- » Hearty Chili Soup
Hearty Chili Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hearty chili soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hearty chili soup recipes.
Hearty Meatless Chili
1. In a large Dutch oven or stock pot, combine all the ingredients.
2. Place pot over a medium flame.
3. Boil the liquid for a few minutes.
4. Stir the mixture and reduce the flame.
5. Cover the pot and simmer 20 minutes until the lentils are almost... - 46.7048
Hearty Bean Chillies
In 4-quart saucepan or stockpot, combine all ingredients.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes or until lentils are almost tender.
Remove cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, an... - 29.8115
Hearty Black Bean Soup
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 9 to 10 hours.
3) Serve as preferred. - 39.0905
Hearty Chicken Soup
For a stick-to-your-ribs dinner, try whomping up this hearty chicken dish at home. What better way to chase away the winter blues after all than a soup brimming with the health and taste of chicken. A great way to use up your leftover chicken too. - 88.57
Hearty Eight Can Soup
Soups are a quick and easy way to satiate oneself when hunger comes calling. Betty's eight can soup recipe is extremely simple and easy to make and will easily fit in your budget when you are cash-crunched. What's more, it will keep your stomach and heart... - 97.9395
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Make Hearty Bean Soup
On a chilly winter night, all you need is a large bowl of hearty bean soup to warm your toes and satisfy your screaming tummy. The soup looks so hearty and healthy with the veggies rice and beans! That slice of bread at the end there makes this the perfect... - 103.759
Hearty Beef And Cabbage Soup
1. In skillet saute beef and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except cabbage and cook with cover on Low for3 hours.
3. Then add cabbage and cook on High 30-60 minutes longer.
4. Serve hot or as desired. - 41.2826
Hearty Red Lentil Soup
1. Wash the lentils thoroughly and drain them.
2. Transfer the lentils into a medium stock pot or saucepan and cover with 4 cups of water.
3. Place the saucepan on a medium flame and cook the lentils for 30 minutes or until they are tender. ... - 48.76
Hearty Eight Bean Soup
The night before, sort through the beans and remove any unwanted material.
Place the beans in a large bowl.
Add enough water to cover the beans by 3 inches.
Let them soak overnight or for 8 hours.
In the morning, drain the beans well.
Place them... - 46.5031
Antioxidant Veggie Stew
If you care about eating healthy, you *must* buy this book (or check it out from your library)! This chunky, hearty soup is a pleasant way to get your servings of healthful antioxidant veggies along with other healing foods. It's loaded with carotenoids,... - 50.0706
Hearty Vegetable Soup
1) Take a 4 quart Dutch oven and combine together the beans, tomatoes, water and all the remaining vegetables in it.
2) Add seasonings and bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for about 1 hour or until vegetables become... - 43.8639
Hearty Black Bean Soup
Unexpected guests stop in? What do you do? Order a takeout? Now get rid of the hassle of ordering food from outside with this simple, flavorful, quick and easy black bean soup. A dish with added feel good factor, thus value-for-money dish makes for a hearty... - 98.809
Hearty Mexican Soup
Drain juice from tomatoes into a skillet.
Saute onion, chilies, jalapeno, and garlic; transfer to stockpot.
Add remaining ingredients, except tortillas, cheese, and avocado.
Simmer uncovered 1 hour.
Add tortillas; cook 10 minutes.
Pour over cheese and avocado... - 39.0061
Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium-low heat, add the carrots and onions and cook until the onions begin to brown, stirring occasionally.
Add the stock to the pan with the meat, potato, ginger, dill, half the pepper, garlic, chili powder, and... - 36.2559
Hearty Macaroni Soup
1. In a large saucepan heat oil over a medium heat.
2. Put in onion and chilies and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until onion is soft.
3. Put in red pepper, carrots, zucchini, stock, tomatoes and macaroni, bring to simmering and let it simmer for... - 44.9834
Hearty Macaroni Soup
1) Heat oil in a big saucepan over medium flame.
2) Stir in onion and chilies and cook for 3 minutes.
3) Combine red pepper, carrots, zucchini, stock, tomatoes and macaroni and cook in simmering heat for 10 minutes.
4) Add beans and thyme and simmer... - 43.5444
Hearty Mung Bean And Tuna Soup
This Mung Beans Soup with tuna fish chunks is light, nutritious yet satisfying. The coconut milk and pumpkin compliments the flavor and gives it a distinctive and unique texture and taste. This is definitely one of the best ways to use Mung Beans. It is a... - 123.106
A Hearty Western Casserole
1) In slow cooker, add beef, corn, beans, soup, cheese, milk, onion, and chili powder.
2) Cook covered on low for 1 hour.
3) Serve hot. - 36.1449
Beef Soup With Meatballs
Remove the seeds and chop the peppers.
Mix all ingredients except the butter, soup stock, and the wine.
Form the meat mixture into 48 meatballs and brown them in the butter.
Add the meatballs to the soup stock along with the wine.
Simmer 10... - 44.8888
Nourishing Vegetable And Meat Soup
If you are fond of soups, this soup will definitely be a pleasure for your taste buds. Prepared with meat and vegetables, this soup makes a nourishing meal which can be enjoyed as an appetizer of a main course meal. So, what are you waiting for??? - 109.322
Delightful Taco Soup
Tired of eating the same old tomato soup from a can day after day? Then taco soup will make for a comfy meal on the busiest weeknights. Ready in less than an hour, this soup is a surefire palate pleaser. Just stream the video recipe and get making this yummy... - 105.295
Healthy & Delicious Miso Salmon Soup
Miso is fermented paste made primarily from soy (the fermentation process making it a healthy soy option) that has been shown to help balance hormone levels in women, making it a great seasoning to include during menopause. It has also been shown to have... - 0
Easy To Make Tomato Soup
1. In a pan heat butter add cumin seeds, roasted garlic, carrot slices, roma tomatoes, green pepper, red chili flakes, crushed black pepper and water. Cover with a lid and cook for about 30 minutes. If using a pressure cooker, cook till you hear one... - 0
Singaporean Laksa Soup
Laksa is fusion between Chinese cuisine and Malay cuisine, which happened in Singapore. Laksa is a comfort food for Singaporean, as it is in itself a complete meal, with noodles, meat and soup. Laksa is also very popular in Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia.... - 50.5505
Pasta Fagioli translating to "pasta and beans" is a traditional Italian soup and a common peasant soup. We have since Americanized it by adding in beef or ham. This hearty soup is low in fat and can be switched to a gluten free dish by using gluten free pasta. - 0
Chef Chris Scarduzio, from Table 31 in Philadelphia, makes a hearty gnocchi dish. He also pairs the food with Rhone Valley Wines learns more about that region in France from Daphne Payon. - 98.475
Roasted Corn Broth With Pork Potstickers
In a stock pot heat the olive oil and saute the corn, onion, chilies, and celery in olive oil for 3 to 5 minutes.
Add the garlic, chicken stock, and corn cobs, and boil for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
Remove the cobs.
Stir in the cilantro, and season to... - 40.8808
Betty's Slow Cooker Taco Chicken Dinner -- Superbowl
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Slow Cooker Taco Chicken Dinner. This is a hearty meal that can be served anytime and is a great choice for serving during Playoffs, the Super Bowl, or other sports events. This dish is very similar to King Ranch... - 0