- » Healthy Tossed Salad
Healthy Tossed Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy tossed salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy tossed salad recipes.
Beets are a treat any time of year, but especially in winter when other fresh produce is harder to find. Chef Maxwell shares a recipe for a healthy and colorful salad. - 151.176
Easy Spinach Salad
If spinach is your favorite vegetable, you must try this easy spinach salad. The chef here shows how to make an easy spinach salad by mixing spinach with goat cheese and walnuts. A balsamic vinegar dressing adds zest to the salad and makes it flavorful. If... - 149.501
Roasted Beet And Asparagus Salad
Watch this excellent video and join Chef Maxwell as he shares a recipe for a healthy and colorful salad. See this impressive video and make your own fresh salad with asparagus, beet and salad greens. This video is interesting and surely a must watch! - 145.476
Wegmans Red Quinoa-avocado Salad
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck gives you an introduction to the ancient grain quinoa and how to use it in a great salad to complement your BBQ. If you have been looking for a way to incorporate Quinoa and vegetables into your meal plan then this recipe fits the... - 145.385
Mixed Brown Rice Salad
Mixed Brown Rice Salad is the perfect accompaniment to a meat or fish dish! Refreshing and easy to make, that’s how Patty shows! A video to see for a salad idea! - 142.034
Beet And Corn Salad
This winter why not make some beet, corn and goat cheese salad . Take a look at this fantastic video that shares a simple recipe to toss up an elegant, healthy and delicious salad. The video is interesting to watch and impressed with this fresh and colorful... - 140.601
Raw Food Recipe For Yummy Asian Kale Salad
Take a look at an awesome raw food recipe for Asian kale salad that this video shares. The video presents a super simple dressing that is perfect for an Asian kale salad especially when you are camping or travelling and when you are falling short of time.... - 138.051
Kosambri or carrot salad is a very healthy and delicious way to eat vegetables. It is simple to make and retains all the nutrition. Watch this video and try this simple recipe. - 129.198
When feel like gorging on something healthy and tasty, panzanella can be quite an impressive choice. Greg Patent shows you how to toss up a quick and easy bread salad using leftover bread, cucumber, celery, tomato, bell pepper, red onion and more. And the... - 126.79
Spring Bitter Greens Salad With Sweet Orange Dressing
1. In a bowl, add in baby arugula and watercress.
2. Take the grapefruit, place it above the mixing bowl and peel off the outer skin making sure the inside flesh is still intact.
3. After peeling, make small incisions along each membrane, cut out the... - 125.341
Aphrodisiac Salad & Mojitos
While Giselle Achecar makes her aphrodisiac-laden arugula salad, Ana Cabán stops by the EcoRico Kitchen to make her fab mojitos. Salsa dancing ensues... - 120.129
Crunchy Melange Of Greens
Robin claims this is the most healthy salad made using greens till date. Watch the video and vouch for it as it is surely a salad to indulge in once in a while to refresh your system. - 119.494
Kachumber - Indian Salad
1. In a small bowl, add in all the finely chopped and shredded vegetables.
2. Add in the finely chopped cilantro and season it with roasted cumin powder, salt, lemon juice and red chili powder. Toss well.
3. Serve the bowl of kachumber with 2... - 118.621
Ask Chef Tony - On Going Gluten Free, Episode 15
We're taking a step back to look into gluten. There is a growing awareness of gluten and gluten intolerance and Tony himself has found that gluten may have been affecting his health. So we are embarking on an exploration of gluten and it's impact on health... - 117.043
Halibut With Zucchini & Almond Salad
1. Season the halibut fillet with salt and pepper.
2. In a bowl combine lemon zest and chive, sprinkle mixture over the fillet. Set aside.
3. For Salad – trim the ends of the zucchini make thin ribbons.
4. In a large bowl combine... - 111.16
Raw Organic Detox Salad For Weight Loss Diet
One can not emphasis enough the benefits of eating raw, green leafy vegetables and raw colorful food everyday. Try this delicious raw salad for total health and longevity as it has a plethora of nutrients. - 110.443
Delicious Raw Salad With Dressings
1. For making salad - Chop romaine lettuce, spinach, scallions and cherry tomatoes.
2. For making dressing - In a blender, blend peaches and tomatoes together.
3. Pour it over raw salad.
4. In another cup, combine tahini sauce and water, mix till it is... - 110.142
Indian-style Red Kidney Bean Summer Salad
Summer is the time for light, nutritious, colorful salads which require little or no cooking! This bean salad recipe gives you summer in a bowl! This cold salad is healthy, mildly spiced, vibrant and full of flavors, perfect to accompany your main or good... - 110.129
Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
Combine the classic flavor of a vintage Caesar salad with the potluck goodness of easy pasta recipes with this Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad recipe from Anne Colagioia. Pasta noodles and lean chicken breast provide fat free heartiness to this idea, making it one... - 109.151
Light Potato And Green Bean Salad
1. To make the dressing whisk together all of the dressing ingredients except for the olive oil, sundried tomatoes and scallions.
2. Slowly stream in the olive oil as continue whisking to emulsify.
3. Stir in the scallions and sundried... - 108.717
Simple Roasted Chicken Salad
Roasted chicken salad makes for a delicious one-plate dish, especially on hot summer noons. Packed with dollops of mayo, crunchy pecans, and pleasantly flavored additives, roasted chicken salad makes for a refreshing change from the regular green fare. Sarah... - 108.459
Diane Hoch and Alex Anzalone teach you how to make a delicious and healthy Kale Salad. - 107.899
1. For the Dressing – In a medium bowl pour in lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil and black pepper.
2. In a large salad bowl, place mush greens, strawberries, red onion and fresh basil.
3. Drizzle the dressing over... - 107.636
Crazy Corny Concoction
1. In a mixing bowl, combine corn, tomatoes, cucumber, lemon juice and avocado. Toss it well.
2. Serve it as an appetizer. - 106.859
Apple And Walnut Salad
1. In a large bowl take orange juice, orange zest, honey and olive oil, whisk well.
2. Add in the apples and apricots to the dressing. Toss well, all the ingredients.
3. Stir in the walnuts and toss again.
4. Serve apple and walnut salad... - 106.407
1. Deseed the watermelon and cut into bite size chunks.
2. Thinly slice the onion.
3. Crumble the feta cheese.
4. In a large bowl take watermelon, onion and feta cheese.
5. Drizzle in the balsamic vinegar and mix to combine the... - 105.47
Salad From Jackie's Kitchen
1.Grate the carrots.
2.Dice the cucumber, tomato and avocado.
3.In a large bowl, place the grated carrots and the diced cucumber, tomato and avocado.
4.Add the sunflower and the pumpkin seeds. Give it a toss.
5.In a small plastic bowl... - 105.056
1. In a blender pour in all the dressing ingredients, blend for few minutes.
2. Keep the dressing aside.
3. Arrange the greens in a large bowl; add in the carrots, apples, beetroots, dandelions and sprouts.
4. Drizzle the dressing over... - 104.683
Salads are preferred appetizers all time and here is a recipe to make crunchy and healthy vegetable salad. Check out Jeanie Rose making green salad using lettuce and a few simple flavors. Quick in making and simply delicious! - 104.259
Cucumber And Avocado Salad
1. Chop the onion and cucumber, dice the tomatoes, and keep them in a large bowl.
2. In another bowl mix the avocados along with lemon juice.
3. Toss the avocados in the large bowl of chopped vegetables mix them well.
4. In a small bowl... - 103.967
Cauliflower Rice Salad
1. In a food processor, chop the cauliflower, carrots and red pepper, once done keep it in a large mixing bowl.
2. In the same large mixing bowl combine the chopped vegetables along with coriander seeds, cumin seeds, cayenne pepper and... - 103.412
Healthy Arugula Salad
When you have minimum time to prepare your lunch, this easy arugula salad recipe might come handy. It takes maximum 5-10 minutes to toss up the salad. It also serves you enough health benefits by substituting a regular lunch meal. You can add chicken or... - 101.777
Bow Tie Pasta Salad
This is a light vegetarian pasta dish with tomatoes, olives and feta cheese, is sure to compliment any meal. It's a great dish to eat any time of the year, and can be eaten cold or warm. Since it can be prepared the night before, it works well as a potluck or... - 101.467
Tuscan Kale Salad Fresh From The Garden
1. Take a few leaves of Kale, stack and roll into a small log.
2. With a very sharp knife slice the Kale into very thin slices.
3. Mix lemon juice, mustard, olive oil, salt and red pepper flakes.
4. Toss with the Kale.
5. Add avocado and mix gently. ... - 101.364
Cucumber Dill Salad
Add a refreshing twist to your healthy side dishes with this Cucumber Dill Salad recipe from Tova of Diabetic Survival Kit. With only 5 ingredients total, this super simple dish is the light alternative ideal for any barbecue or potluck. Fat free sour cream... - 101.263
Steak, Tomato And Artichoke Hearts
1. In a large bowl place steak slices, add in artichokes, plum tomatoes and shallots.
2. Pour in the extra virgin olive oil, sprinkle oregano and red pepper. Toss all the ingredients well.
3. Make a bed of lettuce leaves on a serving plate,... - 101.203
Quick Tempeh Lean Salad
This Tempeh Recipe is for a deliciously light and lean tempeh salad. It's super simple and can be prepared in almost no time. Plus it tastes so good that you won't even be thinking about how good for you it is ;) This tempeh recipe is vegan and gluten... - 100.695
1. Chop the romaine lettuce, cut the cherry tomatoes.
2. Slice red bell pepper, salami and provolone.
3. Place all the chopped ingredients in a large bowl.
4. Add in olives and chickpeas, mix well.
5. Sprinkle chili flakes in the mixture... - 100.626
Betty's Tangy Citrus Salad
Here is a unique citrus raisin salad that would definitely impress your guests. Watch this interesting video that shares this excellent salad recipe which is also an awesome way to serve an appetizing salad. The video is truely inspiring and you would... - 100.296
Caesar Salad With Grilled Chicken
If you are dating and want a recipe to impress that someone special, you got to watch this video. In this video, chef Scott reveals a recipe that is very simple but worked wonder. He is making Cesar salad which has a very flavorful homemade dressing that has... - 100.139
Scallion, Potato And Smoked Whitefish Salad
Think healthy salads are boring and tasteless? Then watch this video and change the way you look at healthy salads forever! This yummy whitefish and potato salad is packed with healthy goodness and tastes really nice. The next time your tastebuds demand a... - 100.134
No Mess Massaged Kale Salad
1. In a ziplock bag, take about 2 cups of washed and torn kale leaves.
2. Cut open the avocado and squeeze its flesh in the bag.
3. Squeeze in the lemon juice.
4. Add the salt, onion powder, cayenne pepper and cumin powder.
5. Zip the bag back and... - 99.2639
Rania Batayneh 18 Carrot Gold Salad
1. For Dressing Sauce – mix all the ingredients together and set aside.
2. Heat a pan and spray oil spray, add in the potatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes.
3. In a large bowl take carrots and cabbage. Add in... - 99.1723
Raw Cherry Tomato Olive And Green Bean Salad
Are you looking for simple way to make Raw Cherry ,Tomato, Olive and Green Bean Salad? This recipe is perfect for you. It is a very delicious salad. Luci Lock of Mercola.com shows you how to make a delicious raw summer salad with ripe cherry tomatoes, green... - 98.6539
Healthy Fresh Fruit Salad Tossed With Salad Greens
When mercury rises and appetite drops, something as light, filling and healthy as fresh fruit salad can keep you going. In this recipe video, Betty shares her all time favorite fruit salad recipe that makes for a refreshing change to all the mayo laden raw... - 98.3843
Raw Spring Salad Trio
This salad trio is like spring on a platter! It is like eating some sunshine! The perfect way to welcome the spring and to get rid of the gloom and chill of winter! - 97.7167
Healthy Tomato And Avocado Salad
A yummy salad is definitely the best diet food. It is packed with healthy goodness and flavors. Want to learn how to make a delicious and healthy tomato, avocado and red onion salad? Then watch this video and get ready to pleasantly surprise your tastebuds.... - 97.4481
Organic Mango And Strawberry Salad
Are you looking for a great salad recipe that could be perfectly served over breakfast, lunch or even dinner? The take a look at this mango and strawberry salad. Watch the video to see step by step directives. Defiantly a nice energizing, refreshing and... - 96.7215
Fresh Summer Garden Salad
Can you guess - how useful could be your backyard vegetable garden? The best thing you can have a fresh raw salad each and every day. Make it absolutely home-grown and home-made, by using some simple and easy-to-prepare vinaigrette. Follow the chef and build... - 96.5084
Healthy Organic Garden Salid
This is a cool summer salad. It is full of greens, vegetables and fruits as it’s an organic salad. Moreover, this can be made in minutes and is tasty too! - 95.093
A Big Salad
Diana shows you how to make one of her big, healthy, delicious salads. - 95.0676
Here is how to make an easy nutrient rich and colorful salad for your family. Look at this video that shares an excellent recipe to prepare a with fresh, nutritious salad with kale, swiss chard, romaine lettuce, bell peppers and apple. The salad look really... - 93.5019
1. Chop the tomatoes and lettuce leaves with help of seared knife.
2. Place the tomatoes into a large bowl. Add in basil, extra virgin olive oil, garlic and salt. Toss well and keep aside.
3. In another bowl place lettuce leaves and... - 92.1771
Cashew And Celery Salad
Want to make a vegetarian egg salad? Then watch this video and learn to make an egg salad with the eggs. This yummy recipe is a definite winner when it comes to vegetarian side dishes. Easy and quick to make, this salad is bound to be loved by everyone. - 92.1137
Baby Greens And Feta Salad
For the ones watching calories nothing comes close to a refreshing bowl of salad. This one is nice and easy and packs in greens with tart cranberries and crunchy walnuts ties it all together. Whip up this one to energize and refuel yourself. - 92.0297
Baby Spinach, Pear And Pecan Salad
Grabbing lunch amidst the brouhaha that goes on when you have little kids at home can be a real challenge for moms. In this recipe, Peekaboo mom shows a perfect salad that takes no time to make and is replete with complementing flavors, texture and taste of... - 91.4676
1. Soak the burghul in lemon juice for 20 minutes.
2. In a casserole dish take soaked burghul, parsley, onion, jalapeno pepper and tomato.
3. Season with salt and pepper, mix well.
4. Drizzle olive oil over it and mix all the... - 91.3342
Healthy Fall Wheat Berry Salad
Want to merge health and taste? Enjoy healthy cooking with Stacey Hawkins who makes this easy fall wheat berry salad mixing varieties of greens and vegetables.Get a kiss of good health! - 90.6589
Greek Style Chicken Salad
Luci Lock of Mercola.com shows you how to make a delicious chilled Greek Chicken Salad - perfect for those hot summer days! - 87.9749
Italian Style Fava And Butter Bean Salad With Mint Citronette
If you are a bean lover, this cold fava and butter bean salad with a fresh mint and garlic citronette dressing is definitely going to appeal to your taste buds. It is a salad that you can prepare in advance, leave in the refrigerator, and forget about cause... - 87.4914
Healthy Whole Wheat Pasta Salad
If you are looking for a tasty pasta salad recipe that also promises to be very healthy, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a yummy salad that is quick and easy to make and will not throw you off your diet. Watch the video to... - 84.1858
To made a salad you need a chopping board, a knife, some vegetables and some water. - 81.5042
Pomegranate And Watercress Topped Salad
Restaurant style chef’s salad can be put together at home. And Peekaboo mom shows exactly how to do that. An elaborate salad with layered lettuce, pears, goat cheese, toasted pecans, water cress and pomegranate packs in a wide spectrum of flavors, textures... - 81.2807
Healthy Meal Option- Sweet Salmon Salad
Simple, sumptuous, succulent and sweet, this healthy salmon salad oozes with a slew of flavors and taste. So if you are looking for a dish that is healthy and at the same time doesn't compromise on taste, this is it! Extremely easy to make, tossing up this... - 71.1457
Healthy Avocado Tuna Salad
Amazing Salad for you to watch and great for people who are taking care about their health issue. - 68.9509
Spinach Lettuce Salad With Chopped Egg
1. Wash lettuce, spinach and radichhio well. Make bite size peices.
2. In a salad spinner spin the lettuce and spinach well.
3. Place them in a salad bowl along with onions.
4. In another bowl whisk vinegar, olive oil, garlic, pepper and... - 50.1873
Quinoa With Pine Nuts And Apricots
1. In a medium saucepan add water and boil.
2. Add quina while stirring. Simmer 10 minutes.
3. Turn the heat off. Let quinoa rest in the covered pot for 10 minutes, so that the additional water is absorbed.
4. Transfer the quinoa to a salad bowl and... - 49.1997
Zucchini White Bean Salad
1. In a salad bowl mix all the ingredients well.
2. In another bowl whisk the dressing ingredients and pour it on the salad.
3. Toss so that the ingredients mix well. Check to separate all the zucchini slices.
4. Stand the salad for many hours in the... - 49.0159
French Green Salad
1) In a plastic bag, place cleaned and dried greens in plastic bag, or wrap in plastic film.
2) Place the lettuce bag in refrigerator until crisp and cold, for several hours.
3) Place the salad bowl in refrigerator until chilled.
4) When... - 48.7005
Spinach, Zucchini And Feta
1. In a cooking pot boil water.
2. Add lentils. Cover and cook for 20 minutes over low heat so that the lentils are tender. Be careful not to overcook.
3. In a mesh colander pour the lentils.
4. Run the lentils in cold water. Shake so that excess water... - 48.2688
Spinach Carrot Salad With Yogurt Dressing
1. Wash the spinach well and trim their stems. Tear them in bite size pieces.
2. Spin in a salad spinner.
3. In a salad bowl place the salad. Add onion rings and grated carrots.
4. In another bowl whisk dressing.
5. Pour it on the salad.... - 48.1479
Greek Shrimp And Potato Salad A La Pappas
1. Drain all the boiled potatoes so that excess water is removed.
2. Slightly cool the potatoes so that they can be peeled and sliced.
3. Toss the warm potatoes with olive oil, vinegar, salt, parsley, scallions and green pepper.
4. Bed dinner plates... - 48.0188
Red Leaf Lettuce Garbanzo Salad
1. In a salad bowl place the warm garbanzo beans.
2. In another small bowl whisk the dressing well. Pour it on the beans.
3. Prepare the vegetables.
4. Add vegetables and cheese in the salad.
5. Toss well so that the spinach leaves and lettuce are... - 47.7537
Two Cabbage Cole Slaw
1. Take a large bowl.
2. Mix in it green cabbage, red cabbage, carrots, green peppers and scallions.
3. Take a small bowl and add mayonnaise, yogurt, vinegar, black pepper, and celery seeds.
4. Pour over the salad and toss well to combine... - 47.6044
Thai Turkey Salad
1. Simmer water and poach the turkey for 1 hour in it. Check by piercing a knife to see if the turkey is cooked.
2. Cool the turkey after removing it.
3. Discard its skin and remove it from the bones. Shred it.
4. Simmer the turkey. Add tamari, pepper,... - 47.4333
1. In a bowl mix sweet peppers, corn, cumin, olive oil, salt, pepper, jaiapeno and beans.
2. Toss to coat the beans well.
3. Mix scallions and tomatoes. Toss gently.
4. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
5. Serve Southwestern salad... - 47.3275
Cuttlefish Satay Salad
Cut cuttlefish hoods and tentacles in half lengthways.
Score inside surface of hood pieces.
Combine hoods, tentacles, spices, garlic, lemon grass, leaves, peanut oil and juice in large bowl; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Drain cuttlefish;... - 47.2816
Romaine And Artichoke Salad
1) In a salad bowl,mix together iceberg and Romaine lettuces, onion, artichoke hearts and pimento.
2) Toss gently to combine.
3) In a measuring cup or small mixing bowl, mix together oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
4) Pour the dressing over the lettuce... - 46.8504
Char Grilled Squid With Watercress Salad
Cut squid in half Lengthways; score inside surface of each piece diagonaLLy into 2cm-wide strips.
Combine cumin, dilL, juice, sauces and the oil in smaLL jug; mix weLL.
Combine squid, rind and garlic in Large bowl with haLf of the cumin mixture;... - 45.7809
Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell shares her quick and healthy version of the classic B.B.Q. side dish, Coleslaw. - 45.7081
Warm Salad Of Winter Vegetables
1) Heat separate bowls with lightly salted water.
2) Add the Brussels sprouts, carrots, and potatoes in those individual pots until they are tender but not mushy.
3) Take a medium bowl and mix egg, mustard, vinegar, and celery seeds.
4) Blend... - 45.3335
Rosy Tuna Fruit Salad
1) Dice the apples and quarter the grapes.
2) Chop the walnuts.
3) In a medium bowl, combine apples, grapes, tuna, beans and nuts.
4) Mix well.
5) In a small bowl, stir well the dressing ingredients.
6) Toss the salad into dressing to... - 45.1048
Indonesian Rice Salad
1. In a salad bowl place all the salad ingredients.
2. Whisk the dressing. Pour it on the salad.
3. Toss well so that the salad is well coated.
4. Serve Indonesian rice salad immediately. - 44.7233
Black Bean Jalapeno Salad
1. In a bowl place the black beans.
2. Combine jalapeno pepper, lime juice, salt and pepper, sweet bell pepper and scallions.
3. Toss till the beans are coated well.
4. Serve black bean jalapeno salad with additional cayenne. - 44.6693
White Cabbage Salad
Remove the core of a small head of cabbage.
Cut it into very thin shreds.
Add the juice of 1 lemon, chopped chives and parsley, 1/2 lb. seedless white grapes, and 3 oz. finely shredded almonds.
Put in a covered bowl in the refrigerator.
Beat until... - 44.5716
Broccoli Cherry Salad
Place the broccoli and water in a large microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high power for a total of 6 minutes, or until crisp-tender; stop and stir after 3 minutes.
Plunge the broccoli into a bowl of cold water, drain, and... - 44.2763
Salmon Shell Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Drain salmon, reserving 1 tablespoon liquid, and flake.
Blend mayonnaise, lemon juice, liquid from salmon, horseradish, mustard and salt in large bowl until smooth and of a creamy consistency.
Stir... - 44.232
Chopped Vegetable Salad
1) In a large glass bowl, arrange romaine at eth bottom.
2) Layer remaining ingredients on top of the lettuce.
3) Add the dressing on it and toss well.
4) Serve immediately. - 43.2378
Middle Eastern Tabouli
1. In a large bowl place bulgur. Pour this over boiling water.
2. Let it stand for 30 minutes so that the whole water gets absorbed.
3. Fluff grain with the help of a fork occasionally.
4. Cool bulgar. Add scallions, lemon juice, diced tomato, cooked... - 43.1221
Spinach Salad With Raspberries And Papaya
1) Tear spinach into bite-size pieces
2) In a large bowl add the first five ingredients with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Whisk all the ingredients together.
4) Add spinach to the dressing along with raspberries.
5) Toss the salad... - 43.018
Spinach Bacon And Apple Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients with salt and pepper in jar with tight-fitting lid and shake well.
Refrigerate until ready to use.
Cook bacon in large skillet over medium-high heat until browned and crisp.
Drain well on paper towels.
Crumble and set... - 42.7972
Orange And Grapefruit Segments In Lemon Juice
1) In a shallow dish,prepare the oranges and grapefruit with the help of a sharp knife, so that no juice is lost by slicing off the top and bottom of each fruit,removing all the pith and outer membrane with the peel.
2) Base the fruit on one... - 42.4354
Best Ever Shrimp Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Combine cooled macaroni, celery and shrimp in large bowl.
Combine sour cream, chili sauce, horseradish, mustard, salt, marjoram and onion in small bowl; whip with wire whisk until well blended and of... - 41.3149