- » Herb Chicken
Herb Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of herb chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for herb chicken recipes.
Chicken With Fresh Tomatoes And Dill
There is truly a great joy in cooking with fresh ingredients. The lemony flavor of the fresh dill goes amazingly will with those tenderly browned chicken breasts. This is an ideal dish for a typical lunch. You can serve it with some couscous and some... - 122.019
Chicken Breasts Tarragon
Really quick and simple. Even if you think you don't like tarragon, give these a try. You'll like these. Boneless skinless breasts that actually stay moist and juicy. - 120.024
Lemon Rosemary Chicken
1.Preheat oven to 425°F.
2.In a mixing bowl Place a zip lock bag or plastic container and put all the ingredients except salt and pepper.
3.Refrigerate until ready to use; minimum of 30 minutes and maximum of 24 hours.
4.Pour... - 117.28
Rosemary Chicken Skewers
This chicken is so tender and flavorful you will want to make it often! You can go ahead and make whole skewers with this or you can make them as appetizers. You can also grill these or cook them in a skillet. - 117.183
Tarragon Chicken With Rosemary Carrots
This braised tarragon chicken is a classic dish but with a twist on it instead of adding heavy cream the chef adds white wine and chicken starch to make it little lighter. Along with this she also shows how to make braised carrots and rosemary to serve as a... - 112.758
Dill Chicken With Cous Cous
This dill chicken with cous cous is all about fresh fragrant ingredients, subtle flavors and a mix of crisp and soft textures. Look at the video to see how you can prepare a healthy meal in no time that tastes divine. - 109.817
Rosemary Rice With Chicken And Carrots
Not feeling like cooking up an elaborate dinner - don't worry; here is something most easy and delicious one-item meal which is also quite nutritious. This wholesome rice preparation has all - chicken, vegetable and also, delicate spices to flavor up. Go... - 108.27
Stir Fry Chicken With Basil
Chicken lovers will relish this dish. The recipe is easy and quick. Watch the video as there are several sauces used while making the chicken. The chicken is cooked in Thai style. - 102.248
Grilled Lemon And Rosemary Chicken
Grilled Lemon and Rosemary Chicken is a beautiful, beautiful dish. It could just be the star of your dinner table. It is also a great dish for all those on Paleo diet. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Bon Appétit! - 101.46
Tomato Basil Chicken
Four simple ingredients is all you need for a healthy and delicious family dinner. Next time your rushing through the aisles of a supermarket after work, trying to think of what to make for dinner, all you need to remember is chicken, sweet plump tomatoes,... - 100.123
Blood Orange And Rosemary Grilled Spring Chicken
Looking for an exotic grilled chicken for a summer barbecue party or for a festive table such as Hanukkah? This recipe for game hen or spring chicken is so beautiful, it is almost picture perfect. The key ingredients used by the chef to marinate the hens are... - 96.5757
Tasty Honey Chicken
All you chicken lovers will really enjoy this dish. The Chef shows how to make honey chicken with herbs. This is so delicious that you must try it once. You can serve the chicken with some garlic bread and corn. Do watch the video, before trying it at home. - 96.2419
Saffron And Cardamom Chicken
Want to make your chicken dish something special and fabulous - try out the recipe of lemony saffron cardamom chicken. If you don’t, then you are going to miss something delicate and exotic. Watch the chef in this video to cook the chicken and follow the... - 81.2482
Rosemary Chicken Kabobs
This Rosemary Chicken Kabob recipe is going to become a new favorite. The woodsy aroma of the rosemary infuses into the chicken and vegetables which will leave you feeling like you just can’t get enough. - 60.4523
Lemon Herb Chicken
In small bowl mix lemon juice, parsley flakes, tarragon, lemon pepper, salt and garlic powder.
If desired, remove skin from chicken.
Rub herb mixture evenly onto chicken.
Place on wax paper-lined tray.
Freeze until firm.
Wrap, label and freeze no longer than... - 51.1201
Going by its looks this Tarragon Chicken recipe seems yummy. Even though Tarragon Chicken is a Main Dish I relish it any time of the day. Chicken is the primary ingredient in Tarragon Chicken. Mark this Tarragon Chicken, or else you will later regret... - 49.1528
Tarragon Chicken has a finger licking taste. The mushrooms and white wine gives the Tarragon Chicken a delicious taste. - 48.1447
Basil And Peanut Chicken
1. To cook the chicken, dust it with cornstarch.
2. In large frying pan, heat 1/2 cup of the olive oil to medium temperature, add chicken and cook, turning, for about 30 minutes such that brown on all sides and fork can be inserted with ease.
3. Remove... - 47.6396
Lemon Herb Chicken Cooked Under A Brick
1. One a meat board and using a jointing knife or clever, split each chicken in half, along the back bone. Trim off the fat.
2. Use a heavy skillet to weigh down and flatten the chicken halves, on the skin side.
3. Stud each breast and each leg... - 47.6389
Herbed Chicken And Vegetables
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
Cook beans, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water for 4 minutes; drain.
For sauce, stir together chicken broth, wine, cornstarch, sugar, marjoram, and thyme.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high... - 47.5559
Fresh Herb Chicken Broth
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Place the chicken backs and necks on a cookie sheet or in a large roasting pan and roast, uncovered, for 25 minutes.
Carefully drain off the fat, turn the backs and necks over, and roast for 25 minutes more.
Place the roasted backs... - 47.3864
Lemon Dill Chicken
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Sprinkle all surfaces of the chicken evenly with 2 teaspoons of the seasoning mix and rub it in well.
Dissolve the cornstarch in 1/4 cup of apple juice and set aside.
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet,... - 47.368
Tarragon Chicken Ribbon Sandwiches
1) Remove the crust from the bread.
1) In small bowl, combine ingredeints for filling.
2) Mix them well.
3) Spread each white bread slice and 1 whole wheat slice with 1/3 the chicken mixture.
4) To set the sandwiches, Begin with white... - 47.3092
Chicken And Crab Rosemary
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Take an 8 inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine in it and put bread crumbs in it.
3. Let the crumbs cook on medium flame unit golden by stirring constantly.
4. Once done, turn the heat... - 46.8718
Herbed Chicken Pinwheels
To make the chicken: In a medium bowl, combine the red peppers, goat cheese, basil, parsley, sour cream, lemon juice, thyme, and black pepper.
With a sharp knife, split each chicken breast half open so the thick sides butterfly out like a thin open... - 46.8083
Using a "hit and slide" motion to avoid tearing meat, flatten chicken breasts with meat pounder or bottom of a small, heavy skillet.
Mix flour, thyme, and pepper in pie plate.
Dip chicken in flour mixture to coat.
Preheat saute pan over high heat.
Add butter... - 46.7959
Fusilli With Chicken And Rosemary
1) In a kettle or a stockpot, bring to boil water with 1 tablespoon of salt.
2) Wash the chicken breast in cold water and pat dry it with paper towels. Trim the chicken and throw away all the fat. Cut breasts into small squares measuring about... - 46.7856
Capellini Salad With Chicken And Dill
1. In a large pot of lightly salted boiling water, cook the pasta al dente. Drain, rinse, and set aside to cool.
2. Poach the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid for 10 minutes, or just until the pink color is gone throughout.
3.... - 46.6404
Jellied Chicken With Lemon And Dill
1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Use a large casserole or Dutch oven.
3. Heat the olive oil in the casserole over medium flame.
4. Arrange the seasoned chicken pieces to the hot oil, and brown evenly on all sides.
5.... - 46.3854
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
For sauce, stir together water, wine, cornstarch, bouillon granules, tarragon, and lemon juice.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry... - 45.9205
Put the chicken in a pan with the giblets and the first group of ingredients.
Cover and simmer for about 1 1/4 hours or until tender.
Remove the bird from the pan, skin and joint it and, if liked, remove the bones.
Keep the chicken hot.
Strain the cooking... - 45.8976
1) Brush the chicken with the butter and put it in slow cooker.
2) In a bowl, mix together garlic salt, tarragon, parsley and pepper.
3) Dredge the tarragon mixture over the chicken.
4) Sprinkle vinegar on the top.
5) Put the lid on and simmer for 8... - 45.5694
Spanish Tarragon Chicken
Rub the oil over the chicken.
Place in a earthenware cocotte (casserole dish).
Place uncovered in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Add the ham, onion, celery, carrots, stock and tarragon.
Cover and continue to bake for 1 hour.
Remove... - 45.5486
Tarragon Chicken Breasts
In a 10-inch skillet over medium heat melt margarine.
Saute for 1 to 2 minutes.
Saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
Remove vegetables; keep warm.
In a small dish combine flour, salt and pepper.
Coat chicken with flour mixture.
In the... - 45.3689
Rosemary Chicken And Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2) Peel 2 garlic cloves and chop them.
2) Take the Dutch oven and sautÃ© the chicken in the oil on high heat for 15 minutes.
3) Add all(chopped and whole cloves) the garlic to the pan. Add wine,... - 45.0902
1.Chop chicken into pieces and apply a mixture of Season all, flour, MSG, pepper and paprika.
2.Heat butter and brown chicken pieces in it.
3.Add a sprinkling of brandy extract, onion, tarragon leaves.
4.Put wine and water on the chicken... - 45.0311
Place chicken in a 3-quart casserole with thickest portions toward outside of dish.
Cover with wax paper, and microwave at HIGH 2 minutes; drain.
Return chicken to casserole; add onion, tomato, mushrooms, and celery.
Combine wine, chicken broth, 2 teaspoons... - 44.9607
1 Preheat oven to 350Â°Fahrenheit.
2 In a 9-inch skillet, add oil and margerine; heat until margerine is bubbly.
3 Add in the chicken and saute until brown on all the sides.
4 To a 11/2 quart casserole, transfer the chicken.
5 In... - 44.8492
Braised Chicken With Rosemary And Garlic
In a 5-quart covered saute pan, heat the oil over medium heat.
Dredge the chicken in the flour, gently shaking off the excess.
Saute the chicken, half at a time, until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
With a slotted spoon, transfer the chicken pieces... - 44.7725
Herbed Chicken With Vegetables
Combine all vegetables in steamer basket or colander and steam over boiling water 5 minutes.
Refresh under cold running water, let drain and set aside.
Sprinkling bird with shallots, tarragon, summer savory and marjoram.
Roast 20 minutes.
Arrange steamed... - 44.7149
Sunday Chicken Tarragon
1) Wash and pat dry the roasting chicken.
2) Rub the interior and exterior surface with little olive oil.
3) Season with salt, pepper and tarragon.
4) In a large ovenproof casserole, place the chicken.
5) Add carrots, onions, mushrooms, celery... - 44.653
Chicken With Potatoes And Rosemary
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add half of chicken pieces, browning on all sides.
Remove chicken from pan; set aside.
Repeat with remaining chicken.
Add onion and garlic; saute 3 minutes.
Add broth,... - 44.4787
1. Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2. Take a bag having flour seasoned with pepper and salt. Add chicken pieces and shake to coat well.
3. Take a heavy skillet, heat butter. Add chicken pieces and allow either sides to turn brown.... - 44.4693
Frozen chicken joints must be defrosted and well dried for this dish so the flavour of the marinade impregnates the flesh.
Slit the skin of the legs and carefully remove it.
Make about 4 shallow cuts in each leg.
Peel and crush the garlic clove, then put all... - 44.4447
Chicken With Basil
Mix together chiles, soy, sugar, vinegar, basil, mint, and cornstarch; set aside.
Place wok on high heat.
When wok is hot, add 1 1/2 tablespoons of the oil.
When oil is hot, add garlic and half the chicken; stir-fry until chicken is opaque (about 3 minutes);... - 44.4282
Lemon Dill Chicken
Lemon Dill Chicken has a very tasty taste. The Lemon flavour gives the Lemon Dill Chicken a tangy and refreshing taste. - 44.3472
Herbed Chicken is easy to cook. The Worcestershire sauce with lemon juice gives the Herbed Chicken a prefect taste - 44.1639
1) Dredge the chicken breasts into the flour and salt mixture, reserve the mixture.
2) In a large frying pan, brown the chicken evenly in the melted butter, then remove over a plate.
3) In the same frying pan, saute the green onions, then stir in wine... - 43.9534
Herbed Chicken And Rice
Cut four 12-inch squares of foil.
On each, place a slice of onion; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons rice.
Top with a serving of chicken, skin side up.
Brush chicken lightly with kitchen bouquet.
Mix remaining ingredients; spoon over chicken.
Fold foil over and... - 43.7175
Heat chicken, chicken broth, carrots, tarragon, salt, pepper and bay leaf to boiling in 12-inch skillet or Dutch oven; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Add mushrooms, celery and onion.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until thickest... - 43.5735
Place the chicken breasts between sheets of waxed paper and pound lightly to 1/4 inch thickness.
Saute the chicken in the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat, 3 minutes on each side.
Remove chicken to a platter and keep warm in the oven.
Saute the... - 43.5719
In 12 x 8-in baking dish, combine onion liquid, wine, parsley, garlic, tarragon, bouillon, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
Arrange chicken, bone-side up, in dish.
Combine bouquet sauce and water; brush half of mixture over chicken.
Cover with wax... - 43.484
Place chicken in a lightly greased 12-x 8- x 2-inch baking dish, sprinkle with salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, tarragon, and onion.
Add 1 tablespoon butter, wine, and water; cover and bake at 350Â° for 1 hour or until chicken is tender.
Remove to serving... - 43.3933
Chicken With Fresh Tomato Dill Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a medium saucepan, combine together the tomatoes, onion, celery, dill, salt, sugar and black pepper. Mix well.
3) Gently simmer the mixture over moderate heat for about 10 minutes.
4)... - 43.3353
Herbed Chicken And Peas
1) Rinse and dry the chicken, then season with 1 teaspoon salt and the paprika.
2) In a skillet, evenly brown the chicken in the heated oil.
3) In a saucepan mix rest of the salt, herbs, garlic, and water.
4) Allow to boil, add chicken neck and... - 43.3206
Fried Mustard And Herb Coated Chicken
1 Remove the skins from the chicken joints.
2 In a small basin mix the two mustards, egg yolks, and cream until well blended.
3 On a square of greaseproof paper, place the breadcrumb and herb mixture and some flour on another piece.
4 ... - 43.2978
Crispy Herbed Chicken
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Rinse chicken under cold running water; pat dry.
In a lightly greased shallow roasting pan place chicken in a single layer.
In a small jar combine flour, basil, thyme, salt, oregano, tarragon, paprika and pepper.
Cover and shake... - 43.1439
1) Pre-heat the oven to 425°F/220°C/Gas 7.
2) In a pan, add the chicken with carrot, celery, onion and peppercorns. Pour some water and cook for 1 hr 20 min.
3) Take away the chicken and vegetable from the pan, leave to cool.
4) Heat... - 43.0806
Tarragon Chicken Breasts
Brush the chicken breasts with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
Season with seasoned salt and pepper.
Cover with plastic wrap and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt the butter and the remaining olive... - 43.0459
Dill (soya) Flavoured Chicken
Heat the oil.
Add the cardamoms and cinnamon.
Fry for a minute.
Add the onions.
Fry light brown.
Add the garlic and ginger.
Fry golden brown.
Grind together the tomatoes and soya.
Add to the mixture in the pan.
When the fat separates, add the spices and salt... - 42.9569
Rosemary Chicken In Cream
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the flour, salt, pepper and rosemary leaves together and coat the chicken thoroughly with the mixture.
3) In a shallow baking dish, place the chicken pieces and pour over the cream.
4)... - 42.8937
Melt the butter in a frying pan and add the bacon, onions and carrots, cook for a few minutes, transfer to a casserole.
Brown the chicken on both sides and transfer to the casserole.
Finally brown the chicken livers and place around chicken.
Add tarragon,... - 42.8815
Herbed Chicken With Vegetables
Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
In 8-inch square grill-safe baking dish, combine celery, mushrooms, tomato, butter, salt, basil and pepper.
Place dish on cooking grid.
Arrange chicken, bone-side down, on cooking grid beside vegetables.
Sprinkle chicken... - 42.7008
Cheese Or Herb Chicken Medallions
Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
Place chicken breasts on a flat surface; pat dry.
Evenly sprinkle each breast with herbs, pepper and paprika.
Form cheese into six loose balls and place one in the center of each breast.
Roll chicken around cheese and tie with... - 42.5574
Herb Frizzled Chicken
1.Preheat the oven at 300 degrees.
2.Take a shallow oblong baking dish and arrange the chicken on it.
3.Heat the butter and pour over the chicken.
4.Add lemon juice, salt, pepper, oregano, parsley, thyme, basil and rosemary on the... - 42.4366
Chicken Mousse With Dill
1. In a blender, tip in the 1/2 cup broth and the onion and run the blender till the mixture is evenly combined.
2. Add the chicken, milk, and yogurt and process until smooth
3. Set aside till required
4. In a small saucepan, place... - 42.3434
Terrific Tarragon Chicken Casserole
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the chicken and brown in hot oil in a skillet for ten minutes
2. Pour the excess oil off and set aside the chicken in the skillet
3. Drain the tomatoes, reserve a quarter cup of the liqid nad mash them
4. Add tomatoes,... - 42.3005
Herbed Chicken Dinner
In a small bowl, beat 1/4 cup oil and lemon juice with a fork.
Pour over chicken pieces.
Toss to coat evenly.
In a blender or food processor, combine butter, parsley leaves, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, oregano, basil, thyme and pepper.
Cover and... - 42.276
Roasted Rosemary Chicken
Place 1 cup (250 ml) of the chicken broth, lemon juice and honey into a sauce pan.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer until liquid is reduced by half.
With a small knife, cut a pocket between the skin and breasts on both sides of the chicken.
Insert a... - 42.1782
1) Cut the chicken into serving size pieces and dredge with the flour.
2) Grease a shallow baking dish with 1 tablespoon of oil.
3) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
4) In a skillet, saute the chicken in 2 tablespoons oil, until evenly... - 42.0633
Dill Chicken Paprika
Coat a large heavy skillet with cooking spray, add 1 tablespoon oil.
Place skillet over medium heat until hot, add chicken.
Heat 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is lightly browned.
Remove chicken from skillet, reserve drippings.
Add... - 41.8962
Soak the rosemary in the vinegar.
Melt the butter and olive oil in a skillet.
Heat slowly until foamy.
Add the onions and garlic and saute until golden.
Add the chicken to the skillet and saute over medium heat until golden brown.
Add the vinegar and the... - 41.7661
Rosemary Chicken Stir Fry
Rosemary chicken stir fry is a herbed chicken stir fry made along with vegetables and mushrooms. Flavorful and appetizing, this rosemary chicken stir fry can make a full meal when served wih rice or even noodles. - 41.7084
Lemon Rosemary Chicken
1. Mix together the lemon juice, oil, shallots, rosemary, salt and pepper.
2. Place the chicken quarters in a large plastic food storage bag and pour in the marinade.
3. Press the air out of the bag and seal it tightly; rub the bag gently with... - 41.6269
Cornish Hen With Tarragon
1. In a large bowl, add the butter and the tarragon. Cream the mixture well and season it with salt and pepper
2. Spread the mixture all over the exterior and interior of the chicken cavity
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F
4. Grease the... - 41.5611
Flaky Herb Chicken
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) On a paper plate or sheets of wax paper, combine together the cheese, basil, cracker crumbs and oregano.
3) Into the yogurt, dip 1 chicken cutlet and then dredge it in the crumb mixture.... - 41.2206
1) In a small cup mix together salt, paprika, and pepper.
2) Dredge the paprika mixture on both sides of each chicken breast.
3) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and saute chicken breasts until brown, turning once.
4) Stir in the broth, wine, and basil to... - 41.1
Chicken And Vegetables With Tarragon
In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, bring the chicken stock, wild rice, and brown rice to a boil.
Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan, and simmer for 45 minutes.
Let stand, covered, until ready to serve.
While the rice is cooking, remove and discard the... - 40.9767
Herb Buttered Chicken
Wipe chicken with a damp cloth; season with salt and pepper.
Cream half the butter with tarragon and onion, and spread over chicken.
Roll in crumbs.
Brown slowly in the remaining butter in a fryer or in a heavy skillet that has a tight fitting lid.
Cover and... - 40.9759
Herbed Chicken Quarters
Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
Squeeze the juice from the lemons gently into a large sealable plastic bag; place the wedges in the bag.
Add the vegetable oil, garlic, basil, thyme, salt and cayenne pepper to the lemon wedges and juice.
Place the chicken in... - 40.8329
Herbed Chicken A La Francais
Arrange chicken breast halves in a 12x7 1/2 2x2 inch baking dish.
Sprinkle green onion and tarragon atop chicken.
Dot with margarine or butter.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add wine to baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, in a 350Â° oven for 30 minutes.
Remove... - 40.736
Cut chicken into pieces; cut each breast half into halves and remove skin.
Heat margarine and oil in rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches, in 375Â° oven until margarine is melted.
Stir in remaining ingredients except chicken.
Place chicken, meaty sides down, in... - 40.6822
Chicken With Rosemary
Fry the bacon until barely crisp, pour off the fat, and remove the bacon.
Add the butter and olive oil to the pan, and brown the chicken pieces.
Add salt, pepper, and garlic to the pan when the chicken is almost browned.
When it is browned, add the white wine... - 40.6779
Appetising Herbed Chicken
Heat the oil.
Don't overheat it.
Drop the chillies and curry leaves into it.
After a few seconds, add the ginger and garlic.
Saute for a few minutes, stirring almost continuously.
Add the onions and fry golden brown.
Puree the tomatoes with the coriander and... - 40.6295
Tarragon Chicken Consomme
1. In a large saucepan, pour broth and spoon off excess fat.
2. Add onion, tarragon, lemon and peppercorns into the broth and stir well. Top it with gelatin and allow it to stand for few minutes until the gelatin softens.
3. Boil the mixture and... - 40.4438
Chicken Rosemary And Orange
Cut up two fryers; salt lightly and fry quickly in cooking oil in a heavy frying pan.
Place browned pieces in a large casserole dish.
Sprinkle on both sides with salt and pepper, rosemary, garlic powder and paprika.
Mix together orange juice, lemon juice and... - 40.0827
Rosemary Chicken Quarters
Reserve chicken neck and giblets for other uses, if desired.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
In a large bowl, combine oil, rosemary, parsley, garlic, lemon juice, and pepper.
Turn chicken in marinade to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until... - 39.7912
1. In a screw top pint jar, add olive oil, sugar, mustard, salt, tarragon, garlic, rosemary and pepper; put the lid on tightly and shake vigourously a few times
2. Pour it into a shallow dish and coat the chicken pieces in it; turn around a number of... - 39.7072
Savory Chicken Tarragon
Melt margarine in a 4-quart saucepan; add onion and garlic and saute for 1 minute.
Add chicken, carrots, parsley, tarragon and pepper; cook until chicken is lightly browned.
Add 2-1/2 cups water, chicken broth and lemon juice; bring to a rapid boil.
Stir in... - 39.625
Classic Herb Chicken
Place chicken pieces in large plastic food storage bag in baking dish.
In 1-cup measure, blend all marinade ingredients.
Pour over chicken.
Marinate in refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
Remove chicken from marinade.
Arrange chicken - 39.6245
Herbed Chicken And Vegetables
In a medium skillet brown chicken in hot oil for 10 to 15 minutes, turning to brown evenly.
Remove from the heat.
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Add 1/2 cup water, wine, garlic, bouillon granules, and thyme.
Bring to boiling; reduce the... - 39.5944
Pound chicken to 1/2 inch thickness.
In medium skillet, over medium heat, brown chicken on both sides in margarine and oil.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Stir in onion, garlic, rosemary and cinnamon.
Cook and stir until onion is soft.
Blend in juice and... - 39.5806
Mustard Rosemary Chicken
1) In shallow casserole, combine all the ingredients except the chicken.
2) Coat the chicken evenly with the mixture, cover and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
3) Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade, drain and place over... - 39.5216
Breast Of Chicken With Tarragon
Cut the courgettes diagonally into long, thick slices, put them into a colander, sprinkle with salt and leave for 1 hour.
Put the wine and tarragon into a saucepan and boil steadily until reduced to half the original volume, then strain.
At the same time,... - 39.4853
Heat oven to 300 degrees.
Heat butter in heavy skillet that can go in the oven.
Wash chicken pieces, dry on paper towelling and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Brown well on both sides in hot butter.
Remove from pan.
Add onion and garlic to drippings... - 39.4201
Rub chicken with butter; place in the slow cooker.
Combine seasonings and herbs and sprinkle evenly over chicken.
Cover and cook on low about 8 hours.
Do not remove lid during this time.
Remove chicken to a hot platter.
Prepare the gravy by... - 39.3408
For sauce, in a 10x6x2-inch baking dish stir together cold water, white wine, cornstarch, lemon juice, bouillon granules, and the dried tarragon.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 3 to 4 minutes or till thickened and bubbly, stirring every... - 39.1438
Herb Chicken Recipes By Category