- » Herb Garlic
Herb Garlic Recipes
Enjoy our collection of herb garlic recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for herb garlic recipes.
Stir Fried Zucchini With Parsley Mint And Garlic
Stir Fried Zucchini With Parsley Mint And Garlic recipe makes a great side dish. You can make this irresistible dish easily at home and impress your family. You must try this Stir Fried Zucchini With Parsley Mint And Garlic recipe and share the feedback. - 44.6192
Scallops With Garlic And Parsley
1)Wash scallops and drain thoroughly later cutting in half, if required.
2)Place flour seasoned with salt and pepper in bowl.
3)Add scallops and coat with flour either by hands or spoon.
4)Use large skillet, heat oil and butter so that scallops are not... - 42.4313
Val's Potatoes With Garlic And Parsley
1. Wash, peel and cut the potatoes into 1-inch dices.
2. In a saucepan, cover the potatoes with cold water and salt.
3. Plan the pan over a medium flame and boil for 12 to 15 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
4. Drain the potatoes in a... - 40.7839
Bulgur With Garlic And Parsley
1) Into a skillet, melt the butter and then saute the bulgur for 2 minutes
2) Add in the stock, cover with a lid and cook till the bulgur is cooked through with the liquid all absorbed
3) Add in the garlic, just before finally finishing off the bulgur... - 34.9707
Mushrooms With Garlic And Parsley
Remove the stems from the mushrooms.
No, do not wash them.
Wipe them with a damp towel if it will make you feel better.
Heat a large frying pan and add half the oil.
Saute the caps on high heat, tossing them about so that they cook evenly.
Very lightly brown... - 33.3802
Roast Potatoes With Rosemary And Garlic
Cut the potatoes lengthways into quarters and pat dry with kitchen paper.
Put 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a large roasting tin and place in a preheated oven, 230°C (450°F), Gas Mark 8, to warm through.
Mix together the remaining oil and the rosemary... - 32.491
Garlic Rosemary Turkey
Cut six to eight small slits in turkey skin; insert garlic between skin and meat.
Squeeze two lemon halves inside the turkey and leave them inside.
Squeeze remaining lemon over outside of turkey.
Spray turkey with nonstick cooking spray; sprinkle with... - 32.1169
Garlic And Rosemary Mackerel
1. Heat oil and butter in a large frypan and cook garlic for 1 minute. Add cutlets and cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until browned.
2. Pour lemon juice over and sprinkle with rosemary. Season to taste with black pepper. Cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or... - 29.9419
Scallops With Lemon Garlic And Parsley
1. Grate yellow zest from lemons, being careful not to include any bitter white pith. In a small bowl, combine lemon zest, parsley, and garlic. Set gremokta aside.
2. In a nonreactive large frying pan over medium-high heat, melt butter with olive oil. Add... - 29.1951
Mushrooms With Garlic And Parsley
Wipe the mushrooms and cut in half if large. Heat about half the olive oil in a large frying pan until it begins to give off a haze, add half the mushrooms and saute on high heat without turning for 2 minutes. Sprinkle with 1/2 clove chopped garlic and toss... - 27.0418
Pasta With Parsley And Garlic In Olive Oil
In a large skillet, heat the oil with the parsley and garlic over moderate-to-high heat.
When the garlic and parsley sizzle and begin to brown, after 1 to 2 minutes, stir in the broth, taking care to avoid splattering.
As soon as it simmers, pour the sauce... - 26.9238
Rosemary Garlic Potatoes
1. Toss potatoes with rosemary and garlic in large bowl; arrange on lightly greased baking dish in single layer. Drizzle with melted margarine.
2. Broil 4 inches from heat source for 25 to 30 minutes or until tender, turning potatoes over once. Garnish as... - 22.4416
Herb Garlic Recipes By Category