- » Hen Stuffing
Hen Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hen stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hen stuffing recipes.
Cornish Hen With Wild Rice Stuffing
Combine almonds and butter in small measuring cup and cook on High until almonds are crisp, 2 1/2 to 3 minutes.
Drain mandarin oranges, reserving liquid.
Add enough water to liquid to measure 1 1/2 cups.
Pour into1 1/2-quart casserole.
Add rice mix... - 41.2797
You May Also Like!
Cornish Hens With Oyster Stuffing
Cornish hens with oyster stuffing is a filling seafood stuffed poultry preparation. Made with cooked oysters along with vegetables and garlic, herbed with thyme and oregano the filling is flavored with a dash of tabasco sauce. Combined with rice, the hens are... - 49.0636
Cranberry Stuffed Cornish Hens
In bowl combine chopped cranberries, sugar, orange peel, the 1/2 teaspoon salt, and cinnamon.
Add raisin bread cubes; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine and the 4 teaspoons orange juice.
Toss lightly to mix.
Season cavities of hens with... - 44.8224
Cornish Hens With Raisin Stuffing
Rinse hens and pat dry; sprinkle lightly with salt.
Soak grapevine leaves in cold water 20 minutes.
Simmer raisins in brandy 15 minutes; remove from heat and let stand 15 minutes.
Stir in rice, carrot, celery, cinnamon, clarified butter,... - 40.1371
Roast Cornish Hens With Savory Stuffing
Roast Cornish Hens With Savory Stuffing has a Succulent taste.The pepper and butter gives the Roast Cornish Hens With Savory Stuffing Refreshing taste. - 45.9867
Game Hens With Spinach Rice Stuffing
Prepare spinach-rice stuffing.
With kitchen scissors, cut hens in half lengthwise.
Rinse and pat dry.
Press 3/4 cup of the stuffing onto cut side of each hen half.
Holding stuffing in place with your hand, arrange hens, skin side up, in a greased shallow... - 34.0621
Almond Stuffed Cornish Hens
1) Mix butter, celery, onion and almonds together.
2) Uncover and cook the mixture for 3 minutes, stirring once.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients to this.
4) This would make stuffing for 4 Cornish hens.
5) Sprinkle salt inside cavities of hens.
6)... - 46.8153
Stuffed Single Cornish Hen
Single Cornish Hen has a grant taste. The stuffing in hen gives the Single Cornish Hen an out of this world taste. Single Cornish Hen is a prefect special occasion recipe. - 35.0071
Stuffed Cornish Hen
1) Prepare the stuffing as per package directions and suff the mixture in the hens.
2) In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients and brush over the surface of the hens, reserve some sauce to brush later.
3) In a slow cooker, place a metal rack or trivet... - 32.5772
Cornish Hens With Wild Rice Stuffing
Cornish hens with wild rice stuffing is a filling and a complete meal recipe. Made with a filling of rice and apples, the cornish hens with wild rice stuffing is herbed with thyme and roasted in the oven. A great recipe, this is a real party hit. - 43.7206
Gooseberry Glazed Game Hens With Sage Stuffing
1) Wash hen and pat dry on paper towels
2) Remove livers from the inner bags and chop small.
3) In a pan, heat 1 teaspoon butter, add chopped livers, onion, and sage and sautÃ© for 5 minutes, then toss in bread cubes.
4) Stuff the hens... - 41.1125
Cornish Game Hens With Rice Stuffing
Prepare hens for stuffing as you would chickens.
Sprinkle insides with salt and pepper.
Heat 1/4 cup butter in heavy saucepan that has a tight lid.
Add rice to pan and cook gently, stirring, until rice is golden brown.
Add water and 1 tsp.salt and bring to a... - 40.0191
Hen Stuffing Recipes By Category