- » Herb Pita
Herb Pita Recipes
Enjoy our collection of herb pita recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for herb pita recipes.
You May Also Like!
Pita Bread Pizzas
1 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 6 inches from the heat.
Arrange the pita rounds, cut sides up, on a baking sheet and toast for 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly golden.
2 Preheat the oven to 450° F.
In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of... - 44.8739
Herbed Pita Toast
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Split each pita round in half crosswise.
3. Quarter each half, making 8 wedges and set wedges aside.
4. In a small bowl, combine margarine, parsley, dillweed and fines herbes stirring well.
5. Spread each... - 40.2977
Warm Mediterranean Eggplant Dip With Herbed Pita Crisps
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. Spread the eggplant slices on a baking sheet and drizzle 1 1/2 tablespoons of the oil on top. Season with 1 teaspoon of the salt. Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool slightly, then chop finely and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, using a sharp... - 38.7073
Pita Chips Flavored With Herbs
Pita chips go beautifully with a lot of dips and sauces. Would you like to make some? Watch the video, the very expert home chef shares her recipe along with some intelligent tips that help in better and effective cooking for less cost. - 107.724
Herbed Pita Crisps
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, basil and salt. Add the pita pieces and toss to coat well.
2. On 1 or 2 baking sheets, spread out the pita pieces in a single layer. Bake for 4 minutes. Using tongs, turn the pita pieces... - 26.8058
1)Take butter out of refrigerator to soften.
2)Split the pitas into 2 rounds each and spread with butter.
3)Sprinkle about 1/4 teaspoon each basil and oregano on each half pita.
4)Sprinkle paprika on top a little more sparingly.
5)Toast... - 35.5751
Stuffed Pita Sandwiches
Stuffed pita sandwiches are vegetable sandwiches prepared with shredded and sliced vegetables. Herbed with oregano, the sandwiches are nutritious with alfalfa sprouts and cheese in them. Serve fresh! - 40.1066
Pita Bread Pizza
Preheat the oven to 425° F.
Heat the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion, pepper, salt, basil, and oregano, and saute, stirring often, for 2 minutes or until slightly softened.
Add the mushrooms and saute,... - 40.9749
In a small bowl, combine yogurt, cucumber, dill and seasoned salt; cover and chill for 6 hours or overnight.
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine oil, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, oregano and thyme; add pork.
Seal bag and turn to coat; chill for 6... - 36.2362
Herb Pita Recipes By Category