- » Herb Cheese Spinach Sauce Pasta
Herb Cheese Spinach Sauce Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of herb cheese spinach sauce pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for herb cheese spinach sauce pasta recipes.
Spinach And Ricotta Filled Cannelloni In A Vegetable Sauce
Cook in boiling water with a little oil just until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain, rinse, and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare filling.
Cook in a covered pan for approx 5 minutes.
Drain and squeeze out excess liquid.
Combine and add to... - 45.3691
Fettuccine With Spinach And Ricotta Sauce
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and the fettuccine and cook for about 9 minutes or until al dente.
Drain well.Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet.
Add the onion and cook gently for about 5 minutes over moderate-low heat... - 43.7551
Spinach And Ricotta Fettuccine
– Cook the noodles in boiling water according to package directions, rinse them under cold water and drain.
– In a skillet, melt the butter and saute the garlic and shallot but do not brown. Stir in the spinach, ricotta cheese, cream and herbs. Season... - 32.0251
Spinach Stuffed Manicotti
Preheat oven to 350°F Heat oil in small saucepan over medium heat.
Add garlic; cook and stir until lightly browned.
Stir in tomatoes, rosemary, sage, oregano and thyme.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Combine spinach, cheese and... - 45.7972
To make the filling, heat the oil in a large skillet.
Add the turkey and onion and cook over moderate heat for about 8 minutes until the meat loses its pink color.
Add the garlic and continue to cook for about 2 minutes until the meat is cooked through and... - 43.9827
A great pasta sauce from Italy, based on basil and grated cheese. - 36.6677
Herb Tortellini With Spinach, Turkey Sausage & Feta
METHOD: Cook tortellini according to manufacturer’s instructions
in a pot of salted water. Drain and toss with 1 tbsp olive oil.
Heat large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 tbsp of
olive oil, and sliced chicken sausage to pan. Cook,... - 37.4763
Creamy Chicken And Spinach Pasta
In medium microwavable bowl, combine soup, cream cheese, chicken broth, Parmesan cheese, salt and hot pepper sauce.
Cover and microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes; whisk until smooth and blended.
Add spinach and lemon juice.
Microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or... - 34.1881
Creamy Pasta With Spinach
Are you looking for a pasta recipe to please your Indian taste buds? Well, that's exactly what Chef Manjula is doing here. She is preparing Creamy pasta with spinach. The Indian chef is preparing pasta with great simplicity and care so as to give us a recipe... - 122.23
Tofu And Spinach Manicotti
In a 5-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, celery, garlic, and herb seasoning.
In a large bowl, combine tofu, spinach, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Stuff manicotti with tofu filling.
Arrange filled manicotti in a single layer... - 44.2287
Mozzarella And Spinach Ravioli
1. In a food processor, add flour, eggs, 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and the water. Whizz for 1 minute. Turn out on to a lightly floured work surface and knead lightly to smooth dough.
2. Divide the dough into 3 pieces and roll out each piece... - 46.306
Pork And Spinach Manicotti
Cook manicotti according to package directions.
Drain and set aside.
Drain well, pressing out excess liquid.
Crumble sausage into a 1 1/2-quart casserole, then stir in onion and garlic.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 7 to 9... - 44.0621
Chicken Spinach Manicotti
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain and set aside.
In a bowl, combine first seven ingredients and set aside.
Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and saute until translucent.
Add garlic and saute 1 minute... - 44.572
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, cook spinach with water that clings, covered, at HIGH for 5 minutes, stirring once.
Drain and set aside.
In same casserole, cook mushrooms, carrot, onion, and oil, covered, at HIGH for 5 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Stir in... - 46.278
Tortellini With Pimiento Pepper Dip
Cook tortellini according to package directions.
Drain, run under cold water, and drain well.
Place in a large bowl and toss with olive oil, basil, and salt to taste.
To Make Dip: In a food processor with the metal blade, mince garlic.
Add pimientos and... - 39.5751
Ciao Down Ravioli
1. Thaw and drain spinach. Press out excess liquid; set aside. In large skillet cook mushrooms in margarine 5 minutes or till tender, stirring often. Add undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, wine, pepper, and fennel seed. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer,... - 32.4457
Italian-style Macaroni Casserole
Italian-Style Macaroni Casserole is an irresistible side dish recipe. A delicious Italian-Style Macaroni Casserole is something you would never want to miss out on! - 46.9665
Pour 2 quarts hottest tap water into a 5- to 6-quart pan.
Add lasagne and let stand until pliable (about 5 minutes).
Meanwhile, squeeze as much liquid as possible from spinach.
In a bowl, mix spinach, garlic, herb seasoning, 1/2 cup of the pasta sauce,... - 39.7844
Tortellini With Broccoli
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, place about 1/2 cup of the pasta sauce. Top evenly with all the tortellini. Add half of the remaining sauce, sprinkle on the basil and then all of the frozen broccoli. Top with the remaining sauce.
2. Cover and... - 24.8892
Prepare Calorie Counter's Crepes; set aside.
Cook frozen spinach according to package directions.
Drain well, squeezing out excess liquid.
For filling, in skillet cook meat, onion, celery, carrot, and garlic till meat is browned and vegetables are... - 42.9093
Four Cheese Manicotti
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; set aside.
Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic; saute 3 minutes.
Remove from heat;... - 42.6498
Spaghetteroni And Cheese
I wanted Mac and Cheese, but I also wanted Spaghetti. So I combined them. I’m so glad I did. - 113.479
Try this alluring Cannelloni recipe. An easily prepared beef recipe, this Cannelloni is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 45.8935
Roasted Squash And Pasta?
Italian food is not always about macaroni and other products of wheat. Spaghetti has other varieties as well, and squash spaghetti is another kind. It makes an excellent use of squash, which is otherwise a difficult fruit to consume. - 42.2029
Gratin Of Spinach And Veal
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine veal and paprika. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a shallow oven proof casserole pot, heat oil.
4. Add veal and pan fry on both sides on a medium flame till brown in... - 45.4233
Prepare the Bolognese Sauce; refrigerate.
Bring chicken broth and 1/4 cup butter to boiling in a large skillet; add tufoli and cook, covered, until tender, about 20 to 30 minutes.
Carefully remove; cool.
Saute shallots and garlic in sweet butter for 2... - 42.7518
Manicotti Alla Veneziana
1. Cook manicotti noodles, a few at a time, in a large amount of boiling salted water, as the label directs; lift out carefully with a slotted spoon so as not to break; place in cold water in large bowl.
2. Mix cottage and cream cheeses, one package of... - 40.5019
Vegan Lasagna Rolls
These are the most delicious Vegan Lasagna Rolls ever. So creamy, delicious, and yet it does not have the usual calories. This is a perfect dish to bake for a Sunday night dinner with friends. Watch and learn from this video. And Bon Appétit! - 129.528
Vegan Lasagna Roll
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a pot of boiling water add noodles.
3. In a pan saute diced onion over medium heat.
4. For recipe 1 crumble up tofu drain, add to pan and cook for about 5-6 minutes adding salt and... - 109.027
Saute onion in oil with herbs until soft.
Brown beef, add salt.
Stir in enough tomato sauce to make beef and onion mixture spreadable.
Cook frozen spinach, chop and add to beef and onion mixture.
Divide into 12 portions and roll a crepe around... - 40.1903
Cook macaroni in salted water until tender.
Cook spinach as the pkg directs, saving water.
Saute' onion and garlic in melted shortening.
Add meat and cook until brown.
Add 3/4 cup spinach water, tomato paste, sauce, herbs, salt and pepper.
Simmer 20... - 41.8854
Brown the beef, onions, garlic, salt and pepper in a skillet.
Cook the macaroni according to package directions.
Combine the spinach, herbs, parsley, mushrooms and tomato sauce in a saucepan and cook for 30 minutes.
Place alternate layers of beef mixture,... - 37.6034
Green And Gold Fettuccine With Salmon
1) In a medium bowl, put salmon and break them into large chunks with a fork and remove bone and skin (if desired).
2) Take a large skillet; heat oil in it over medium-high heat until hot and sauté garlic until golden.
3) Stir in parsley, oregano,... - 40.9252
Shrimp Agnolotti With Coriander And Zucchini
1) Mix the flour and salt on a work surface, make a depression in the center, then add the eggs and mix into the flour with a fork.
2) Knead the dough, with more flour or water, if required, for about 6 minutes, until the dough is smooth and elastic. Cover... - 44.2304
Cheesy Vegetable Lasagna
1. Boil water in a pan. Cook noodles in it for 5 minutes.
2. Rinse the noodles in cold water and drain away the excess liquid.
3. Place the noodles in the pot and mix olive oil.
4. Stir well so that the noodles are well coated and do not stick to one... - 45.029
This recipe is not the original, but is the one that my family and I love the most. This have fresh and special ingredients than others recipes. To get the best flavor in this recipe I recommend you to use Herb & garlic butter, bacon and fresh pasta. You also... - 118.47
Italian Syle Grilled Eggplant Sandwich
With summer round the corner what else would be the best way to celebrate it? Yes Grill, B-B-Q. hmmm yum. Try this pure veggie Grilled Eggplant sandwich. - 105.397
Lasagne Verde E Bianco
For sauce: Melt 1/4 cup butter in heavy nonaluminum saucepan over medium-low heat until bubbly.
Remove from heat and whisk in flour, basil, thyme and oregano.
Cook, stirring constantly, about 3 to 5 minutes (be careful not to let flour brown).
Gradually whisk... - 46.7221
Lasagne With Leeks And Sausage
Put the leeks and sausage in a deep oblong dish with 60 ml / 4 tbsp of the sieved (strained) tomatoes. Cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for 6 minutes, stirring once. Add the rest of the tomato and the herbs, season, and set aside.
Put the... - 36.8371
Turkey Cutlets With Rosemary And Corn Meal Dusted Ravioli
1) Heat a large pot, boil water over high heat and cover.
2) Add required salt and cook ravioli to package directions to al dente.
3) On a plate, pour cornmeal and mix with grated cheese, then mix in nutmeg and black pepper.
4) Take a medium sized... - 43.2844