- » Herb Crusted Breast
Herb Crusted Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of herb crusted breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for herb crusted breast recipes.
Cheddar Crusted Chicken Breasts
Bring the onion, sage, broth, and water to a boil in a large saucepan.
Add the boneless chicken breasts.
Bring back to a simmer, simmer for 2 minutes, cover, and remove from the heat.
Let stand about 10 minutes.
Remove the chicken breasts to a plate and cover... - 45.5159
Tortilla Crusted Chicken
Coat a 15 x10 x l-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
In a shallow dish combine tortilla chips, oregano, cumin, and pepper.
Place egg in another shallow dish; beat slightly.
Dip chicken in beaten egg and coat with tortilla chip mixture.
Arrange... - 32.8538
Pistachio Crusted Chicken With Herb And Mustard Sauce
If your kids love to eat chicken dishes, then here is an excellent video that displays a super simple recipe for pistachio crusted chicken with a herb mustard sauce. Take a look at this wonderful video where this recipe is nicely explained and can be easily... - 119.293
Stuffed Lamb Breasts
1. Cook bacon in skillet until crisp; drain, then crumble and set aside. Saute onion in bacon fat until tender, but do not brown.
2. In large bowl, combine bread, onion, pepperoni, parsley, sweet basil, salt, pepper, and bacon. Toss lightly until well... - 34.1479
Stuffed Breast Of Lamb
1) Heat the oven to 160°C, 325°F, Gas Mark 3.
2) Mix together the sausage meat, egg, breadcrumbs, herbs, mustard and salt and pepper and spread over the lamb breasts.
3) Make a roll of each breast and tie together with string to secure... - 43.7923
Sun Dried Tomato/basil Stuffed Chicken Breast
This chicken breast recipe is chicken breast stuffed with sun dried tomatoes, fresh basil and herb ricotta cheese. The use of egg whites and cornmeal give a crispy crust to this dish which is served in a bed of vegetables and spinach. - 47.8305
Chicken Baked In A Salt Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C/ 325°F/Gas Mark 3. Remove the giblets if necessary and rinse the chicken with cold water. Sprinkle the inside with salt and pepper. Put the onion inside with the rosemary, thyme and bay leaf.
2. Mix the butter, garlic, paprika... - 39.1607
Cold Braised Stuffed Breast Of Veal
Prepare this dish 2 days ahead of time.
Crumble bread into milk and let stand 10 minutes.
Saute minced onion in the butter, 7 to 8 minutes, stirring frequently, or until tender but not browned.
Put in bowl and add ground meats and fat, cheese, spinach, herbs,... - 38.1524
Pan Roasted Herbed Potatoes And Chicken
1. Remove the chicken tenderloins from the breast meat. Cut the breast meat in half horizontally, to create thin cutlets. Pound the tenderloins and cutlets between sheets of plastic wrap, until they are 1/4 inch thick. Place them in a shallow bowl, add 1/4... - 34.8363
Chicken With Bacon
Cut bacon in 1/2 inch pieces and cook until crisp in a large skillet.
Remove from skillet.
Wash and dry chicken breasts and cut into 2-inch pieces.
Coat with flour that has been mixed with salt and pepper.
Brown chicken in bacon fat.
As pieces brown, transfer... - 41.1123
Dilly Chicken Salad Finger Sandwiches
1. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the chicken or turkey with all of the remaining ingredients except the bread. Stir to mix well, adding more nonfat sour cream if the filling seems dry.
2. Place 1/4 cup of filling on each of 8 slices of bread. Top each slice... - 28.6639
Remove skin and bones from chicken; cube chicken.
In saucepan brown chicken and meat in hot oil.
Stir in broth, vegetables, parsley, the 1 teaspoon salt, pepper, and savory.
Cook, covered, till meat is tender, 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours.
Meanwhile, to prepare... - 44.0523
How To Cook Kampot Pepper Apricot Brandy Sauce
Web chef, Kimberly Edwards, shares with you How to Cook Kampot Pepper Apricot Brandy Sauce.
These amazing, little peppercorns from Cambodia will knock your socks off, especially with the combination of apricot brandy, cream and fresh herbs...Wow! - 0
Traditional Roast Turkey With Oyster Stuffing
Prepare turkey by pulling out any remaining pin feathers with tweezers and removing the oil sac at the base of the tail.
Wipe the interior and neck cavities with a damp cloth.
Salt cavities lightly with 1 tsp salt.
To prepare the stuffing, place bread cubes... - 44.2332
Buttermilk Fried Chicken- The Thomas Keller Way!
Before this fried chicken, I’d made one recipe out of Thomas Keller’s Ad Hoc cookbook.
A 12-hour brine is the key to this incredibly flavorful and juicy fried chicken. The buttermilk and seasoned flour dredge produces a perfectly crisp crust that’ll... - 39.6833