- » Herb Stuffed Baked Potato
Herb Stuffed Baked Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of herb stuffed baked potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for herb stuffed baked potato recipes.
Herb Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Scoop out insides of potatoes, saving shells.
Add cottage cheese, 3 tablespoons melted butter, chives, pimiento, salt, and white pepper; beat until fluffy.
Fill potato shells, dot with butter, and bake 10 or 15 minutes longer. - 31.0459
Herb-stuffed Baked Potatoes
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Pierce potato skins with a fork.
Bake 1 hour until tender.
Cut slice from top.
Scoop out pulp; set shells aside.
Add butter; beat until creamy.
Add yogurt, rose-mary, parsley, sage, salt and white pepper; beat until... - 42.7241
Cottage Cheese Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Bake potatoes in 425 degree oven for 1 hour.
Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out insides.
Return shell to oven and bake until crisp.
Whip potato insides with remaining ingredients and put mixture into potato skins.
Return to oven and bake until... - 27.8812
Stuffed Potato Boats
1. Bake potatoes at 400Â° for about 45 minutes. Cut in half lengthwise.
2. Scoop out insides and mash with remaining ingredients except paprika. Mix thoroughly.
3. Spoon mashed potatoes into shells on baking sheet. Sprinkle with paprika.
4. Return to oven... - 30.3009
Yogurt & Chives Stuffed Potatoes
Scrub potatoes; prick with a fork.
Bake potatoes in a 375Â° oven for 70 minutes or till done.
Slice potatoes in half lengthwise, Scoop out inside, leaving shells intact.
Add yogurt, chives, milk, salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
Beat till... - 42.1326
Sage And Onion Twin Bake
Try the Sage And Onion Twin Bake the next time you share a romantic brunch with your husband! I promise you, your husband will love the texture and flavor of the wonderful Sage And Onion Twin Bake! - 39.4643
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Bake potatoes about 45 minutes.
3. Cut in half lengthwise. Scoop out inside and mash.
4. Add remaining ingredients except paprika. Mix thoroughly.
5. Spoon potato into shells on baking sheet. Sprinkle with paprika.
6. Return to... - 30.355
Baked Shad With Herb Bread Stuffing
1 In a skillet, add the butter and saute onions until golden.
2 Add in the remaining ingredients, except shad and mix well.
3 Using the mixture, stuff the fishand secure the openings with toothpicks.
4 In an oiled, shallow baking dish place the... - 37.7927
Leek And Herb Stuffed Jackets
1) Pre-heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas mark 7.
2) In a microwaveable bowl, add in the leeks with a little water. Microwave the dish on High for 3 minutes. Take it out and set it aside.
3) Next, microwave the potatoes on High for 10 to... - 35.7035
Herbed Fish And Potato Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Follow the package directions to prepare spinach and drain well.
3) Prepare instant potatoes as per the package instructions bringing down the water by 1/4 cup.
4) Add in drained spinach, sour cream, and... - 45.7004
Fish And Chip Bake
Prepare potatoes according to package directions, except reduce water by 1/4 cup.
Stir in drained spinach, sour cream, and pepper.
Turn into a 10 x 6 x 2 inch baking dish.
Skin fish fillets.
Dip one side of each fillet in milk, then in crushed stuffing... - 39.0884
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease a baking casserole.
2) In a large skillet, melt 3 tablespoons of butter. Add in the onions and celery. Saute till the mixture becomes soft.
3) In another skillet, melt the remaining butter. Add in the... - 44.0081
Philly & Herb Stuffed Red Snapper Package
Are you hesitant to cook whole fish? My video will show you an easy way to bake it on your BBQ. This is the ultimate summer dish with PHILADELPHIA CHEESE and fresh herbs. Light and delicious - Have fun watching me play in my kitchen :) - 46.5124
Steamed Stuffed Potatoes
Steam potatoes until tender.
Cut in half and remove center, leaving enough potato next to skin to allow the jacket to keep its shape.
Press the potato that was removed from the skins through a sieve, then mash with Yogurt Cream Cheese and egg yolk.
Add herb... - 30.6293
Steamed Potatoes Stuffed With Yogurt Cream Cheese
1. Wash the potatoes, scrubbing lightly to remove grit and being careful not to bruise the skins.
2. Preheat the oven, to 350Â°F (175Â°C).
3. Cook potatoes in a steamer or boil with the skins, until tender-firm.
4. Let cool until... - 40.2182
Ricotta & Herb Stuffed Tomatoes
Remove slice from stem end of tomatoes.
Scoop out pulp.
Place tomato shells upside down in 9-inch square baking dish.
In 1-quart casserole, combine potatoes, onion and water.
Microwave at High for 5 to 10 minutes, or until tender, stirring... - 49.7539
Shrimp stuffed potatoes is a lovely seafood recipe made with cooked shrimps and baked potatoes. Stuffed in the potato shells with added cheese and cream along with fresh herbs, the shrimp stuffed potatoes can be served as the main course with vegetables on... - 41.0651
Herrings With Potato Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C), Gas Mark 6.
2) Grease a covered casserole and place aside.
3) Remove the heads and backbones of the herring.
4) Use cooking salt to rub away the black skin.
5) Wash the fish and pat dry with paper... - 44.883
Chicken Breasts With Potato Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Grease a baking dish.
3) In a saucepan, sauté the onion and celery in ½ cup of margarine till they are tendered. Add the potatoes and stir in all remaining ingredients except the chicken.
4) Place... - 49.6716
Peel 6 large potatoes, wipe them, and roast them in a very gentle oven in a lightly-greased fireproof dish.
When they are done, slice a small piece off each and scoop out each potato gently with a teaspoon, leaving "walls" about i" thick.
Put the scooped-out... - 23.4028
Baked Stuffed Pork Chops
1) With a knife remove rind and fat from pork chops.
2) Pit in a casserole dish and set aside.
3) Preheat oven (355°F. - Gas Mark 4).
4) In a saucepan melt butter. Fry onion for 5 minutes,
5) Turn off heat and with a fork, stir in the... - 40.5404
Meat & Potato Bake
In medium mixing bowl, combine beef, stuffing mix, egg, 2 tablespoons onions, the pepper and allspice.
Shape into 4 loaves, about 3 1/2x2 inches each.
Arrange loaves in 9-inch square baking dish.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High for 7 to 11... - 39.3577
Cheesy Twice Baked Potatoes
Why not make your simple potatoes more flavorful and appealing. Look at this fantastic way to create a magic with your potatoes and transform them into an extraordinary appetizing dish. The video is nicely presented and this recipe is absolutely simple and ... - 101.705
A Basic Vegetable Soup
In large soup kettle, heat oil and butter.
Saute green pepper, onion, garlic, leek and carrots until soft.
Add potatoes, tomatoes, liquid, salt and pepper.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat to simmer and cook, covered, for 1 hour.
Add remaining ingredients except... - 42.1247
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
Place the cubes of brown bread in a large mixing bowl.
Melt the margarine in a large frying pan.
Add the celery and onion and, stirring frequently with a wooden spoon, saute for 5 minutes, until lightly brown.
Pour the saute into... - 32.357
Stuffed Peppers Provencale Style
1) Preheat the oven to moderately hot temperature.
2) In boiling water, allow peppers to simmer for 5 minutes and drain well.
3) In a thick closed pan, over low heat, heat oil and sauté aubergines, carrot, onion, garlic, salt, potato... - 47.9569
Stuffed Breast Of Lamb
1) Heat the oven to 160°C, 325°F, Gas Mark 3.
2) Mix together the sausage meat, egg, breadcrumbs, herbs, mustard and salt and pepper and spread over the lamb breasts.
3) Make a roll of each breast and tie together with string to secure... - 43.8504
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) Wipe the liver clean and with seasoned flour, coat both the sides. Keep aside.
3) Measure the onion, breadcrumbs, seasoning, parsley and herbs into a bain. Melt the buter and stir it into... - 43.9561
1. Trim the ends from the marrow, peel the marrow and cut in half lengthways.
2. Scoop out the soft pith in the centre with a spoon.
3. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook the marrow for 5 minutes until just tender but still crisp. Remove... - 44.1917
Healthy Vegetable Stuffing
Have you been looking for an healthy alternative for the regular bread stuffing? You've just got lucky. This video has a perfect recipe to make a Healthy Vegetable Stuffing that you can use just as you like. Watch it now. - 101.38
Bass With Peppered Stuffing
Would you like to taste the best ever Bass With Peppered Stuffing? There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Main Dish! A good way to use up Fish is to make some irresistible Bass With Peppered Stuffing. In a fair 40 minutes you can prepare... - 44.8581
Orange Scented Stuffed Eggplant
Halve the eggplant lengthwise.
To make the shells, cut a slit 3/4 inch inside the peel.
Cut the centers in a crisscross pattern at 1/2-inch intervals.
Do not cut through the peel.
Salt the halves, pressing them open so that the salt gets into the cuts.
Let... - 40.8971
Seitan Roast With Rice Stuffing
Can you think of anything other than a turkey at you thanksgiving meal? Well, maybe this will change your mind! A great substitute for meat, this recipe uses seitan that replaces the turkey. The stuffing is a flavorful rice that looks really delicious. Watch... - 128.692
Cheese, Tomato And Potato Flan
1) Grease a large ovenproof plate.
2) Add the herbs, Parmesan cheese and egg yolk to the potatoes and beat till smooth.
3) Press the mixture on to the base and up the sides of the greased plate.
4) Place in the oven and bake at 400°F... - 46.1681
Crunchy Topped Fish With Potato Sticks
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels; set aside.
Line a large baking sheet with foil.
Spray foil with nonstick spray coating.
Arrange potato sticks in a single layer over half of the baking sheet.
Brush potatoes with oil or the 2... - 37.6613
Pommes De Terre Au Roquefort
Pommes De Terre Au Roquefort is a cheesy baked potato recipe made with roquefort cheese. Herbed with chives and seasoned, the Pommes De Terre Au Roquefort is prepared with sour cream and best served piping hot and oven fresh! - 41.382
Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) In a cup combine mustard, thyme, paprika, garlic powder and orange peel.
3) Place the tenderloin open flat and sprinkle with 3/4 of herb mixture.
4) Arrange the apricots in a row, down center of one-half of... - 40.2752
Stuffed Baby Pumpkins With A Vegetable Ragout
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Cut lids from the pumpkins and scoop out the seeds.
Place the pumpkins (including the lids) in a baking dish with 1/4 cup water.
Cover the baking sheet tightly with aluminum foil.
Cut the asparagus, carrots, red onions, potato,... - 42.8042
Stuffed Pork Chops
1. In a small (1-quart) microwaveable casserole, combine onion and butter.
2. Cover dish with lid or plastic wrap.
3. Microwave at HIGH for 3 minutes until onion is limp.
4. Stir in remaining stuffing ingredients.
5. Divide the stuffing equally... - 46.2555
Baked Fish Cutlets
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 335 degrees.
2) Wash the fish cutlets and trim away the fins with the help of scissors. Snip out the bone in the center and season the cutlets. Place them in a well-greased baking dish and keep aside.
3)... - 42.1624
Baked Squash Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Cut squash into quarters. Cook squash in boiling water 12 minutes or until very tender. Drain. Place squash in a large bowl; mash with a potato masher. Set aside.
3. Heat oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat; add onion and... - 38.486
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the garlic, scallions, oregano, cumin, and cloves, and saute, stirring now and then, for 5 minutes or until the scallions are soft.
Blend in the tomato paste, sugar, and salt, then mix in... - 45.0872
How To Roast Chicken - Roasted Chicken
Roasted Chicken Recipe - A classic,oven roasted chicken with herbs can be just what you're craving for on a weekend.
This recipe includes a piping hot sausage stuffing on the inside and rustic brown roasted potatoes on the outside. - 0
Healthy Comfort Dinner
Nina teaches viewers how to prepare a healthy comfort food dinner of Nina's Healthy Rolled Meatloaf with Tomato Roasted Red Pepper Sauce plus a delicious and healthy side dish: Sweet Potato Carrot Puree. - 0
Boil the potatoes in salted water in their jackets.
Peel and mash them while still warm.
Lightly fry the onions and liver in butter.
Add to the mashed potatoes, together with the herbs and seasonings.
Be generous with the pepper, as the stuffing should taste... - 43.484
Chicken En Cocotte Grand' Mere
Bone each chicken, removing ribs but leaving leg and wing bones.
For stuffing: cook shallots in butter until soft.
Add to ham with breadcrumbs and herbs.
Season well and stir in egg to bind.
Spread mixture over chickens, sew up or secure with poultry pins and... - 45.7238
Braised Lambs' Hearts
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) In salted water, soak the lambs’ hearts for about 30 minutes. Cut away any rough pipes and valves with a pair of scissors. Trim off the excess fat, if any and set aside. Prepare the... - 44.4874
Game Hens Provence Style
Soak a clay cooker in cold water 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, clean, rinse and dry birds.
Season inside and out with basil, thyme, salt and 1/2 tablespoon black pepper.
Stuff birds with whole onions, garlic and parsley.
Place in clay casserole.
Add potatoes and... - 41.4973
Pocketbook Pork Chops
1) Using a sharp knife, trim off the fat from the chops
2) Cut a slit in each pork chop to form a pocket
3) Into a large frying pan, melt some butter and saute the mushrooms and celery
4) Add in the parsley, salad leaves and salt
5) Add in the beaten... - 43.9987
Grate potatoes, onions and carrots on a coarse grater.
Put garlic through mill and mix with yoghurt, yeast extract, french mustard, salt and pepper.
Mix all ingredients well together, using as much breadcrumbs as necessary to make a slightly firm mixture.
If... - 37.6272
Burgundy Meat Fondue
Mix together the mayonnaise, herbs and cream and spoon into a small dish.
To make the pepper sauce, heat the butter in a frying pan and fry the peppers and onion until softened.
Add chopped tomatoes and the remaining ingredients and simmer for 10-15... - 42.6733
Succulent Roasted Pork Chops And Others
This autumn won't be the same as the previous ones. Because you have this amazing video recipe of Autumn Dinner Menu. Watch this video to learn some of the most amazing dishes that you can prepare this season. This gourmet meal will surprise your guests for... - 119.719