- » Herb Butter French Bread
Herb Butter French Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of herb butter french bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for herb butter french bread recipes.
Hot French Herb Bread
1. Slice bread into 6 pieces without cutting through the bottom crust.
2. In a bowl, mix butter or margarine with seasonings.
3. Apply seasoned butter in between the bread slices.
4. Top the bread with cheese.
5. In a baking tray, cook the... - 38.5047
Herb Buttered French Bread
1. In a small bowl, combine the parsley, butter, rosemary, paprika, and marjoram and mix till it forms a uniform paste
2. Spread this mixture on to French bread
3. Wrap in foil and heat gently in an oven for a few minutes till heated... - 34.829
You May Also Like!
Herbed Garlic Bread
Preheat oven to 400°.
Slice loaf into one inch diagonals.
Blend remaining ingredients together.
Spread mixture on slices.
Reassemble loaf, wrap in foil, and bake for 10-15 minutes.
Easy! Top with freshly grated Parmesan cheese, if desired. - 36.0584
Herbed French Bread
Melt butter in a saucepan.
Add oil and garlic; saute until garlic is tender.
Remove from the heat; stir in Parmesan, chives and mustard.
Cool for 5 minutes or until creamy.
Spread on one side of each slice of bread.
Place with buttered side up on an ungreased... - 34.4071
Bread With Herb Butter
This Herbed Bread tastes incredible ! Try this bread with creamy herbed spread smeared on it generously for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Herbed Bread are welcome. - 28.443
Herbed French Bread
Set aside 1 teaspoon buttermilk-style salad dressing mix.
Combine 2 cups flour, yeast, remaining salad dressing mix, sugar, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Combine buttermilk, water, and shortening in a small saucepan, cook over low heat until... - 42.2686
Cheesy Herb French Bread
Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
In small mixing bowl, combine butter, garlic and basil.
Cut bread into 11 slices, leaving slices attached at bottom crust.
Brush butter mixture on both sides of slices.
Cut cheese slices in half diagonally.
Place cheese... - 35.2699
Herbed Garlic French Bread
Be it chili con carne, soups, salads or barbecues, spicy garlic bread makes wonderful addition to any platter. And no, you don't have to run to a restaurant every time you feel like eating it. With Betty's easy, tasty, tangy, flavorful, soft, crispy and quick... - 99.3247
1. Take a steel blade, and soften butter by whipping it, use on/off turns till butter turns smooth
2. Now add remaining ingredients and mix using on/off turns
3. In a small bowl, place the butter and keep it in the refrigerator for a few days
4.... - 29.1575
Herb Buttered Bread
Mix together first 5 ingredients.
Spread on French bread slices.
Place on baking sheet and bake in moderate oven (350°) till lightly toasted, about 20 minutes. - 31.1884
Low Cholesterol Herb Bread
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2)In a blender or a processor, mix the butter and seasoning
3)Now take 1/2 inch slice of the bread. Spread this mixture on it.
4)Now add the slice back to laof.Spread every slice with this herb mix.
5)Now... - 42.7616
French Bread A La Zonie
Split the loaf of bread lengthwise, then slice the halves crosswise just to the crust but not through it.
Mix the cheese, parsley, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper; beat in enough melted butter and olive oil to make a creamy, spreadable mixture.
Spread... - 25.8461