- » Healthy Tortilla Roll Up
Healthy Tortilla Roll Up Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy tortilla roll up recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy tortilla roll up recipes.
Easy Cheesy Protein Rich Tortilla Roll Ups
When you think about a tasty and satisfying meal, the image that conjures up in your mind is of a savory cheesy tortilla roll that fulfills not only your appetite but also your nutritional needs being high on protein and calcium. - 0
Roast Beef And Swiss Tortilla Roll Ups
1) Smear each tortilla with 1 tablespoon of salad dressing, covering the entire surface.
2) Place each tortilla with lettuce leaf and half of the roasted beef, cheese and onion.
3) Roll the tortilla tightly.
4) Cut the rolled tortilla in 1... - 32.8777
Apple-pear Tortilla Roll-ups
1. Combine apple, pear, cheese, apple sauce, raisins, lemon juice, and cinnamon.
2. Spread the bottom section of each tortilla with one quarter of the apple-pear mixture. Fold the bottom flap over the filling, the two side flaps inward, and then roll up each... - 32.3533
Jalapeno Roll Ups For Dudes
Mix cream cheese, olives, and jalapenos.
Spread each tortilla with this mixture and roll up.
There should be enough for 8 roll-ups, altogether.
Put them in a plastic bag or wrap in wax paper; refrigerate at least 2 hours, if possible.
Slice each roll-up into... - 33.8917
High Protein Bean And Corn Wraps
Mexican wraps always amaze me in terms of their wide variety as well as taste. There are myriad combinations - both vegetarian and non-vegetarian that could appease the appetite. - 0
Ham And Cheese Roll
Cheesy roll is a favorite and the chef out here is showing an easy ham and cheese roll. He reminds us about a delicious and quick snack for everyone at home. Ideal for a evening snack after school, college or office. A healthy alternative to fried snacks like... - 94.0965
Rolled Tortilla With Chicken Filling
Wrap tortillas tightly in foil; heat in 350° oven 20 minutes.
In saucepan melt butter or margarine; blend in flour and salt.
Add chicken broth.
Cook and stir till mixture thickens.
Add parsley, lemon juice, onion, paprika, nutmeg, and pepper.
Stir in... - 45.3781
Chicken Pecan Roll Ups
1) In a non-stick pan, melt margarine and saute pecans, onion and cumin until onion is tender and pecans are lightly toasted.
2) Take the pan away from heat.
3) Stir in chicken, cream cheese, milk, and 1/4 teaspoon salt to the pecan mixture.
4) Return... - 45.9854
Healthy Two Cheese Enchiladas
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
Spread 1/4 cup salsa in 12x8-inch baking dish.
Combine cottage cheese, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, onions and oregano.
Fill each tortilla with 1/4 cup cheese mixture in center of each tortilla; roll up.
Place, seam side down, over... - 35.2185
Veggies In A Tortilla Blanket
Thinking of a unique appetizer? This should help! Here is the recipe for veggies in a blanket. The recipe is basically a hummus smeared tortilla with vegetables. This literally takes only a few minutes to make. Watch the video, and surely this is going to be... - 111.246
King Ranch Roll Ups
Beat cream cheese in a bowl at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Add chiles and next 3 ingredients; stir well.
Spread over tortillas.
Top with chicken and olives.
Roll up tortillas jellyroll fashion.
Cover with plastic wrap; chill 2 hours.
Cut... - 33.9093
Asparagus Beef Roll Ups
In a small mixing bowl, beat whipping cream until soft peaks form.
Fold in sour cream, horseradish, lemon peel, salt and pepper.
Spread about 2 teaspoons on each tortilla; top with a slice of beef.
Spread with the remaining cream mixture.
Place an asparagus... - 41.0585
Asian Chicken Roll Ups
1 In a small bowl, beat peanut butter,teriyaki baste and glaze,brown sugar,water and oil with a wire whisk until smooth.
2 Spread about 1 1/2 tablespoons peanut butter mixture over each tortilla. Top each with 2 slices chicken, about 1/3 cup lettuce,... - 38.068
Here is a simple recipe for homemade tortillas. Tortillas can be served up fried as tacos, rolled into soft burritos or layered as enchiladas. Today tortillas are used in a variety of ways, when you make them homemade it makes all the difference! - 112.931
Homemade Tortilla Chips
1. In a bowl mix together flour, cornmeal and baking powder.
2. Add shortening, egg, water and work up to form stiff dough. Allow to rest.
3. Knead for about 5 minutes and divide into 4.
4. Roll each part into a 10-inch square, about... - 45.9054
Bean Tortilla Bake
1. Combine pinto beans, navy beans, kidney beans, tomato juice, chili powder, cumin, and garlic in a saucepan. Simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Mash beans until chunky.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4. Place 2 tablespoons of the bean mixture on each tortilla.... - 42.981
Fill flour tortillas with ingredients in order given.
Fold over one end of each tortilla and roll up. - 28.4199
Tortilla Pinwheels With Smoked Turkey
In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt cheese and ricotta.
Spread one-fourth of the cheese mixture on each of the tortillas.
On each tortilla, layer 2 lettuce leaves, 4 turkey slices, 1/4 cup of the tomatoes and 1 tablespoon of the green onions.
Roll up... - 36.4989
Homemade Corn Tortillas
1. In a medium mixing bowl combine the tortilla flour and, if desired, the salt; add water. Stir mixture together with your hands till dough is firm but moist (if necessary, add additional water, 1 tablespoon at a time). Let dough rest for 15 minutes.
2.... - 23.1228
Sausage Filled Tortilla
Crumble pork sausage into 6 x 4 x 1 1/2" dish [8 x 8 x 2" dish].
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high (550 watts) until very little pink remains, 30 to 60 sec [1 1/4 to 1 1/2 min]; break up and drain.
Stir in tomato, chili powder, lemon juice, salt... - 45.4181
Vegetable Tortilla Wraps
1. Combine carrot, zucchini, scallions, red pepper, parsley, basil, garlic, cream cheese, and cottage cheese.
2. Cover and chill for 1 1/2 hours.
3. Place a 3 quarter of the vegetable-cheese mixture in the center of each tortilla. Fold the two side flaps of... - 38.3993
Guacamole With Tortillas
1. To make chili butter, place butter, lemon rind, chili sauce and cumin in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. To make guacamole, place avocado in a bowl and mash with a fork. Stir in tomato, lemon juice and coriander or parsley.
3. Place tortillas in a single... - 36.4581
Cucumber And Alfalfa Tortillas
1. Mix all the salsa ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
2. For the sauce, place the avocado, lime juice and goat's cheese in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Place in a bowl and cover with clear film. Dust with paprika just... - 40.3976
Ham Turkey Spinach Tortilla Wraps
Wraps are healthy and a favorite with all. Check out this video that shares an amazing spinach wrap with fresh spinach, cucumbers and bell peppers along with ham and turkey. Make these wholesome and delicious wraps for your family and amaze them with this... - 118.948
Tortilla Wraps With Hummus And Vegetables
How about hummus wraps for lunch? Here is a really simple recipe video showing you how to make the hummus as well as the wraps. The main ingredient in making the hummus is the garbanzo beans. The wrap is made in a whole grain tortilla, and filled with... - 117.671
Fresh Homemade Flour Tortillas
Packaged frozen tortillas are convenient but there fresh, soft homemade flour tortillas are tastier, cheaper and much better for your rolls and wraps recipes. They are so easy to make and keep well even if frozen. Watch dynamic Ronnie Woo show you how to make... - 133.686
Easy Healthy Pork Tenderloin Fajitas With Peppers
In this recipe, Chef Steven Binks shows you how to make a healthy version of the tex-mex favorite, Pork Fajitas. Learn how to make heart-friendly, low fat, low carb fajitas that everyone can enjoy. Like the restaurant favorite, these fajitas will satisfy your... - 125.623
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Taco Wrap With Greek Yogurt Spread
These healthy wraps are beyond perfect for the Super Bowl, for a light summer lunch or a quick dinner. Beyond perfect for your nagging comfort food craving. Beyond satisfying knowing that this has been turned inside out and made super healthy to keep you on... - 127.222
This Egg roll with vegetables is a complete healthy meal in itself. A wonderful combination of eggs, tortilla and vegetables it is a wonderful idea for your picnic or day outdoors. A quick and easy cooking option on a lazy Sunday. - 33.3936
I got this recipe from a co-worker after having them at a baby shower. They are absolutely wonderful, even if you're like me and NOT fond of spinach. - 31.9115
1. Lay tortilla on flat surface; spread evenly with peanut butter and raspberry spread. Sprinkle with coconut, if desired.
2. Place banana on edge of tortilla; roll up to enclose. Wrap loosely in paper towel. Microwave on High 35 seconds. - 23.8978
Minced Turkey Burger With Salsa And Guacamole
Burgers make a great party food and here in this video the chef tells how to make some interesting burgers using spiced minced turkey. Buns are replaced by tortillas and salsa and guacamole are added to flavor the dish. - 111.723
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, heat the corn oil over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the chicken and cook, turning occasionally, until no longer pink on the outside about 5 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer the chicken to a... - 43.1223
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F. Wrap each tortilla in foil and bake for 10 minutes.
2. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onion, pepper, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are softened, about 2 minutes. Add... - 36.7523
Peanut Butter 'nana Wrap
1. Using a butter knife spread the peanut butter onto the whole wheat tortilla.
2. Place the banana in the centre of the Tortilla. Pour some of the raw honey over the banana.
3. Sprinkle the ground cinnamon over the honey and roll up the... - 102.926
A great combination of vegetables and meat wrapped in a wheat flour tortilla, the Burrito sandwiches are a wonderful treat for your family. A complete healthy meal the Burrito sandwiches are quick and easy to make. It is sure to be a favorite with your kids. - 33.2764
Easy Banana Dog Bites
If you are tired of making banana sandwiches, here is a recipe that will give you a break from sandwiches and the whole family will like it. Weelicious host is making easy banana dog bites and this time also she has her son for helping. She spreads peanut... - 110.095
* Place meat, potatoes, ground beef and water in pot.
* Cover, cook over low medium heat for 20 minutes, until potatoes
* Drain the juice and reserve.
* Mash the meat and potatoes together with a potato masher.
* Mix in ½ teaspoon... - 42.3963
Wheat & Gluten Free: Sweet Chilli Chicken Wrap
Those who eat gluten free or those who have left over barbecue chicken in the refrigerator or who likes wraps or chicken can try this recipe. Gluten free sweet chilli chicken wrap has many reasons to please millions. It has delicious barbecue chicken,... - 100.86
Chicken Fajitas With Worcestershire Sauce
Trim excess for from chicken.
Place chicken between 2 sheets of waxed paper; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Place chicken in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine vinegar, lime juice, Worcester- shire sauce, onion,... - 44.8307
Bean And Tamari Enchiladas
1. In a blender, process the beans over low speed until smooth
2. In a skillet, steam stir the onions and garlic in a litlle waetr till they begin to turn brown; add spices, tamari, lemon juice and beans
3. Heat water in a small skillet and dip the... - 43.0207
Protein Power With Tasty Beef Enchilada
A delicious beef enchilada is one dish you will certainly find on the menu of any Tex-mex joint or Mexican restaurant. The traditional beef enchilada consists of a corn tortilla rolled around a juicy meat stuffing and covered with a hot chili pepper sauce,... - 0
1. For the salmon, preheat the oven to 400 F, line an 8-inch square metal baking pan with wet parchment paper.
2. Using a Microphane grater, remove the zest from the lime and set aside.
3. Wash your hands and cut the salmon into 4-even sized... - 121.687
Fish Tacos With Tomatillo Avocado Cream And Cilantro Rice
Want to try the best fish tacos? These fish tacos are a perfect way to pep up your mealtime with the zing of cilantro and zest of lime giving it the added spark. Also this dish gives you a great chance to add fish into your diet. So make it, serve it and see... - 113.619
Protein Loaded Sausage And Egg Wrap
Ever wondered how to up your daily protein intake? The answer lies in lean meats, egg whites, low fat dairy and nutritious whole legumes and pulses. Combining some of these can result in a protein-rich meal and covering up a good percentage of your daily... - 0
Spicy Cheese And Onion Enchiladas
The chef is making Spicy Cheese And Onion Enchiladas in a very simple way making it easy for anyone and everyone to put together the well known Mexican enchilada. Enchiladas has evolved in different ways, from filling to sauces there are numerous variations.... - 95.5909
If you are constantly looking for cutting calories and have a healthy bite, try this Yam wrap. Packed with nutritious ginger, miso and yam filling, this is wrapped in collard leaf instead of tortilla to make this dish all the more healthy. - 139.12
Scrambled Eggs And Vegetable Burritos
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and green pepper; saute until tender.
Add tomato, 1 cup salsa, com, and black pepper; cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
Position knife blade... - 39.8307
Santa Fe Pork Burritos
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large nonstick skillet; cook over medium-high heat until meat is browned and vegetables are tender, stirring until meat crumbles.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from skillet with a paper towel.
Return meat... - 39.6806
In a large bowl, sift flours together.
Add enough water to make a stiff dough and set aside 1 hour.
Knead dough with a little water until soft.
Divide in to twelve small balls.
Roll into very thin pancakes 4 to 6 inches in diameter, or use a tortilla... - 33.5735
White Bean Enchiladas
Place tomatillos on a large baking sheet; bake at 500° for 7 minutes.
Place 1 tortilla on a baking sheet; bake at 300° for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp.
Break into pieces.
Place tomatillos, tortilla pieces, 1 cup water, 1/2 cup broth, and next 4... - 41.1157
Grilled Steak Fajitas
Have a backyard fiesta with these grilled steak fajitas! It’s easy enough to make for a weeknight meal or a summer grill out in Chicago. - 38.2576
Tofu Tacos With Pineapple Salsa
1. In a medium-size bowl, stir together soy sauce, honey, Basil Oil, Hot Chile Oil, and garlic. Add tofu and stir gently to coat. Set aside; stir occasionally to blend.
2. To prepare pineapple salsa, in a large bowl, mix pineapple, jicama, lime peel, lime... - 32.0759
Ancho Beef Enchiladas
Place chiles on an ungreased baking sheet.
Bake at 400° for 3 minutes.
Cut chiles in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membranes.
Tear chiles into 2-inch pieces.
Combine chile pieces and boiling water in a bowl; cover and let stand 45... - 39.0432
Turkey Cranberry Brie Wraps
1. Warm tortillas according to package directions. Spread 1 1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise over each tortilla. Spread 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce over mayonnaise. Top each with a lettuce leaf, 2 ounces sliced turkey, and 1 ounce sliced cheese. Roll up tortillas. - 24.1565
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cook meat and onions until meat loses red color.
In a saucepan, melt the Velveeta cheese with the tomato sauce, milk, and tomatoes and green chilies.
Pour 1/3 cup of the cheese mixture into the meat, saving the rest.
Heat the vegetable... - 41.4878
Turkey Or Chicken Enchiladas
Mix sour cream and cream of chicken soup.
Divide the mix in half; set one-half aside.
To the other half of the mixture, add the turkey or chicken, green chilies and 1 cup grated cheese.
Spoon mixture onto flour tortillas and roll up.
Put tortillas in 9 x 13... - 36.9208
Easy Breakfast Burrito
Sara Foster partners up with Mission Foods to show you the versatility of tortillas by making an easy breakfast burrito. - 104.013
South Of The Border Bundles
Wrap tortillas tightly in foil.
Heat in a 350° oven for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut cheese into 6 sticks. In a mixing bowl stir together beans, 1/2 cup green onions, chili peppers, and chili powder.
Remove 1 tortilla from foil.
Spread tortilla with about 1/2... - 37.4216
Place pears, apple juice, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until pears are crisp-tender.
Drain the pears, reserving the cooking liquid.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Use a shallow nonstick baking pan, or line a... - 38.3007
Saute half of chicken in 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet until tender; remove from skillet.
Repeat with 1 tablespoon oil and remaining chicken.
Saute peppers, onions and garlic in remaining 1 tablespoon oil until crisp-tender.
Add chicken to skillet; mix... - 33.4683
Jack & Olives Turkey Enchiladas
Mix turkey, tomato, onions, chilies and garlic powder in 15-oz casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (550 watts) 1 min; stir.
Cover tightly and microwave until hot, 30 to 60 seconds longer [1 to 2 min longer]; drain.
Place tortillas in 1 stack [2... - 45.2745
Breakfast Pork Burritos
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a skillet cook sausage until brown.
3. Drain the sausage and reserve drippings in skillet.
4. Keep the sausage aside.
5. To the skillet add vegetables and cook potatoes till brown.
6. Add eggs, cook and... - 40.9097
Chicken Enchiladas easy
For sauce, combine tomato sauce, green chili peppers, sugar, and coriander.
Spray a saucepan with nonstick coating.
Cook onion in the saucepan till tender.
Stir in Neufchatel cheese and milk till smooth.
Stir in chicken or turkey and parsley.
Wrap... - 45.556
Jalapeno Cheese Enchiladas
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Divide ½ cup shredded cheese into 6 equal portions and fill each tortilla with it; roll up the tortillas tight.
3. Spray an 8x8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and place the tortillas very tightly... - 39.941
Banana Dog Bites
For a fun twist on lunch and to alleviate the monotony of day in, day out sammie making for yourself and your kids, try making these Banana Dog Bites. - 112.759
Crumble pork sausage into 2-cup measure [4-cup measure].
Cover loosely and microwave on high (550 watts) until very little pink remains, 1 1/2 to 2 min [2 to 2 1/2 min]; break up and drain.
Stir in bean dip, taco sauce, chili powder, garlic and salt.
Cover... - 42.4272
Banana Breakfast Burrito
A simple breakfast burrito made with a whole grain, high fiber soft tortillas, bananas, natural peanut butter, cinnamon and a host of health add-ons. Perfect as a quick breakfast or a light, healthy dessert. - 98.0916
Portobello Mushroom Fajitas
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, saute 5 minutes or until almost tender. Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic. Reduce heat to medium, and cook for 4 minutes or until bell pepper is crisp-tender, stirring frequently.... - 32.4665
Spicy Bean Enchiladas
Sort and wash beans; place in a Dutch oven.
Cover with water to a depth of 2 inches above beans.
Let soak 8 hours.
Return beans to pan; add 8 cups water and next 3 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 1/2 hours or until... - 42.6132
Melting Chilli Bean Wraps
1. Heat grill to high. Empty beans into a pan, stir in tomatoes, then cook over a medium heat for 5 mins.
2. Divide bean mix between the tortillas, sprinkle over a small handful of cheese, then roll up wraps. Put onto a baking sheet, scatter over another... - 28.1484
Oriental Chicken Wraps
Mix soy, ginger and cornstarch.
Stir in chicken strips.
Cook chicken in skillet with hot oil until done.
Add vegetables to skillet and cook until tender, add oil if needed.
Mix with cooked chicken.
Roll up in warm tortillas and serve - 39.9491
Brown meat and onion; add seasonings.
Dip each tortilla in warm oil.
On each one, spoon 2 tablespoons sauce, a generous tablespoon of filling and a sprinkling of cheese; roll up and place close together in large pan.
Pour remaining sauce and cheese over... - 33.7445
Bean Burritos Deluxe
In a medium bowl, combine the onions, scallions, jalapenos, and oil.
Microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until tender.
Add the beans, chili powder, cumin, oregano, and black pepper.
Place the tortillas between two paper towels.
Microwave on high for 20... - 43.6293
Chicken Fajita Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a saucepan, place chicken and add 2 tablespoons water; cook over medium heat until chicken is thawed and heated through.
4. Combine onion... - 38.6547
Triple Mushroom And Rice Fajitas
Cook brown rice according to package directions, except omit any salt.
Meanwhile, for marinade, in a large plastic bag set in a deep bowl combine the water, lime juice, oil, garlic, cumin, oregano, and salt.
Add sliced mushrooms, sweet pepper strips, and... - 43.8683
Chicken Fajitas With Avocado & Caesar Dressing
1. Slice the chicken on a board with a sharp knife, then put in a large bowl. Grate in the lime zest and squeeze in the juice. Crush the garlic, then add to the chicken with the ground coriander, chilli powder (if using) and seasoning to taste. Stir well,... - 38.7876
Chicken Fajitas With Guacamole And Red Pepper
1. Preheat the oven or toaster oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl keep the chicken breasts and sprinkle with 1/2 lime juice, garlic and black pepper on both sides.
3. Take out the stone, peel and mash the avocado in a serving bowl.
4.... - 47.807
Cheesy chicken Enchiladas
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°.
2) Take a Dutch oven and mix the first 6 ingredients together.
3) Add water and cook the chicken until it becomes soft.
4) Take out the chicken from the broth.
5) Strain the broth and retain 2... - 44.4176
1. Crumble beef into 2-quart microwave-safe casserole; stir in green pepper. Cover with lid; microwave on high 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once during cooking to break up meat. Spoon off fat.
2. Stir in soup, chili powder and... - 26.1915
Enchiladas With Cheese And Kale
1) In skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and sautÃ© the kale and scallions for 5 minutes or until tender.
2) Divide the mixture equally in 8 portions.
3) Arrange the tortillas flat on the working table and place the kale mixture in middle of each.
4)... - 41.944
No Cook Chicken Salad Burritos
1. Put the colander over the mixing bowl. Empty the chicken or turkey into the colander so the liquid drains into the bowl. Throw away the liquid. Put the chicken or turkey into the bowl. Break up the meat using the fork.
2. On the cutting board, use the... - 27.8629
Cook beef and onion until meat is browned and onion is tender; drain off excess fat.
Stir in salt.
Divide meat onto tortillas; top each with a little taco sauce and 2 tablespoons of cheese.
Roll up and place, seam side down, in a 10 x 6 x 2-inch baking... - 42.613
Barbecued Onions For Goodwich
1) In a small skillet, add oil to heat up.
2) Add onion and sauté to make the onions translucent.
3) Pour in barbecue sauce and keep on sautéing by frequent stirring to make the onions completely wilted.
4) Heat up a dry skillet and place... - 35.2111
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease an 11"x 7" 1 x 2" baking dish and set aside.
In a 12 inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the pepper, green onions, and garlic and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or... - 39.5614
Homemade Chicken Enchiladas With Salsa Verda
Make the most your leftover roasted chicken from last night's dinner with this Mexican classic. In this video, Betty shows you how to make chicken enchiladas and the luscious salsa verde just packs a punch to this recipe. Simple enough for a weeknight dinner... - 117.224
Soft Vegetable Tacos
Heat olive oil in heavy large saucepan over medium high heat.
Add onion, red bell pepper, garlic and chili.
Saute until vegetables soften, about 10 minutes.
Add chili powder, cumin and oregano and saute 2 minutes.
Add port and simmer until liquid reduces by... - 39.7285
Chicken Enchiladas With Spinach Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease baking pans.
Dip tortillas one at a time in very hot oil just long enough to slightly darken and soften.
Generously spread a one-inch central strip of each tortilla with shredded cheese, chopped onion, and shredded... - 33.7796
Socir Cream Chicken Enchiladas
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease baking pan.
Simmer chicken breasts in lightly salted water until tender, 20 minutes, and shred.
In a large skillet melt margarine.
Stir in sour cream, mushroom soup, and tomatoes and green chilies.
Set aside... - 42.5228
1. ln a medium-size saucepan, whisk the flour and milk over moderate heat. Cook, stirring frequently, for 7 minutes or until thickened. Stir in 1/4 cup of the cheese and the green onion; cook the sauce 2 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted and the... - 29.4101
Two Cheese Enchiladas
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Thereafter in an 12 x 8-inch baking dish spread 1/4 cup salsa.
3. Combine cottage cheese, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, onions and oregano.
4. Into each tortilla fill with 1/4 cup cheese mixture in center of each... - 41.4338
Pinto Bean Burritos
1. Mash pinto beans.
2. Combine with scallions, oregano, cumin, red pepper, and garlic.
3. Divide bean mixture among the tortillas. Roll up tortillas and place seam-side down in a 9-inch glass pie plate. Top with chopped tomatoes.
4. Cover pie plate with... - 35.0196
Stir Fried Vegetable Burritos
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and next 3 ingredients; stir-fry 3 minutes. Add salsa; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat; stir in cheese.... - 35.5468
Olive Stuffed Enchiladas
Saute" garlic and onion in oil until onion is tender.
Stir in olives, chili powder, and beans.
When mixture is thoroughly blended and hot, remove from heat; add soy bits, and season to taste.
Fry tortillas in oil until lightly browned... - 45.3509
Chicken Enchiladas In Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray an 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine together chicken, salsa and chilies.
4. Fill each tortilla with 1/10th of the mixture.
5. Roll up and place,... - 38.3351