- » Herb Salad
Herb Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of herb salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for herb salad recipes.
Italian Hamachi And Grapefruit Basil Salad Part 1- Roasting
Do you enjoy Hamachi Fish? Then follow along this super easy Hamachi recipe with a healthy grapefruit salad from chef Laurent. In this first part of this video he roast the seasoned fish for not more than a minute. This is absolutely and effortless recipe.... - 105.92
Mexican Salad And Dill Salad
1.Mix the ingredients of both the salads in 2 different bowl and toss.
2. Serve or have during any meal of the day.
3. Follow with a soothing health drink. - 103.531
Easy Cucumber And Mint Salad
Here is a quick and easy vegan recipe for simple cucumber and mint salad. The freshly sliced cucumber, cherry tomatoes, onion and mint leaves are simply tossed with olive oil and seasoning. Surely this refreshing salad is a must try! - 61.8342
Tarragon Chicken Salad On Radicchio
Place the potatoes in a large saucepan.
Add cold water to cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium, cover, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender when tested with a sharp knife.
Drain, transfer to a large bowl, and... - 47.475
Celery Root Herb Salad
1) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the celery root until sliced.
2) In a shallow pan, cover the celery root with water and add juice of half a lemon, 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
3) Bring to a boil, then cook... - 47.4567
Cucumber Dill Salad
1) In small saucepan,mix together vinegar, water, sugar, salt and white pepper. Keep the vinegar mixture aside for use.
2) With the help of a thin slicing blade of food processor, cut cucumber into slices (or using a sharp knife, cut cucumber... - 46.3625
Chicken Stuffed With Celery And Nuts
1.Melt butter in microwave at 100% power for 20 seconds.
2. Add in chicken concentrate and keep aside.
3.To prepare the stuffing, cook onion and celery for 2 minutes at 100%.
4.Add rest of the ingredients and season to taste.
5.Stuff chicken with... - 46.2073
Braised Celery Hearts
Split each head of celery in half lengthwise.
Trim each off about 6"-7" from the base.
Clean under running water.
Simmer the hearts for 10 minutes in boiling, unsalted water.
Lay the hearts in a single layer in a flat baking dish.
Sprinkle them with... - 44.9533
Duck Watermelon And Herb Salad With Roast Cashews
1) Score the duck breasts on a board, season the skin well with the salt and pepper.
2) In a solid heavy-based cold pan, lay the duck, with the skin-side down and place the pan over a medium heat for 10-12 minutes until the skin is brown and... - 44.8648
Tarragon Bean Salad
1) Cut beans into 114-inch lengths.
2) Place a steamer basket in a saucepan; add water until it almost touches the bottom of the steamer basket.
3) Add the snap beans and steam for 18 to 22 minutes or until the beans are crisp-tender; drain the excess... - 44.2057
Tarragon Tuna Salad
1) Drain the tuna and flake it.
2) Mix together the celery, tuna and relish.
3) Combine together all the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4) Add the mixture to the tuna and blend well.
5) Serve the salad on crisp lettuce. If... - 43.106
Shredded Raw Beet And Celery Salad
1) In a medium bowl, add the shredded beets and celery to combine.
2) Pour in the White Wine Vinaigrette over the vegetables and thoroughly toss to coat all the vegetable pieces.
3) Stir in mustard and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4) Place the... - 41.6874
Tuna Tartare And Herb Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. To make the vinaigrette, grate the ginger. Wrap the grated ginger in a square of cheesecloth, hold it over a small bowl, and twist the cheesecloth tightly to extract the ginger juice.... - 41.0976
Mixed Herb Salad
Cut up the lettuces and put in a bowl.
Add the tomatoes and cucumber.
Now chop the herbs roughly and set aside.
In a different bowl, whisk together the olive oil, mustard, lemon juice and zest and the garlic.
Add the herbs, then use to dress the salad.
Serve... - 40.1756
Braised Celery Hearts
1. Split celery hearts in halves and reserve the tender leaves discarding the rest.
2. In a 10-inch frying pan melt butter over medium heat.
3. In a pan add celery cut side down and saute until brown.
4. Sprinkle thyme and dash pepper over it.
5. Mix... - 39.8466
Broiled Sole Fillets With Tomato Herb Salad
Preheat the broiler.
Coat a broiler-pan rack with olive-oil cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the basil, parsley, and chives.
Remove 1/4 cup of the herb mixture and set aside.
To the herb mixture in the bowl, add the cherry tomatoes, lemon peel, 1... - 39.6966
Pasta Herb Salad
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse thoroughly to cool.
2. Don't rely on the package for correct cooking time. Start timing when the water returns to a boil. Most pastas cook in 8 to 12 minutes.
3. Combine pasta with grated... - 39.5046
1) From the celery, trim the leaves.
2) Cut the celery bunches into 2-inch pieces crosswise.
3) In a skillet, heat the oil and add the salt and celery.
4) Saute the ingredients for about 5 minutes, frequently stirring.
5) Mix the broth... - 38.8568
Vegetable Herb Salad
In a shallow 4-quart serving dish, place lettuce in an even layer.
Distribute parsley, green pepper, cauliflower, celery, carrots, zucchini, and peas in even layers over lettuce.
Mix mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, rosemary, basil, oregano, garlic salt, and... - 37.8975
Apple And Celery Salad
Core and chop the apples.
Sprinkle with the lemon juice.
Add the rest of the ingredients and toss lightly to distribute the flavours.
Add salt if desired.
Spoon into a bowl lined with lettuce leaves. - 36.7992
Celery And Ginger Salad
Chop the celery finely and place in a salad bowl with mixed nuts and preserved ginger.
Combine ginger syrup with dressing and mayonnaise in a bowl and mix well, then spoon over the salad, toss and chill.
Arrange lettuce leaves on a serving plate, add salad,... - 35.4721
Fresh Herb Tomato Jack Salad
In large bowl combine all salad ingredients; set aside.
In tightly covered jar combine all dressing ingredients; shake well to mix.
Pour over tomato mixture; toss to coat.
Cover; refrigerate at least 30 minutes. - 35.2994
Shrimp Celery Bisque
In saucepan combine first 3 ingredients, 1 cup water, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Simmer, covered, till vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes; stir often.
Coarsely chop shrimp.
Blend milk into flour till smooth; stir into potato mixture with shrimp... - 33.7218
Chickpea And Herb Salad
1. The evening before, put the bulgur wheat in a heatproof bowl and pour over sufficient boiling water just to cover. Set aside until the water has been absorbed.
2. If you want to give a fluffier finish to the bulgur wheat, transfer it to a steamer and steam... - 33.245
Braised Celery In Chicken Stock
1) Heat and melt butter for 45 seconds on power.
2) Stir in carrot and celery and cook for 2 minutes on power.
3) Pour over the stock, cover with cling and cook for 15 minutes on power.
4) Season with salt and pepper.
5) Serve with a side... - 31.5621
Fresh Herb Salad
In a salad bowl, gently mix basil, mint, parsley, oregano (if used), arugula, and lettuce.
Cut lemon in half and squeeze juice into a small bowl.
Whisk in oil.
Pour dressing over salad; season to taste with salt and pepper. - 29.2887
Carrot And Cauliflower Mint Salad
1. Put the mint on a steamer, bed in the cauliflower and steam it for 8 minutes or so until tender but still crisp. Allow it to cool still covered in the mint.
2. Mix the sugar into the carrots.
3. Put the mustard seed in a pan with the olive oil and fry it... - 29.2161
Tomato And Herb Salad
This Tomato And Herb Salad is convenient to make and great to taste ! Try this delicious chilled vegetable platter as your next meal accompaniment. Your suggestions for this Tomato And Herb Salad are welcome ! - 27.7214
Wild Striped Bass With Scallions And Herb Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 500°. Discard the top 2 inches of the scallions. Halve them crosswise and thinly slice lengthwise.
2. In a medium skillet, heat the oil. Add the scallions and red pepper and cook over moderate heat until the scallions are tender and... - 27.4096
Grilled Lobster With Herb Salad
1. Preheat the grill or broiler.
2. Cut the shells of the lobster tails lengthwise and brush both sides of each with 1/2 tablespoon olive oil. Place on the grill and cook for about 5 minutes for smaller tails. Then turn them over and cook for about 5 minu - 20.422
Farmer's Market Herb Salad
Out with the winter mesclun and in with the new! Warm weather and a gorgeous farmer's market mean that I¿m concocting a taste bud-popping, truly unique salad. Carrot tops and tarragon, anyone? - 16.5747
Herb Salad Recipes By Category