- » Herb Butter
Herb Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of herb butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for herb butter recipes.
Zesty Herb Butter
Bored of the marmalade, margarine, and wish you had something tastier to slather over your toast? Well, then Betty' flavorful version of herbed butter will surely get you going. The recipe is so good and surprisingly easy to make that you will look for... - 91.3009
Green Herb Butter
Add aroma and flavor to your fish and meats with this Green Herb Butter. This is a simple recipe that can be used instead of a sauce or as a marinade. View the video for the exact recipe. - 79.8054
Turbot With Herb Butter
1) Get the cleaned fish from the fishmonger.
2) Carefully scrape the fish while fins are clipped.
3) In cold salted water, place the fish for 15 minutes.
4) Rinse the fish and make it dry.
5) On the dark side of the fish along the backbone, make... - 43.7134
1. In a bowl cream salt and butter with savory or parsley, thyme, red pepper and paprika.
2. Make diagonal cuts in the bread through its crust. Make 12 slices of the bread.
3. Preheat oven to 400°
4. Spread herb butter evenly between... - 41.3953
1. Allow the butter to soften a little. The butter should not melt.
2. In a large clean and dry mixing bowl, combine the butter with the tomato paste.
3. Use an electric beater to cream the mixture until well blended.
4. Add the... - 40.5574
Snails With Herb Butter
Drain snails, rinse, then drain thoroughly on paper towels.
Stir together butter, garlic, chives, and parsley until well blended.
Put a small bit of seasoned butter mixture in each shell and then tuck in a snail.
Seal in with remaining butter mixture,... - 38.1005
Herb Butter For Frying
Surprise your family in a pleasant way by whipping up this recipe of Herb Butter For Frying . A greatly flavored herb butter recipe will enhance the taste of your cutlets and make your boring vegetables tastier than before. What are you waiting for, try it... - 37.2126
Oysters With Herb Butter
1) Pre-heat the gas grill or barbeque for 10 minutes.
2) Take a small serving bowl and mix all the ingredients except the oysters together.
3) Place the oysters on the grill rack and cook for 5-8 minutes until the shells crack open.... - 36.3757
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) With a fork, mash the butter and blend thoroughly.
3) Store in refrigerator as a butter stick or wrap and place inside freezer to store for longer time.
Use a food processor with steel blade or... - 33.8813
1) Mix the butter or margarine with the herbs.
2) Allow to cool.
3) Serve it with steaks, chops, sausages, grilled (broiled) fish, or jacket baked potatoes.
Use one herb or mix them for the preparation. - 30.6776
1 In a bowl, put the butter and beat until smooth.
2 Gradually, add in the herbs and beat until evenly blended.
3 Add salt and pepper to taste
4 Shape the mixture into a long roll.
5 Wrap the roll in the foil and pack in a freezer bag.
6 ... - 30.2171
Jewfish Steaks With Dill Butter
1. Brush jewfish with combined lemon juice, chili paste, wine and oil and cook under a moderately preheated grill for 5 minutes each side or until cooked through.
2. Blend egg yolks with lime juice in a food processor or blender for 1 minute. While the motor... - 29.9913
Herb Butter is a mouth watering side dish recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Herb Butter will get you a lot of compliments! - 29.7144
Herb Parsley Butter
Beat butter with onion salt until fluffy.
Add parsley and basil and beat just until blended.
Spread on prepared toast bases.
NOTE: If desired, sprinkle canapes with chopped salted pecans.
PARSLEY BUTTER: Follow recipe for Herb Parsley Butter.
Substitute 3/4... - 28.5294
1. Whip the butter thoroughly until light and fluffy.
2. Put in all the other ingredients and beat well to blend.
3. Use as required - 28.3894
1) Mix together all the ingredients properly.
2) Serve and use as required. - 27.7835
Corn-on-the-cob With Herb Butter
Combine first 4 ingredients, stirring well.
Set butter mixture aside.
Remove husks and silks from corn just before cooking.
Bring water to a boil in a large Dutch oven, and add corn.
Return to a boil, and boil 8 to 10 minutes.
Spread butter... - 27.7195
1. Let butter soften at room temperature.
2. Mix well adding remaining ingredients.
3. Use to season vegetables, fish or meats; or use as a spread for hot breads or sandwiches. - 27.377
1) With an electric mixer, cream the margarine or butter which has been softened. Alternatively, use a wooden spoon to smoothen by hand.
2) Chopped the preferred herbs and stir into the softened butter or margarine.
3) Serve or use as required. - 26.662
Combine butter and herbs thoroughly.
Serve over veg-atables, spread on sandwiches, or melt and pour over pasta. - 25.6826
Press yolks of eggs through a sieve into a bowl, combine with butter, dill, salt and pepper and mix well.
Pat mixture into a rectangular shape, wrap and chill. - 24.5247
Combine all the ingredients and blend well, adding salt and pepper to taste.
Transfer to a serving dish and store, covered and chilled. - 23.97
Put butter into Osterizer container, add remaining ingredients, cover and process at BLEND, using spatula to guide ingredients to center.
For corn on the cob, pork or lamb chops. - 22.9834
Chop the herbs finely, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Mix the herbs, butter and seasoning together thoroughly, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Serve with steak or other grilled meat.
Herb Bread Cut a French loaf three-quarters through into... - 22.9494
Pars Lied Butter
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and blend well.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Spread over steak just before serving. - 22.6901
Herb Butter has a Striking taste. The butter and pepper give the Herb Butter Piquant taste. Match catch it - 22.5437
Cream the butter and beat in the lemon juice, a little at a time.
Beat in the herb and season with salt and pepper.
Chill, if desired. - 21.6394
Mix all the ingredients together thoroughly in a small bowl.
Cover and chill to give the flavors time to blend.
Let the butter soften slightly before serving. - 19.9954
Cream butter until light and fluffy, stir in parsley, basil, and garlic.
Press mixture through a sieve. (Not all the herbs will press through.)
Stir in food coloring, if desired. - 19.7563
In a small bowl cream together the butter, the chives, the parsley, the tarragon, the mustard, and salt and pep-perto taste.
Let the butter stand, covered, in a cool place for 1 hour to allow the flavors to develop. - 17.9074
Place the ingredients in a blender and process until very smooth. - 17.5797
Herb Butter Recipes By Category