- » Herb Flavored
Herb Flavored Recipes
Enjoy our collection of herb flavored recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for herb flavored recipes.
Herb Flavored Chicken Noodle Soup
Are you longing for a hot bowl of nice chicken soup? Why not make it right away! All you need to do is watch the chef make a wonderful full of flavor chicken soup with noodles. It is just amazing. The chef knows exactly what should go into the soup to taste... - 153.651
Garlic And Herb Flavored Oyster Crackers
We all love crackers, as a snack, with soups, stews, chili and dips. This is a fun and simple way to fancy up and spice your favorite crackers. These delicious, toasted, buttery flavored crackers make a wonderful addition for the holiday table and a Super... - 105.161
In a 3-quart casserole, combine the onions, garlic, and oil.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until the onions are translucent.
Add the carrots, cover with wax paper, and microwave for 5 to 6 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
Stir in... - 42.6453
Herb Flavored Corn On The Cob
1. Pull down the husks of each ear of corn, however, be double sure that you should not remove them completely.
2. Remove and discard the silk.
3. Lightly and carefully, rub each ear with the oil.
4. Now over the oil brushing, dust... - 39.582
Herb Flavored Root Vegetables
1) In a multi layered Chinese steamer, cook the vegetables separately till tender.
2) Remove the steamed vegetables from the steamer and mix with butter, salt and pepper, and thyme.
3)Serve immediately on individual plates. - 36.89
Herb Flavored Chicken Stock
Place chicken, vegetables, salt, and bouquet garni in an 8 quart dutch oven.
Pour in water to cover (about 4 quarts).
Simmer covered 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Strain stock through a double thickness of cheesecloth into a storage container.
Taste for seasoning.
If... - 35.4558
Herb Flavored Corn On The Cob
Pull down the husks of each ear of corn, but don't remove them.
Remove and discard the silk.
Very lightly rub each ear with the oil, then lightly dust with the dill and sprinkles.
Replace the husks, making sure that all the corn kernels are covered.
If... - 34.4689
Herb Flavored Broiled Fish
1. Combine all ingredients together except fish fillets.
2. Place fillets on broiler rack and spoon half of herb mixture over fish.
3. Broil 4 inches from heat for 4-6 minutes.
4. Turn fish over and spoon remaining mixture over top.
5. Broil 4-6 minutes more... - 31.267
Herb And Lemon Flavored Chicken
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Skewer neck skin to back.
Twist wing tips under back.
Lightly season chicken cavity with 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Rub surface of chicken with two of the lemon wedges; place remaining wedges inside cavity.
Tie legs with string.
Sprinkle... - 31.1209
Herb Flavored Vinegars
It is best if you use fresh herbs for these vinegars.
If you use dry, you must strain them out after a few weeks. - 28.6801
Herb Flavored Chicken Stew
1. Remove all fat from chicken, and skin from breasts, thighs and drumsticks; melt fat in large heavy kettle or Dutch oven.
2. Shake chicken with flour and herb salad-dressing mix in paper bag to coat evenly; brown, a few pieces at a time, in fat in kettle.... - 27.4052