- » Herb Vinaigrette
Herb Vinaigrette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of herb vinaigrette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for herb vinaigrette recipes.
A superb home made salad dressing recipe that takes less than a minute to prepare so why wouldnt you make it at home? - 110.655
Lemon Parsley Vinaigrette
1. In a food processor jar combine lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, garlic, shallots, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
2. Stream in the oil.
3. Whisk in the parsley, oregano, and fennel fronds just before serving. Pour over your favourite... - 100.013
Homemade Basil Vinaigrette
When you are looking for healthy, time-saving recipes to whomp up a quick salad, basil vinaigrette could be your best pick. Nothing compares to the subtle flavor of basil vinaigrette that is not only heart-healthy, but delivers full nutrition value without... - 85.6544
Grilled Fennel And Endive With Olive Vinaigrette
Prepare a fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
To prepare the vinaigrette, place the olives in a sieve and rinse briefly with cold water.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Chop... - 44.207
Fennel Salad Vinaigrette
1) Cut the tops off the fennel and trim the base. Rinse properly and then cut the fennel bulb into thin slices.
2) In a small bowl, put pepper, vinegar and salt. Blend properly and add oil. Blend using a fork.
3) On individual plates,... - 36.981
Fennel Salad Vinaigrette
Prepare fennel; reserve feathery leaves, covered, in refrigerator.
Cut bulbs in half lengthwise, then thinly slice crosswise.
In a bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, and vinegar.
Stir in fennel and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate for... - 36.5175
Low Calorie Tomato Basil Vinaigrette
1) In a shaker/sealable container, add the tomato sauce, red wine vinegar, basil, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish and about 1 tablespoon water.
2) Seal the container/shaker and mix/shake it well.
3) Allow it to refrigerate for up to 1... - 36.4183
1. Put the lemon juice, vinegar, salt, sugar and herbs in a liquidizer or jar and process or shake to dissolve the sugar.
2. Add the oil and continue to process or shake.
2. Toss the desired quantity with salads and serve. - 35.0352
1. In a small nonreactive saucepan, stir together 1/2 cup of water with the cornstarch, lemon juice and vinegar until the cornstarch dissolves. Stir in the basil, oregano, paprika, cayenne, salt and black pepper. Place over moderate heat and, stirring or... - 28.1812
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine all ingredients.
Shake until blended. - 26.196
Combine all ingredients in ajar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Chill thoroughly. - 22.4996
In a blender blend the garlic, the mustard, the vinegar, and salt to taste, add the oil and the basil, and blend the mixture until it is emulsified.
Serve the vinaigrette over sliced tomatoes or with grilled scallops or other seafood. - 21.0929
In small bowl combine all ingredients; using a whisk or fork, beat until well mixed. - 17.1851
Herb Vinaigrette Recipes By Category