- » Herb Salad
Herb Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of herb salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for herb salad recipes.
Italian Hamachi And Grapefruit Basil Salad Part 2- Seasoning Salad
This the moment you been waiting for , you're just click away now for the second part of video. Chef Laurent delicately makes this salad with very less ingredients. He uses some very unique seasonings that gives the salad a very spicy flavors. A must pack... - 112.868
Italian Hamachi And Grapefruit Basil Salad Part 1- Roasting
Do you enjoy Hamachi Fish? Then follow along this super easy Hamachi recipe with a healthy grapefruit salad from chef Laurent. In this first part of this video he roast the seasoned fish for not more than a minute. This is absolutely and effortless recipe.... - 104.285
Mexican Salad And Dill Salad
1.Mix the ingredients of both the salads in 2 different bowl and toss.
2. Serve or have during any meal of the day.
3. Follow with a soothing health drink. - 101.957
Cucumber Dill Salad
Add a refreshing twist to your healthy side dishes with this Cucumber Dill Salad recipe from Tova of Diabetic Survival Kit. With only 5 ingredients total, this super simple dish is the light alternative ideal for any barbecue or potluck. Fat free sour cream... - 99.5274
Homemade Lemon Dill Dressing
What could be a better way to perk up your crunchy salad than a refreshing, tart lemon-dill dressing. Tanginess of lemon blended with fresh flavors of dill makes for a salad that helps to flavor up anything you choose to add it to. - 98.1013
Creamy Lemon Dill Dressing
Dill and limejuice add flavor and depth to this creamy dressing that is just prefect to dress up your salad greens. Light and refreshing, this oh-so-summer salad dressing will surely tickle your taste buds. - 86.285
Easy Cucumber And Mint Salad
Here is a quick and easy vegan recipe for simple cucumber and mint salad. The freshly sliced cucumber, cherry tomatoes, onion and mint leaves are simply tossed with olive oil and seasoning. Surely this refreshing salad is a must try! - 58.5133
Celery Pinwheel Salad
Enjoy this celery pinwheel salad. This salad is a perfect combination of health and taste. Celery is a wonderful ingredient when used properly. This celery pinwheel salad recipe shows you just how with a tried and tested recipe. - 49.5712
Healthy Chicken Tarragon Salad
1. Using a pair of kitchen scissors or a meat knife, trim the excess fat from the chicken.
2. In a skillet, combine stock, water, and 2 teaspoons tarragon.
3. Bring the liquid to a boil over moderate heat and add the chicken.
4. Cover and poach the... - 47.9656
Lettuce And Celery Salad
1) Trim off the roots and coarse leaves of celery and cut the lettuce hearts into quarters.
2) Wash the stalks and chop them coarsely.
3) Take a serving bowl and place all the ingredients in it.
4) In a mixing bowl, blend mustard with... - 47.7847
Cucumber Dill Cod Salad
1. To prepare the fish thaw if frozen and measure its thickness.
2. In a large skillet combine water and 1/4 teaspoon salt and add fish.
3. Bring to boiling and reduce heat.
4. With cover let it simmer until the fish just flakes when... - 47.6603
Beet And Celery Salad
Beet And Celery Salad is something you should not miss. The recipe is really simple and can be easily prepared at home. Blac de cuisine along with the celery, provides a great blend of flavors.Spread the taste by sharing this Beet And Celery Salad recipe with... - 47.5068
Celery Root Herb Salad
1) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the celery root until sliced.
2) In a shallow pan, cover the celery root with water and add juice of half a lemon, 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
3) Bring to a boil, then cook... - 47.1758
Celery Victor is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Celery Victor and let me know... - 47.088
Tarragon Chicken Salad On Radicchio
Place the potatoes in a large saucepan.
Add cold water to cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium, cover, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender when tested with a sharp knife.
Drain, transfer to a large bowl, and... - 46.8461
Mushroom And Celery Salad
1. Wipe the mushrooms with a damp towel to remove any grit.
2. Cut bottom part of the stem or remove stems completely and reserve for soup.
3. Thinly slice the mushrooms.
4. In a glass bowl, combine the mushrooms and other vegetables.
5.... - 46.6499
Sorrel And Celery Root Salad
1) Skin cucumber and halve lengthwise, scrape out seeds with teaspoon and cut halves into 1/2-inch-thick crescents.
2) Clean red pepper and pat dry. Remove the seeds and chop into 1-inch squares.
3) Rind celery root, halve and cut into... - 46.5673
Chicken Stuffed With Celery And Nuts
1.Melt butter in microwave at 100% power for 20 seconds.
2. Add in chicken concentrate and keep aside.
3.To prepare the stuffing, cook onion and celery for 2 minutes at 100%.
4.Add rest of the ingredients and season to taste.
5.Stuff chicken with... - 45.9346
Mushroom Celery Salad
1. In a small bowl stir with a wire whisk combining lemon juice and oil.
2. Dissolve bouillon granules in water and add to lemon juice mixture.
3. Stir in salt and pepper.
4. In a large serving bowl combine mushrooms, celery, cheese and parsley.
5.... - 45.473
Zucchini And Mint Salad
1. Into a colander Wash zucchini, grate coarsely and sprinkle with salt.
2. Shake to distribute salt evenly and place colander in a bowl to drain.
3. Drain off excess juices by letting it stand for about 1 hour to.
4. Rinse in cold water to remove... - 45.357
Braised Celery Hearts
Split each head of celery in half lengthwise.
Trim each off about 6"-7" from the base.
Clean under running water.
Simmer the hearts for 10 minutes in boiling, unsalted water.
Lay the hearts in a single layer in a flat baking dish.
Sprinkle them with... - 45.0428
Celery Salad Shells
1) In a bowl, place the chopped celery and keep aside.
2) In a small jar with a tightly fitting lid, add the safflower oil, vinegar, water and sugar, then shake to blend well.
3) Pour the mixture over the celery and season with the salt to taste.
4)... - 45.0231
Duck Watermelon And Herb Salad With Roast Cashews
1) Score the duck breasts on a board, season the skin well with the salt and pepper.
2) In a solid heavy-based cold pan, lay the duck, with the skin-side down and place the pan over a medium heat for 10-12 minutes until the skin is brown and... - 44.9206
Cucumber Dill Salad
1) In small saucepan,mix together vinegar, water, sugar, salt and white pepper. Keep the vinegar mixture aside for use.
2) With the help of a thin slicing blade of food processor, cut cucumber into slices (or using a sharp knife, cut cucumber... - 44.8535
Potato And Celery Root Salad
Peel celery root, removing all dark eyes and spots, and cut in 1/2-inch dice.
Cook in boiling salted water with a few drops of lemon juice 6 to 8 minutes, or until just tender, drain and cool.
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until just tender.
Drain,... - 44.3187
Chicken And Celery Salad
1. Reading the instructions on the pack, cook the peas; drain completely and alow to cool
2. Trim and slice thinly the green celery; similarly, trim white celery and chop into thin julienne
3. Cut the pickles into strips too
4. In a bowl mix the... - 44.1227
Chicken With Celery Lemon And Juniper
Remove excess fat from the inside of the chicken and cut off the parson's nose.
Remove any trussing strings.
Brown lightly all over in a little oil, butter or a mixture of both.
Remove from the pan and pat off excess oil or butter with absorbent paper..
Put... - 44.0471
1) Cut the hearts of the celery as well as the tender stalks into sections of 3-inches.
2) In a baking dish or skillet, place the sections in rows.
3) Combine together all the remaining ingredients, except for the anchovy and pimiento.
4) Pour the... - 44.0441
Garlic Flavored Celery Victor
Celery Victor is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Celery Victor recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 43.9491
Dilled Scallop Salad
Thaw scallops, if frozen.
Cut large scallops in half.
Heat the 1 cup water and the 1/2 teaspoon salt to boiling; add scallops.
Reduce heat; simmer for 1 minute or till scallops are opaque.
In bowl combine cooled scallops, tomato, celery, onion,... - 43.6747
Cheese And Celery Salad
Remove the strings from the celery stalks.
Set aside some of the leaves for garnish.
Cut the celery and the pale leaves into thin strips.
Clean, wash, dry and slice the radishes.
Slice the olives and cut the cheese into strips.
Gently mix all the prepared... - 43.6624
Tarragon Bean Salad
1) Cut beans into 114-inch lengths.
2) Place a steamer basket in a saucepan; add water until it almost touches the bottom of the steamer basket.
3) Add the snap beans and steam for 18 to 22 minutes or until the beans are crisp-tender; drain the excess... - 43.3706
1. Cook the brown rice in boiling salted water according to directions on the packet - about 45 minutes until just tender.
2. Rinse well, drain and leave to cool.
3. When cold, mix with the diced celery, raisins, chopped herbs, grapes and seasoning.
4. Pile... - 43.3026
Tomato Melon And Mint Salad With Herb Vinaigrette
Cut the melon in half and scoop out the seeds.
Peel the melon and cut it into neat 1-inch chunks.
Cut the tomatoes in half and scoop out their seeds.
Cut each half into 4 wedges.
Strip the mint leaves from their stems and chop.
Combine with the tomatoes and... - 43.273
Tuna Tartare And Herb Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. To make the vinaigrette, grate the ginger. Wrap the grated ginger in a square of cheesecloth, hold it over a small bowl, and twist the cheesecloth tightly to extract the ginger juice.... - 43.2475
Veal With Mushrooms And Celery
Put the onions, celery and butter into a 3 quart (3 litre/ 51/4 pint) casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth or kitchen paper.
Cut in quarters and pour over the lemon juice.
Add to the casserole and crumble... - 43.239
Tarragon Couscous Salad
1 In a 1-quart saucepan,boil 2 cups of water.Stir in lentils ,reduce heat and cook for 10-12 minutes or until just tender.Drain and cool for 15 minutes.
2 In a 1-quart saucepan, heat the remaining 1 cup water with 2 teaspoons oil and salt,bring to a... - 43.2226
Tangy Celery Luncheon Salad
Leave stalk whole, but wash gently and scrape strings from outside ribs.
Trim away root end and slice across top, removing most of the outer leaves.
Cut stalk lengthwise into 4 pieces.
Cook covered in shallow saucepan with water and broth mix.
When celery is... - 43.1733
Chicken And Shredded Celery
Cut the celery, bamboo shoots, mushrooms and chicken into match-stick pieces and keep them separate.
They can be on the one platter as long as they are apart from each other.
Heat 2 dessertspoons oil in a frying-pan.
Add the celery and toss it about while it... - 42.7189
Cucumber And Dill Salad
1. Take a large mixing bowl and combine yogurt, lemon juice, dill and honey in it.
2. Chill the ingredients for 15 minutes
3. Peel and seed the cucumbers just before serving.
4. Cut them into thin slices and dip them into... - 42.6667
Celery Root Salad With Mustard Vinaigrette
TO MAKE THE DRESSING In a small jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, salt, sugar, and a few grinds of pepper to taste.
Cover tightly and shake vigorously to blend.
Taste and adjust the seasonings.
In a large mixing bowl,... - 42.4061
Tarragon Tuna Salad
1) Drain the tuna and flake it.
2) Mix together the celery, tuna and relish.
3) Combine together all the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4) Add the mixture to the tuna and blend well.
5) Serve the salad on crisp lettuce. If... - 42.1927
Pork Sausage And Celery Salad
Halve and thinly slice the bologna.
Cut the Emmenthaler into thin strips.
Wash the celery, remove the larger strings and slice thinly.
Chop some of the leaves and reserve some leaves for garnish.
Halve the peppers, remove the stem end, white membrane and skin... - 42.0849
Walnut Apple And Celery Salad
1. In a large bowl, add freshly cubed apples with lemon juice. Toss thoroughly to prevent apple from browning.
2. Take a large apple, and add hearts of palm, celery, walnuts, and finally, apples and toss well.
3. Using a blender, blend all the... - 41.9742
Slow Cooked Celery
This Braised Celery recipe is thoroughly enjoyed by all who eat it. My grandfather was a fantastic cook and this was his specialty. This takes a while to cook, so ensure you plan ahead for it. A great family recipe, this is a must-try. - 41.8503
1. Trim celery roots and strip the leafy tops, paring the fibrous outer stalks.
2. Wash thoroughly, removing the grit between the ribs.
3. Chop the stalks finely
4. Wash the celery hearts thoroughly.
5. Halve them lengthwise.
6. Peel and chop... - 41.8104
Braised Celery And Bacon
Trim the celery but leave the heads whole.
Wash them well and tie each securely.
Prepare the mirepoix.
Fry the bacon in the dripping in a large saucepan, then fry all the vegetables cut in pieces 1 in thick, until lightly browned.
Add herbs, spices and 1/2... - 41.6681
Mixed Herb Salad
Cut up the lettuces and put in a bowl.
Add the tomatoes and cucumber.
Now chop the herbs roughly and set aside.
In a different bowl, whisk together the olive oil, mustard, lemon juice and zest and the garlic.
Add the herbs, then use to dress the salad.
Serve... - 41.6293
Chicken With Mushrooms And Celery
Enjoy this Chicken With Mushrooms And Celery that is truly delicious. A tempting non-vegetarian recipe which is made with chicken is very simple to prepare and makes everyone want it again-n-again. - 41.6114
Pearadise Mint Salad
Drain pears and grapes; reserve syrups.
Reserve 6 pear halves; chop remaining pears.
Combine pear and grape syrups with lemon juice; heat to boiling.
Dis- solve gelatin in hot mixture; add 3/4 cup cold water and salt.
Chill until partially set.
Add sour cream... - 41.4956
Broiled Sole Fillets With Tomato Herb Salad
Preheat the broiler.
Coat a broiler-pan rack with olive-oil cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the basil, parsley, and chives.
Remove 1/4 cup of the herb mixture and set aside.
To the herb mixture in the bowl, add the cherry tomatoes, lemon peel, 1... - 41.076
Wine Braised Celery And Mushrooms
Spread half the mushrooms in bottom of 2-quart casserole.
Cover with celery.
Top with remaining mushrooms.
Pour wine over vegetables.
Sprinkle with instant bouillon, lemon juice, butter, salt, pepper and parsley flakes.
MICROWAVE 6 to 8 MINUTES on... - 40.9996
1 In a medium-size saucepan, bringthe celery, stock, and 1/8 teaspoon of the salt to a boil over moderate heat.
Lower the heat, cover the saucepan with wax paper, and fit the lid snugly on top.
Simmer for 1 5 to 20 minutes or until the celery is tender.
Using... - 40.8235
Celery Heart Salad
Trim celery hearts so each is about 6 inches long; reserve trimmings for other uses.
Split each celery heart in half lengthwise.
Bring about 1 inch water to boil in a wide frying pan.
Add celery; cover and simmer for 6 to 8 minutes or just until tender when... - 40.8205
Shredded Raw Beet And Celery Salad
1) In a medium bowl, add the shredded beets and celery to combine.
2) Pour in the White Wine Vinaigrette over the vegetables and thoroughly toss to coat all the vegetable pieces.
3) Stir in mustard and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4) Place the... - 40.7936
Braised Celery Hearts
If celery is large, peel off several of the outside stalks.
Remove some of the tops and leaves.
Cut remaining hearts in half lengthwise.
Put into a skillet, add the stock, cover tightly and cook until celery is tender (approximately 20 minutes).
Preheat oven... - 40.779
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a non-stick pan, melt butter and sautÃ© onion and carrots for 2 minutes.
3) In an ovenproof dish, place the celery and top with vegetables, stock and season to taste.
4) Put the lid on and bake for... - 40.7323
1. Take a bunch of celery, wash and remove all the damaged stalks. Chop every stalk into lengthwise two halves. Also, remove all green leafy tops.
2. Blanch the chopped celery in boiling water for about 10 minutes. Drain and put them in a large... - 40.6665
Carrot And Celery Salad
1. Clean and grate carrots.
2. Take out the white part of celery and chop fine.
3. Chop nuts.
4. Wash lettuce and arrange in a circle around the salad dish.
5. Mix, finely chopped pickled onion and mustard with mayonnaise. Mix with carrots, celery and... - 40.507
Celery Victor With Hard Cooked Eggs
Trim each celery heart to a length of about 8 inches, cutting off leafy ends of stalks.
With a vegetable peeler, pare coarse strings from outer stalks of each heart.
Cut each heart in half lengthwise; tie each half with cotton string at the center to hold... - 40.0964
Braised Sliced Celery
Melt butter in skillet.
When hot, add shallots.
Cook 1-2 minutes.
Add celery and green pepper and saute 2-3 minutes.
Add the chicken stock; bring to a boil.
Cook 10 minutes.
Remove cover, add salt and pepper, and reduce the liquid in the pan.
Add the... - 39.9752
Celery And Onion Casserole
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
Heat oil in a frying pan.
Saute bacon for 3 minutes.
Remove from pan.
Add whole onions to pan with celery.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Stir in tomato paste.
Blend in stock.
Add bouquet garni, seasonings and bacon.
Transfer mixture to... - 39.8731
Vegetable Herb Salad
In a shallow 4-quart serving dish, place lettuce in an even layer.
Distribute parsley, green pepper, cauliflower, celery, carrots, zucchini, and peas in even layers over lettuce.
Mix mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, rosemary, basil, oregano, garlic salt, and... - 39.8185
Braised Celery Hearts
1. Split celery hearts in halves and reserve the tender leaves discarding the rest.
2. In a 10-inch frying pan melt butter over medium heat.
3. In a pan add celery cut side down and saute until brown.
4. Sprinkle thyme and dash pepper over it.
5. Mix... - 39.7983
1) In a medium-size saucepan, drain the liquid from the peas can.
2) In the liquid, add celery and cover the pan.
3) Cook the celery for 5 minutes.
4) Uncover the pan and cook for another 5 minutes or until liquid is fully absorbed.
5)... - 39.7018
1 In a bowl, place the tea bags and pour boiling water over them.
2 Stir well.
3 Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
4 Remove the tea bags.
5 Pour hot tea over gelatin.
6 Stir to dissolve.
7 Add in the reserved fruit liquids.
8 Stir in the... - 39.6959
Chicken Cubes With Celery
Dice the chicken into small cubes the size of sugar-lumps.
In a bowl mix it first with the salt, then the egg white and finally half of the cornflour.
Cut the celery sticks into small chunks diagonally, roughly the same size as the chicken cubes.
Warm the oil... - 39.5199
Orange And Celery Salad
1. Dice beans, onion and celery sticks.
2. Grate carrot.
3. Peel and separate orange segments.
4. In a medium bowl, put together all ingredients except orange; toss gently to mix with dressing.
5. In a square plate, serve salad... - 39.2208
Chicken Cucumber Salad With Tarragon
1 Cut: the chicken breasts across the grain into thin slices. Mince the tarragon.
2 In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken broth, half of the tarragon, the garlic and black pepper to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken slices and return to a boil.... - 38.9419
Pasta Herb Salad
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse thoroughly to cool.
2. Don't rely on the package for correct cooking time. Start timing when the water returns to a boil. Most pastas cook in 8 to 12 minutes.
3. Combine pasta with grated... - 38.8951
Carrot And Celery Salad
Thoroughly mix gelatin, sugar and salt.
Add 1/2 cup of water.
Stir constantly over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat; stir in remaining water and lemon juice.
Chill mixture to unbeaten egg white consis tency.
Fold in mixed vegetables.
Turn... - 38.6536
Shrimp And Celery Salad
1 Cuth the shrimps lengthwise into halves.
2 In a bowl, add the shrimps along with the remaining ingredients except greens.
3 Mix well.
4 Arrange the mixture on the greens and serve. - 38.1078
Fresh Herb Tomato Jack Salad
In large bowl combine all salad ingredients; set aside.
In tightly covered jar combine all dressing ingredients; shake well to mix.
Pour over tomato mixture; toss to coat.
Cover; refrigerate at least 30 minutes. - 38.1078
Everyday Braised Celery
1) Cut and discard green leaves from celery.
2) Cut the celery stems in half.
3) In a glass casserole, place the celery leaves and season with salt and pepper.
4) Brush butter and pour the chicken stock over the celery leaves.
5) Cover... - 38.0081
Tarragon Chicken Salad
Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer in a large jelly roll pan.
Spread evenly with crime fraiche and bake in a preheated 350Â°F.oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until done to your taste.
Remove from oven and cool.
Shred meat into bite-size pieces and... - 38.0005
Apple Celery And Coconut Salad
Combine apples, celery, and coconut.
Combine lemon juice and sugar; sprinkle over fruit.
Combine oil, orange juice, salt, and paprika; add to fruit.
Line a salad bowl with lettuce leaves and pile chilled salad in center.
Top with jelly. - 37.9763
Cucumber Celery Salad
1. In a cup or bowl of hot water dissolve jelly.
2. Beat together adding cream and mayonnaise all at once.
3. Chill until slightly thickened and add remaining ingredients.
4. Put into a medium size mold and allow to set.
5. Serve as an after... - 37.8329
Grape Pear And Celery Salad
1. To make Cream Mayonnaise dressing :
2. Mix one-third cup thick beaten cream that is stiff with one cup of mayonnaise.
3. In a bowl combine grapes, pears and celery hearts and toss with Cream Mayonnaise Dressing.
4. Wash Boston lettuce, shake dry... - 37.8128
Creamy Cucumber Dill Salad
This Creamy Cucumber Dill Salad tastes absolutely good ! This English Cucumber in an irresistible seasoning of curd and dill seeds with pepper and mint sprinklings is a delicious accompaniment with rice or pasta. Try this Creamy Cucumber Dill Salad and let... - 37.7713
Celery Victor With French Dressing
Celery Victor, as the name suggests, a conqueror of your taste buds, is a delicious salad with anchovy and vegetables seasoned with French dressing, pepper and pimiento. Just try this Celery Victor once and you'll get to know why it conquers the human taste... - 37.6057
Apple And Celery Salad
Core and chop the apples.
Sprinkle with the lemon juice.
Add the rest of the ingredients and toss lightly to distribute the flavours.
Add salt if desired.
Spoon into a bowl lined with lettuce leaves. - 37.5859
1) From the celery, trim the leaves.
2) Cut the celery bunches into 2-inch pieces crosswise.
3) In a skillet, heat the oil and add the salt and celery.
4) Saute the ingredients for about 5 minutes, frequently stirring.
5) Mix the broth... - 37.4191
Celery With Pearl Onions
Celery With Pearl Onions is the simple combination of celery, pearl onions and nutmegs. This Celery With Pearl Onions recipe is so easy that it doesn't really have measurements, it's easy just to eyeball it. Try this brilliant Celery With Pearl Onions recipe!... - 37.24
Cut celery in 3" lengths and simmer, covered, in bouillon 30 minutes until tender.
Drain celery, toss with dressing, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator 4-6 hours or overnight.
To serve, arrange watercress or lettuce on individual salad plates.
Lift... - 36.8583
Mint And Parsley Salad
Soak bulgur in water for 1 hour; drain and press out moisture.
Mix with onions and knead to bring out onion juice.
Add all other ingredients, including salt and pepper to taste, and mix thoroughly.
May be served with lettuce, cabbage, or grape leaves to use... - 36.698
Mint Mallow Salad
1. In one cup of boiling water, dissolve gelatin and add marshmallows to it
2. Stir till both the gelatin and marshmallows dissolve and add pineapple juice
3. Place in the refrigerator for a couple of hours; stir even as the mixture begins to... - 36.6433
Tarragon Walnut Potato Salad
Boil the potatoes in their skins until they are just tender.
Meanwhile, mix together the rest of the ingredients and reserve.
Refresh the potatoes under cold running water for 2-3 minutes only, drain well, and cut them in half.
Combine the mayonnaise mixture... - 36.4546
Lima Dill Salad
Cook limas until just tender.
Drain and chill.
Add parsley and celery.
Mix together mayon naise, vinegar, onion, dill seed, salt and pepper.
Pour over bean mixture.
Toss until well mixed.
Serve in lettuce linedbowl. - 36.1114
1. Thoroughly wash celery; cut into small equal size pieces.
2. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
3. In a saucepan, mix stock cubes in water.
4. Into an ovenproof dish, place celery, sprinkle chives and pour stock mixture.
5. Cover and... - 35.914
Cucumber And Dill Salad
In a large mixing bowl, combine the yogurt, lemon juice, dill and honey.
Chill for at least 15 minutes.
Just before serving, peel and seed the cucumbers.
Slice very thinly, then gently combine with the yogurt mixture.
Divide the greens among salad plates.
Top... - 35.5825
Tomato And Mint Salad
Slice the tomatoes and place in a salad bowl, sprinkle with sugar, salt and pepper.
Combine lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper and chopped mint in a jar, cover and shake vigorously, then pour over the tomatoes.
Garnish with mint leaves.
A good accompaniment for... - 35.3982
Microwaved Celery Victor
Clean celery; cut off root end but do not separate stalks.
Remove coarse outer stalks and leaves.
Reserve leaves for garnish.
Cut celery bunch crosswise into 4 slices measuring 1 1/2 inches per slice.
Tie each slice with string.
Pour beef broth into a 1 1/2... - 35.0918
Spiced Mushroom And Celery Salad
Combine mushrooms and celery in salad bowl.
Mix oil, lemon juice, salt, sugar, white pepper, onion salt and garlic powder together, blend- ing well.
Pour dressing over mushrooms and celery, coating well.
Serve on lettuce-lined salad plates. - 34.9508
Cucumber And Dill Salad
This salad is particularly refreshing on a hot day.
It makes a good accompaniment to cold salmon.
Peel and thinly slice the cucumber; slice the pickles and zucchini.
Mix together the prepared cucumber, pickles and zucchini and place in a serving bowl.
Add the... - 34.947
Snails With Celery And Cream
Drain the snails and discard the juice.
Peel and julienne the celery root.
Heat a medium frying pan and add the oil.
Saute the celery root until barely tender, about 5 minutes.
Do not brown the vegetable.
Remove the celery and keep warm on a plate.
Add the... - 34.8848
Sprouts With Celery And Cream
1. Trim the sprouts and cut a cross in the base of each.
2. Trim and wash the celery, cut into slices.
3. Bring the stock to the boil, add the vegetables and cook for about 8 minutes until just tender.
4. Drain the vegetables well (reserving the stock for a... - 34.7733
Corn Tomato And Celery Salad
Cook corn as directed on the label; drain and cool.
Add next 4 ingredients and French dressing to moisten.
Chill, and serve on greens with a garnish of onion rings. - 34.734
Watermelon Mint Salad
Slice watermelon into 1-inch-thick rounds; remove and discard rind.
Cut flesh into 1-inch cubes; remove visible seeds.
Place cubes in a large serving bowl, add onion and mint, and mix gently.
In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, chili powder, and... - 34.6576
Melon And Celery Salad
Remove the seeds from the melon and cut the pulp into neat balls, using a vegetable scoop, as shown on the right.
Neatly dice the celery.
Blend the dressing with the ginger and leave the celery in this until ready to serve the salad.
Arrange the melon and... - 34.5984
Herb Salad Recipes By Category