- » Herb Stuffed Cubed Steak
Herb Stuffed Cubed Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of herb stuffed cubed steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for herb stuffed cubed steak recipes.
Flank Steak With Herb Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.). Pound the steak or score it lightly on both sides.
2. In a skillet heat the butter, add the onion and garlic and cook until lightly browned. Add the mushrooms and cook three minutes. Add the nuts, parsley, bread cubes,... - 32.2565
Braised Stuffed Flank Steak
Pack dressing over unscored side of steak.
Roll up as for long jelly roll; secure with skewers or string.
Melt fat in heavy skillet or electric frying pan, and brown steak roll thoroughly over high heat.
Reduce heat to simmer, adding 1 cup hot water and... - 42.8051
Stuffed Round Steak
This Stuffed Round Steak recipe is an uncomplicated one which even a toddler can put together. Its easy and takes very little time in preparation. Try this Stuffed Round Steak recipe, there is no way you can go wrong with this recipe. - 45.1074
Pound flank steak well.
Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
Combine butter, onion and celery in medium glass mixing bowl.
Microwave on medium for about 3 minutes or until onion and celery are partly cooked.
Stir in bread cubes and sage, moisten with water... - 36.062
Stuffed Beef Roll Ups
1. In a pan or a skillet, melt the 1/4 cup of margarine in the broth and mix lightly with the stuffing mix and onion.
2. Cut the steak into 8 portions and season with salt and pepper.
3. On each steak piece place a spoonful of stuffing, roll and secure... - 42.9898
Pork And Apples With Stuffing
Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper; arrange in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
In bowl combine gravy mix and sugar; break up lumps.
Stir in undrained apples; spoon over meat.
In bowl micro-cook celery in butter, covered, till tender, about 2 1/2... - 44.9132
Flank Steak Creole
1. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
2. Slash top side of the flank steak with a sharp knife, making cuts in a diamond pattern. Rub salt and pepper on both sides of the roast.
3. In a large skillet, melt the butter.
4. Add onion and... - 44.7936
Cornbread Stuffed Pollock
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Thaw frozen fish before cutting.
3. Cut the fillet into 6 equal steaks.
4. In a 10 inch skillet, take 6 tablespoon butter or margarine and cook celery, mushroom and onion in it until they become... - 45.1325
Cold Garden Vegetable Soup
Dissolve bouillon cube in 1/2 cup hot water.
Add next 11 ingredients, stirring well.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Garnish each serving with lemon slices and parsley. - 28.1638
Cold Garden Vegetable Soup
1) In 1/2 cup hot water add a bouillon cube and allow to dissolve.
2) Add in the next 11 ingredients and stir well.
3) Place a lid over and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
4) Garnish with lemon slices and parsley and serve. - 40.5581