- » Herb Haddock
Herb Haddock Recipes
Enjoy our collection of herb haddock recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for herb haddock recipes.
Greek-style Herb Crusted Baked Haddock
This on one of those fun easy fish dishes, few steps, one pan and much healthier than those beer battered or breaded versions that go into the deep fryer. Crusted with Greek herbs and pan seared before being topped with soft fresh feta cheese, blanched... - 127.07
Herb Garden Haddock
1. Heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, toss the zucchini, squash, Cheddar, basil, and scallions well and season with the salt and pepper.
3. On a heavy-duty baking tray Place the fish and on the top of each piece of... - 42.692
Haddock In Herb Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Put fish into a greased 8x 8 x 2-inch (20x20x5 cm) baking pan.
Tear bread into 4 pieces.
Put into blender container.
Cover and process 2 cycles at GRATE to crumb bread.
Put remaining ingredients... - 40.8404
Broiled Haddock In Herb Marinade
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In a saucepan, combine bay leaves, thyme, rosemary, garlic, and white wine and simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Cool the mixture and pour over the fish and let it stand for 30 minutes.
4) Place the drained haddock on the... - 39.4765
You May Also Like!
Herbed Haddock Stew With Potatoes
1. In a skillet, gently warm olive oil on a very low flame.
2. Saute vegetables.
3. Add herbs, spices, water and cubed potatoes. Stir it well. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, or until mixture is soft and slightly brown.
4. Add fish over it. Cover... - 42.3833
Poached Haddock With Herbs
1 Put the haddock in a pan. Add the milk and enough cold water to cover the fish, then simmer for 15 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, mince the herbs and put in a bowl with the chopped egg. Stir well to mix.
3 Put the lemon juice and cream in a small pan. Season with... - 31.1709
Haddock Mousse With Herbs
1 Peel and slice the onion; drain and chop the anchovies; remove the zest from the lemon, using a grater, and squeeze out the juice; wash and finely chop the lemon balm leaves.
2 Place the water, onion, bay leaf and smoked haddock in a pan; add salt and... - 39.3597
Place fish in large pot with onion, herbs and seasonings.
Pour water over, simmer 10 minutes.
Melt butter in saucepan; brown pork and add to soup; set aside fat.
Cover soup and simmer for 30 minutes.
Add flour and a little soup to remaining fat in saucepan;... - 37.6826
Stuffed Haddock Parcels
Place the stuffing mix in a bowl and add the boiling water.
Stir in the cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
Place each haddock steak on a piece of foil and top with the stuffing.
Dot with the butter and fold the foil, enclosing the filling, to make... - 37.7426
Oven Fried Haddock Fillets
1. Preheat oven to very hot (525° F.).
2. Add the salt to the milk. Cut the fillets into serving pieces and dip first in the milk and then in the crumbs mixed with the cheese and thyme.
3. Arrange the fish pieces in a well-greased baking dish and pour the... - 29.0942
Wash and dry fish; season both sides with salt and pepper.
Marinate in olive oil, lemon juice, shallots, and parsley 4 to 5 hours.
Place fish in buttered baking dish; coat top with mustard.
Sprinkle cheese on top, then crumbs that have been combined with... - 37.6212
In 2-quart casserole, combine olive oil, lemon juice, tomatoes, mushrooms, onion, green pepper, parsley, oregano, seasoned salt and garlic powder.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 6 minutes until onion is tender; stir after 2 minutes.
Place fish fillets in... - 38.9679
Finnan Haddock Pudding
€¢ Place the fish in a 9-inch (23 cm) microwave-safe pie plate.
€¢ Sprinkle bacon on top and add just enough water to cover bottom of dish. Cover and microwave 10 minutes at MEDIUM.
€¢ Remove fish to a hot plate and rub top of fish with the 1... - 44.2012
Haddock In Creamy Orange Basil Sauce
Place the cream cheese in a small bowl; set aside to soften.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, stir together the broth, orange juice, carrots and dried basil.
Cover and bring to a boil, then carefully add the haddock.
Reduce the heat, cover and gently simmer for... - 41.5618