- » Herb Garlic Cream Cheese Chicken
Herb Garlic Cream Cheese Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of herb garlic cream cheese chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for herb garlic cream cheese chicken recipes.
Chicken And Herb Cream
1) Take a saucepan and gently heat crème fraiche, until it begins to boil. Now remove the pan from heat and add tarragon, basil, and parsley to the creme.
2) Let the mixture stand in the saucepan while you cook chicken.
3) Take a frying pan and place... - 45.0802
Creamy Herbed Chicken
1) In lightly salted boiling water, cook the pasta as per the directions given on the package. Cook for about 5 minutes and then drain.
2) While the pasta is cooking, heat the oil in a large skillet or wok which has been placed over medium-high... - 39.9916
Scallops In Garlic Cream Sauce
Heat butter in saucepan.
Add garlic, chives, fennel and zucchini; season well.
Cook 4 to 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring several times.
Mix in flour and cook 1 minute over low heat.
Add chicken stock and mix well; bring to boiling point.
Season and... - 40.7381
Herbed Cheese And Chicken In Puff Pastry
1) Drop the garlic cloves into boiling water for a minute. Drain and peel.
2) Preaheat the oven to 400 degrees.
3) In a saucepan, add chicken thighs, chicken broth and peeled garlic cloves. Allow to boil over low flame for 30... - 45.0529
Feta And Herb Stuffed Chicken With Red Wine Shallot Sauce
1) Pre-heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas mark 4.
2) In a food processor, add in the butter, feta cheese, parsley, coriander, tarragon and chives. Pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil into it and whizz the processor.
3) Stretch and loosen chicken... - 46.1451
Barbeque Chicken And Vegetable Lavosh
Wet cracker bread quickly under running water.
Place two damp towels underneath and on top of bread.
Cook chicken and coat with sauce.
Mix all spices and herbs in softened cheese.
Remove top towel from bread, spread with cheese mixture and sprinkle with... - 37.5125
Herb Stuffed Chicken Breasts
For the stuffing, in a small bowl stir together cream cheese, basil, chives, and garlic.
Skin chicken, if desired.
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut a slit horizontally in each chicken breast to make a 3-inch-square pocket.
Insert a rounded... - 45.279
Herb Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Trim off all the excess fat from the chicken breasts using a sharp meat knife or scissors.
2. Separate the long fillet from each breast and reserve for other use.
3. With the tip of a sharp knife, make a deep slit from the rounded end in... - 43.6536
Creamy Garlic Chicken
1) In a frying pan, heat the oil.
2) Chop the chicken into bite-sized pieces and brown lightly in the hot oil.
3) With a slotted spoon, remove the chicken.
4) In the oil, fry the garlic, onion and leek gently, till tender.
5) Add the sliced mushrooms... - 43.3852
Herb Roasted Chicken
Cream together margarine, garlic, Parmesan cheese, sage, thyme and basil.
Turn chicken breast side up and work your fingers under the skin at the openings on each side of the breast.
Continue into thigh and leg and make the skin as smooth as possible.
Using... - 31.6119
Betty's Savory Herb Buffalo Chicken Dip
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Savory Herb Buffalo Chicken Dip. This is a recipe using a Crock-Pot Savory Chicken Seasoning mix and will be entered in the 2nd Annual Crock-Pot™ Seasoning Mixes Slow Cookin' Recipe Contest. - 0
Garlic Chicken Caesar Salad
In food processor or blender, combine soup, chicken broth, vinegar, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and Worcestershire sauce; process until smooth.
In large salad bowl, combine lettuce and 1 cup dressing; toss well to coat.
Top with chicken and croutons;... - 37.6652
Fettuccine Alfredo With Herbs And Chicken
Fettuccine alfredo is a pasta dish made from fettuccine pasta tossed with Parmesan cheese, butter, and heavy cream. As the cheese melts, it thickens the liquids to form a smooth and rich coating on the pasta. Although it was named by an Italian restaurateur,... - 49.6505
Belgian Endive Spears With Herbed Boursin And Smoked Duck
Are you looking for an appetizer which you can make in just 10 minutes? Try this Belgian Endive Spears with herbed Boursin and Smoked Duck. This is a nice and light dish which is super easy to make. The use of smoked duck along with freshly cut vegetables and... - 129.052
Heat butter and oil in 10-inch (25 cm) skillet over medium-high heat.
When foam subsides, add chicken; reduce heat to medium.
Cook uncovered, turning once, until chicken is deep golden brown on both sides and cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes per side.
Remove... - 40.4661
Swiss Chicken With Mushrooms
Presoak pot, top and bottom, in water for fifteen minutes.
Shake chicken in bag containing mixture of flour, oregano, paprika, marjoram and garlic salt.
Set aside any remaining seasoned flour.
Brown chicken in frying pan quickly in olive oil, adding salt and... - 42.8676
Creamed Turkey And Spaghetti
Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
Meanwhile, mix the red pepper, garlic, and 2 tablespoons of the oil in an un greased 2 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, cover with wax paper, and microwave on High for 3 minutes or until slightly... - 43.6213
Preheat oven to 400 Â°F.
Cook chicken slowly in water with onions, carrots, and herbs until tender.
Let cool in stock, if possible overnight.
Remove skin and bones; cook them in stock until well flavored and reduced to 2 to 3 cups.
Boil spaghetti in usual... - 43.13
Chicken Cheese And Leek Parcel
1. Strip the meat from the chicken, discarding the skin and bones. Chop or shred the meat and set it aside.
2. Melt the butter in a pan, add the leeks and garlic and cook for 10 minutes. Stir in the mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes. Leave to cool, then add... - 43.0728
Grilled Lemon Herb Halibut And Creamy Citrus Rice
1. Preheat grill to medium high or 350 degree.
2. For grilled fish, in a plastic bag, combine olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, and dill.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Put fish fillets in bag. Seal, and turn to coat well.... - 98.8586
Lightly Herbed Pasta Alfredo
1. Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
2. Using a steamer basket, place the vegetables over boiling water to steam until they are crisp-tender.
3. While those are cooking away, heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the... - 39.0743
Fusilli With Chicken And Rosemary
1) In a kettle or a stockpot, bring to boil water with 1 tablespoon of salt.
2) Wash the chicken breast in cold water and pat dry it with paper towels. Trim the chicken and throw away all the fat. Cut breasts into small squares measuring about... - 46.7856
Pasta Primavera Mould
1. Clean each vegetable by paring, washing, stringing, and slicing where necessary. Cook the asparagus, broccoli, and peas separately in boiling salted water until al dente. Do not overcook.
2. In a saucepan, heat chicken stock, cream, garlic, mushrooms, and... - 39.4155
Spicy Lasagne Roll Ups
Heat the olive oil in a heavy 10 inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion, basil, marjoram, bay leaf, half the garlic, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper; cook, uncovered, until the onion is soft about 5 minutes.
Remove 2 tablespoons of the... - 46.1477
Cream Of Cabbage Soup
Cream Of Cabbage Soup tastes simple. Cream Of Cabbage Soup is an easy to make recipe. Cream Of Cabbage Soup tastes better with cheese. - 41.8335
Saute half of chicken in 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet until tender; remove from skillet.
Repeat with 1 tablespoon oil and remaining chicken.
Saute peppers, onions and garlic in remaining 1 tablespoon oil until crisp-tender.
Add chicken to skillet; mix... - 33.4683
Pasta Shells Stuffed With Chicken And Parsley
1. In a medium skillet or saucepan, cook the chicken breast in water with the celery, onion, and peppercorns. Simmer for 15 minutes, then remove the chicken and, when it is cool enough to handle, cut into small cubes, 1/4 to 1/2 inch. This will make about 2... - 33.8814
Penne With Mushrooms And Chicken
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Melt in skillet.
Add and cook until onions are soft.
Add and cook on a medium heat for approx 2 minutes.
Add and cook for approx 2 minutes.
Add and simmer... - 42.7935
Girls Night Pasta
Quick and simple, a well-made chicken spaghetti is nothing less than a culinary masterpiece, if prepared with care. This pasta dish packs in generous amounts of chicken and veggies and make for filling weeknight dinners. Stream this video to get the recipe. - 105.735
Manhattan Clam Linguine
Minced clams and linguine are tossed with a creamy herb sauce for a dish sure to make a big wave at dinner. - 39.4936
Luscious Potato Crepes
Mash cream cheese and flour together.
Beat in eggs, cheese, grated potatoes, pepper and parsley.
Add sufficient cream to make a thick batter.
Heat oil in small frying pan.
Pour in 1 tbsp (15mL) batter; move pan to spread batter over base.
Brown both sides.
To... - 35.628
Spinach Artichoke And Fennel Pie
Spinach Artichoke And Fennel Pie can be prepared easily. The olive oil adds up the taste of Spinach Artichoke And Fennel Pie. Spinach Artichoke And Fennel Pie tastes good. - 41.9685
Turkey Tortilla Rollers
1. Spread each tortilla with 3 tablespoons of cream cheese, extending the cheese to the outer edges. Lay 2 ounces of sliced turkey over the bottom half only of each tortilla, leaving a 1-inch margin on each outer edge. Place 1 ounce of sliced Swiss cheese... - 29.6468
Crab Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Combine cream cheese, crabmeat and savory herb with garlic soup mix; set aside.
With knife parallel to cutting board, slice horizontally through each chicken breast, stopping 1 inch from opposite edge; open breasts.
Evenly spread ea - 30.4872
Tomato And Cheese Soup
Melt the butter in a pan, add the onions and cook, without browning, for 10 minutes.
Stir in the flour and cook for a further minute.
Stir in the tomatoes, garlic, herbs, stock, and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 30 minutes... - 41.9614
Risotto With Pancetta, Spinach And Goat Cheese
This is a very creamy recipe, without any cream. It also has delicious additional elements such as Pancetta and Goat Cheese, it is sprinkled with parmesan at the last moment and serve hot! - 40.395
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Make this Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe that is sure to be a family favorite! - 0
Chicken And Spinach Rollups
1.Take a big sized Dutch oven and heat margarine in it.
2.Put carrots, onion and celery in the oven and stir it well till the time onion becomes soft and transparent.
3.Put flour and cornstarch in the oven and let the ingredients cook for a minute on... - 43.062
1) Make stock by cooking chicken slowly in water with onions, carrots and herbs until tender.
2) Let everyting remain in stock, and keep to cool if possible, overnight.
3) Then remove skin and bones, and cook these in stock until it is well... - 46.5607
Chicken Thighs Macadamia
1. Split the dates lengthwise to remove the stones. Fill each cavity with a strip of Gruyere and enclose the cheese inside.
2. Preheat a 25 cm (10 inch) browning dish on HIGH for 8 minutes. Lay the chicken thighs out flat, skinned side downwards. Place a... - 41.1627
Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip & Workout
Get fit in the kitchen while making this healthy buffalo chicken dip recipe featuring The Laughing Cow wedges and Greek yogurt instead of fatty mayo and sour cream! This recipe is perfect as dip during the playoffs as well as a filler for a sandwich or topper... - 0
Chicken Alfredo Part 1: Introduction
For everyone who thought cooking Chicken Alfredo at home is nearly impossible, this video series is a must watch. The chef has broken down the video into 2 parts - In this video the lady shares the ingredients and utensils you may need for preparing the dish... - 80.9343
Mediterranean Chicken & Pasta
Traditional pasta dishes, such as Chicken Tetrazzini, rely on lavish use of butter and cream for a sumptuous sauce.
But ours derives its tempting flavors from fresh vegetables, garlic, herbs, and pine nuts.
It's colorful, innovative, and light! In a... - 43.7909
Chicken Alfredo Part 2: Preparing The Dish
Here is Part 2 of the chicken alfredo with fettuccine series, where the chef talks about preparing the dish. Well explained and described, the video could have been better if it had maintained a flow. - 89.4817
Salmon Chowder With Dill
Remove and discard the bones from the salmon and cut it into 1" pieces; set aside.
In a large saucepan, combine the stock or broth, dillweed and garlic powder.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Stir in the potatoes, peas and leeks.
Return to a boil, then reduce the... - 45.4003
Creamy Cabbage Soup
Creamy cabbage soup is yet another creamy delight for your grand dinner. Stir fried salt pork with shallots and garlic with a pinch of butter gives the mind boggling aroma. The exotic preparation with cream and sour cream combo makes a well thought out soup... - 51.0021
Noodles With Fresh Beans, Peas And Tarragon
1. Put the watercress, garlic, chicken stock and salt and pepper to taste into the liquidizer; blend until smooth.
2. Put the shelled peas and broad beans into a steamer (or a colander standing over a pan of simmering water) and steam until just tender.
3.... - 30.9326
Piselli Pasta With Three Vegetables
1. Add 1 cup water to a medium pan. Lay the carrot, zucchini, and asparagus neatly in a vegetable steamer and put it into the pan. Cover the pan, turn the heat to medium high, and steam the vegetables for 2 minutes. Remove the steamer and set aside for a few... - 35.3615
In a large saucepan melt the butter or margarine; stir in the green onions, garlic, fresh or dried basil, and pepper.
Cook till onion is tender.
Add celeriac, carrots, wine, water, and bouillon granules.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and cook about 10... - 40.5397
Alfredo Style Pasta Prima Ravioli
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine half quantity herb cheese mix and chicken. Mix well and keep aside for 15 minutes.
2. In a medium sauce pan, combine butter, cheese, water and cream. Mix well and cook on a low flame for 10 minutes, while stirring... - 46.0919
Creamy Pasta With Vegetables
1) Follow package instructions to cook pasta. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a pan boil water and add carrots and snow peas for 30 seconds.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) In a large nonstick skillet heat oil and cook pepper over moderate heat for 5... - 48.8226
Risotto Style Barley And Tomato
Watch this video to surprise yourself with a twist on cooking barley and risotto. You will enjoy the recipe and video. Chef Todd demonstrates his way of cooking a healthy meal. - 107.494
The Ultimate Surf And Turf Barbecue
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to barbecue the ultimate "Surf and Turf" dinner featuring tender herb and lemon infused chicken and prawns, Gruyere potatoes, herbed vegetables and the ultimate grilled rib eye steak! - 0
This is a very simple pasta recipe with tomato-garlic sauce. A little cream is used in the end to add richness. This is a filling and wholesome dish. - 0
Turkey And Tomato Pancakes
1) In a bowl, sift flour with salt and pepper into bowl.
2) In centre, make a hollow, and add beaten eggs and 1/4 pint milk. 3) Mix eggs and milk together with spoon before gradually drawing in flour.
4) Add quarter pint of milk as mixture... - 45.2835
Succulent sockeye salmon filets, wrapped in a crispy bundle of puff pastry and drizzled with creamy tender baby shrimp sauce. - 99.7837
I love Rabbit Recipes and this is one of my favorite and easiest one's that I know! Rabbit Stew With Peppers And Onions in a delicious red sauce. This Rabbit Stew Recipe is a Northern Italian influenced recipe that I learned from Mr. Mele' the man I used to... - 128.658
Roasted Cornish Game Hens With Cornbread Stuffing
1. For hen, in a small bowl, add salt, pepper, sage, and garlic powder. Mix well.
2. Sprinkle salt mixture lightly into the cavity of each hen. Set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
4. For Brussels sprouts, cut off the brown ends and... - 101.868
Recipes For A Romantic Picnic
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates ideas for creating a romantic Provence inspired picnic for you and the one you love! - 0