- » Herb Rice
Herb Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of herb rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for herb rice recipes.
Easy Herbed Rice
If you know how to cook rice, you can make this dish without a rice cooker, but it’s super-simple if you do have one. - 119.362
Coconut Lime Cilantro Rice
Who gets bored of the same old rice?… I do! This rice really has such amazing flavor that will really add a kick to your whole dinner! You get a subtle coconut flavor and the the freshness of the lime and cilantro make you want/need more. - 112.105
Cranberry And Dill Rice
This is an easy to make Raw Food recipe for Cranberry Dill Rice from Joy Houston of The Delicious Revolution. - 107.891
Chicken And Tofu Salad With Tarragon Wild Rice
1. Put the wild rice in a bowl, get it covered with hot tap water
2. Soak for 30 minutes, after that drain the water.
3. Take a 5-quart saucepan and add the stock, tarragon, garlic, and salt in it together.
4. Bring the ingredients... - 46.4894
Baked Rice With Herbs
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place butter in ovenproof baking dish with lid.
Heat butter and saute green onion until golden.
Add parsley, thyme, and sage.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper, add rice.
Pour 2-1/2 cups water over rice and then stir in garlic... - 44.5495
Shrimp With Dill And Rice
Cook the rice in boiling salted water until tender.
Rinse in cold water and drain.
Reheat in a colander, placed over a pan of hot water.
Heat the cream with 2 cups water, the salt, sugar and pepper.
Work the butter into the flour to form a paste and whisk... - 41.3306
Dilled Vegetables In A Rice Ring
In a medium size bowl, combine rice, parsley, and red pepper, if desired.
Shape the rice mixture into a ring on a serving plate, or spoon the mixture into a ring mold and then unmold it onto a serving plate.
Combine green beans, squash, celery, and water in a... - 41.0163
1) In a pan, saute the onion and garlic in butter, until tender.
2) Stir in the rice, stirring constantly and cook until slightly browned.
3) Stir in the broth and all the herbs.
4) Bring the mixture to a boil, then cook, covered over a low heat for... - 40.3518
In a medium saucepan combine water, carrot, celery, onion, chicken bouillon granules, marjoram, and pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Add uncooked rice to saucepan.
Return to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 20 minutes or till the rice is tender.
Remove... - 39.4071
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients.
Microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave for 13 to 19 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
Stir with fork. - 38.4374
Herbed Spinach And Rice
Cook and drain spinach.
Mix with cooked rice, cheese, eggs, butter, milk, onions, Worcestershire sauce, salt, rosemary or thyme leaves.
Pour mixture into 10x6x1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees about 25 minutes or until knife inserted comes out... - 36.7931
Rice With Fresh Herbs
1)After washing rice, soak it in water for 20 minutes.
2)Drain it and leave in a strainer for 20 minutes.
MAKING ... - 36.7409
Cook each rice separately according to package directions, except omitting salt and adding bouillon cube to water for white rice.
In large skillet, melt butter; saute celery and onion until tender.
Add Pinch of Herbs, Seasoned Salt, Seasoned Pepper and... - 36.4981
Tarragon Turkey Soup With Corn And Rice
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the stock, corn, rice, celery, onion, green and red bell peppers, and 2 tablespoons of the tarragon.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 5 to 5 1/2 hours, or until the rice is tender. Stir in the turkey... - 35.8139
Combine onion and butter in a 2 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH 4 to 5 minutes.
Add other ingredients and toss lightly to mix rice well.
Microwave at HIGH 3 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Stir well after 2 minutes.
Let stand... - 33.386
Combine all ingredients in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) 5 minutes.
Reduce power to MEDIUM (50%).
Microwave until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender, 13 to 19 minutes.
Let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
Fluff with fork before... - 33.1937
Lemon Dill Rice
1. Spoon the olive oil into a nonreactive medium saucepan and stir in the rice. Cook over moderate heat, stirring, until the grains are golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Add the celery, onion and garlic and stir over moderate heat until softened, about 3... - 33.0917
1. Heat water and bouillon cube until cube is dissolved.
2. Add remaining ingredients.
3. Cover and cook until water is absorbed and rice is tender. - 32.5023
Dilled Rice Bake
1. Cook the rice.
2. Beat eggs slightly in a large bowl. Stir in cottage cheese, cucumber, milk, dill, salt and pepper; fold in hot rice. Spoon into a 12-cup baking dish.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 40 minutes, or until set. Just before serving,... - 29.9024
Rice With Mozzarella And Herbs
1. Place water in a large saucepan and bring to the boil. Add rice and cook, covered, for 15-20 minutes or until the rice is just tender. Stir occasionally during cooking to prevent sticking.
2. Drain, then return rice to same pan. Stir in butter and chopped... - 26.5621
Tantalizing Herbed Rice
Place 3 cups chicken broth in a pot that has a lid that fits tightly. To the chicken broth add 1 tablespoon butter, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, ½ teaspoon celery seed, ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper, 2 teaspoons fresh, snipped parsley, 1 teaspoon fresh, snipped... - 24.5669
Herb Rice Recipes By Category