- » Herb Crusted Chop
Herb Crusted Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of herb crusted chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for herb crusted chop recipes.
Herb Crust Lamb Loin Chops With Tomato Mint Salad
1. Place the crust ingredients in a small blender (or coffee grinder in small batches) and process to combine. Cover the chops with Dijon mustard. Tip crust ingredients onto a plate and press chops firmly onto mixture to coat both sides. Cover with plastic... - 33.1123
Herb-crusted Pork Chops
Combine basil, sage, garlic powder, thyme, rosemary and oregano in a small bowl or mortar and pestle.
Crush to combine well.
Wipe the pork chops with a paper towel and press herb mixture into all the cut surfaces.
Rotate immediately or let stand up to one... - 31.7614
Cumin And Fennel Crusted Lamb Chops
1. Spray the broiler rack with olive oil nonstick spray; preheat the broiler.
2. Combine the cumin seeds, fennel seeds, oregano, salt, and pepper in a cup. Press the spice mixture onto both sides of the lamb; place on the broiler rack. Broil the lamb 5 inches... - 24.5948
Rack Of English Lamb With Garden Herb Crust And Crushed Peas
1. For the peas, add them to the food processor, crush them without pureeing and tranfer to a medium saucepan
2. Add olive oil, chopped herbs, a pinch of white pepper and six of salt; stir well to combine and set aside for a while
3. For... - 46.9308
Horseradish Herb Crusted Leg Of Lamb
Horseradish herb crusted leg of lamb is a peppy and savory lamb recipe. Prepared with a light spread of mustard, the lamb is coated with a three herb, garlic seasoned crumb mix. Covered with foil, it is cooked to doneness and sliced to serve. Simple with a... - 44.0495
Herb Crusted Leg Of Lamb
1. Preheat the oven to 325°. In a bowl, mix the bread crumbs with the butter, garlic, parsley, thyme, rosemary and lemon juice. Season the lamb all over with salt and pepper. Rub some of the herb mixture on the underside of the lamb and set in a roasting... - 29.5977
Herb Crusted Leg Of Lamb
To make the marinade and lamb: In a 13" X 9" baking dish, combine the broth, vermouth or wine, vinegar, lemon juice, rosemary, garlic, thyme, bay leaf, and pepper.
Place the lamb in the marinade and turn to coat.
Cover, refrigerate, and marinate for at least... - 47.0445
Asiago Herb Crust
Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate.
Use to "bread" meats before cooking. - 19.7833
Herb Dijon Nut Crust For Roasted Rack Of Lamb
In a small bowl, combine spices; set aside.
To use the sauce, follow directions below.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Season 2 racks of lamb (6 to 8 chops per rack), fat removed and bones Frenched, with salt and pepper.
In a large frying pan, saute lamb racks... - 34.202
Lamb With Mustard Herb Crust
1. Trim rack of lamb, leaving the rib bones as long as possible. Leave about 5 mm / 1/4 in of fat on the outside of the rack.
2. In a small bowl, combine breadcrumbs, parsley, rosemary, garlic, mustard and olive oil. Set aside.
3. Place racks of lamb in a... - 29.2611
Rosemary Crusted Rack Of Lamb With Herbed Jelly
Preheat oven to 425°.
Trim the fat from lamb, and place, meat side up, on rack of a broiler pan.
Insert meat thermometer into the thickest part of lamb, making sure thermometer does not touch bone.
Combine mustard, honey, and garlic; stir... - 39.9263
Fish Baked In An Herb Crust
1) With 1 teaspoon oil, rub the fish all over.
2) Allow to marinate for 5 minutes.
3) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
4) In a large non-stick frying pan, put 1 teaspoon of oil and add the peppers. Saute over moderate-high... - 37.8294
Fish Baked In Herb Crust
Rub the fish all over with 1 teaspoon oil.
Set aside for 5 minutes to marinate.
Meanwhile, place the peppers and the remaining 1 teaspoon oil in a large no-stick frying pan.
Over medium-high heat, saute for 5 minutes.
Add the stock and tomatoes.
Cover and... - 42.2402
Horseradish And Herb Crusted Beef Rib Roast
1. Preheat the oven to 325° In a food processor, combine the butter with the garlic, horseradish, thyme, rosemary and sage and process to a paste.
2. Stand the roast in a very large roasting pan. Season generously all over with salt and pepper and set it... - 23.1779
Rack Of Baby Lamb With Herb Crust
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature,say 400°.
2) Carefully trim the rack of lamb, keep the rib bones as long as possible and ensure that there is 1/4 inch of fat on the outside of the rack.
3) With the help of a sharp knife,make... - 37.6646
Herb Crust Beef Roast
Stir together garlic, oil, basil, and pepper; brush evenly over meat.
Place roast, fat side up, on a rack in a shallow baking pan.
Insert a meat thermometer into thickest portion of meat.
Roast, uncovered, in a 325° oven for 1 hour.
Meanwhile, with your... - 37.9421
Fish Wolfgang Puck's Roasted Salmon With Herb Crust
1) Preheat oven hot to 500°F
2) Make the fondue: In a skillet heat olive oil and cook the onion and garlic over moderately low heat. Cover and cook for 5 minutes till soft.
3) Add tomatoes, wine, and tomato paste. Boil the mixture and... - 44.8538
Racks Of Lamb With Sweet Garlic And Herb Crust
Using sharp knife, trim away excess fat from outside of racks.
Place racks upright in baking dish, cover each bone with foil.
Combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl, stir until well mixed.
Press crumb mixture firmly onto each rack of... - 44.0706
Herb Crusted Rack Of Lamb With Mint Sauce And Othersd
1. For Herb crusted rack of lamb with mint sauce – in a large bowl take almond, rosemary, thyme, sage, granulated onion, granulated garlic, white pepper and nutmeg.
2. Mix thoroughly all the ingredients.
3. Line a broiler pan’s bottom with... - 113.688
Pistachio Crusted Chicken With Herb And Mustard Sauce
If your kids love to eat chicken dishes, then here is an excellent video that displays a super simple recipe for pistachio crusted chicken with a herb mustard sauce. Take a look at this wonderful video where this recipe is nicely explained and can be easily... - 119.411
Grilled Salmon With Herb Crust
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut into 4 serving-size pieces; set aside in a food processor bowl combine oregano, cilantro, green onions, lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper, and garlic.
Cover and process until chopped.
Transfer to a... - 39.8504
Scallops With Panko Crust And Herbed Coconut Chutney
1. To prepare the chutney, combine all the chutney ingredients in a blender and puree. Set aside.
2. Season scallops with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl. Place panko in a bowl.
4. Heat oil in a nonstick saute pan over - 31.5441
Herb Crusted Pork Tender Loin With Mustard Glaze
Want to try a brilliant pork dish today? Watch Chef Tse prepare this yummy Herb Crusted Pork Tender Loin with Mustard Glaze now. This dish is totally irresistible and you would want to make it often. - 122.2
Lemon Garlic And Herb Crusted Leg Of Lamb
1. Place the leg of lamb in a glass bowl and rub down with garlic.
2. Add lemon zest, lemon juice, rosemary sprigs and 4 tablespoons of olive oil and let it marinate in the fridge for 25 minutes.
3. Drizzle 4 tablespoons of olive oil over the... - 109.596
Herb Crusted Pork Roast With Ginger Fig Compote
1. In a bowl, combine the chopped garlic, rosemary and thyme, whole-grain mustard, dried lavender and 1/4 cup of the olive oil. Add the pork loin and turn to coat thoroughly with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight. Remove... - 32.3399
Tenderloin Of Beef With Blue Cheese And Herb Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Crumble the toast into a bowl and blend to a coarse paste with the blue cheese, parsley, chives, and pepper.
2. To prepare the Madeira sauce, combine the demi-glace and wine in a small saucepan. Bring the sauce to a boil, reduce... - 32.7616
Herb Crusted Halibut With Chilled Avocado Soup And Green Salad
All of you who are looking for a healthy protein meal then this is it. You have the soup which is the chilled one , the herb crusted halibut served with the salad. Your guests will really enjoy this meal. The video is very interesting to watch. - 127.946
Goat Cheese Pizza With Herb Crust
1. ln a small bowl, add warm water, yeast and sugar. Allow the yeast to rest 5 minutes, until it becomes foamy.
2. In another bowl, combine flours, mixed dried herbs and make a well in the center and pour in yeast mixture with oil, salt, and... - 48.1102
Valentine’s Day Herb Crusted Rack Of Lamb
Nothing is more romantic than an intimate dinner on Valentine’s Day. This Valentine’s Day, impress your loved one with a beautiful rack of lamb crusted with herbes de Provence, a traditional blend of aromatic dried herbs including rosemary, thyme, chervil... - 38.1084
Baked Salmon With A Herb Crust
1. Make a little lemon oil the day before.
2. Get the fillets cut by a fishmonger from the centre of the salmon about 150g each.
3. Skin and remove any bones, especially taking care to remove the pin bones.
4. Make the fresh white breadcrumbs... - 87.434
Butter Nut Squash Risotto And Herb Crusted Pork
My favorite protein to serve with risotto is extra-lean pork loin. We’re making a very easy pork loin rolled in the intense flavors of fresh sage, oregano and rosemary. It’s quick and easy – and most of all? a great amount of fun to make. - 36.8773
Rack Of Lamb With Pistachio Mint Crumb Crust And Tangy Mint Sauce
Rack Of Lamb With Pistachio Mint Crumb Crust And Tangy Mint Sauce is a unique and tasty lamb preparation that you simply shouldn€™t miss. This tasty Rack Of Lamb With Pistachio Mint Crumb Crust And Tangy Mint Sauce helped me score a few points with my... - 43.633
Herbed Portobello Mushroom Steak
Why not make an awesome herbed portobello mushroom steak with a pine nut cheese topping. Look at this amazing video that is just perfect for an outdoor raw or vegan get together. Go ahead and watch this video to make this outstanding and delicious treat and... - 120.911
Macaroni Crust Pizza
To make crust, in a large saucepan cook macaroni according to package directions; drain well.
In a mixing bowl combine the 2 beaten eggs, the 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, Parmesan cheese, milk, basil, oregano, and pepper.
Add drained macaroni to egg... - 42.6998
Rice Crust Pizza
For the crust, place the carrots in a strainer.
Place an unopened can of fruit or vegetables on top to squeeze the excess liquid from the carrots.
Let drain for 20 minutes, then pat dry with paper towels.
In a large bowl, stir together the cottage cheese,... - 42.2251
Salmon Fillet With Sweet Grainy Mustard Crust
Salmon Fillet With Sweet Grainy Mustard Crust is a delicious and filling fish preparation that is sure to become everyones favorite! This dish is perfect for your weekend luncheons. Don€™t miss out on this brilliant Salmon Fillet With Sweet Grainy Mustard... - 43.2666
Baked Flounder Fillets With Fennel Crust
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Rinse the fillets and pat them dry on paper towels.
Crush the fennel seed in a mortar.
Mix the fennel seed, paprika, wheat germ, and crumbs on a sheet of wax paper.
Dip the flounder first in the egg, then in the crumbs.
In a... - 43.8777
Savory Cheese Custard In Crust
Savory Cheese Custard In Crust is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Savory... - 39.0418
Fresh Ham Half With Parsley Crumb Crust
1. With knife, remove skin and excess fat from pork leg, leaving only a thin fat covering. Place pork leg, fat side up, on rack in open roasting pan. Rub pork with 1 teaspoon salt. Insert meat thermometer into center of thickest part of pork, being careful... - 37.4877
Rosti Crusted Sole With Tarragon Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Finely chop the shallot and leek. Melt 1 ounce butter in a saucepan. Add the shallot and leek and cook for 5-8 minutes over a low heat until well softened.
3. Coarsely grate the potato in a food... - 47.7649
Seven Vegetable Casserole With Couscous Crust
Preheat the oven to 350 F.
In a medium size heavy saucepan over moderately high heat, bring the chicken broth to a boil about 5 minutes.
Remove the saucepan from the heat, add the couscous, and stir constantly with a fork or whisk until the mixture is thick... - 42.1354
Wild Fennel Crusted Salmon With Tomato
Chef Michael at Food-Travels.com is taking you to the next level this week with a beautiful salmon recipe. Tomato and fresh fennel accent the unique flavor of this fish wonderfully!
Finished dish - 45.6663
Halibut With Walnut Crust
Roasted halibut with walnut crust makes for a fresh addition to your brunch or dinner table. Chef Hermann shares with us an easy to make, healthy, tasty fish recipe and the walnut crust just adds to its texture and taste. Next time you are craving for some... - 73.7952
Dijon Crusted Rack Of Iamb
Combine first 5 ingredients; stir well with a wire whisk.
Combine breadcrumbs and butter; stir -well.
Trim exterior fat on lamb racks to 1/4 inch; place lamb racks, fat side up, on a rack in a roasting pan.
Brush mustard mixture over lamb racks.
Pat... - 40.4568
Crusted Pumped Leg Of Lamb
1. Place lamb in a large saucepan, add parsley stalks, bay leaf, peppercorns, allspice, vinegar and brown sugar. Add cold water to cover (a). Bring slowly to the boil, cover and simmer for 2 hours or until lamb is tender when pierced with a skewer.
2. Remove... - 37.9423
Sea Bass In A Salt Crust - Italian
Today we'll cook with Sonia the sea bass in a salt crust, a very simple and quick dish which keeps the flavor and the nutritional values of fish intact. - 125.287
Baked Ham With Mustard Crust
Score the ham fat in a diamond pattern after removing the rind.
Place the ham, fat side down, in a microwave oven roasting rack or set on 2 sauces inverted in a glass baking dish.
Cook on "roast" setting for 25 minutes.
Remove the ham from the oven.
Remove... - 40.1298
Fried Oatmeal Crust Herring
Split and bone the herrings and remove the heads.
Each fish can be divided into 2 fillets.
Mix the flour with a little seasoning.
Dust the fish with this, then coat in beaten egg and the oatmeal or rolled oats.
Heat the fat or oil and fry the herrings until... - 41.7844
Leek Quiche With Layered Potato Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. On 2 or 3 baking sheets, arrange the potato slices and brush them with oil.
3. Bake them for about 25 minutes, turning once after 10-15 minutes until golden on both sides.
4. Remove from the oven and... - 46.1779
Polenta Crusted Shrimp
For making Ragout:
1. In a medium/large pot, bring the beans to boil in salted water with the bay leaves, thyme and the garlic.
2. Once at a boil, turn down to a simmer, cook for about an hour or until the beans are tender and drain some of the excess... - 102.046
Crumb-crust Curried Turkey Pie
Combine raisins and boiling water in a small bowl, let stand 5 minutes.
Drain, and set aside.
Combine stuffing mix, butter, and water, mix well.
Set aside 1/4 cup stuffing mixture.
Press remaining mixture in bottom and 1 inch up sides of four 10-ounce custard... - 40.4681
Cornmeal Crust Pizza With Mushroom Sauce
1. For the crust, bring 5 1/2 cups of water to a boil in a large saucepan.
2. Meanwhile, mix 1 cup of cold water with the cornmeal to make a thick paste. Stir the cornmeal mixture into the boiling water and cook, stirring constantly, 10 to 12 minutes, or... - 42.6114
Scallops In Pastry Shells
Heat butter in skillet.
Add mushrooms, wine, shallot and parsley; cook 3 to 4 minutes over medium-high heat.
Stir in scallops and continue cooking 2 minutes over medium heat.
Pour in white sauce, season and cook 1 minute.
Place pastry shells on ovenproof... - 34.6955
Chicken & Herb Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Choose even-sized cabbage leaves. Wash them well and trim off each stalk at its base. Put them in a boiling or roasting bag with the water, fasten the top loosely and cook for 4 minutes. Lay the leaves flat on a kitchen towel to absorb the excess... - 40.0712
Baked Pork Chops
Bone the cutlets (choose thin ones).
Simmer the bones for 1 hour with an onion, a bunch of mixed herbs, and mixed spices.
Reduce the liquid severely by rapid boiling, and so make it stronger.
Soak the bread in it, just covering it with stock.
Fry the pork in... - 28.4093
Bacon, Red Pepper And Cheese Herbed Tart
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Unfold pie crust; roll to 12 inches in diameter.
Place in 10 inch tart pan with a removable bottom.
Press pie crust against sides, and trim excess dough.
Line the pie crust with double thickness of heavy duty foil.
Bake 5... - 41.1777
Ham Stuffed Lamb Chops
Heat butter in saucepan over medium heat. Add green onions, peppers, and ham. Cook 4 minutes.
Squeeze out excess liquid from soaked bread. Add bread to vegetables in pan; season with salt. Mix and cook 4 minutes over high heat.
Transfer mixture to food... - 38.8434
Savory Pepper Herb Cheesecake
This delicious pepper herb cheesecake is meant to be served as a part of the meal. Prepared with ricotta cheese in a rye or pumpernickel crust, the cheesecake is flavored with fresh herbs medley and grated lemon peel. Baked till set, this savory cheese cake... - 48.744
Herbed Quiche With Heirloom Tomatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
For the crust
2. In a mixing bowl combine self-rising flour with cold butter, using a hand mixer blend until crumbly.
3. Add the fried bacon and give it a stir, add sour cream and stir until well... - 0
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F .
2) Cut off all the crusts from the bread loaf, except the bottom crust.
3) Slice the bread in thick slices about halfway through the bread loaf.
4) In a bowl, combine the butter, herbs and parsely... - 41.4105
Herbed Chevre And Tomato Pizza
Preheat the oven according to the directions for the pizza crust you are using.
In a large bowl, combine the chevre, ricotta, basil and/or tarragon, parsley, garlic, and optional olives.
Spread the herbed cheese topping on the pizza crust and top with the... - 37.1724
1. Cream butter with parsley, salt, basil and paprika.
2. Cut bread diagonally, almost through to bottom crust, in 12 equal slices. Spread herb butter between slices and over top of loaf. Place bread on paper toweling and heat in microwave oven 1 minute at... - 25.2569
Bread With Herb Butter
This Herbed Bread tastes incredible ! Try this bread with creamy herbed spread smeared on it generously for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Herbed Bread are welcome. - 30.2405
Place butter and spices in a glass custard cup and heat on full power 1 minute.
Slice bread crosswise in 1/2 inch slices, being careful not to slice through bottom crust.
Brush herb spread on slices.
Wrap in paper toweling and place in bread... - 33.5464
1. In a bowl cream salt and butter with savory or parsley, thyme, red pepper and paprika.
2. Make diagonal cuts in the bread through its crust. Make 12 slices of the bread.
3. Preheat oven to 400°
4. Spread herb butter evenly between... - 39.8194
Herbed Mushroom-sausage Stuffing
This tasty Herbed Mushroom-Sausage Stuffing is delightful! It is a family favorite and so I serve it quiet often. Try this yummy Herbed Mushroom-Sausage Stuffing recipe yourself! - 42.8612
Salt Baked Branzino With Citrus Fennel And Herbs
1. Preheat the oven to 350° In a large bowl, mix the 6 pounds of kosher salt with the chopped parsley, cilantro and rosemary. Add the egg whites and stir until the salt is evenly moistened.
2. Season the sea bass cavities with salt and fill them with the... - 30.9789
Herb Buttered Rye And White Bread Sandwiches
Cream the butter and beat in the chives, dill, salt, and pepper.
Spread 8 slices of bread with this mixture and top with remaining slices to make sandwiches.
Trim the crusts and cut into fingers or wedges.
Chill until ready to take to picnic. - 32.4762
Herbed Rack Of Lamb In Pastry
The Herbed Rack Of Lamb In Pastry can be prepared a day ahead and stored in the refrigerator until needed. The golden Herbed Rack Of Lamb In Pastry will make your dinner spread look impressive. - 29.2663
Herb And Vegetable Pie
Preheat oven to 200Â°C (400Â°F).
In the work bowl finely chop the onions, parsley and herbs.
Line the pie dish with pastry and reserve some for the lid.
Bake the lined pie dish, covered with foil, for 15 minutes.
Allow to cool.
Place the vegetables in... - 44.8089
Herbed Cheese Pinwheel Canapes
Combine cream cheese, parsley, juice and seasonings, mixing until well blended.
Slice bread lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices.
Roll each slice to 1/4 inch thickness.
Evenly spread each bread slice with cream cheese mixture; roll up, starting at narrow... - 42.9
Herb Stuffed Clams
Place clams in large saucepan. Add water, cover and bring to boil. Cook 5 minutes. Check that shells are wide open. Discard any clams that are closed.
Remove clams from shells and chop; place in bowl. Reserve 24 half shells.
Place bread in another bowl. Pour... - 37.0409
Broiled Polenta With Herbs
1. Oil or butter a 1 1/2- or 2-quart loaf pan and set aside. In a large saucepan, bring water and salt to a boil over high heat. Stir polenta into boiling water in a slow steady stream. Reduce heat to medium and continue stirring 5 minutes, or until thickened... - 27.4818
Beef Pie With Herbs
1. Mix flour, salt and pepper and dredge the meat with the seasoned flour. In a large skillet, heat the fat and brown the meat on all sides.
2. Add the onion and celery and saute five minutes. Stir in the remaining seasoned flour and gradually add the water.... - 36.7418
Iced Gazpacho Soup With Herb Croutons
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C
2. Remove 1 tablespoon each of finely chopped cucumber and pepper in a bowl. Reserve for garnish.
3. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine all the ingredients for the... - 46.8355
Herbed Cornmeal Tamale Pie
To make crust: Mix cornmeal with cold water and salt.
Stir into boiling water, cook until thickened.
Then cover and continue cooking over low heat for 10 minutes.
Cool, stirring occasionally.
To make filling: Heat oil in large skillet and... - 46.2557
Herbed Cherry Chicken Salad Tea Sandwiches
1) In a small bowl, add the chicken, cherries and tarragon, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2) In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise and sour cream together, then toss with the chicken mixture.
3) Spread 1/2 teaspoon butter on one side of each bread... - 40.2922
Herbed French Bread
In a food processor container fitted with plastic dough blade place 5 cups flour.
Add parsley, yeast, basil, chives, rosemary and salt.
Add water gradually, processing constantly.
Add enough remaining 1 cup flour to make a non-sticky dough... - 40.2381
Cheese And Herb Tart
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a bowl, mash the cheese and beat in 4 of the eggs.
3) Add the parsley, chopped chard leaves, salt, pepper, marjoram, lard or butter and half of the dissolved saffron.
4) Use your hands... - 45.1397
Herb Oatmeal Bread
The herb oatmeal bread is a wheat flour and oatmeal bread. Leavened with yeast, the herb oatmeal bread is prepared with a medley of dill, basil and sage. Filled with celery and poppy seeds and baked with the flavor of sour cream, this herb oatmeal bread is... - 44.5355
Herbed Bread Stuffing With Mushrooms And Sausage
Preheat oven to 4000.
Trim crust from bread.
Cut bread into 1 1/4-inch cubes.
Arrange cubes in a single layer on 2 jelly-roll pans.
Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until toasted.
Reduce oven temperature to 3500.
Cook turkey Italian sausage in a... - 40.6626
Fresh Tomato Herb Pizzas
Dissolve honey and yeast in 1 cup warm water in a small bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Place flour and next 4 ingredients in a food processor; pulse 2 times or until blended.
With processor on, slowly add yeast mixture and 1 teaspoon oil through food chute;... - 41.7186
Spiral Herb Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Take a large bowl of electric mixer and mix 2 1/2 cups flour, the yeast, sugar and 2 teaspoons salt.
3) Take a saucepan, add milk, 1/2 cup butter and the water and heat until hot. Add it to flour... - 46.9187
Veal Heart With Pork And Herb Stuffing
To make the stuffing, chop together the shallots, parsley and tarragon and garlic.
Mash the bread with the shallot mixture, stir in the pork, then add the egg, salt and pepper.
Beat the mixture into a smooth paste.
Fry a little of the mixture to taste it and... - 45.8452
Venison Tenderloin Over Garlic Toast
A venison appetizer for a change? This is a simple recipe, that calls for lightly seared venison topped over garlic-herb toast. Some good tips to work with the venison, so listen closely. - 115.782
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Fennel Sausage
1. In a small bowl, soak bread in milk 5 minutes. Squeeze bread to remove excess liquid.
2. Crumble sausage meat into a small frying pan. Cook, stirring, over medium heat with 2 tablespoons water 2 minutes, or until no longer pink. Add onion, oregano, and... - 30.751
Ham And Egg Supper Sandwich
Trim top and bottom crusts from bread, cut in half lengthwise.
Spread one half with parsley butter, made by creaming 1/3 cup soft butter with the finely chopped parsley.
Spread mustard butter on the second half (make it by creaming together 1/3 cup soft... - 45.0409
Cut up broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and green onions, chopped in fine pieces.
Prepare a crust, using the dinner rolls, pressing dough together on a large ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350Â° for 11 -13 minutes.
Let crust cool completely.
Mix together... - 32.2103
Parsley Butter Loaf
Trim crust from top and sides of bread.
Cut loaf in half lengthwise, almost to bottom crust.
Then cut crosswise in 12 slices, almost to bottom.
Combine remaining ingredients; spread between slices.
Bake on cooky sheet at 375° for 8 to 10 minutes, or till... - 27.9
Flemish Lamb And Oyster Pie
Flemish lamb and oyster pie is a meat pie made with cubed meat, vegetables and mushrooms. Prepared with a three herb medley, the flemish lamb stew also has added oysters in it. set in a pastry crust, the flemish lamb stew is filling and savory. Served with... - 48.226
Easy Sausage Empanadas
These easy sausage empanadas are prepared with pork sausage filling wrapped in prepared pie crusts. The sausage filling is cooked with onions and garlic powder along with cumin and dried oregano for flavor. Textured with raisins and olives, they are filled in... - 47.1833
Herby Goat Cheese Pizza
Preheat oven to 425° F (220° C). Spread the olive oil over the entire pizza crust to the edges, then add desired amount of sauce in the middle, leaving a half inch for the crust. Add tomatoes and goat cheese medallions, followed by the basil and parsley.... - 20.8706
Saute pork with onion, celery, and garlic until meat is browned and vegetables are soft, stirring occasionally.
Blend in parsley, celery leaves, and seasonings.
Simmer, uncovered, for about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, line a 10-inch pie pan with half of the... - 47.7737
Cheese And Tomato Appetizer Turnovers
Allow both crust pouches to stand at room temperature 15 to 20 minutes.
Heat oven to 425°F.
With floured 2 1/2 inch round cookie cutter, cut 12 rounds from each crust, cutting rounds close together.
In small bowl, combine all filling ingredients except... - 44.701
Canadian Pork Pie
Heat all ingredients except Egg Pastry to boiling, stirring constantly; reduce heat.
Cook, stirring constantly, until meat is light brown but still moist, about 5 minutes.
Prepare Egg Pastry.
Heat oven to 425°.
Pour meat mixture into pastry-lined pie... - 41.2796
Tarragon Chicken Ribbon Sandwiches
1) Remove the crust from the bread.
1) In small bowl, combine ingredeints for filling.
2) Mix them well.
3) Spread each white bread slice and 1 whole wheat slice with 1/3 the chicken mixture.
4) To set the sandwiches, Begin with white... - 47.3092
Parsley Butter Loaf
1. If using, preheat the oven at 375°F.
2. Slice the bread from the bottom crust into thick slices of 3/4-inch each.
3. In a bowl, mix together parsley, butter and lemon juice.
4. Spread this mixture over the bread slices.
5. Use... - 38.472