- » Herb Rack
Herb Rack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of herb rack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for herb rack recipes.
Herb Dijon Nut Crust For Roasted Rack Of Lamb
In a small bowl, combine spices; set aside.
To use the sauce, follow directions below.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Season 2 racks of lamb (6 to 8 chops per rack), fat removed and bones Frenched, with salt and pepper.
In a large frying pan, saute lamb racks... - 32.5648
Herb Crusted Rack Of Lamb With Mint Sauce And Othersd
1. For Herb crusted rack of lamb with mint sauce – in a large bowl take almond, rosemary, thyme, sage, granulated onion, granulated garlic, white pepper and nutmeg.
2. Mix thoroughly all the ingredients.
3. Line a broiler pan’s bottom with... - 115.394
Herb-crusted Rack Of Lamb
Brush the lamb with the olive oil.
Combine the garlic, peppercorns, salt, chervil, rosemary and thyme in a small bowl; mix well.
Rub the garlic mixture into the lamb on all sides.
Chill, covered, for 2 hours.
Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
Place the lamb... - 38.8444
Valentine’s Day Herb Crusted Rack Of Lamb
Nothing is more romantic than an intimate dinner on Valentine’s Day. This Valentine’s Day, impress your loved one with a beautiful rack of lamb crusted with herbes de Provence, a traditional blend of aromatic dried herbs including rosemary, thyme, chervil... - 38.4411
Herb Coated Rack Of Lamb
Trim fat from roast.
Spread mustard over lamb; place, rib side up, in a 13x9-inch aluminum pan.
Combine bread crumbs, parsley, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Stir in margarine and garlic.
Pat mixture on meaty side of roast.
Place pan of lamb in... - 32.9397
Rack Of Lamb With Tarragon Herb Rub
1) Set the oven temperature to 500°F before roasting.
2) With the tip of a small sharp knife, make deep slits all over the lamb and fill them with garlic slivers.
3) Rub all over the lamb with orange half and then brush lightly with... - 42.1712
Rack Of English Lamb With Garden Herb Crust And Crushed Peas
1. For the peas, add them to the food processor, crush them without pureeing and tranfer to a medium saucepan
2. Add olive oil, chopped herbs, a pinch of white pepper and six of salt; stir well to combine and set aside for a while
3. For... - 44.5768
Rack Of Baby Lamb With Herb Crust
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature,say 400°.
2) Carefully trim the rack of lamb, keep the rib bones as long as possible and ensure that there is 1/4 inch of fat on the outside of the rack.
3) With the help of a sharp knife,make... - 37.2355
Mustard And Herb Racks Of Lamb
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In large roasting pan (17" by 11 1/2"), place roasts, rib side down; sprinkle with salt. Roast lamb 50 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add bread crumbs, rosemary, and pepper; cook, stirring... - 29.347
Racks Of Lamb With Sweet Garlic And Herb Crust
Using sharp knife, trim away excess fat from outside of racks.
Place racks upright in baking dish, cover each bone with foil.
Combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl, stir until well mixed.
Press crumb mixture firmly onto each rack of... - 41.7267
Dissolve the yeast in warm water in a large bowl, then stir in the butter.
Blend remaining ingredients and stir into the yeast mixture.
Beat with electric mixer at medium speed for about 2 minutes or until smooth.
Scrape down side of bowl and cover with a... - 34.1468
Mix together the milk, yeast, treacle and herbs; set aside for 10 minutes.
Sift the plain flour and salt into a bowl, then stir in the wholemeal flour.
Rub in the butter.
Add the milk mixture; mix to a firm dough.
Turn onto a floured surface and knead for 5... - 40.323
Blue Ribbon Herb Rolls
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup warm water.
Add next nine ingredients and remaining water; beat until smooth.
Gradually add enough all-purpose flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured board; knead until smooth and elastic, 6-8... - 40.6453
Dark Herb Cookies
Cream together shortening and sugar.
Beat in egg; stir in molasses.
Sift together flour, soda, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and salt.
Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture alternately with coffee, mixing thoroughly after each addition.
Stir in aniseed and... - 42.771
Cheese Herb Bread
Sprinkle the yeast over the water in a large mixing bowl.
Let stand 10 minutes, then stir to dissolve.
Add the sugar, salt, butter, 1/2 cup of cheese, marjoram, and 3 cups of the flour.
Beat with an electric mixer or by hand until very smooth.
Beat in the... - 46.165
Cottage Herb Bread
Place cottage cheese in blender container.
Cover and blend on high speed, stopping blender occasionally to scrape sides until smooth, about 1 minute.
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Add cottage cheese, 1 1/2 cups flour, the shortening, parsley,... - 39.3144
Sprouted Herb Loaves
In a large mixer bowl combine 1 cup of the flour and the yeast.
In a small saucepan combine the milk, shortening, honey, and salt.
Stir over low heat just till warm (115Â° to 120Â°).
Add the milk mixture to yeast mixture.
Add the egg.
Beat on low speed of... - 41.5484
Spiral Herb Bread
Combine milk, butter, sugar and salt in pan, stir until milk is lukewarm.
Remove from heat, stir until butter is melted.
Add yeast, stir until dissolved; transfer to basin.
Stir lightly beaten egg and flour into liquid, mix to a firm dough.
Knead dough on... - 42.7744
Honey And Herb Bread
Dissolve yeast in warm water; stir in 1 tablespoon honey, and set aside.
Combine next 10 ingredients in a medium saucepan; heat slowly to 105°F.
Stir in yeast mixture.
Combine flour and salt in a large mixing bowl; add milk mixture.
Stir until all dry... - 41.3951
Parmesan Herb Bread
Combine yeast and sugar in warm water in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Add 2 cups flour and next 8 ingredients; stir well.
Stir in 2 1/2 cups remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface.
Knead until smooth and... - 40.3932
Herb Flavored Broiled Fish
1. Combine all ingredients together except fish fillets.
2. Place fillets on broiler rack and spoon half of herb mixture over fish.
3. Broil 4 inches from heat for 4-6 minutes.
4. Turn fish over and spoon remaining mixture over top.
5. Broil 4-6 minutes more... - 31.267
Tomato Herb Rolls
1. In a small bowl, pour the boiling water over the tomatoes. Let stand about 5 minutes; drain well.
2. In another small bowl, sprinkle the yeast over the warm water. Let stand until foamy, about 10 minutes.
3. In a food processor, combine the flour and salt.... - 36.4549
Spiral Herb Bread
1. Combine the yeast with approximately 50 ml / 2 fl oz / 1 1/4 cup of the water, stir and leave to dissolve.
2. Mix together the flours and salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast mixture and the remaining water. With a wooden... - 45.4679
Tomato Herb Bread
1. In a small bowl combine yeast, warm water and 1/4 teaspoon sugar. Let set until foamy, about 10 minutes.
2. Heat milk and butter in a saucepan just until warm. Butter does not have to melt.
3. In a large bowl combine salt, 2 tablespoons sugar and 2 cups of... - 47.4252
Pour 1/4 cup warm water into a small bowl; stir in sugar and yeast until dissolved.
Set aside until foamy, about 15 minutes.
In a small saucepan, stir together yogurt, milk, salt, dillweed and oil; heat until warm.
Pour into a large bowl; stir in yeast... - 40.7754
1.. Prepare grill or broiler.
2. Combine wine and oil,- brush inside and outside of fish. Sprinkle insides evenly with salt, pepper, onions, and fresh herbs.
3. Place fish, skin side down, on grill rack or broiler pan coated with cooking spray,. cook 5... - 28.2572
Garden Herb Muffins
Garden Herb Muffins has a grand taste. Garden Herb Muffins gets its taste from flour, mixed with cheese and milk, flavored with herbs. - 39.8712
Herb And Cheese Bread
Thoroughly grease one small 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 x 1 1/2-inch loaf pan.
Sift the flour, salt and mustard into a bowl.
Stir in the herbs, parsley and grated cheese then add the egg, milk and melted butter and mix together thoroughly.
Spoon the mixture into the pan... - 34.7003
Seeded Herb Bread
1. Mix the wheat germ, 1 cup white flour, the yeast, brown sugar, salt, and herbs in a large bowl.
2. Heat the milk, water, and oil until very warm. Stir into first mixture. Add 2 eggs and beat at medium speed of an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in... - 39.7118
Grilled Salmon With Herb Crust
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut into 4 serving-size pieces; set aside in a food processor bowl combine oregano, cilantro, green onions, lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper, and garlic.
Cover and process until chopped.
Transfer to a... - 37.6081
Parmesan And Herb Bread
1. In the bread maker, add the ingredients in the following order (or as suggested in the bread maker manual). Water, vegetable oil, flour, Parmesan cheese, dry milk powder, sugar, Italian herb mix, salt and garlic powder.
2. Move the flour to the... - 116.06
Broiled Rainbow Trout With Herb Mayonnaise
Combine mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, herbs and pepper in bowl; mix well.
Place trout, skin side down, on rack of broiler pan.
Top each fillet with 14 of mayonnaise mixture.
Broil 4 inches from heat source for about 3 to 5 minutes or until fish flakes with... - 28.0081
Broiled Sole Fillets With Tomato Herb Salad
Preheat the broiler.
Coat a broiler-pan rack with olive-oil cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the basil, parsley, and chives.
Remove 1/4 cup of the herb mixture and set aside.
To the herb mixture in the bowl, add the cherry tomatoes, lemon peel, 1... - 39.6966
Butter-crisp Herb Buns
Melt vegetable shortening with nutmeg, ore gano and basil in small saucepan; cool.
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl; stir in cooled shortening mixture, 2 cups flour, instant powdered cream, sugar, salt, eggs and water; beat with wooden spoon;... - 35.1077
1) In a bowl, combine 1/4 pint warm water, sugar, yeast (if using dried yeast, first mix with sugar then add the warm water), and 4 oz. of the flour. Stir the mixture to make a batter.
2) Place in a warm place to increase the batter for about 15... - 44.3187
Herb Seasoned Cornish Hens
In small bowl, combine Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Sprinkle cavity of each Cornish hen with 1/4 teaspoon seasoning mixture.
Reserve remaining mixture.
Fill each cavity with 1/4 cup onions.
Secure legs together with string.
Arrange... - 35.7598
1 Lightly grease two 9x 1 1/2-inch round baking pans or one 12- or 13-inch pizza pan. Set aside.
2 Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions for basic dough, using the 1 egg and substituting the 2 tablespoons olive oil for the margarine called for... - 26.7316
1.Heat milk below the boiling point.
2.Add salt and sugar to it and mix well.
3.Let the milk cool until lukewarm.
4.Prehat the oven to 400 degrees.
5.In a large bowl of water, put yeast to get soft and stir well.
6.Add milk mixture, egg,... - 46.9928
Herb bread is a nice bread to accompany main course and snack. It goes very well with garlic butter. The herb bread dough can be used for pizza as well. A meal with hot pilaf and herb bread makes a nice ¬hearty meal. If you wish to serve it a snack, serve... - 51.7911
Vegetable Platter With Herb And Garlic Sauce
Slice the eggplant, sprinkle with the salt and set aside 10 minutes.
Scrape and wash the carrots.
Quarter, clean, wash and drain the peppers.
Wash and dry the tomatoes and cut into eighths, removing the stem ends.
Peel and slice the cucumbers.
Slice the... - 42.2395
Cheesy Herb Tomatoes
Preheat broiler to high.
Slice tomatoes and place on a baking sheet.
In a separate bowl combine the asiago cheese, panko bread crumbs, salt, pepper and parsley. Stir to combine, then evenly divide the cheesy herb breading mixture on top of the... - 32.4186
Rosemary-herb French Bread
1. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups, level with a knife. Follow manufacturer's instructions for placing flour and next 8 ingredients (flour through water) into bread pan. Select dough cycle,-start bread machine. Remove dough from machine (do not... - 30.2855
Butter Broiled Herb Chicken
Break the joints between drumsticks and thighs and joints of the wings close to the breasts.
Snip off wing tips, then skewer legs and wings close to the body.
Chicken halves will now stay uniformly flat during broiling.
Arrange chicken halves cut-side up in a... - 34.4986
Heat milk just until bubbles form around edge of pan.
Add sugar and salt; stir until dissolved.
Cool to lukewarm.
Place warm water in large bowl, sprinkle yeast over and stir until dissolved.
Stir in milk mixture, cheese, herbs, and 2 cups of the flour.
Beat... - 41.724
Savory Pepper Herb Cheesecake
This delicious pepper herb cheesecake is meant to be served as a part of the meal. Prepared with ricotta cheese in a rye or pumpernickel crust, the cheesecake is flavored with fresh herbs medley and grated lemon peel. Baked till set, this savory cheese cake... - 46.6718
Lamb With Mustard Herb Crust
1. Trim rack of lamb, leaving the rib bones as long as possible. Leave about 5 mm / 1/4 in of fat on the outside of the rack.
2. In a small bowl, combine breadcrumbs, parsley, rosemary, garlic, mustard and olive oil. Set aside.
3. Place racks of lamb in a... - 29.2292
Herb And Garlic Parmesan Chicken
Rinse chicken parts in cold water; pat dry. Deeply pierce chicken in several places with fork. In large resealable plastic bag, combine chicken parts and Herb and Garlic Marinade; seal thoroughly and shake to coat. Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.... - 21.6143
Herb Farm Roast Lamb
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
Cut small slits in the lamb.
Combine the remaining ingredients and rub the sauce thoroughly over and into the meat.
Place the meat on a rack in a roasting pan and roast, uncovered, eighteen minutes a pound for well done (170... - 32.6756
Place bread on cooling racks.
Let dry overnight; pull apart into small pieces, about 4 cips.
In medium skillet, cook onion in butter till tender but not brown.
Stir in bread crumbs, celery leaves, basil, thyme, savory, 1/2 teaspoon salt, dash pepper, and 3 to... - 25.1374
Oysters With Herb Butter
1) Pre-heat the gas grill or barbeque for 10 minutes.
2) Take a small serving bowl and mix all the ingredients except the oysters together.
3) Place the oysters on the grill rack and cook for 5-8 minutes until the shells crack open.... - 36.3757
Italian Bread With Herb Spread
Set oven control to broil.
Place bread on rack in broiler pan and broil about 4 inches from heat about 2 minutes or until brown.
Mix remaining ingredients.
Spread over untoasted sides of bread.
Broil about 1 1/2 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Cut each slice... - 26.4857
Herb Broiled Fish
Arrange fish on broiler pan.
Combine remaining ingredients; whisk until blended.
Brush over fish.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Preheat oven to Broil.
Place pan on top rack under broiler; broil for 10 minutes per inch of thickness or until fish flakes and becomes... - 27.6168
Herb Broiled Lamb Chops
1. Wipe chops with damp paper towels.
2. Mix other ingredients; rub into both sides of chops. Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour.
3. Place on broiler rack, 4 inches from heat; for medium rare, broil 6 minutes on one side, 4 minutes on other. - 27.0694
Roast Turkey With Herb Stuffing
Rinse turkey and pat dry with paper towel.
To make herb stuffing, combine all ingredients in a large bowl, adjust seasoning to taste.
Fill turkey cavity with stuffing and sew or skewer openings.
Secure drumsticks under skin at tail.
Place, breast side up, on... - 37.4633
Herb Marinated Chuck Steak
Combine onion, parsley, vinegar, oil, mustard, garlic and thyme.
Place beef chuck shoulder steak in plastic bag; add onion mixture, spreading evenly over both sides.
Close bag securely; marinate in refrigerator 6 to 8 hours (or overnight, if desired), turning... - 33.8872
Combine stuffing mix, onion, thyme, butter and 1/4 cup hot water; blend well.
Rub cavity of trout with salt and pepper; fill with stuffing.
Rub with additional butter; place on rack in baking pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until... - 27.0791
Barbecued Garlic And Herb Mushrooms
Mash the butter with the garlic, herbs and little salt and pepper.
Shape into a roll on a piece of greaseproof (waxed) paper and chill.
Place the mushrooms, gills up, on a large shallow tray.
Cut the garlic butter into 12 slices and place a slice on each... - 36.1212
Crispy Herb Rolls
Preheat oven to 375F.
With serrated bread knife, completely trim crust from bread.
Cut loaf in half, lengthwise.
Make a cut down center of each half, being careful not to cut all the way through.
Then make 3 cuts crosswise, being careful not to cut all the... - 34.3399
Place chicken in shallow pan.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour over chicken and let stand 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Drain off marinade and reserve.
Place chicken skin side down on broiler pan (no rack).
Broil 7 inches from heat about 25 minutes, basting... - 35.6076
Herb Marinated Chicken Breasts
Stir together dressing, wine, garlic, onion and seasonings.
Pour dressing mixture over chicken.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator several hours or overnight.
Drain, reserving dressing mixture.
Place chicken on greased rack of broiler pan.
Broil 4 to 6 minutes... - 29.4233
Herb Crumb Topped Fish
Place fish on rack of broiler pan and brush with some of the melted butter or margarine.
Season with salt and pepper.
Broil 5 inches from heat for 5 minutes.
Turn fish, brush with melted butter or margarine, and season with salt and pepper.
Broil 3... - 38.1649
Barbecue Herb Ricotta
1. Place ricotta cheese on a wire rack and set aside to drain for 1 hour. Transfer ricotta cheese to a baking tray and brush with olive oil. Combine paprika, marjoram, parsley and black pepper to taste and sprinkle over ricotta.
2. Cook ricotta cheese in... - 23.2616
Breaded Herb Pork Chops
1. Take a shallow bowl and whisk egg with milk in it.
2. Take another separate shallow bowl and combine cracker crumbs, garlic, parsley, tarragon and pepper in it.
3. Into egg mixture dip pork chops and then coat with cracker crumb mixture.
4. On the... - 41.1906
Turkey Roast With Herb Heart
Lay 3 cotton strings, each about 24 inches long, on a board, parallel to each other and about 2 inches apart.
Set turkey breast, skin side down, lengthwise and perpendicular to the strings and about 3 inches from one end of strings.
Sprinkle turkey evenly... - 40.68
Cheesy Herb Bread
1) Take a bowl to combine flour, baking powder, salt, stock powder, rosemary, dill, chives, sage and 12 g / 4 oz cheese. Mix all the ingredients properly.
2) In a small bowl, whisk egg, milk and butter.
3) Pour this egg mixture to the large... - 44.6132
Herb Roasted Chicken
1.Pre-heat oven at 350C.
2.On a baking tray, over the wax paper, place the whole chicken, open it up and stuff it with onion, garlic, bay leaf and squeeze the lemon on it.
3.Season the chicken with sea salt, pepper and rub the herb mix... - 111.579
Herb Roasted Chicken
Mix lemon peel, oregano, sage, marjoram, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and garlic in small bowl.
Gently loosen and lift skin from breast and legs.
Rub herb mixture under skin.
Place onion and bay leaf in cavity of chicken.
Secure legs together with... - 47.292
Tenderloin Of Beef With Blue Cheese And Herb Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Crumble the toast into a bowl and blend to a coarse paste with the blue cheese, parsley, chives, and pepper.
2. To prepare the Madeira sauce, combine the demi-glace and wine in a small saucepan. Bring the sauce to a boil, reduce... - 30.7616
Herb Barbecued Chicken
1) In a shallow dish, mix the corn oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, thyme, marjoram and garlic. Add chicken to the mixture and cover the dish. Refrigerate it for a minimum of 3 hours, turning frequently.
2) Preheat oven to a temperature of... - 41.6168
Herb Onion Loaves
1. Place yeast and lukewarm water in a bowl, mix to dissolve and stand in a warm, draught-free place until frothy.
2. Place flours, herbs, onion flakes, sugar, salt and black pepper to taste in a bowl, mix to combine and make a well in the center. Combine... - 39.2803
Cheese And Herb Chicken Legs
Cheese and herb chicken legs are made with chicken drumsticks roasted in the oven. Prepared with an under the skin stuffing of herbs like basil, dill tarragon and parsley, the cheese and herb chicken legs are brushed with butter and coated in biscuit crumbs... - 47.3337
Herb Roasted Capon
Herb Roasted Capon are tender young capon with parsley flakes, thyme leaves and sage roasted till golden brown. This Herb Roasted Capon is an extremely simple recipe also appetizingly inviting! If you are looking for an easy homemade Chicken recipe, why not... - 36.2696
Broiled Herb Lamb Chops
Herbed Lamb Chops is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of herbs and lamb chops will surely tempt you to serve this Herbed Lamb Chops to your loved ones. - 40.0397
Herb Marinated Chuck Steak
Herb Marinated Chuck Steak has a fine taste. Herb Marinated Chuck Steak gets its taste from beef mixed with onion and flavored with vinegar. Herb Marinated Chuck Steak is inspired by many food joints. - 31.2504
Herb Patties With Vegetable Kabobs
This recipe for herb beef patties with vegetable kabobs can be served as a side dish or a starter for a diner party. Made with herbed beef patties flavored with rosemary and thyme, it is broiled on bamboo skewers along with bell pepper and zucchini. - 32.0652
Horseradish Herb Crusted Leg Of Lamb
Horseradish herb crusted leg of lamb is a peppy and savory lamb recipe. Prepared with a light spread of mustard, the lamb is coated with a three herb, garlic seasoned crumb mix. Covered with foil, it is cooked to doneness and sliced to serve. Simple with a... - 42.7059
Corn With Parmesan Herb Butter
PARMESAN HERB BUTTER: In bowl, blend together butter, basil, Parmesan and pepper.
Divide between 2 sheets of waxed paper; shape into 1-inch (2.5 cm) diameter log, wrapping well.
Freeze for about 2 hours or until firm.
Let stand at room temperature for up to... - 32.9896
Herb Ring A Round
1. In a small saucepan melt butter or margarine. Add the herbs and nutmeg. Stir continuously.
2. In each package of the dough, make 12 rolls using your hands.
3. Coat each of the rolls gently with the butter mixture.
4. In a buttered 9-inch pie... - 33.4325
Grill Smoked Summer Herb Chicken
1. Prepare a medium fire in a covered grill; push hot coals to one side. Or preheat a gas grill for an indirect fire. Cut 1 lemon in quarters and stuff into chicken cavity. Use your fingers to loosen skin of chicken breast and thighs from meat. Carefully... - 23.149
Chestnut Herb Stuffing For Turkey
For the next holiday season here's a herb stuffing which has been twisted by adding chestnuts to it. Its simple to prepare as we know and with the new addition will make your turkey taste out of this world. - 135.422
Onion Herb Hot Dog Buns
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in sugar, nonfat dry milk, butter, egg, salt, caraway seed, toasted onion, basil and garlic powder.
Beat in about 6 cups of the flour to make a soft dough.
Turn dough out onto a floured board; knead until smooth... - 42.0993
Roast Turkey With Orange Herb Stuffing Microwave Method
This recipe for roast turkey with orange herb stuffed is made with a whole turkey stuffed with orange rind and sage along with onions, walnuts flavored with garlic, butter and orange brandy. Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 45.9845
Herb And Pepper Tuna
1. To make marinade, place garlic, wine, vinegar and lemon juice in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Add tuna, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
2. Place tomatoes on a wire rack set in a baking dish and bake at 180°C /... - 37.7582
Broiled Herb Steak
Place beef on large piece of plastic wrap.
Mix remaining ingredients; brush both sides of beef with soy mixture.
Fold plastic wrap over beef and secure tightly.
Refrigerate at least 5 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
Place beef on rack in broiler pan.
Set... - 37.6782
Swordfish Steaks Broiled With Herb Butter
1. Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
2. Cut each swordfish steak crosswise in half. In 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook shallots 1 minute. Remove saucepan from heat; stir in lemon juice, salt, tarragon, basil, and... - 24.7389
Cheesy Herb Crackers
Combine 2/3 c. (165 mL) wheat germ, flour and salt on waxed paper.
Stir well to blend.
Beat cheese and butter together until well-blended.
Stir blended dry ingredients and water into cheese mixture.
Divide dough in half.
Roll out each half on... - 35.5694
Herb Crust Beef Roast
Stir together garlic, oil, basil, and pepper; brush evenly over meat.
Place roast, fat side up, on a rack in a shallow baking pan.
Insert a meat thermometer into thickest portion of meat.
Roast, uncovered, in a 325° oven for 1 hour.
Meanwhile, with your... - 36.3129
Lamb Kebabs With Herb Sauce
Mix all the sauce ingredients together.
Stir in the lamb and leave to marinate at room temperature for 4 hours.
Drain and reserve the sauce.
Thread the meat and vegetables on to four skewers, then brush the vegetables with the melted butter.
Put the skewers... - 37.5562
Simple Herb Chicken
Remove chicken neck and giblets; reserve for other uses, if desired.
Discard lumps of fat.
Rinse chicken inside and out, then pat dry.
Lightly sprinkle neck cavity and body cavity with salt and pepper.
Place 2 of the rosemary sprigs in body cavity (or... - 37.6127
Mustard Herb Chicken
Preheat the broiler.
Meanwhile, for the mustard glaze, in a small saucepan combine butter or margarine, mustard, lemon pepper, oregano, and crushed red pepper.
Cook and stir till butter or margarine is melted.
Place chicken pieces, skin side down, on an... - 34.6241
Old Fashioned Herb Bread
About 2 1/2 hours before serving: Prepare hot-roll mix as label directs but add marjoram and dill weed to flour mixture.
Let rise in warm place (80° to 85°F.) one hour or until double in bulk; punch down.
On greased cookie sheet, shape dough into round loaf... - 38.8604
Herb Marinated Chuck Steak
1. Mix onion, parsley, vinegar, oil, mustard, garlic and thyme.
2. In plastic bag place beef chuck shoulder steak add onion mixture, spreading evenly over both sides.
3. Close bag securely and let it marinate in refrigerator 6 to 8 hours... - 38.1704
Herb Roasted Turkey With Giblet Gravy
Position an oven rack on the second-lowest level in the oven.
Preheat the oven to 500°F.
Have ready a large roasting pan with a roasting rack, preferably, V-shaped, set in the pan.
Place the onion, garlic, 4 of the sage leaves, the 4 sprigs of thyme, and the... - 43.0504
Cheese And Herb Chicken Legs
1. Mix parsley, basil, tarragon, dill, mustard powder, paprika, salt and pepper, sesame seeds and one-third of butter together in a small bowl.
2. Using a sharp knife, lift skin back from the chicken drumsticks.
3. Spread a teaspoon of herb mixture between... - 35.8363
Apple & Herb Roasted Turkey
Combine the sage and rosemary.
With fingers, carefully loosen the skin from the turkey breast; rub herbs under the skin.
Secure the skin to underside of turkey breast with toothpicks.
Place breast side up on a rack in a roasting pan.
Stuff the turkey with the... - 35.8888
Cheesy Herb French Bread
Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
In small mixing bowl, combine butter, garlic and basil.
Cut bread into 11 slices, leaving slices attached at bottom crust.
Brush butter mixture on both sides of slices.
Cut cheese slices in half diagonally.
Place cheese... - 35.2699
Herb Marinated Chicken Breasts
1. Stir together dressing, wine, garlic, onion and seasonings.
2. Over the chicken pour the dressing mixture.
3. Covering it let it marinate in refrigerator several hours or overnight.
4. Reserve the dressing mixture after draining it.
5.... - 34.9247
Roast Lamb With Herb Mustard Glaze
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F before roasting.
2) Take a shallow baking pan; place lamb on rack in it and roast for 1 hour in the preheated oven.
3) Mix together the remaining ingredients and spread over lamb.
4) Roast in the oven for a... - 32.3159