- » Healthy Tortilla Filling
Healthy Tortilla Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy tortilla filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy tortilla filling recipes.
Sausage Filled Tortilla
Crumble pork sausage into 6 x 4 x 1 1/2" dish [8 x 8 x 2" dish].
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high (550 watts) until very little pink remains, 30 to 60 sec [1 1/4 to 1 1/2 min]; break up and drain.
Stir in tomato, chili powder, lemon juice, salt... - 45.4181
Rolled Tortilla With Chicken Filling
Wrap tortillas tightly in foil; heat in 350° oven 20 minutes.
In saucepan melt butter or margarine; blend in flour and salt.
Add chicken broth.
Cook and stir till mixture thickens.
Add parsley, lemon juice, onion, paprika, nutmeg, and pepper.
Stir in... - 45.3781
Healthy Two Cheese Enchiladas
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
Spread 1/4 cup salsa in 12x8-inch baking dish.
Combine cottage cheese, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, onions and oregano.
Fill each tortilla with 1/4 cup cheese mixture in center of each tortilla; roll up.
Place, seam side down, over... - 35.2185
Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl, except the tortillas, and mix well.
Fill the tortillas with the mixture and roll.
Arrange the tortillas on a plate. - 29.0649
Wholesome Whole Wheat Tortilla Wedges
Feel like a pizza, but have no time or patience required to prepare the base? No worries! These interestingly topped Whole Wheat Tortilla Wedges are easy to make and simply delightful to eat. - 0
Raw Corn Tortilla And Taco Shell
If you are on a raw vegan diet, this is one recipe that you must have in your repertoire. A basic recipe for raw corn tortillas. These dehydrated corn tortillas can be used to make wraps, taco shells, tostadas, and corn chips. These staples in your... - 110.278
Quinoa Flour (gluten-free) Tortillas
These delicious, gluten-free tortilla breads make an exciting alternative to regular wheat tortillas, and have the delicious flavour of raw quinoa as well! - 105.735
Chicken Tortilla Sandwich
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Wrap the tortillas in alumi- num foil and heat in the oven for 5 minutes or until warm.
Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 6 inches from the heat.
2 Meanwhile, in a medium-size bowl, combine the chicken, cheese, onion,... - 37.4762
Healthy Style Quesadillas
Spread each tortilla with 1 teaspoon mustard.
Sprinkle with cheese and top with 1 ham slice.
Fold tortilla in half.
In large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, place one or two filled tortillas.
Cook until cheese melts, about 1 minute per side. - 24.4786
Eggs In Tortilla Flowers
Preheat the oven to 325° F.
Invert 4 small custard cups or ovenproof glasses on a baking sheet and coat the bottoms with nonstick cooking spray.
Brush each tortilla with 1/4 teaspoon oil, then cut 8 evenly spaced 2-inch-deep slits around the edge.
Center... - 42.2805
Turkey Stuffed Tortillas
Turkey stuffed tortillas is a meaty tortilla recipe. Prepared with added vegetables and avocado slices, the tortillas are filled with the savory mix and flavored with red pepper sauce and lime juice. Topped with yogurt, it makes a great and savory meal. - 42.3866
Apple-pear Tortilla Roll-ups
1. Combine apple, pear, cheese, apple sauce, raisins, lemon juice, and cinnamon.
2. Spread the bottom section of each tortilla with one quarter of the apple-pear mixture. Fold the bottom flap over the filling, the two side flaps inward, and then roll up each... - 32.3533
Spinach Tortilla Bites
Mix together spinach, onions, dressing mix, mayonnaise, bacon bits, and sour cream.
Spread on tortillas; roll to enclose filling.
Place on cookie sheet, seam side down, wrap in plastic wrap and chill overnight.
Slice into bite-size pieces, about 1/2 inch.
Let... - 31.5701
Smoked Chicken Tortillas
1. Loosely wrap the tortillas in a foil and keep warm in oven.
2. Shred chicken into bite size pieces, wrap in foil, and warm in oven for about 10 minutes.
3. Heat salsa until hot thoroughly but do not boiling.
4. To arrange, fill each... - 37.0806
1. In a medium size nonstick pan, put the sliced onions. Let it become transparent.
2. Add crudely cut thin potatoes.
3. Mix it well.
4. In a bowl, mix the flours, salt and enough water to make a thin paste like liquid.
5. Add this paste to the onion-potato.... - 28.1716
South Of The Border Tortilla Pie
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. Take a 9-inch pie plate and grease it.
3. Halve 2 tortillas and arrange in the pan to form the sides of the pie crust.
4. Place the third tortilla in the center.
5. With a knife or using the metal blade of... - 47.9264
Tex Mex Tortillas
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) In a medium saucepan, bring chili and tomato paste to a boil.
3) Uncover and simmer for 5-10 minutes over low heat until thickened.
4) In a covered baking dish, place tortillas and... - 47.5362
South American Chili Beef In Tortillas
In a large saucepan heat oil over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Saute until tender.
Saute over medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
Add flour; toss with beef cubes until coated.
Add green pepper, tomato sauce, green chilies, vinegar, oregano, cumin... - 44.5991
A Spanish tortilla is definitely much delicious than usual tortilla. In fact, this is not actually a tortilla but you can say a baked omelet. Doesn't it sound delicious? To learn how to cook this super-exotic Spanish tortilla, watch this video. You are going... - 111.274
Tuna Tacos With Corn Tortillas
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) Heat the oil in a 9-inch skillet.
3) Add the garlic and onion and sautÃ© till the onion has turned translucent. This usually takes about 5 minutes.
4) Add the tomato sauce, tomatoes,... - 46.1594
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 46.4115
1) In a 10 inch skillet, mix together the mushrooms, beef, garlic and onion.
2) Cook the ingredients on a medium flame until the meat becomes brown.
3) Stir the mixture to crumble the ingredients.
4) Drain the drippings from the skillet.
5) Now, add... - 44.4534
Fill flour tortillas with ingredients in order given.
Fold over one end of each tortilla and roll up. - 28.4199
Heat margarine in skillet.
Lay flour tortilla in pan.
Quickly spread 1/4 cup cheese and some bacon on half of tortilla.
Flip over empty half and cook on medium-high heat until cheese begins to melt.
Turn over when bottom is lightly browned.
Brown second... - 36.043
Healthy Quinoa Tacos
Tacos can be made of anything! Agreed? Well here’s Katherine in this recipe proving just that!! Here is a recipe for a quinoa taco!! Besides being delicious, this recipe also has great nutritional value, so listen closely to Katherine as she let’s you in... - 123.607
Healthy Braised Pork Tacos With Tomatillo Salsa Verde
For Braised Pork:
1. For pork rub, in mortar and pestle, combine chili powder, paprika, cumin, oregano, garlic powder, salt, chili flakes and ground black pepper. Grind it well.
2. In a mixing bowl, season pork with rub. Mix to coat well.
3.... - 0
Cilantro Fajita - Mexican Basics
Those of you who are looking for a simple recipe of cilantro fajita, should definitely try this one. This is easy to make and cilantro is very healthy. Watch the video as the chef explains the recipe so well. - 103.354
Zesty Cheese Enchiladas
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Wrap the tortillas in aluminum foil and heat in the oven for 10 minutes or until warm, soft, and pliable.
Remove the tortillas from the oven and set aside; raise the oven temperature to 375°F.
In a small bowl, mix together the... - 39.1123
Simple Quesadillas With Scallions
Quesadillas with no effort? Yup, that’s exactly what Katherine demonstrates in this video. This recipe is really quick and calls for just a few ingredients. You can actually get pretty creative with the vegetable fillings in your quesadillas. Watch... - 121.955
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, heat the corn oil over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the chicken and cook, turning occasionally, until no longer pink on the outside about 5 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer the chicken to a... - 43.1223
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F. Wrap each tortilla in foil and bake for 10 minutes.
2. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onion, pepper, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are softened, about 2 minutes. Add... - 36.7523
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Burrito
There’s no excuse for skipping breakfast when you can make a delicious, grab-and-go, egg-filled burrito in 3 minutes. Just scramble egg in a tortilla and microwave to cook. Genius! - 24.4493
Low Calorie Turkey Wraps
Eat healthy and be active! This is the mantra that our chef sticks to making the delicious Turkey wraps. Using low calorie ingredients and no oil he makes delicious wraps that you would savor for long. Try it and taste goodness of turkey and health! - 83.7552
* Place meat, potatoes, ground beef and water in pot.
* Cover, cook over low medium heat for 20 minutes, until potatoes
* Drain the juice and reserve.
* Mash the meat and potatoes together with a potato masher.
* Mix in ½ teaspoon... - 42.3963
Caesar Salad Wrap
The traditional Caesar salad now in a new and exciting role- the Caesar salad wraps. This combination of yummy ingredients all in a wrap is an absolute mouth-watering delight. Enjoy a delicious meal and chill out on your holiday. - 39.1939
Que Sera Quesadillas With Barbecued Chicken
1. Preheat broiler. Place chicken on rack in broiler pan. Spread with some of barbecue sauce.
2. Broil 1 to 2 inches from heat for 2 minutes. Turn chicken over. Spread with more barbecue sauce. Broil 1 to 2 minutes more or until meat is no longer pink in... - 37.4447
Protein Power With Tasty Beef Enchilada
A delicious beef enchilada is one dish you will certainly find on the menu of any Tex-mex joint or Mexican restaurant. The traditional beef enchilada consists of a corn tortilla rolled around a juicy meat stuffing and covered with a hot chili pepper sauce,... - 0
Soft Mexican Tacos
Want to try a Mexican Delicacy today? Watch this video now to learn a must have Soft Mexican Tacos recipe. The dish is different and is sure to impress all. Watch it now. - 105.449
High Protein Bean And Corn Wraps
Mexican wraps always amaze me in terms of their wide variety as well as taste. There are myriad combinations - both vegetarian and non-vegetarian that could appease the appetite. - 0
Salmon Black Bean Quesadillas
1. In a large bowl stir together the salmon, black beans, corn, jalapeno, red onion, cilantro and lime juice.
2. Lay 4 tortillas on a clean countertop. Sprinkle each tortilla with 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese.
3. Top with ½ cup of the bean... - 0
Vegetarian Chili Con Carne
1) Chop onion and peppers.
2) Mince garlic.
3) In a large pot, heat the oil and saute onion and peppers.
4) Add few drops of water, if required to prevent scorching.
5) Add beans and remaining ingredients.
6) Reduce the heat and let it... - 46.349
Spicy Glazed Tempeh Fajitas
Its Friday evening and you want to make a fun filled, tasty dish? Here's a great suggestion, that never fails to impress. Watch chef Heather prepare these Spicy Glazed Tempeh Fajitas that are totally drool worthy. Try this recipe now. - 110.443
Spicy Cheese And Onion Enchiladas
The chef is making Spicy Cheese And Onion Enchiladas in a very simple way making it easy for anyone and everyone to put together the well known Mexican enchilada. Enchiladas has evolved in different ways, from filling to sauces there are numerous variations.... - 95.5909
Hearty Caribbean Black Beans Soup
For all the lovers of homemade soup, this is a right choice. The black bean soup is delicious as well as nutritious and when cooked in Caribbean style, it packs with it the tropical flavor. - 120.529
Chicken Enchilada Quiche
Your friends are going to love the rich blend of ingredients and the subtle flavors in this chicken Enchilada quiche recipe. Quiche all jazzed up with Mexican flavors. Make an impression at your friends gathering with this delicious and easy recipe. - 43.9938
If you are constantly looking for cutting calories and have a healthy bite, try this Yam wrap. Packed with nutritious ginger, miso and yam filling, this is wrapped in collard leaf instead of tortilla to make this dish all the more healthy. - 139.12
The Mojito originated in Cuba in the early part of the twentieth century, and Ernest Hemingway was an early fan of the elegant cocktail served at La Bodeguita del Medio in Havana. - 41.2415
1. In small mixing bowl combine tomato, bell pepper, scallion, chili pepper, and cilantro; set aside.
2. In 10-inch nonstick skillet cook 1 tortilla over medium heat until flexible, about 1 minute on each side. Transfer tortilla to a plate.
3. Top half of... - 32.4664
1. In a bowl, combine liqueur and cornstarch until smooth (use 1 teaspoon cornstarch if using fresh cherries; use 2 teaspoons cornstarch mixed with 2 teaspoons water if using thawed frozen cherries). Stir in preserves, lemon peel, and cherries.
2. To assemble... - 26.4602
1. In a medium-size bowl, coarsely mash beans. Add mayonnaise, vinegar, and chili powder; stir until well blended.
2. Lightly brush both sides of each tortilla with water. Spoon a fourth of the bean mixture over half of each tortilla; evenly sprinkle a fourth... - 27.4741
1. To prepare sauce, in a small bowl, stir cornstarch mixture to recombine. Stir in lime peel, lime juice, honey, coriander, and cumin. Set aside.
2. Brush tortillas lightly with hot water; then stack, wrap in foil, and heat in a 350°F (175°C) oven until... - 31.8364
1) In a bowl, mix together chicken and olives
2) Place the tortilla on the working table.
3) Spoon the 1/8 of the chicken mixture in the center of each tortilla.
4) Roll the tortillas and arrange the flap side down in the slow cooker.
5) In another... - 45.4664
1) In a non-stick pan, brown the beef.
2) Drain of the fat from the pan.
3) Stir in the tomato, enchilada sauces and salt.
4) Cook over slow heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until thickened.
5) Place the tortilla on the working table.
6) Spoon the... - 44.736
Vegan Breakfast Burritos
Here's a vegan breakfast idea for you. The dish is nice and healthy for the first meal of the day although it can be a little tedious to prepare in the mornings. It has the wholesomeness of tofu along with vegetables which can energize you throughout the day. - 75.9458
Cajun Spinach Enchiladas
This famous Enchilada dish comes from Cajun cook Beryl Stokes kitchen and she creates wonder with the dish. The combination of spinach adds a different taste to create an exotic flavor. The next time you want to make something different, you know where to... - 115.98
If you're in the mood to have some Mexican food, you have come to the right place. Check out these yummy Veggie Quesadillas which is one of the most popular dishes from the Mexican cuisine. Chef Bhavna shows how to prepare the veggie quesadillas in a few... - 106.859
Cookin’ Greens - Herbed Cheese And Greens Wrap
This wrap can be made with Cookin’ Greens™ Chopped Rapini, Chopped Spinach or Chopped Kale.Makes 2 large wraps to serve 2-4 people or can be cut in smaller pieces to serve as an appetiser - 38.8086
Stuffed Vegetable Puffs
Let’s take your taste buds for a trip to India! Nikita shows you how to prepare the traditional Indian teat-time snack, samosas! The recipe is a little elaborate and takes a while to prepare, so you will need to plan for this. Watch Nikita as she... - 125.339
Kidney Bean Quesadillas
1) With the help of a fork, combine together the beans, garlic and cilantro (or parsley) in a small mixing bowl. Mash till the ingredients have combined together well. Keep the mixture aside.
2) Cook 1 tortilla in a 9-inch non-stick skillet placed over... - 45.0937
In a medium bowl, combine the lettuce, tomato, cucumber, lemon juice, dill, salt, and pepper.
Evenly spread the hummus on the tortillas, leaving a 1" border.
Evenly divide the tomato mixture among the tortillas and spread over the hummus.
Roll tightly to... - 38.8907
New Mexico Enchiladas
1. To make filling, heat oil in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add onion, chilies and cumin seeds and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until onion is golden and soft. Add spinach, tomatoes and potatoes and cook for 4 minutes or until spinach wilts... - 32.4273
Place pears, apple juice, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until pears are crisp-tender.
Drain the pears, reserving the cooking liquid.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Use a shallow nonstick baking pan, or line a... - 38.3007
Vegetable Cheese Burritos
1. Combine the chopped greens, tomato, feta, onion, bell pepper, garlic and vinegar in a large bowl.
2. Heat a large skillet over high heat. Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon of the oregano over the surface of the skillet. When the oregano is fragrant and just beginning... - 28.0205
Jalapeno Cheese Enchiladas
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Divide ½ cup shredded cheese into 6 equal portions and fill each tortilla with it; roll up the tortillas tight.
3. Spray an 8x8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and place the tortillas very tightly... - 39.941
Vegan Mexican Taco Burger
You don't really have to fly to Mexico to savor the best vegan Mexican taco burger. Hearty, inexpensive, and highly comforting, Maria Jose Ronquillo tell you how to prepare easy vegan tacos at home a la the Mexican style. Prepared using the freshest of... - 108.397
Vegan Breakfast Burrito
Here's an amazing Vegan Breakfast Burrito recipe which you must bookmark as your favorite. The blend of tofu with the other ingredients is irresistible. Watch the video today and surprise your family with this Mexican delicacy. - 108.923
Crumble pork sausage into 2-cup measure [4-cup measure].
Cover loosely and microwave on high (550 watts) until very little pink remains, 1 1/2 to 2 min [2 to 2 1/2 min]; break up and drain.
Stir in bean dip, taco sauce, chili powder, garlic and salt.
Cover... - 42.4272
Hummus Pinwheels With Raw Veggie Crudites
1. Soak garbanzo beans in 6 cups of water with baking soda overnight.
2. Cook the beans in soaked water, covered, for 45 minutes or until they can easily be pierced using a fork.
3. Drain and keep aside ¼ cup water.
4. In a bowl, mix... - 43.8804
Tostadas With Salsa And Guacamole
1. Soak beans overnight in 6 cups of water and baking soda.
2. Cook beans in the boiled soaking water along with bay leaf, onion, garlic, and dried basil for 45 to 60 minutes or until beans turn soft and can be mashed easily with the... - 43.4659
Olive Stuffed Enchiladas
Saute" garlic and onion in oil until onion is tender.
Stir in olives, chili powder, and beans.
When mixture is thoroughly blended and hot, remove from heat; add soy bits, and season to taste.
Fry tortillas in oil until lightly browned... - 45.3509
Microwaved Enchilada Casserole
Soften tortillas by placing between damp paper towels, placing in a plastic bag and microwaving for 45 SECONDS.
Allow to rest in sealed plastic bag while preparing remainder of ingredients.
Crumble beef into casserole.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH,... - 45.0198
Bean And Cheese Turnovers
Prepare Red Salsa.
Mash beans and garlic. (Add 1 to 2 tablespoons reserved bean liquid if beans are dry.)
Place tortillas on ungreased cookie sheet.
Spread about 1/4 cup of the bean mixture on half of each tortilla to within 1/2 inch of edge.
Mix cheeses,... - 41.6685
Bean Burritos Deluxe
In a medium bowl, combine the onions, scallions, jalapenos, and oil.
Microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until tender.
Add the beans, chili powder, cumin, oregano, and black pepper.
Place the tortillas between two paper towels.
Microwave on high for 20... - 43.6293
1) Take a medium skillet and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Heat the skillet over medium flame.
2) Sprinkle cheese on one-half of the tortilla.
3) Top with green pepper, tomato and green onions.
4) Sprinkle remaining cheese and fold... - 41.0022
Scrambled Egg Burritos
1. Spray medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat until hot. Add bell pepper, green onions and red pepper flakes. Cook and stir 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
2. Add egg substitute to vegetables. Reduce heat to low.... - 36.1359
Place tortillas between damp paper towels.
Microwave at High 30 to 45 seconds, or until hot to the touch.
Place 1/4 cup beef mix in center of each tortilla.
Spoon remaining ingredients equally onto tortillas.
Fold one side over filling.
Fold in adjoining... - 40.2709
Brown meat and onion; add seasonings.
Dip each tortilla in warm oil.
On each one, spoon 2 tablespoons sauce, a generous tablespoon of filling and a sprinkling of cheese; roll up and place close together in large pan.
Pour remaining sauce and cheese over... - 33.7445
Blue Corn Stacked Chicken Enchiladas
To prepare the chicken enchilada filling, cut it into large pieces.
Heat the oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat, add the chicken, onion and garlic and saute until the onion is soft, 5 to 10 minutes.
Add the jalapefio, cumin, oregano and broth; cover... - 43.5653
No Cook Chicken Salad Burritos
1. Put the colander over the mixing bowl. Empty the chicken or turkey into the colander so the liquid drains into the bowl. Throw away the liquid. Put the chicken or turkey into the bowl. Break up the meat using the fork.
2. On the cutting board, use the... - 27.8629
Mexican Chicken Napoleons
This easy take on a stacked appetizer will wow your guests with it's delicious Mexican flavor. Stacked in layers, you'd never guess it's light in fat and calories!
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting... - 107.192
Chicken Fajitas With Avocado & Caesar Dressing
1. Slice the chicken on a board with a sharp knife, then put in a large bowl. Grate in the lime zest and squeeze in the juice. Crush the garlic, then add to the chicken with the ground coriander, chilli powder (if using) and seasoning to taste. Stir well,... - 38.7876
Triple Mushroom And Rice Fajitas
Cook brown rice according to package directions, except omit any salt.
Meanwhile, for marinade, in a large plastic bag set in a deep bowl combine the water, lime juice, oil, garlic, cumin, oregano, and salt.
Add sliced mushrooms, sweet pepper strips, and... - 43.8683
1) In a small bowl, place the chilli pepper and cover with boiling water.
2) Let it stand for 15 minutes
3) Discard the stem and seeds.
4) Mince the peppers reserving the soaking water.
5) In skillet, heat the oil and sautÃ© chilli... - 46.7765
Vegetable Cheese Enchiladas
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Wrap the tortillas in alumi-num foil and heat in the oven for 7 to 10 minutes or until softened.
Meanwhile, in a medium-size saucepan of boiling water, blanch thezucchinifor2 minutes oruntil just tender.
Drain, rinse under cold... - 42.2773
Soft Vegetable Tacos
Heat olive oil in heavy large saucepan over medium high heat.
Add onion, red bell pepper, garlic and chili.
Saute until vegetables soften, about 10 minutes.
Add chili powder, cumin and oregano and saute 2 minutes.
Add port and simmer until liquid reduces by... - 39.7285
Socir Cream Chicken Enchiladas
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease baking pan.
Simmer chicken breasts in lightly salted water until tender, 20 minutes, and shred.
In a large skillet melt margarine.
Stir in sour cream, mushroom soup, and tomatoes and green chilies.
Set aside... - 42.5228
1. ln a medium-size saucepan, whisk the flour and milk over moderate heat. Cook, stirring frequently, for 7 minutes or until thickened. Stir in 1/4 cup of the cheese and the green onion; cook the sauce 2 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted and the... - 29.4101
Enchiladas With Cheese And Kale
1) In skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and sautÃ© the kale and scallions for 5 minutes or until tender.
2) Divide the mixture equally in 8 portions.
3) Arrange the tortillas flat on the working table and place the kale mixture in middle of each.
4)... - 41.944
Two Cheese Enchiladas
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Thereafter in an 12 x 8-inch baking dish spread 1/4 cup salsa.
3. Combine cottage cheese, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, onions and oregano.
4. Into each tortilla fill with 1/4 cup cheese mixture in center of each... - 41.4338
Spicy Chicken Tacos
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a blender or food processor; process until blended.
2. Place cilantro mixture and chicken pieces in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal bag and shake to coat chicken. Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours.
3. Prepare grill.
4.... - 38.5479
Spicy Chicken Burritos
In large nonstick skillet, over medium heat, saute onion and bell pepper in margarine until tender.
Add chicken and tomato; stir until heated through.
Remove from skillet; keep warm.
In same skillet, over medium heat, cook Egg Beaters, seasoned pepper and... - 42.1253
Chicken Enchiladas In Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray an 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine together chicken, salsa and chilies.
4. Fill each tortilla with 1/10th of the mixture.
5. Roll up and place,... - 38.3351
1. With a knife, skin the turkey.
2. Put turkey in a 5-quarter slow cooker.
3. In a small bowl mix tomato sauce, chilies, onion, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder and garlic powder.
4. Pour the mixture over turkey.
5. Cook covered on... - 47.8705
Scrambled Huevos Rancheros
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) With the help of a pastry brush, brush half of the oil all over both sides of each tortilla.
3) Arrange the tortillas on a non-stick baking sheet in a single layer and bake in the... - 47.8676
This easy one-dish meal gives me more time to spend with guests. - 33.5865
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large skillet, heat the corn oil.
3) To the hot oil, add the finely chopped onion and cook till tender.
4) To this, add the chili powder and cumin. Mix well.
5) Gradually add the tomatoes,... - 47.2226
Fast Breakfast Burrito: Easy Breakfast For Kids - Weelicious
Yummy! I have no other words to describe this dish. We love breakfast burritos in our home because they're so quick to prepare and are the perfect protein-packed breakfast after a long night's sleep (if we're lucky enough to get one these days) - 0