- » Healthy Tortilla Filling
Healthy Tortilla Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy tortilla filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy tortilla filling recipes.
Rolled Tortilla With Chicken Filling
Wrap tortillas tightly in foil; heat in 350° oven 20 minutes.
In saucepan melt butter or margarine; blend in flour and salt.
Add chicken broth.
Cook and stir till mixture thickens.
Add parsley, lemon juice, onion, paprika, nutmeg, and pepper.
Stir in... - 43.1255
Sausage Filled Tortilla
Crumble pork sausage into 6 x 4 x 1 1/2" dish [8 x 8 x 2" dish].
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high (550 watts) until very little pink remains, 30 to 60 sec [1 1/4 to 1 1/2 min]; break up and drain.
Stir in tomato, chili powder, lemon juice, salt... - 45.4849
Healthy Two Cheese Enchiladas
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
Spread 1/4 cup salsa in 12x8-inch baking dish.
Combine cottage cheese, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, onions and oregano.
Fill each tortilla with 1/4 cup cheese mixture in center of each tortilla; roll up.
Place, seam side down, over... - 33.1431
Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl, except the tortillas, and mix well.
Fill the tortillas with the mixture and roll.
Arrange the tortillas on a plate. - 27.4179
Raw Corn Tortilla And Taco Shell
If you are on a raw vegan diet, this is one recipe that you must have in your repertoire. A basic recipe for raw corn tortillas. These dehydrated corn tortillas can be used to make wraps, taco shells, tostadas, and corn chips. These staples in your... - 108.374
Quinoa Flour (gluten-free) Tortillas
These delicious, gluten-free tortilla breads make an exciting alternative to regular wheat tortillas, and have the delicious flavour of raw quinoa as well! - 107.347
Healthy Style Quesadillas
Spread each tortilla with 1 teaspoon mustard.
Sprinkle with cheese and top with 1 ham slice.
Fold tortilla in half.
In large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, place one or two filled tortillas.
Cook until cheese melts, about 1 minute per side. - 23.3967
Chicken Tortilla Sandwich
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Wrap the tortillas in alumi- num foil and heat in the oven for 5 minutes or until warm.
Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 6 inches from the heat.
2 Meanwhile, in a medium-size bowl, combine the chicken, cheese, onion,... - 36.3621
Eggs In Tortilla Flowers
Preheat the oven to 325° F.
Invert 4 small custard cups or ovenproof glasses on a baking sheet and coat the bottoms with nonstick cooking spray.
Brush each tortilla with 1/4 teaspoon oil, then cut 8 evenly spaced 2-inch-deep slits around the edge.
Center... - 40.3932
Turkey Stuffed Tortillas
Turkey stuffed tortillas is a meaty tortilla recipe. Prepared with added vegetables and avocado slices, the tortillas are filled with the savory mix and flavored with red pepper sauce and lime juice. Topped with yogurt, it makes a great and savory meal. - 40.7723
1. In a medium size nonstick pan, put the sliced onions. Let it become transparent.
2. Add crudely cut thin potatoes.
3. Mix it well.
4. In a bowl, mix the flours, salt and enough water to make a thin paste like liquid.
5. Add this paste to the onion-potato.... - 25.5927
Apple-pear Tortilla Roll-ups
1. Combine apple, pear, cheese, apple sauce, raisins, lemon juice, and cinnamon.
2. Spread the bottom section of each tortilla with one quarter of the apple-pear mixture. Fold the bottom flap over the filling, the two side flaps inward, and then roll up each... - 32.473
Spinach Tortilla Bites
Mix together spinach, onions, dressing mix, mayonnaise, bacon bits, and sour cream.
Spread on tortillas; roll to enclose filling.
Place on cookie sheet, seam side down, wrap in plastic wrap and chill overnight.
Slice into bite-size pieces, about 1/2 inch.
Let... - 32.1829
Tex Mex Tortillas
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) In a medium saucepan, bring chili and tomato paste to a boil.
3) Uncover and simmer for 5-10 minutes over low heat until thickened.
4) In a covered baking dish, place tortillas and... - 45.4087
Smoked Chicken Tortillas
1. Loosely wrap the tortillas in a foil and keep warm in oven.
2. Shred chicken into bite size pieces, wrap in foil, and warm in oven for about 10 minutes.
3. Heat salsa until hot thoroughly but do not boiling.
4. To arrange, fill each... - 38.3679
South Of The Border Tortilla Pie
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. Take a 9-inch pie plate and grease it.
3. Halve 2 tortillas and arrange in the pan to form the sides of the pie crust.
4. Place the third tortilla in the center.
5. With a knife or using the metal blade of... - 48.8887
South American Chili Beef In Tortillas
In a large saucepan heat oil over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Saute until tender.
Saute over medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
Add flour; toss with beef cubes until coated.
Add green pepper, tomato sauce, green chilies, vinegar, oregano, cumin... - 43.2911
A Spanish tortilla is definitely much delicious than usual tortilla. In fact, this is not actually a tortilla but you can say a baked omelet. Doesn't it sound delicious? To learn how to cook this super-exotic Spanish tortilla, watch this video. You are going... - 112.924
Tuna Tacos With Corn Tortillas
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) Heat the oil in a 9-inch skillet.
3) Add the garlic and onion and sautÃ© till the onion has turned translucent. This usually takes about 5 minutes.
4) Add the tomato sauce, tomatoes,... - 45.3888
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Burrito
There’s no excuse for skipping breakfast when you can make a delicious, grab-and-go, egg-filled burrito in 3 minutes. Just scramble egg in a tortilla and microwave to cook. Genius! - 24.0013
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 48.1402
Fill flour tortillas with ingredients in order given.
Fold over one end of each tortilla and roll up. - 26.1174
Heat margarine in skillet.
Lay flour tortilla in pan.
Quickly spread 1/4 cup cheese and some bacon on half of tortilla.
Flip over empty half and cook on medium-high heat until cheese begins to melt.
Turn over when bottom is lightly browned.
Brown second... - 34.3157
1) In a 10 inch skillet, mix together the mushrooms, beef, garlic and onion.
2) Cook the ingredients on a medium flame until the meat becomes brown.
3) Stir the mixture to crumble the ingredients.
4) Drain the drippings from the skillet.
5) Now, add... - 45.6496
Healthy Quinoa Tacos
Tacos can be made of anything! Agreed? Well here’s Katherine in this recipe proving just that!! Here is a recipe for a quinoa taco!! Besides being delicious, this recipe also has great nutritional value, so listen closely to Katherine as she let’s you in... - 114.902
Healthy Braised Pork Tacos With Tomatillo Salsa Verde
For Braised Pork:
1. For pork rub, in mortar and pestle, combine chili powder, paprika, cumin, oregano, garlic powder, salt, chili flakes and ground black pepper. Grind it well.
2. In a mixing bowl, season pork with rub. Mix to coat well.
3.... - 0
Cilantro Fajita - Mexican Basics
Those of you who are looking for a simple recipe of cilantro fajita, should definitely try this one. This is easy to make and cilantro is very healthy. Watch the video as the chef explains the recipe so well. - 106.167
Zesty Cheese Enchiladas
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Wrap the tortillas in aluminum foil and heat in the oven for 10 minutes or until warm, soft, and pliable.
Remove the tortillas from the oven and set aside; raise the oven temperature to 375°F.
In a small bowl, mix together the... - 37.4153
Simple Quesadillas With Scallions
Quesadillas with no effort? Yup, that’s exactly what Katherine demonstrates in this video. This recipe is really quick and calls for just a few ingredients. You can actually get pretty creative with the vegetable fillings in your quesadillas. Watch... - 121.159
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, heat the corn oil over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the chicken and cook, turning occasionally, until no longer pink on the outside about 5 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer the chicken to a... - 41.2526
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F. Wrap each tortilla in foil and bake for 10 minutes.
2. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onion, pepper, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are softened, about 2 minutes. Add... - 37.0345
Low Calorie Turkey Wraps
Eat healthy and be active! This is the mantra that our chef sticks to making the delicious Turkey wraps. Using low calorie ingredients and no oil he makes delicious wraps that you would savor for long. Try it and taste goodness of turkey and health! - 86.0422
* Place meat, potatoes, ground beef and water in pot.
* Cover, cook over low medium heat for 20 minutes, until potatoes
* Drain the juice and reserve.
* Mash the meat and potatoes together with a potato masher.
* Mix in ½ teaspoon... - 43.9623
Que Sera Quesadillas With Barbecued Chicken
1. Preheat broiler. Place chicken on rack in broiler pan. Spread with some of barbecue sauce.
2. Broil 1 to 2 inches from heat for 2 minutes. Turn chicken over. Spread with more barbecue sauce. Broil 1 to 2 minutes more or until meat is no longer pink in... - 36.9526
Authentic Chef's Salad
If you have always wanted to toss up a salad just like a pro, here's your turn to master. It's tasty, healthy and so simple that you will look for excuses to add it to your platter. Betty's version of this salad is extremely simple and sumptuous. Just don you... - 101.593
Soft Mexican Tacos
Want to try a Mexican Delicacy today? Watch this video now to learn a must have Soft Mexican Tacos recipe. The dish is different and is sure to impress all. Watch it now. - 105.384
Caesar Salad Wrap
The traditional Caesar salad now in a new and exciting role- the Caesar salad wraps. This combination of yummy ingredients all in a wrap is an absolute mouth-watering delight. Enjoy a delicious meal and chill out on your holiday. - 40.1521
Salmon Black Bean Quesadillas
1. In a large bowl stir together the salmon, black beans, corn, jalapeno, red onion, cilantro and lime juice.
2. Lay 4 tortillas on a clean countertop. Sprinkle each tortilla with 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese.
3. Top with ½ cup of the bean... - 0
Vegetarian Chili Con Carne
1) Chop onion and peppers.
2) Mince garlic.
3) In a large pot, heat the oil and saute onion and peppers.
4) Add few drops of water, if required to prevent scorching.
5) Add beans and remaining ingredients.
6) Reduce the heat and let it... - 46.003