Healthy Apple Crisp
- » Heart Healthy Apple Crisp
Heart Healthy Apple Crisp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of heart healthy apple crisp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for heart healthy apple crisp recipes.
Caramelized Fruit Crisp
The caramelized fruit crisp is a cooked and baked dessert made with assorted fruits of choice. cooked with sugar and spiced with ginger, the fruits are baked with a topping of flour, oats and maple sugar flavored with cinnamon. - 44.3302
Chicken Curry In A Hurry
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, saute chicken, mushrooms and onion in oil or margarine until chicken is lightly browned on all sides.
Stir in flour, broth and curry powder.
Add apple and parsley.
Pour in milk and water.
Simmer, stirring constantly,... - 37.9408
Celery And Apple Salad
1. Wash, clean and cut celery into 1/2 inch cubes, and transfer into a mixing bowl.
2. Using a knife, dice onion very finely and add to the celery.
3. Using a knife, skin, quarter and deseed the apples. Cut into 1/2 inch cubes and put in the other... - 34.5826
Apple Glazed Leg Of Lamb
Trim fat from lamb.
Place lamb in a large shallow dish.
Combine apple juice concentrate and next 4 ingredients; pour over lamb.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove lamb from marinade, reserving marinade.
Place... - 44.7288
Chicken With Artichokes And Grapes
Chicken With Artichokes And Grapes is ranked 10 th in my favourite food list. The apple juice and red grapes gives the Chicken With Artichokes And Grapes a nourishing taste. - 48.9993
1. In a saucepan melt dripping.
2. Stir in all the other ingredients.
3. Cover with a lid and cook.
4. Shake frequently until cabbage is tender but still crisp and the pan is dry.
5. Serve hot. - 40.1515
Easy Lamb Curry
In a small bowl, combine flour and curry powder.
Place oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onions and celery and saute lightly.
Stir in flour mixture and blend until smooth.
Add broth and ketchup.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer about 1 hour,... - 42.8027