- » Herb Spice Nut
Herb Spice Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of herb spice nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for herb spice nut recipes.
Cajun Spiced Walnuts
Cajun spiced walnuts are baked nuts that can be served as cocktail snacks or appetizers. Coated with a blend of egg whites with cayenne, paprika and mixed herbs, the cajun spiced walnuts are cooked to a crisp and fry texture. - 37.0047
Herb Dijon Nut Crust For Roasted Rack Of Lamb
In a small bowl, combine spices; set aside.
To use the sauce, follow directions below.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Season 2 racks of lamb (6 to 8 chops per rack), fat removed and bones Frenched, with salt and pepper.
In a large frying pan, saute lamb racks... - 34.202
Honey Spice Acorn Squash
Scrub squash; cut in half lengthwise; remove seeds and stringy fibers.
Arrange squash cut-side down in shallow baking pan; surround with 1/2 inch hot water.
Bake at 375° for 30 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients to make a sauce.
Pour off excess liquid... - 32.1696
Wheat Balls With Nuts
Mix the wheat groats with the nuts, cheese, herbs and spices.
Beat the eggs with 2 tablespoons of water and 2 tablespoons of the oil and stir into the wheat mixture; let the dough sit for 10 minutes.
Form balls, roll them in the poppy seeds and brown in the... - 31.0673
Grilled Lamb Loin With Eggplant And Spiced Couscous Rolls
Grilled Lamb Loin With Eggplant And Spiced Couscous Rolls is simply the most yummy dish I have had! It is a sumptuous and elegant lamb preparation that is perfect for parties! Ttry the Grilled Lamb Loin With Eggplant And Spiced Couscous Rolls for yourself! - 44.7247
Buttered Nut And Lentil Dip
1. In a saucepan, melt half the butter.
2. Add and sauté the onion on a moderate flame until soft and golden.
3. Stir in lentils and stock and heat until it reaches a boil
4. Reduce the heat and simmer lentils for about 30 minutes, stirring... - 43.1193
Zucchini And Mushrooms With Herbs
Have you ever tried making a side of Zucchini and mushrooms? That’s exactly what Courgettes and Champignons are!! Well flavored with herbs, this is a super simple, super healthy recipe. Ready in just a few minutes of cooking, this makes a wonderful side. - 115.731
Curried Nut Roast
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F
2) Into a frying pan, sautÃ© the onions with some pepper in oil
3) Mix the nuts and breadcrumbs together into a large bowl, adding the garlic, herbs and curry powder
4) Stir in the onion, pepper and... - 49.8548
1. Glue the candle to the center of the cardboard ring. (To make it really secure, push a nail up through the cardboard into the candle.)
2. Hold a white-pine cone by the top petals; carefully split the cone in half, down the center, with the utility knife.... - 32.1962
Basic Stir Fried Vegetables
If using a garnish, cook nuts or seeds in a wide frying pan or wok over medium heat in 1/2 tablespoon of the oil until golden; set aside.
Increase heat to high.
When pan is hot, add 2 tablespoons oil.
When oil ripples, add vegetables and garlic and stir-fry... - 37.0718
Linguine With Knock Out Garlic Pesto
1. Place garlic, basil, parsley, and pine nuts in a food processor and process 15 seconds. With machine on, pour 3/4 cup olive oil through feed tube in a steady stream until coarsely pureed. With machine still running, add cheese and then 1/4 cup olive oil... - 27.1578
Goddess Dressing: Low-fat, High-flavor
In this video, raw food chef and author Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to prepare classic Goddess Dressing with herbs, spices, nuts, and healthy sweeteners. - 0
Water Chestnut And Rice Stuffing
Cook onion and celery in the butter for 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and mix lightly.
Use as stuffing for duck.
Makes about 4 cups. - 31.639
Pecan stuffing is a nutty and rich stuffing recipe that can be used for poultry meats of choice. Prepared with added mushrooms, eggs and bread, the pecan stuffing is herbed and spiced with nutmeg and mace. Sherried to taste and moistened, it is a great... - 37.3798
Ham And Fennel Seed Terrine
Line 5-cup terrine with barding fat.
Combine all remaining ingredients except ham and nuts in large bowl and mix with whipping motion to aerate.
Spread about 1/4 to 1/3 of mixture in terrine.
Arrange some strips of ham lengthwise on top and sprinkle with some... - 43.0139
Stir Fry Chicken With Basil
Chicken lovers will relish this dish. The recipe is easy and quick. Watch the video as there are several sauces used while making the chicken. The chicken is cooked in Thai style. - 102.248
1) Take a coffee grinder and remove coffee flavor from it by grinding some bread crust. Else use a pestle and mortar or a rolling pin on a board.
2) Put the spices in it and grind to make a smooth powder.
3) Then wash the grinder well to remove curry... - 43.046
Fish With Lemon And Ginger
1. In a bowl mix together the garam masala, ginger and garlic.
2. Place the sole fillets in a flat, non-metallic dish and rub over with the spice mixture.
3. Cover tightly and marinate in the fridge overnight.
4. In another bowl mix half the spring... - 45.6094
Cream Of Chestnut Soup
Cream of chest nut soup is a fresh and peppy soup made with vegetables and cream. Prepared along with chest nuts in a meat stock, the cream of chestnut soup is spiced with nutmeg and can be served with an apple ring garnish topped with parsley. Served as an... - 46.4665
Holiday Appetizer Puffs
These holiday appetizer puffs are made with puff pastry baked in the oven. Rolled and cut into shapes of choice, the puff pastries are brushed with oil and topped with desired toppings. Herbed, spiced or baked with nuts, these appetizer puffs are simple and... - 31.3689
Party Popcorn Mix
1. In large bowl, mix popcorn, cereal squares, pretzel sticks and nuts.
2. In small saucepan, melt margarine; stir in herb-and-spice blend. Drizzle seasoned margarine over popcorn mixture; toss until well blended. Store popcorn mixture in plastic bag or... - 24.7379
Episode 136 - Lattice Apple Pie
This lattice pie episode uses a cooked apple pie filling to help prevent the filling from warping or misshaping the lattice. Use it as a template and customize the filling with a variety of spices, herbs, nuts, and fruits! - 0
Easy Stuffed Grape Leaves
Have you been looking for a delicious stuffed grape leaves recipe? here's one that is just out of this world. Try this fabulous dish that is indeed very impressive. - 105.67
Yogurt Cream Cheese
1. Chop fresh or dried fruits and add to yogurt.
2. Add spices or herbs as desired.
3. Add maple syrup or fruit syrup or honey to taste and mix well.
4. Use as spread for crackers or dip for snacks. - 33.9143
Chicken Salad Elegante
Mix chicken and French dressing; chill 1 hour.
Add grapes, celery, and nuts.
Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, dash salt, and dash pepper; toss with salad.
Serve in crisp lettuce cups - 30.5875
Combine ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until thoroughly blended.
Or shake well in a small jar with screw cap firmly in place. - 22.1698
Surfinsapo's Lamb Tagine
This is a really easy recipe for the classic slow cooked North African lamb tagine, that's sure to become a family favorite. This lamb stew is full of exotic flavors and aromas with succulent chunks of lamb cooked with sweet onions, baby carrot, garbanzos,... - 113.907
Spaghetti Bolognese With Eggless Pasta And Beef
Spaghetti Bolognese is my ultimate favorite dish since I was a child. Unfortunately I was never able to make my own true spaghetti. Always needed some prepared spices mix.
Well, today is the day I say NO. NO to prepared spices, NO to big factory junk food, NO... - 113.88
1) In a bowl add avocado and mash it.
2) Gently stir in milk.
3) Sprinkle herbs and spices of your choice.
4) Add 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or kelp.
5) Keep over heat just to reach serving temperature.
6) Transfer into heated soup bowls.
7)... - 36.3502
Cancer Kicking Quinoa Dish With Turmeric
Have you heard...? Turmeric is one butt-kicking spice when it comes to cancer! Additionally, it helps to prevent a whole host of health concerns from indigestion to depression and even liver disease!
If you've been looking for ways to include Turmeric in... - 117.495
Biryani Stuffed Peppers
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Heat half the oil in a medium-sized saucepan, then fry the onion and garlic. Add the spices, then cook for a few mins more. Stir the rice through, season with salt and pepper. Cover the rice with water, put a lid on the... - 36.828
Tabbouleh With Raisins, Pistachios And Cracked Pepper
1) In a bowl, soak the bulgar wheat in plenty of cold water for 30 minutes, drain well.
2) Combine the bulgar wheat, olive oil, pepper, red onion, herbs, raisins, spices and lemon juice, then stir to blend well together.
3) Cool the bulgar wheat and... - 41.8213
Nourishing Jalapeno Garlic Cheesy Grits
The term "grits" is derived from the Old English word "grytt," which means a 'coarse meal'. It defines the true nature of this very wholesome ingredient that has been used down the ages in preparing corn-based porridge - a staple Native-American breakfast... - 0
Salmon Cranberry & Couscous Parcels
1. Boil the kettle. Put the couscous; cranberries and spices in a large bowl. Dot with the butter and pour over 350ml boiling water. Cover immediately with cling film and leave for 5 mins to steam. Remove the film and fluff with a fork to loosen the couscous... - 34.6779
Cashew And Apple Savouries
1. Grease a individual tartlet moulds with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F, 180°C
3. To make the savory mixture, in a medium skillet, melt the butter over a medium flame.
4. Add the onion and garlic to the butter and... - 47.5032
Chicken And Almond Rissoles
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F/200Â°C.
2) In a large bowl, add chicken, potatoes, carrot, herbs and garlic with spices and seasonings.
3) Add the egg and bind the mixture.
4) Divide the mixture into two parts and shape them into... - 43.4704
Maqluba is probably one of the most exotic rice and meat dishes you would have ever come across. It is not very well known outside the Arab world but its subtle flavors will blow you away. Take a look at the video for the steps of preparing this wholesome all... - 112.152
Lemon-glazed Apple Oatmeal Muffins
lemon glazed apple and oatmeal muffins is a lusciuous glazed muffin recipe that combines the flavor of apples with lemon. Filled with an assorment of lovely goodies like nuts , apple bits, nutmeg and cinnamon, this recipe is a baked delight. The glaze of... - 48.192
Larb: A Delicious Thai-style Salad
Larb is a deliciously addictive salad from Thailand that combines meat (here, chicken) with greens, toasted grains and a wonderful dressing. - 42.7251
Vegetable Soup And Vegetable Puree
1. Rinse the vegetables
2. Drain the vegetables after cleaning
3. In a large pan, heat the oil
4. Tip in the onions and the nuts and cook for 4 minutes.
5. Add the rest of the vegetables to the pan and cook well
6. Add the water, yeast extract, herbs... - 42.1613
Italian Rice And Vegetable Salad
This Italian Rice And Vegetable Salad is a great meal choice to make and tastes even better with the blend of herbs and spices used. A very delicious Italian main course to serve, the time spend of making this Rice and Vegetable salad is worth it; give it a... - 46.1272
1) In bowl place together meat, rice, tomato, parsley, seasoning and spices.
2) Using hands, knead the meat mixture well until thoroughly blended.
3) Add herbs or raisins or pine nuts if desired.
4) Using a sharp knife, make a cut from top to... - 44.34
Vegetarian Noodle Lasagna
A layered noodles and vegetarian lasagna with creamy tomato and cheese sauce, spiced with italian herbs like basil, oregano and thyme and filled wit pesto sauce and veggies! - 46.3167
Curried Turkey Cutlets With Fruit
1. Place prunes in a saucepan and cover with orange juice. Let soak for 30 minutes until plump.
2. In the meantime, place each turkey cutlet between plastic sheet and use a mallet or meat tenderizing hammer to flatten the cutlet into 1/4 inch... - 48.1468
Zesty Crunchy Tex Mex Snack Mix
If you are looking for an in-between-meal snacking choice that won’t doom your diet, then this Tex-Mex snack will help you graze through the day easily and without those annoying hunger pangs. Betty’s quick, easy and tasty snack mix is a doddle to shake... - 106.044
Vegetable Dum Biryani
Dum Biryani is an Indian dish with aromatic flavors of many spices and herbs. This is nothing but the multiple layers of rice and spicy vegetable curry base stacked together to make the rice aromatic with the vegetable curry by the process of DUM cooking.... - 0
Hello everybody...I've been going through soooo many wonderful recipes on this website since the last few weeks and today i finally decided to post a recipe myself.Its a famous Hyderabadi dish called "Haleem" which is usually prepared during the holy month of... - 85.5061
Terrine Of Venison Campagne
Combine venison, veal and Cognac in large bowl and let stand at room temperature for about 1 hour.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
Add shallot, onion, bay leaves, garlic, herbs and spices and saute until vegetables are... - 43.3472