- » Herb Sauce
Herb Sauce Recipes
Herb Sauce is an excellent cream or no-cream based sauce made using variety of herbs and spices, especially to serve over pasta dishes. Often made in a thick, creamy texture, herb sauces are made flavorful with ... More »
Seared Pork With Apple Cranberry Chutney In A Fine Herbs Sauce
If you’re not a traditionalist and are looking for a non-turkey dinner to serve for Thanksgiving, here is one that will make you look like a professional chef! Chef Lee Ewing joins Kat and shows how to make a fantastic Seared Pork Medallion dish with a Fine... - 115.381
Bean And Garlic Sauce
Looking for an easy to make sauce recipe? Watch this video now to learn this Bean and Garlic Sauce recipe. This sauce is high on taste and is sure to impress all. Watch it now. - 96.7758
1.In food processor, add cilantro, oregano, and garlic. Pulse to chop. Do not mush.
2. In a small bowl, transfer the cilantro mixture.
3. Pour olive oil, and mix to combine.
4. Drop salt, red pepper flakes, lime juice, and vinegar. Mix... - 93.5694
Beef And Herb Sauce
1. In a large saucepan, add the beef broth, scallions, chives, herbs, nutmeg and pepper and simmer for fifteen minutes, with the lid on
2. Strain the above mixture through a sieve lined with cheesecloth and keep aside
3. In another saucepan, melt... - 48.8273
Cauliflower And Broccoli With Herb Sauce
1) Preheat the grill ot broiler
2) Halve the cauliflowers and cut the broccoli into large florets.
3) In a saucepan, boil the cauliflower and broccoli in the salted water for 10 minutes. Drain well, remove into a shallow ovenproof dish... - 47.2417
Crispy Mushrooms With Herb Sauce
1) In a bowl, prepare the batter by sifting the flour and salt in it.
2) In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until fluffy anf stiff. ... - 44.9444
Mussels In Herb Sauce
1 Thoroughly scrub the mussels under cold running water using a stiff brush or soapless steel-mesh scouring pad.
2 Using a small, sharp knife scrape or pull the black ropelike tufts from the shells and discard them.
3 In a heavy... - 44.1713
Pasta With Tuna In An Herb Tomato Sauce
Cook in boiling water until firm to the bite (al dente).
Drain and set aside.
Heat in large skillet.
Add and saute for 1 minute.
Add and cook until anchovies become pastelike.
Add to above, stirring occasionally, until tomatoes are broken up.
Cook over a... - 43.6828
Hare In Wine And Herb Sauce Casserole
Grill the bacon until crisp and golden brown.
Drain on kitchen paper towels.
Reserve the bacon fat in the grill pan.
Mix together salt and pepper, half the thyme and the flour.
Coat the hare pieces in this mixture.
Pour the bacon fat into a frying pan and add... - 43.036
Roasted Mixed Vegetables With Garlic And Herb Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/ 425°F/Gas Mark 7. Cut the garlic in half horizontally. Put into a large roasting tin with all the vegetables and herbs.
2. Add the oil, season well with salt and pepper and toss together to coat lightly in the oil.
3. Cover... - 42.6959
Sauteed Shrimp With Tomato Herb Sauce
1 Dredge the shrimp in the flour, shaking off any excess.
In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil over moderate heat.
Add the shrimp and 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper; saute for 30 seconds on each side or until golden.
Transfer... - 42.3754
King Crabs With Fresh Tomato And Herb Sauce
To make sauce, in a heavy saucepan, saute onions in olive oil until soft.
Add the rest of the sauce ingredients.
Bring to the boil.
Simmer for 30 minutes.
To make baste, heat olive oil in a frying pan gently for 1 or 2 minutes.
Add butter in... - 42.2036
Snails In Herb Sauce
Put the sorrel into a bowl, cover and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
Drain the sorrel and return to the bowl.
Add the sour cream (creme fraiche), egg, chopped chervil, garlic powder, kirsch brandy, salt and pepper.
Stir thoroughly, microwave on HIGH for 1... - 41.4328
Green Herb Sauce
1. In a blender jar add watercress or spinach, parsley, shallot or onion, herbs, salt, mustard, vinegar, and egg.
2. Whirl until blended and liquefied.
3. Keep the motor running, remove center of top and pour oil in a thin stream.
4. Add oil gently in... - 41.0862
Eels In Herb Sauce
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the spinach, tarragon, parsley and sage and fry lightly.
Add the eel pieces and mix together well.
Add salt and pepper to taste with the wine and bring to the boil.
Cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until the eel... - 40.8794
Fish With Herb Sauce
Sprinkle lemon juice over fish; set aside.
Line bottom of greased shallow casserole dish with tomato slices; season with salt and pepper.
Combine bacon and onion in small skillet; cook until onion is golden.
Combine yogurt, flour, and herbs; season to taste... - 40.8633
Haddock In Herb Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Put fish into a greased 8x 8 x 2-inch (20x20x5 cm) baking pan.
Tear bread into 4 pieces.
Put into blender container.
Cover and process 2 cycles at GRATE to crumb bread.
Put remaining ingredients... - 40.8404
Fish And Vegetable Casserole With Herb Sauce
1. Wash and pat dry fish steaks.
2. Put them in a bowl. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, 1 tablespoon oil and 2 tablespoons wine. Mix well and leave aside for 30 minutes.
3. Heat oil. Fry garlic and onion until golden brown. Drain and keep aside.
4. Add fish... - 40.773
Green Herb Sauce
1. Peel and chop the shallots finely.
2. Put shallots, vinegar and 30 gms of butter into a stew pan and place on fire.
3. Cook with lid on and allow to reduce to about half of its original quantity.
4. Add the sauce and simmer for a few minutes.
5. Wash, pick... - 39.9999
Herb Omelets With Tomato Sauce
Prepare tomato sauce and keep warm.
In a small bowl, combine chives, garlic, basil, thyme, tarragon, and Parmesan cheese.
In another bowl, beat eggs, water, and salt just until blended.
In a 7 to 8-inch omelet pan (with a nonstick finish) over medium-high... - 39.8056
Chilled Potatoes In Creamy Herb Sauce
These Chilled Potatoes in Creamy Herb Sauce taste terrific ! Try out these irresistible seasoned potato accompaniment with rice, pasta or meat and let me know if you like ! Your suggestions for these Chilled Potatoes in Creamy Herb Sauce are welcome ! - 39.5496
Microwaved Sole With Lemon Herb Sauce
Place carrots and water in 1-quart microwave-safe casserole; cover.
Microwave on HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes or until carrots are almost crisp-tender; drain.
Place fish fillets in 12x8-inch or 8-inch square (2-quart) microwave-safe baking... - 39.5437
Baked Halibut With Herb Sauce
Place salt pork in the bottom of a greased baking dish; cover with sliced onion, bay leaf broken into small pieces, and halibut.
Work together with a spoon the butter, 3 tablesp of the flour, 1/2 teasp of the salt, and half the pepper; then spread on top of... - 39.0247
Vegetable Sausage Roll With Herb Sauce
Vegetable Sausage Roll With Herb Sauce has a Tangy taste.The White Wine and Eggs gives the Vegetable Sausage Roll With Herb Sauce moist taste. - 38.7116
Chicken With Creamy Herb Sauce
Preheat oven to 375°.
Arrange chicken in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
Pour vinegar over chicken; sprinkle with oregano, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Place garlic in dish.
Bake at 375° for 25 minutes or until chicken is done, basting with... - 38.582
Trout With Herb Sauce
1) Clean the fish and sprinkle with salt.
2) let it sit for 10 minutes.
3) Rinse the fish and make it dry.
4) In the fish cavities, put the mixed herbs and close the cavities with skewers.
5) Make 2 cuts at the back of the fish.
6) Roll... - 38.0894
Red Snapper In Tomato Herb Sauce
1) Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2) Take the baking dish and keep the fillets with skin side down.
3) Add tomatoes, lime juice, onion, wine and half basil.
4) Season with salt and pepper and bake for 10 minutes at 400... - 38.0365
Combine first 8 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
Pour broth through a wire-mesh strainer into a bowl, discarding vegetables.
Return broth to pan.
Combine cornstarch and water; stir until... - 37.9659
Steak With Savory Herb Sauce
1) Take a 1-quart saucepan and blend creamy herb soup mix with water and vinegar with the help of wire whip or fork.
2) Either broil or fry in pan the steaks until fully tender.... - 37.6816
Asparagus With Herb Sauce
In a 1-quart casserole combine asparagus and water.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 5 to 7 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Set aside, covered.
For sauce, in a 2-cup measure stir together skim milk, cornstarch, thyme, and... - 37.6696
Fresh Herb Sauce
Combine cottage cheese and milk in a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
Process until smooth and set aside.
Melt margarine in a saucepan over medium heat.
Stir in flour and cook 1 minute.
Add milk and cottage cheese... - 37.6051
Chicken In Herb Sauce
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, cook celery and butter at HIGH for 3 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Stir in flour, chives, rosemary, chervil, and tarragon.
Add milk and broth.
Cook, uncovered, at HIGH for 5 to 6 minutes or till thickened and bubbly,... - 37.446
Chicken In Herb Sauce
Cook celery in butter till tender, about 10 minutes.
Stir in flour, chives, rosemary, chervil, and tarragon.
Add milk and chicken broth.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in chicken.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Heat through. - 37.36
Pasta With Herb Sauce
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
2. To make sauce, heat oil in a saucepan and cook onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes. Stir in flour and stock and continue to cook until sauce thickens.
3. Stir in yogurt and heat gently. Mix... - 37.0173
Potatoes In Fresh Herb Sauce
Potatoes in fresh herb sauce is a savory and delightful recipe made with cooked ham. Cooked with vegetables like onions and leek, the poatoes in fresh herb sauce is made with added yogurt and beef broth with a medley of herbs for flavor. - 36.5368
Fresh Herb Sauce
1) Use a small saucepan to combine whipping cream and cooking wine.
2) Place over medium heat and bring to a boil.
3) Reduce heat to simmer the mixture for another 10 minutes.
4) Fold in remaining ingredients and continue simmering for another 5... - 35.7028
Butter And Herb Sauce
1.Take a small bowl and put in all the ingredients.
2. Whisk them well.
3. The sauce can be brushed on chicken or turkey before grilling. - 35.5345
Pasta With No Cook Herb Tomato Sauce
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the garlic to the water (it will cook along with the pasta).
2 Meanwhile, in a food processor, coarsely chop the basil. Add the canned tomatoes and coarsely chop. Add the fresh tomatoes (or additional canned... - 35.2664
Shrimp With Herb Sauce
1) Divide the shrimps equally over 6 lettuce beds. Cover with a wrap or waxed paper and place in the refrigerator.
2) In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients together and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3) Spoon the herb-mayonnaise sauce over the chilled... - 34.9221
Veal With Herb Sauce
Veal With Herb Sauce. Were you looking for a tasty and unique veal preparation/ Then look no further, the Veal With Herb Sauce is the definitely the dish for you. Try it! - 34.7202
Herb Sauce Recipes By Category