- » Herb Fish
Herb Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of herb fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for herb fish recipes.
Steamed Shell Fish With Herbs
1) In a small serving bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the ginger-soy sauce. Put aside.
2) For each serving, in one layer of a multilayered steamer,place an assortment of shellfish.
3) Season each type of shellfish with a different... - 45.6295
Fish Wolfgang Puck's Roasted Salmon With Herb Crust
1) Preheat oven hot to 500°F
2) Make the fondue: In a skillet heat olive oil and cook the onion and garlic over moderately low heat. Cover and cook for 5 minutes till soft.
3) Add tomatoes, wine, and tomato paste. Boil the mixture and... - 44.8538
Fish With Herbs
Heat oven to 350°C (150°F).
Cut fish into 1/2" thick fillets, wash well and pat dry.
Sprinkle with lime juice and marinate for 30 minutes.
Mix cheese, parsley, oat flakes, garlic, Tabasco sauce, salt and pepper in a bowl.
Dip fish fillets into egg whites... - 42.8185
Fish Baked In Herb Crust
Rub the fish all over with 1 teaspoon oil.
Set aside for 5 minutes to marinate.
Meanwhile, place the peppers and the remaining 1 teaspoon oil in a large no-stick frying pan.
Over medium-high heat, saute for 5 minutes.
Add the stock and tomatoes.
Cover and... - 42.2402
Herb Flecked Fish Terrine
Before beginning, everything must be cold, so chill the processor bowl and blade, and an extra bowl, and be sure the mousse ingredients are cold.
Preheat the oven to 225° F.
Lightly butter a 6-inch bat pan, or use a nonstick pan.
Put the sole and scallops in... - 40.3914
Herb Crumb Topped Fish
Place fish on rack of broiler pan and brush with some of the melted butter or margarine.
Season with salt and pepper.
Broil 5 inches from heat for 5 minutes.
Turn fish, brush with melted butter or margarine, and season with salt and pepper.
Broil 3... - 38.4341
Barbecued Fish With Herbs
Combine the oil and half the mixed herbs in a glass jar, cover and shake vigorously for 1 -2 minutes, then let stand 15-20 minutes for oil to absorb the full flavor of the herbs.
Trim and wash fish and pat dry.
Brush cavity of the fish with herb oil and... - 37.8658
Fish Baked In An Herb Crust
1) With 1 teaspoon oil, rub the fish all over.
2) Allow to marinate for 5 minutes.
3) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
4) In a large non-stick frying pan, put 1 teaspoon of oil and add the peppers. Saute over moderate-high... - 37.8294
Herbed Fish Grill
Salt cleaned fish.
Melt butter; mix in seasonings, lemon juice, and yogurt.
Coat fish inside and out with mixture.
Place in wire broil basket and cook over coals till fish browns on both sides and flakes when tested with a fork (about 25 to 30 minutes) €”... - 35.2076
Herb Flavored Broiled Fish
1. Combine all ingredients together except fish fillets.
2. Place fillets on broiler rack and spoon half of herb mixture over fish.
3. Broil 4 inches from heat for 4-6 minutes.
4. Turn fish over and spoon remaining mixture over top.
5. Broil 4-6 minutes more... - 33.5508
Orange Herbed Fish
Arrange fish with thickest parts to outside edges in rectangular micro wavable dish, 11 X 7 X 1 1/2 inches.
Brush with margarine.
Mix basil, orange peel and garlic.
Sprinkle over fish.
Drizzle with orange juice.
Cover with plastic wrap, folding back one... - 30.8548
Herb Broiled Fish
Arrange fish on broiler pan.
Combine remaining ingredients; whisk until blended.
Brush over fish.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Preheat oven to Broil.
Place pan on top rack under broiler; broil for 10 minutes per inch of thickness or until fish flakes and becomes... - 27.4486
Fish With Herbs
Sprinkle the haddock with lemon juice, herbs, salt and oil.
Leave in the refrigerator to marinate for 30 minutes.
Broil or barbecue for about 4 minutes on each side, brushing with more oil from time to time.
Serve with a tomato and onion salad. - 26.0342
Herb Fish Recipes By Category