- » Herb Sauteed Green Pepper
Herb Sauteed Green Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of herb sauteed green pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for herb sauteed green pepper recipes.
Sauteed Celeriac With Green Pepper
This Sauteed Celeriac With Green Pepper recipe is an easy-to-prepare side dish. An amazingly delicious recipe, Sauteed Celeriac With Green Pepper is a side dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 23.5845
Herbed Green Beans With Sunflower Seeds
Wash fresh young green beans; drain.
Cut off ends.
Cook them, tightly covered, in 2 cups boiling water for 10-15 minutes, until tender, but still crisp.
Meanwhile, combine herbs in a small bowl.
Then saute chopped onion and garlic in oil, adding the herbs... - 35.4223
Sauteed Green Beans
In heavy skillet heat butter and oil.
Add shallots and saute for 3 minutes.
Add sprouts and stir quickly.
Add cooked green beans and quickly toss in butter over high heat, stirring rapidly until vegetable is hot.
Sprinkle with parsley, salt, pepper and nutmeg. - 32.5044
Sauteed Local Organic Greens
Super yummy incredibly easy way to eat more greens!!! Try some Collard, Amaranth, Kale, Chard, Wild Quinoa, New Zealand Spinach or fresh herbs....so many options for gorgeous yummy organic local greens. - 88.0348
Turkey Saute Aux Fines Herbes
Have your meat man saw turkey parts crosswise into 1 1/2 -inch-thick steaks.
Rub meat with a mixture of flour, salt, and pepper.
Brown steaks in butter and salad oil, turning to brown both sides.
Add wine, mushrooms, tarragon, thyme, parsley, chives, and... - 39.304
Sauteed Potatoes Onions & Peppers
Heat oil in large frying pan over medium high heat.
Add vegetables; sprinkle on vinegar, Garden Blend and pepper.
Pan fry 20 to 25 minutes or until vegetables are browned and tender, stirring occasionally to brown all sides. - 29.7283
Sauteed Mushrooms With Caramelized Onions & Peppers
SautÃ©ed Mushrooms With Caramelized Onions & Peppers is easy, colorful and good. SautÃ©ed Mushrooms With Caramelized Onions & Peppers brings together a few ingredients which make for a healthy meal. Get going! - 32.5537
Roast Pork With Sauteed Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Wipe pork with damp paper towels.
3. In small bowl, combine 2 teaspoons each salt and rosemary, 1-1/2 teaspoons each oregano, thyme, and sage and 1/4 teaspoon each pepper and nutmeg.
4. On fat side of meat... - 44.8377
Heat oil in heavy skillet.
Add garlic, onion, green pepper and stir-fry for a few minutes.
Stir in amaranth and sprouts.
Mix soy sauce and water and add to vegetables.
Cover and cook over medium heat just until amaranth is tender (approximately 3 to 5... - 36.0223
Easy Sauteed Mushrooms
Saute vegetables and garlic in butter 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in oregano, salt, and pepper. - 27.9876
Sauteed Tarragon Mushrooms
1. In a glass casserole, take butter, tarragon leaves and green onions. Mix it well.
2. Microwave it on high for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add mushrooms. Toss it well.
4. Cover it and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and... - 36.5613
Broiled Chuck Steak With Sauteed Vegetables
This Broiled Chuck Steak With Sauteed Vegetables makes a delightful dish. Try this meat with delicious oregano and pepper seasonings with rice or pasta. Tell me if you want to know more about this Broiled Chuck Steak With Sauteed Vegetables. - 36.1909
Sauteed Brussels Sprouts And Squash With Fried Sage
1. In a small skillet, heat 1/4 cup of the oil. Add the sage and fry over high heat until deep green and translucent, about 1 minute. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to cool. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a... - 31.6617
Sauteed Plantains & Sweet Potatoes
SautÃ©ed Plantains & Sweet Potatoes-Yum, yum and yum. I cannot express in words the awesome taste of this great combo. Make this and keep saying yum! - 33.9375
Braised Sliced Celery
Melt butter in skillet.
When hot, add shallots.
Cook 1-2 minutes.
Add celery and green pepper and saute 2-3 minutes.
Add the chicken stock; bring to a boil.
Cook 10 minutes.
Remove cover, add salt and pepper, and reduce the liquid in the pan.
Add the... - 40.1742
Saute sprouts briefly.
Cover pan and cook over low heat for 3 minutes.
If desired, add one or more of the following while cooking sliced mushrooms, onions, scallions and green peppers, diced celery; shredded carrots, radishes and turnips; soy... - 18.9318
In skillet, combine corn, butter and sugar.
Cook over medium-high heat until tender, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Season with salt and pepper.
If desired, add 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper or pimiento or 1 teaspoon chopped chives.
Bacon... - 28.4105
Sauteed Bronzino Fillet With Chickpea Puree
Make your fish more interesting with this elegant recipe that the video here is sharing. See this amazing video that shows a recipe for sauteed bronzino fillet with chickpea puree. Enjoy your holidays with this great recipe that would surely amaze your family... - 116.137
Brown cut up fryer in butter.
Add onion, green pepper, mushrooms, wine, salt, pepper, basil, oregano, sage, thyme and rosemary.
Cover and cook over low to medium heat for 25 minutes, turning chicken once.
Add tomato and cook 5 minutes - 35.0834
1 In a 9-inch skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion, green pepper, and 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt and black pepper; saute, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until softened.
Add the garlic and tomatoes and saute,... - 40.8677
Herbed Black Bean Soup
Soak beans overnight in 6 to 8 cups lukewarm water.
Prepare rice. Garnish in advance by combining all ingredients in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate to let rice marinate.
To make soup: Discard bean soaking water. Place beans in a 6-quart pot with 3 quarts fresh... - 40.717
Herbed Chicken Thighs With Vegetable-wine Sauce
Trim excess for from chicken; place chicken in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with rhyme, rosemary, basil, and pepper.
Pour wine around chicken.
Cover and bake at 350Â° for 45 minutes.
Uncover and bake 15 minutes.
Remove chicken to a warm... - 45.2601
Seared Pork With Apple Cranberry Chutney In A Fine Herbs Sauce
If you’re not a traditionalist and are looking for a non-turkey dinner to serve for Thanksgiving, here is one that will make you look like a professional chef! Chef Lee Ewing joins Kat and shows how to make a fantastic Seared Pork Medallion dish with a Fine... - 116.037
Herbed Chicken In Pastry
If you are planning for a romantic dinner with your special person, here is something elegant to bake and serve. The herbed chicken pastry is a combination of fine herbs and soft chicken breasts, which will definitely satisfy the appetite. In this video, chef... - 142.234
Ham N Cheese 'n' Peppers
Cut slice from stem ends of peppers; remove seeds.
Cook peppers and slices in boiling salted water for 3 minutes; drain.
Saute onion in butter or margarine until tender.
Combine ham, stuffing, parsley, black pepper, tomatoes, and sauteed onions.
Take 2 slices... - 41.4968
Chile And Bell Pepper Quesadillas
Heat the oil in a skillet and add the minced chile and diced peppers.
Saute for 5 minutes on medium-high heat, stirring often.
When the peppers are tender-crisp, remove them from the heat.
Spread one-fourth of the sauteed pepper mixture, 1 tablespoon of the... - 30.1125
Steak On A Bed Of Greens
1. Take a skillet, add 2 tbsp oil, warm on medium heat. Add steaks, seasoned with salt and pepper and sauté, turning one time, and cook till preferred doneness. Keep aside and retain warmth.
2. Wipe the pan, add ¼ cup oil and warm on... - 43.5091
Dilled Green Rice
1) In a large pot,cook rice in lightly salted boiling water until just cooked through and fluffy.
2) Check the taste after 10 minutes and ensure that it is not overcooked.
3) Drain the rice.
4)To serve the rice immediately, put it in a dish and add... - 34.7895
Saute green pepper and mushrooms in margarine.
Beat eggs with seasonings; mix in cheese.
Pour over sauteed vegetables.
Cook 4 to 5 minutes, lifting edges with spatula to let uncooked egg run under the cooked part.
Broil 1 minute until golden on top. - 32.1011
Brown the bulgur in a frying pan in the oil and butter.
Add the green onions, and cook for another moment.
Place in a pan with the chicken broth (you may use instant chicken broth).
Season with a little salt, pepper, and the oregano.
Simmer for about 20... - 33.4296
Stuffed Drumsticks With Small Cereals
Remove the big bone from the chicken leg.
Saute the diced vegetables with olive oil and add thyme.
Cook the cereals in water, chop and mix them with white cheese, sauteed diced vegetables, chopped mixed herbs, salt and pepper.
Stuff this mixture into each... - 36.0526
1. Saute onions and green peppers in a nonstick skillet until transparent. Add garlic powder. Remove from heat and set aside.
2. Cook hamburger in a skillet. Drain off excess grease. Add hamburger to sauteed onions and green peppers.
3. Add tomato sauce,... - 32.3428
Minted Lamb Chops
1. Trim the excess fat from lamp chops and slice a 2 inch long slit from the outer bone edge, in the form of a pocket.
2. Cream the butter and mix mint and chopped parsley in it.
3. Stuff the lamp chop pockets with the prepared mixture. Season... - 35.3678
Halved Chicken Italiano
1 Brown chicken in oil in a large skillet or an electric slow cooker with a browning unit. Remove halves as they brown; keep warm.
2 Chop 1/2 the green pepper; cut other half into strips; reserve strips. Saute the chopped pepper, onion and garlic until soft... - 34.7452
In mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add honey, salt, olive oil, and 1 1/4 cup flour.
Add remaining flour, enough to form soft dough.
Knead on floured board 5 minutes.
Cover and let rise in warm place for 45 minutes.
Preheat oven to... - 43.9163
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Stuffed cabbage leaves is a rice stuffed cabbage leaf recipe. Herbed with thyme and parsley, the stuffed cabbage leaves may be served as a side with meats or fish. A baked recipe, this cabbage leaf preparation is quite simple to make and really delicious. - 39.2064
Baked Stuffed Onions
Peel onions, and cut a slice from top.
Cook onions in boiling salted water 12 to 15 minutes or until tender but not mushy.
Remove center of onions, leaving shells intact; chop onion centers, and reserve 1/2 cup.
Cook sausage in a large skillet until... - 43.8367
Spaghetti Squash Toss
Wash squash; cut in half lengthwise, and discard seeds.
Place squash, cut side down, in a Dutch oven; add water to depth of 2 inches.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
Drain squash, and cool.
Using a fork,... - 36.1329
Chile Verde is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Chile Verde is a side dish that you would surely love to try. - 43.3316
Luscious Potato Crepes
Mash cream cheese and flour together.
Beat in eggs, cheese, grated potatoes, pepper and parsley.
Add sufficient cream to make a thick batter.
Heat oil in small frying pan.
Pour in 1 tbsp (15mL) batter; move pan to spread batter over base.
Brown both sides.
To... - 35.8411
Chicken Braised With Wine
Lightly brown the salt pork in the melted butter, add the shallot, onions, garlic and the carrot cut in circles.
Simmer till golden, but not browned.
Lift out and brown the chicken.
Sprinkle with the flour, seasoning and herbs.
Return the sauteed vegetables... - 42.1479
Pineapple Tomato Salsa And Fish
Pineapple tomato salsa and fish is a skillet fish recipe prepared with fresh pineapple and vegetable salsa. Sauteed to cook, the fish steaks are simmered with pineapple salsa for a lovely and fruity taste, that tingles the taste buds. Herbed with dill, it... - 44.0033
Italian Vegetable Enchiladas
1 Preheat the oven to 450°
2 In a food processor, coarsely chop the garlic, onion and bell pepper. Remove to a large bowl. In the same work bowl, chop the mushrooms. Add to the other vegetables. By hand, coarsely chop the tomato and add to the bowl of... - 44.6048
Brazilian Feijoada is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Brazilian Feijoada; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 45.9871
Fried Egg Sandwich
Freid Egg Sanwich is delicious breakfast made from granins egg cheese. Speicially great for kids holiday chrismas. - 46.1927
Mexican Garbanzo Beans
Cook garbanzo beans according to preferred method.
Drain if desired.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large skillet, saute onion, garlic, celery and green pepper in oil until tender.
Add tomatoes with their juice, breaking up the tomatoes into smaller... - 39.611
1) Finely chop the onion and green pepper. Also chop the ham or shrimp.
2) In a skillet, add 1 tbsp. oil and sauté the onion until golden.
3) Transfer from pan and add green pepper.
4) Add little oil and sauté the green pepper until... - 43.3773
French omelet is a herbed omelet, that is prepared n a skillet and is very flavorful. The french omelet can be filled or stuffed with green peppers or mushrooms or even cheese, if so desired. A full meal when served with a whole bread this french omelet... - 38.2888
Baked Potatoes With Mustard-dill Topping
Combine the yogurt, Dijon mustard, and scallions.
Slit the baked potatoes down the middle and push from both ends to form a hollow.
Top each potato with a quarter of the yogurt mixture.
Variations â– Top potatoes with steamed asparagus; leftover soup;... - 29.1641
Excel Beef Bistro Style New York Strip Steaks
1. Combine rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper. Sprinkle half of herb mixture on steaks; reserve remaining mixture.
2. Grill or saute steaks until cooked to desired doneness.
3. For sauteed steaks,slice shallots and cook in the pan drippings until golden brown... - 37.5088
1) In a large skillet, olive oil is warmed.
2) Potatoes and bell peppers are sauteed for a few minutes (about 3 minutes), along with onions.
3) Tomato sauce, spices and herbs are added and stirred in well.
4) The contents are sauteed... - 47.7846
In skillet, brown beef over medium heat, breaking up pieces with a spoon.
Remove meat to saucepan.
Discard fat and wipe skillet with a paper towel.
In skillet over medium heat, add oil, green pepper, mushrooms, onion, and garlic and saute until soft.
Add... - 41.5484
Chicken Rolls With Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce
1. Start out pre-heating your cooker to 270 degrees.
2. Rinse 4 large boneless chicken breasts.
3. Place the breasts in a 1 gallon Ziploc bag one at a time.
4. Using a tenderizing mallet and or a rolling pin, pond down the breast until its... - 116.271
Spinach Risotto & Curried Grilled Salmon For Dinner
For those who believe that Italian is served best at restaurants, Italian Rosotto preparation at home is going to leave you awestruck. This popular rice dish can be prepared within minutes in your kitchen and with the available ingredients. Serve with Indian... - 89.3379
Khoresht Ghormeh Sabzi
How to prepare khoresht ghormeh sabzi, also known as fresh herb stew. A delicious savory and tart Persian dish. - 126.566
New Year Special Good Luck Hoppin' John
Bring some good luck to your New Year platter with this lip-smacking traditional treat. Betty, in this video recipe, assays how to make Hoppin John at home in her own way. It’s simple, quick and delicious, thereby ensuring that you have a tasty way to a... - 93.5892
Browned Short Ribs
1. In a large bowl, dredge the short ribs with flour, salt and pepper.
2. Use a large skillet,
3. Heat oil in skillet, over medium flame.
4. Add garlic and minced vegetables (onions, celery, carrots, fresh pepper, beans and peas).... - 43.4654
English Muffin Pizzas
Dudes love appetizers. Dudes love pizza. Most dudes like English Muffins. How about the best of all three? Sure, why not. Watch as Adam and Sean take this British breakfast bread and Italian-ize it.
Oh, and instead of one or two kinds of pizza, you and your... - 134.259
1) Preheat the broiler at Medium.
2) Take a heavy-based saucepan and sauté the onion, garlic (if using) and green pepper in it gently for 5 minutes until the onion is translucent to make the tomato sauce.
3) Stir in the tomatoes with... - 45.7157
Coq Au Vin
1. For the Brown-Braised Onions: In a skillet, heat butter and oil.
2. Add the onions and saute over moderate heat for 10 minutes, rolling the onions about so they will brown as evenly as possible.
3. Pour in the stock, season to taste, and add the... - 109.136
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shows you how to create this "typically" Tuscan pork dish with nutmeg, cinnamon, rosemary and sage. Costine is a wonderful way to avoid losing your appetite for the same old spare ribs. This recipe is refreshingly different... - 137.487
Showing you how to make a Persian soup called Ash-e Jo. - 121.486