lemonade
Take a look at this nice make-ahead drink, which brings up intense flavor when allowed to sit overnight. Watch the video to see how the chef quickly combines few ingredients to make exotic lemonade in no time. A nice refreshing thing to serve up at your... - 120.154
Berry Green Tea Smoothie
How about a cancer fighting drink? In this video, Katherine shows you how to prepare a delicious green tea smoothie. Made with raspberries, banana and green tea, this smoothie has a great sweet-tangy taste to it! Start your day with a glass full of health! - 116.66
Gingery Ice Green Tea
All of you health enthusiasts, here is a choice of special, healthy beverage to start your day. Green tea is rich in anti-oxidants and when you add ginger to it, it becomes richer in various health nutrients. So, go for it to schedule a strict health regime... - 111.53
Hello Beautiful Green Tea - Complexion Drink
Rejuvenate your mind and body with this fun and easy drink. It does not taste like much but its rich in antioxidants and minerals for better health. Make it and sip it early in the morning and watch your skin and health bloom. - 106.601
Green Tea Pancakes
Health lovers will love this Green tea pancake. This is tasty, healthy and a wonderful substitute to the regular pancakes. Try it once to believe it. - 102.115
Health food lovers are going to love this! This Tea-time cookies is made from matcha or green tea, which is a Japanese tea used for health benefits. Matcha reduces cholesterol level and boosts metabolism. Now snacking will be much more fun! - 101.373
Ice Cream : Green Tea Ice Cream : Homemade Ice Cream
1. In a large bowl, keep some ice ready for an ice bath.
2. In a heavy bottomed pan , pour milk, add eggs and sugar. Heat on very low flame and whisk until foamy.
3. Move the pan to the ice bath, whisk for another five minutes.
4. In a... - 101.067
Detox: Lemongrass Green Tea
Want a tea recipe for detoxing? Lemongrass green tea is a detoxing tea, recipe for which is shown in this video. The tea is made with chopped lemon grass, green tea and bancha twig tea which can be found in health food stores. It takes 10 minutes for steeping... - 98.4327
Green Tea Banana Ice Cream
Green tea ice-cream is a wonderful way to get the health benefits of green. Matcha green tea is high in anti-oxidants and this great ice-cream is a wonderful dessert or palate cleanser for friends and family - 91.972
Mango Pomegranate Green Tea Smoothie
A smoothie made with mango, pomegranate and green tea - is a flavorful and delicious way for a healthy endeavor. If you are on a health regime, then try this for your breakfast. You'll enjoy a whole lot of nutrition in a most delicious style. - 87.6928
Green Teas Gungra
1. Shell the green peas.
2. Peel and cut potatoes and sweet potatoes into small cubes.
3. Chop coriander leaves and green chillies. In 1 tbsp. oil, saute green peas. Add potatoes, sweet potatoes, onions, green chillies, dry spices and coriander leaves.
4. Add... - 45.417
Matcha Green Tea Gobs With Lemongrass-ginger Filling
One of my favorite discoveries from my local farmer’s market is fresh Vietnamese coriander, or rau ram. I knew that its herbal flavor took well to sweet dishes, so using rau ram in a gob filling was a no-brainer. I decided to match it with a gob cake... - 43.4506
Spiced Green Tea Ice Cream
In a small saucepan, heat half and half over low heat until hot.
Add tea; remove from heat.
Steep 5 minutes.
Strain through a fine strainer into a large bowl.
Discard tea leaves.
Stir sugar and honey into hot mixture until dissolved; cool to room... - 40.7012
Coconut Green Tea Mousse
Heat milk to boiling in a saucepan.
Add tea bags and allow to steep over medium heat 15 minutes, pressing the bags very gently with the back of a wooden spoon during steeping to avoid floating.
Remove bags to a strainer and drain over saucepan several... - 39.1923
Apple Mint Iced Green Tea
1. In a large pitcher or ovenproof bowl, place the tea bags
2. Add the boiling water on top of the tea bags
3. Allow the tea bags to steep for ten minutes
4. Remove the tea bags
5. Cool the tea for fifteen minutes
6. Stir in apple juice into the cooled... - 37.619
Green Tea Icecream
Place tea in bowl, add boiling water, stand covered until cold.
You will need only 1 tablespoon tea for this recipe.
Beat egg whites until soft peaks form, gradually beat in sifted icing sugar.
Add egg yolks, beat until combined.
Beat cream until... - 37.5225
Green Tea Ice Cream
Put the green tea powder into a bowl, add the cognac and mix well.
Put the milk, cream, sugar and skim milk powder into another bowl and mix well.
Transfer to a saucepan and bring to the boil over moderate heat.
Remove from the heat and allow to cool to a... - 33.0493
Green Tea Ice Cream
Combine cream, milk, sugar and ginger in large bowl.
Mix until sugar dissolves.
Place ground green tea in measuring cup and add enough lukewarm water to measure 3/4 cup.
Mix tea and water and combine with cream mixture.
Pour into ice cube tray with dividers... - 29.7925
Spicy Green Tea
Put fennel and coriander seeds in water and bring to a boil.
After 5 minutes, add the tea leaves, sugar, ajwain and stir.
Remove from fire.
Brew for 5 minutes.
Strain and serve hot or cold as desired. - 28.9649
Ginger Duck Salad With Green Tea Dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 325° Put the duck legs in a medium enameled cast-iron casserole. Add both soy sauces, the black vinegar, sake, sugar, onion, star anise, ginger and garlic. Add enough water to just cover and bring to a boil. Cover the casserole and... - 28.2206
Green Tea Infused Citrus Sorbet
1. Combine water and sugar in a small saucepan; bring sugar mixture to a boil. Add orange and lemon rind; reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes. Remove liquid from heat, and add tea bags; steep 5 minutes. Strain tea through a sieve into a bowl; discard citrus rind... - 24.2352
Healthy Herbal Tea
1. In a large mortar and pestle, place all ingredients and crush for 10 to 15 minutes. Store in an airtight container.
2. To prepare the tea, steep 1 teaspoon of the tea blend for each person in hot, boiled water for about 2 minutes.... - 22.0672
Green Tea Frozen Yogurt
This video is a creation of NutritionNoob. You can visit NutritionNoob for complete recipes, and more videos. - 11.1777
Herbal Tea Recipes By Category