- » Healthy Thick Vanilla Frosting
Healthy Thick Vanilla Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy thick vanilla frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy thick vanilla frosting recipes.
Vanilla Dairy-free Frosting
How about a low cal frosting for your cakes and desserts? A great healthy option, here is the video for it. A great healthy recipe that tastes just as great! Completely dairy-free it’s surprising how great this can still turn out! Watch and you will... - 104.176
Cocoa-vanilla Frosted Cupcakes
Ever heard of an all-plant ingredient cupcake? Well if not, then here’s you first. This is a special recipe to baking cupcakes. Complete with a frosting, this is great recipe which is absolutely healthy. Watch the video, and surely you are going to be... - 126.219
White Cake With Seven Minute Frosting
White cake with seven minute frosting is a vanilla almond flavored cake. Made with a simple cake batter of eggs, flour, sugar and milk, the white cake is baked in the oven. Finished with a cooked vanilla frosting, it is delicious and dreamy! - 44.6715
Sea Foam Frosting
1. For the sea foam frosting, add all the ingredients except vanilla in a mixing bowl and cook it on a double boiler (a pot with simmering water which touches the base of the bowl) and mix thoroughly for about 7 minutes or until it starts holding up in... - 29.8672
Continental Flair Frosting
Combine sugar and cream in saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat and simmer gently for 6 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add chocolate and stir until chocolate is melted.
Blend in butter and rum extract.
Chill until mixture... - 33.1535
Easy Fudge Frosting
Melt chocolate with butter over boiling water; blend.
Add 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, milk, and salt, all at once; with spoon, beat until smooth.
Cook over low heat, stirring, until mixture bubbles well around edges.
Remove from heat.
Add vanilla and... - 35.2672
Orange Frosted Carrot Raisin Cake
Grease two 8-inch round cake pans with 1/2 teaspoon margarine each; sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon flour and set aside.
Preheat oven to 325°F.
In mixing bowl combine remaining flour with the sugar and baking powder; stir in carrots, raisins, and... - 43.13
Magic Mocha Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) Lightly grease and flour two 8-by-8-by-2-inch layer-cake pans.
3) In a bowl, make cake mix according to package directions, add cinnamon to mix.
4) Bake the cake as per the package directions.
5) Take the cake out of... - 45.4285
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. To prepare the cake, beat the egg yolks until very light and thick. Gradually beat in the honey. Add the vanilla and lemon rind.
3. Sift the baking powder with 1/2 cup of the flour. Combine remaining flour with the carob... - 40.6607
1. Turn the oven to 350°. Put a paper bake cup into each muffin pan cup.
2. Crack the egg into the mixing bowl. Add the cake mix and yogurt. Use the wooden spoon to stir the batter till it is almost smooth. (The batter should be thick.)
3. Use the large... - 24.4914
Sugar Cookie Cutouts
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in cream.
Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or until easy to... - 47.5547
1 Preheat the to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Spray 28-inch layer cake pans with vegetable spray.
3 In a bowl, sift whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, and baking powder together.
4 In a large bowl, beat eggs for about 7... - 41.2654
Chocolate Surprise Cake
Advance Preparation: Slice 1-inch off top of cake; set aside.
Cut down into cake; remove interior, leaving 1-inch thick shell.
In saucepan combine marshmallows, water, and salt.
Cook and stir over low heat till smooth.
Add chocolate and vanilla; stir till... - 39.7561
1. In small saucepan blend together sugar, cocoa and cornstarch in water.
2. Place the pan on a low flame and bring the mixture to a boil, stirring continuously.
3. Take pan off the heat and stir in the margarine and vanilla to get a thick smooth... - 35.8793
Seven Minute Fluff
1) In the top portion of a double boiler, add egg whites, sugar, light corn syrup, water, cream of tartar and salt.
2) Bring the water to rapidly boil for cooking the mixture by beating a rotary egg beater, to form peaks.
3) Remove from... - 41.6232
Iced Liqueur Brownies
Melt the butter and chocolate in a small pan over a very low heat, stirring until blended and taking care not to overheat.
Beat the eggs with the liqueur, essence and sugar in a large bowl, using an electric mixer, until very thick and... - 47.4637
1) Follow the package direction to prepare gingerbread.
2) Preheat oven to 350° F.
3) Use a greased and floured 9-inch square pan to pour the mixture.
4) Place inside oven to bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until center springs back when... - 45.8953
Are you looking for a tasty Chocolate-nut Torte recipe? It is an European specialty, eaten as a Dessert. Was it you or the fragrance of Chocolate-nut Torte that you're making that has drawn me to the kitchen?, were my partner's words. - 47.7832
Walnut Spice Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly grease two 8x11/2 inch layer cake pans with butter.
3. Chop raisins and walnuts coarsely.
4. Add baking soda and boiling water; stir to mix and keep aside.
5. Using a sieve, sift flour,... - 47.3469
Holiday Cut Outs
1) In a bowl, sift in the flour, baking powder and salt.
2) In another bowl, add butter to cream. Stir in water, honey, and the extract.
3) Combine the dry with wet and make dough.
4) Prepare a 2 inches thick log with the dough and set inside... - 43.5233
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a mixer, beat the eggs and sugar until light.
3) Gradually add oil. Beat again.
4) Sift together all the dry ingredients to the egg mix.
5) Now, add pumpkin. Mix gently.
6) To a well greased and... - 47.7608
Devils Food Cake
1. Preheat oven to moderate, 350°F, 180°c, gas mark 4.
2. Grease two 9 inches layer pans with waxed paper.
3. Mix all the dry ingredients together and sift through a fine sieve.
4. In a bowl mix brown sugar, shortening, 1/2 cup... - 46.6297
Cherry Cream Torte
1) Take a small bowl and combine together sugar, margarine and pretzels in it. Mix nicely.
2) Take an 8 inch ungreased baking pan and press the prepared mixture at the bottom of the pan.
3) Take a medium bowl and mix together sour cream, pudding mix,... - 41.3953
In a saucepan, bring honey to a boil.
Remove from the heat; cool to room temperature.
In a mixing bowl, combine honey and sugars; mix well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating -well after each addition.
Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, cloves and... - 44.041
Festive Canadian Supper
1) Place the jelly roll on a cake plate. In a bowl, add jam, marmalade and orange juice. Mix well and brush over the jelly roll.
2) Using a rotary beater, beat the heavy cream with confectioner's sugar, cocoa and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Beat till... - 42.2527