- » Heart Healthy Entree
Heart Healthy Entree Recipes
Enjoy our collection of heart healthy entree recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for heart healthy entree recipes.
Beat eggs and blend with all other ingredients until batter is smooth and just thick enough to coat a spoon.
If batter is too thick, add a little more milk.
Cover and let stand at least 1/2 hour.
Heat a 5- or 6-inch frying pan or crepe pan.
Spray lightly with... - 29.3246
Whole Wheat Crepes
Place all ingredients in a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
Process until mixed thoroughly.
Cover and let mixture sit for 1 hour in refrigerator.
Lightly spray a 6- to 8-inch nonstick skillet or crepe pan with vegetable... - 32.3046
Cheesy Stuffed Potatoes
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Scrub potatoes, pierce with a fork and bake 1 hour, then remove and reduce oven temperature to 375° F.
With a sharp knife, cut a lengthwise "lid" about a half-inch down from top of potato to prepare as an entree.
Scoop pulp out of... - 36.0022
Green Grape And Red Cabbage Slaw
In a large bowl, combine cabbage, radishes, grapes, onions and walnuts.
Toss gently and set aside.
In a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, combine vinegar, oil, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper.
Process 20 seconds.
Add to... - 40.9546
Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms A La Parisienne
1) Set the oven to 375° F.
2) Tear off all leaves from the hearts and remove chokes.
3) Take a buttered shallow casserole and arrange the hearts in it.
4) Fill this with one of the creamed mixtures.
5) Combine bread crumbs with Parmesan... - 38.1081
Rainbow Chicken Salad
1) From the heads of lettuce, remove the hearts. Do not separate or tear the outer leaves.
2) Retain the outer leaves for lettuce bowls in which the salad can be served.
3) Wash the leaves gently. Place on paper towels in the refrigerator until... - 49.074