- » Healthy Teriyaki Sauce
Healthy Teriyaki Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy teriyaki sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy teriyaki sauce recipes.
Classic Teriyaki Sauce
Have you been looking for the Classic Teriyaki Sauce recipe? Look no further. Watch the chef prepare this Classic Teriyaki Sauce in this video. We bet you would want to make this Oriental recipe again and again. - 100.148
1. Combine all the ingredients to form the marinade
2. Soak any fish or meat in the marinade for at least 30 minutes before serving - 32.3141
Teriyaki Flank Steak
Combine the Soya sauce, sake or mirin, rice vinegar, sesame oil, garlic and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
Place the steak on a plate and pour the marinade over it; let marinate for 4 to 6 hours in the refrigerator.
Drain the steak well and set aside the... - 36.7439
Grilled Yellow Tail Teriyaki & Pickled Turnip
Here's a video that shows a step by step procedure to prepare this Grilled Yellow Tail Teriyaki and Pickled Turnip. This dish is not only delicious but also visually appealing. Treat your family to this Japanese fish delicacy today by learning it directly... - 142.294
Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs
Combine soy sauce, sherry, water, garlic, and gingerroot or ginger.
Boil 1 minute; cool, Marinate chicken and green onion in soy mixture 30 minutes at room temperature, stirring once to coat all pieces.
Drain; reserve marinade.
Alternate chicken and onion... - 33.3328
Teriyaki Flank Steak
Teriyaki Flank Steak is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Teriyaki Flank Steak dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 40.6203
Teriyaki Sauce With Papaya
In a 2- to 3-quart (1.9- to 2.8-liter) pan, boil soy sauce, sugar, sake, and fresh ginger over high heat, stirring, until reduced to about 1/3 cup (80 ml).
Discard ginger slices.
To serve, spoon sauce over fish.
Top with papaya and candied... - 32.9069
Blend cornstarch with soy sauce in a 1-quart bowl to make a smooth paste.
Add beef broth, wine, ginger and garlic.
MICROWAVE on HIGH 4 to 5 MINUTES, or until clear, stirring after 3 minutes.
Serve with pork, poultry or as a rumaki dip. - 35.7101
1. Take a bowl and mix in all the ingredients and blend well
2. Can be used as a marinade or basting sauce for roast pork or broiled chicken or beef - 31.2564
1. In a blender. combine soy sauce, sake or dry vermouth, sugar, tomato paste, cloves garlic and gingerroot, and blend well
2. Use with chicken, pork or fish - 28.8582
Shrimp In Teriyaki Sauce With Rice
Classic Japanese dish. This video prepares a lovely shrimp with teriyaki sauce. The sauce add a good flavor to the shrimp turning it into a gourmet's delight. This irresistibly yummy dish is easy to prepare and wonderfully tasty. Serve this on a bed of warm... - 102.62
Rare Roast Beef With Teriyaki Sauce
1) Preheat oven at 275°.
2) Rub tenderizer and monosodium glutamate on meat.
3) Puncture with a fork.
4) In a plastic bag put the roast and keep in shallow dish.
5) Mix cider and soy sauce and pour into the bag.
6) Twist tie the bag and... - 40.8913
Salmon Teriyaki With Oyster Sauce
No mood to cook and need something quick to put on your weeknight dinner table. Then take a look at this simple salmon teriyaki recipe. The chef here shows simple step by step instructions to make salmon combined with the flavors of oyster sauce and kikkoman... - 84.267
Pork And Scallion Rolls With Teriyaki Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 200 degrees.
2) Mince just enough ginger to measure 2 tablespoons.
3) Make the marinade by combining together soy sauce, sugar and ginger in a small saucepan. Bring ingredients to a boil over medium-high flame.... - 42.9362
Teriyaki Salmon Kababs
1. In a small bowl pour in sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, ginger and garlic powder and lime juice. Whisk well.
2. Place salmon cubes in a Ziploc bag, pour in the marinade, seal the bag and roll to marinate well.
3. Keep the fish in the... - 119.061
Teriyaki Swordfish Burgers With Sweet Pickled Ginger Salsa
These teriyaki swordfish burgers with pickled ginger salsa may be a little time consuming but well worth the effort in taste. the sowrdfish burgers are prepared with a triyaki sauce mix along with eggs and bread crumbs. Served on buns with teriyaki sauce and... - 45.0781
1) Take a shallow mixing bowl of stainless-steel or glass and mix the teriyaki sauce, 2 teaspoons of water, gingerroot and vinegar thoroughly.
2) Place in the refrigerator with the cover on for 20 minutes or let it remain overnight.
3) Pre-heat... - 42.5984
In small nonmetal bowl, combine steak sauce, teriyaki sauce and mustard.
Use to marinate beef, fish steak, poultry or pork for about 1 hour in the refrigerator. - 20.8524
Grilled Tuna Teriyaki
1 In a shallow dish large enough to hold the tuna, com-1 bine the soy sauce, rice wine, garlic, and ginger.
Place the tuna in the marinade and turn to coat it; cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
2 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 6 inches... - 28.736
Chicken Wings Teriyaki
Place all the ingredients in a large microwave-safe measuring cup.
Microwave 5 to 6 minutes at HIGH.
Pour into a glass bottle.
Cool and refrigerate.
Use as needed. - 26.8413
1) In a non-aluminium shallow medium mixing bowl, combine together the teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, vinegar, gingerroot and garlic. Add he tuna and turn to coat well.
2) Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerator, occasionally turning,... - 40.5872
Chicken Teriyaki With Vegetables
Combine first six ingredients in a shallow glass bowl.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Wipe mushrooms with a clean, damp cloth.
Place chicken, mushrooms, zucchini, tomatoes and onion in prepared mixture.
Stir to coat evenly.
Cover and refrigerate... - 45.4362
Teriyaki Beef With Broccoli
Trim fat from steak; slice steak diagonally into thin strips.
Combine broth and next 4 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add meat; seal bag, and shake until meat is well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, turning bag... - 42.8901
1.Cut steak against the grain diagonally into slices of 1/4 inch.
2.Place steak in freezer for 1 hour prior to cutting to make it easier to cut.
3.Mix the Teriyaki sauce and the seasonings.
4.In the marinade, marinate steak for 60 minutes.
5.On bamboo... - 37.8917
If you ask me, this Island Teriyaki recipe is the best in the world. That is why I am so excited about sharing this with you. Serve this tasty Side Dish as often as you like! The goodness of Beef makes Island Teriyaki a healthy treat. Stop ruminating and make... - 46.8062
1. To make marinade, combine teriyaki sauce, honey, sherry, ginger and garlic.
2. Place fish fillets in a single layer in a shallow dish. Pour marinade over fish. Cover and marinate for 1 hour.
3. Place sesame seeds in a frying pan and cook over medium heat... - 33.261
Chicken And Pasta Teriyaki
In small bowl (not aluminum) combine vinegar, teriyaki sauce, sherry, sugar, gingerroot, and garlic; add chicken and turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
In 9-inch... - 40.977
Halibut Steaks Teriyaki
Thaw halibut steaks if frozen.
Place halibut steaks in plastic bag.
Combine teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, cooking oil, dry mustard, ground ginger, and garlic powder; pour over halibut steaks in bag.
Close bag securely and place bag in pan or bowl.
Marinate... - 36.4715
Place chicken in baking dish.
Drain pineapple; re- serve syrup.
Combine pineapple syrup, teriyaki sauce, honey and brown sugar.
Pour over chicken.
Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Drain chicken; reserve mari- nade.
Melt 1 teaspoon butter in skillet; add oil.
Brown... - 42.5137
Teriyaki Sampler Plate
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Prepare the marinade by mixing all the ingredients. Divide equally among three baking dishes.
3. Make tofu into three slices of 1 ½ inch thickness. Cut the three pieces from corner to corner and... - 45.3644
Ginger Teriyaki Chicken
Cut chicken into cubes and marinade with teriyaki sauce and black pepper powder. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
Heat olive oil in a skillet. Add the chicken with the marinade. Cover with lid until chicken gets thoroughly cooked (approx 5-8 minutes).
Remove lid... - 27.5508
Teriyaki Salmon With Asian Slaw
1. Preheat broiler or prepare grill for direct cooking. Spoon 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce over meaty sides of salmon. Let stand while preparing vegetable mixture.
2. Combine cole slaw mix, pea pods and radishes in large bowl. Combine remaining 2 tablespoons... - 33.4636
Combine teriyaki sauce, green onions, garlic and honey in Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl.
Reserve 1/2 cup of the marinade and refrigerate.
Place flank steak in a zip-top storage bag and pour remaining marinade over meat.
Seal bag and refrigerate 4 hours or... - 41.0666
1. Place fillets in a plastic bag or container with a tight lid and combine teriyaki sauce, sherry and sesame seeds and pour over fillets
2. Marinate for an hour or more, turn the container frequently
3. Broil 5" from heat about 10 minutes per inch of... - 31.7111
Teriyaki Meat Rolls
Mix ground meat, egg, seasoned powder, carrots and onion.
Divide into four equal parts.
Spread each portion onto one sheet of nori as you would when rolling sushi, starting with a thin layer closest to you and ending about 1-1 1/2" from the top end of the... - 35.3276
In a shallow 2-quart glass baking dish arrange fillets.
In a small bowl mix wine and teriyaki sauce.
Pour over fillets.
Sprinkle with green onions and basil.
Cover loosely with plastic warp.
Microwave on High for 8 to 9 minutes or until fish flakes easily,... - 30.4739
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Blend thoroughly to a smooth mixture.
3) Use the marinade to marinate any type of meat. - 30.5535
Fried Pork Rice And Teriyaki Salmon
A fried rice and an already marinated teriyaki salmon! Enough to make a meal for the day. The demonstration lacks a sophistication, but the recipe can be saved! See and know more in the video. - 69.9994
1. In a small bowl, mix bouillon with 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
2. Cut zucchini into bite-size pieces.
3. Into a hot pan, pour the soy mixture and add bean sprouts and onions; cook for 5 minutes with constant stirring.
4. Add the... - 38.3363
Combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, olive oil, ginger, salt, pepper and garlic and mix well.
Add the steak strips to the sauce and stir to coat.
Let stand 2 hours, Place meat strips on skewers and barbecue or broil. - 31.0843
Mix all ingredients except the honey and 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce together thoroughly.
Shape into a loaf.
Put into a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350° about 1 hour, or until pork is cooked.
When loaf is half cooked, blend the 1 tablespoon soy sauce with... - 38.148
Teriyaki Grilled Swordfish
1. In a small saucepan mix the soy sauce, sherry, sugar, garlic, and ginger.
2. Place the saucepan on moderate heat and bring to a boil.
3. Take a shallow glass or enamel pan and strain the sauce into it.
4. Place the fish steaks in the... - 39.9642
Blend and pour over meat.
Refrigerate at least overnight and up to two/three days for strong flavor.
You can multiply/divide portions for the right size batch. - 25.5716
Japanese Teriyaki Tofu
Are you a vegetarian and looking for a vegetarian Japanese recipe? The chef here brings a vegetarian dish that’s a specialty of Japanese cuisine, teriyaki tofu. Thanks to chef for bringing us a vegetarian Japanese dish for all those who want to enjoy the... - 118.048
Green Peppercorn Teriyaki Dressing
In a medium bowl, stir together the soy sauce, mirin, sake and rice vinegar.
Whisk in the peppercorns, ginger and garlic, then whisk in the oil in a thin stream until incorporated.
(The dressing can be made up to 5 days ahead and refrigerated in a sealed jar.) - 28.5881
Broiled Chicken Teriyaki
In a large shallow dish place chicken breasts.
In a small bowl combine wine, water, soy sauce, garlic and ginger; mix well.
Pour over chicken; cover.
Marinate in refrigerator overnight.
Spray broiler rack with vegetable cooking spray; place... - 37.4783
1. Wrap tofu cakes in double layer of dish towels or lots of paper towels. Press tofu by placing on top of them a cutting board weighted with several canned goods (about 3 pounds worth). Let set for 10 or more minutes. Slice each tofu cake into 4 cutlets.
2.... - 37.8211
Microwave Chicken Teriyaki Meal
1) Mix together honey, wine and soy sauce.
2) Set the microwave at HIGH.
3) In a heavy-duty plastic bag, keep the chicken and pour the soy sauce mixture in it.
4) Securely tie the bag.
5) In a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish, place the bag.
6)... - 44.3517
1) Freeze the meat for 1 hour till very firm and slice into very thin strips
2) Into a bowl, mix in the green onion, soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, ground ginger and canned broth
3) Pour this marinade over the steak and marinate for 2 hours
4)... - 40.5657
1. Place the tofu on a pie plate. Weight a second plate with a heavy can or two and place on top of the tofu. Press for at least 15 minutes. Drain the excess water.
2. Place the drained tofu on its side and cut into three equal squares, then in half into... - 30.0839
1. Combine all ingredients except steak and butter in shallow glass baking dish. Add steak, turning to coat with marinade. Cover and allow to marinate in refrigerator at least 6 hours or overnight.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 8 minutes on HIGH.
3.... - 30.5716
Sea Steak Teriyaki
1) In a shallow pan, place the fish steaks in a single layer.
2) In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients, spoon over the fish and marinate at room temperature for 1 hour, turning once.
3) Over a broiler pan, remove and place the fish steaks 3 inches... - 34.0299
Korean Steak Strips Teriyaki
Korean Steak Strips Teriyaki is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 40.9122
Teriyaki Stir Fried Salmon With Crispy Leeks
1. Using a sharp knife, cut the salmon into slices. Place the slices of salmon in a shallow non-metallic dish.
2. Mix together the soy sauce, tomato ketchup, rice wine vinegar, sugar and garlic.
3. Pour the mixture over the salmon, toss well and leave to... - 39.5026
Grilled Salmon Teriyaki With Cucumber Salad
1)Pre-heat the grill to high.
2) In a wide bowl, add the soy, mirin, sugar, ginger and garlic . Stir till the sugar has dissolved completely. Now, place the salmon fillets in the soy mix and coat them thoroughly.
3) In a small... - 45.8541
Chicken Teriyaki Part 1 – Introduction & Preparation
For all those Japanese cuisine fans, here is an excellent traditional chicken teriyaki recipe for you. The chef has divided the videos in 2 parts – Here she provides ingredient details and also shows how you can start preparing the chicken right from the... - 74.1596
Chicken Teriyaki Part 2 – Finishing
This is part 2 of chicken teriyaki video series. Here the chef showcases how the grilled chicken turns out and also provides some quick tips in Filipino. All said, but entire preparation and presentation on one video could have been better. - 70.3327
Veg Beef Teriyaki
1. Using a disc fitted to a mixer bowl, with slicing side facing up, slice meat.
2. Take a large mixing bowl and place slide meat in it.
3. Add lemon juice, soy sauce, instant minced onion and brown sugar to meat slices and stir to mix well.
4.... - 45.5755
1) In a resealable plastic bag,mix together the mirin and soy sauce.
2) Now add the steaks and seal the bag and allow to marinate for about 10 minutes.
3) Snap off the edges from the scallions by trimming, cut into 2-inch pieces, then thinly... - 40.4416
1. Wipe steak with damp paper towels. Trim off any excess fat. Cut steak in half lengthwise. Slice across the grain in very thin slices, no more than 1/4 inch thick.
2. In small bowl, mix well rest of ingredients, except water chestnuts and Scallion Flowers,... - 39.0723
1. Combine MARINADE ingredients. Stir until sugar dissolves. Pour marinade over fish, refrigerate, and marinate for 30 to 60 minutes. Turn fish once.
2. Drain fish and reserve marinade. Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add fish and cook until delicately... - 32.9556
Teriyaki Ginger Chicken Breasts
In a 9-inch microwave-proof dish, stir together soy, sugar, sherry, ginger, and garlic.
Add chicken and turn to coat with marinade.
Cover and let marinate at room temperature for 1 hour, turning chicken over after 30 minutes.
Drain marinade from chicken and... - 37.8174
Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
1) In a shallow glass baking dish, place the chicken breasts.
2) Use a blender or food processor fitted with a steel blade, to combine the remaining ingredients into a smooth puree.
3) Pour this mixture over the chicken breasts to evenly coat.... - 37.6846
Teriyaki Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a bowl add the first 5 ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
3) Add the chicken and turn with a wooden spoon to coat well.
4) Let stand in the marinade for 20 minutes.
5) Drain out the chicken... - 49.1977
Teriyaki Glazed Chicken With Tangy Apricot Ketchup
1. Remove 1 chile from can, mince. Place 1 teaspoon minced chile in a large zip-top plastic bag. Reserve 1/2 teaspoon minced chile, and set aside. Reserve the remaining chiles and sauce for another use. Add teriyaki sauce, 2 teaspoons garlic, and chicken to... - 36.2006
Dissolve the sugar and ginger in the broth and soya sauce in a sauce pan.
Bring to a boil.
Blend the cornstarch in the wine.
Add to the broth and simmer until thickened.
Place salmon in a shallow tray, cover with the sauce and marinade 1 hour,... - 36.8849
Chicken Thighs In Pom Teriyaki
Are you looking out for a simple and delightful recipe with chicken thighs? Here is an amazing video that shows how the chicken thighs are flavored and cooked with a pomegranate teriyaki sauce. The video is very impressive and surely be a wonderful cooking... - 110.569
1. In a small saucepan, bring together soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, flour, wine and mustard to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes Allow to cool.
2. In this liquid marinate fillets for 15 minutes, brush pineapple with the marinade and place... - 38.4229
Teriyaki Beef With Rainbow Vegetables
1. Rub half the garlic onto the beef; sprinkle with pepper and set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Combine the teriyaki sauce ingredients in a small saucepan; cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until the sauce boils and thickens. Remove from the heat; cover... - 30.0853
Tofu Teriyaki Appetizers
In a small pan over medium heat, stir sesame seed until lightly toasted; remove from pan and set aside.
In the pan, stir together Sherry and cornstarch; stir in soy, garlic, brown sugar, dry mustard, and ginger and cook, stirring, over medium heat until... - 41.4729
Sweet Teriyaki Chicken
As my first post on this forum, I would like to share with you all a recipe that is very quick and easy to make (plus my boyfriend really liked it!!).
I use this as a topping for pizza, but it can also be eaten by itself too Roll Eyes - 39.4092
In a bowl, stir together soy sauce, ginger, sugar, and garlic.
Add steak cubes; stir to coat with marinade.
Marinate, covered, overnight in refrigerator.
The next day, drain steak.
Skewer steak cubes and pineapple chunks on small picks.
Broil 3 inches from... - 39.9685
Japanese Beef Teriyaki
1 In a shallow pan, place the steak.
2 In a blender container, add the remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
3 Pour the mixture over the steak and cover the pan.
4 Refrigerate for atleast 1 hour.
5 Preheat the... - 42.6583
1) Using a knife, shop the ginger finely
2) Mince the garlic using a garlic press
3)Into a large bowl mix together the ginger, garlic, sugar, soy sauce and vinegar
4) Using a sharp knife, slice thinly the steak and place into the marinade coating them... - 37.4692
1) Into a medium bowl, add in the soy sauce, vinegar, oil, red pepper flakes, ginger and garlic paste and salt
2) Microware the mixture for 30 seconds
3) Take out from the microwave and ensure the sugar is dissolved
4) Add in the mushrooms and green... - 44.7785
Teriyaki Chicken Thighs
Combine sugar, soy sauce and spices and stir to dissolve sugar.
Save 1/2 of marinade.
To remaining marinade, add 2 pounds of chicken thighs, boneless and skinless.
Marinate, covered, at room temperature 1 hour or overnight in refrigerator.
Pay fry, broil,... - 28.4866
Microwave Teriyaki Chicken
1. Take a glass measuring cup and add soy sauce, sherry, sugar, cornstarch, ginger, garlic and mix well.
2. In a microwave oven, place the glass measuring cup and cook on a setting of HIGH (9) for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes until the mixture becomes clear and... - 42.937
Stir Fry Steak Teriyaki
Cut steak into 1/8-inch strips (cuts best when meat is partially frozen).
Make a marinade of soy sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar and cornstarch.
Add meat to marinade and let stand 15-20 minutes, or longer.
In a 9-inch pie plate combine oil, garlic and... - 41.5814
Teriyaki Baby Back Ribs
Trim the ribs of any excess fat, then place them in a shallow baking pan.
Blend the seasonings together, sprinkle over ribs, pour the water in along the side of the pan.
Cover and bake in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 1 1/4 hours.
Remove the ribs,... - 36.5076
In glass measuring cup, combine soy sauce, sugar, sherry, garlic, cornstarch and ginger.
Cook on HIGH (9) for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until bubbly and clear, stirring frequently.
Arrange chicken pieces in glass baking dish, skin side down, meatiest... - 41.9418
Seared Salmon Teriyaki
1. Combine soy sauce, sake and sugar in cup; stir until sugar dissolves.
2. Rinse and dry salmon. Run fingers over cut surface of salmon; remove any bones that remain. Cut crosswise into 4 pieces.
3. Heat wok over high heat until hot. Add 1 tablespoon oil;... - 35.9432
1) Place beef into large mixing bowl and combine stale bread broken into crumbs.
2) Stir well before adding egg and chopped chives and coriander.
3) Slightly crush OXO cube in and mix well.
4) Now add pepper and dark soy sauce and stir again.
5)... - 45.5426
Grilled Turkey Teriyaki
Combine first 6 ingredients in a shallow dish.
Add turkey cutlets, turning to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove cutlets from marinade, reserving marinade.
Place marinade in a small saucepan; bring to a... - 37.0623
Swanson Teriyaki Pork Kabobs
MIX cornstarch, broth, soy, brown sugar, garlic and ginger in saucepan. Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens.
THREAD alternately pork, mushrooms and onion on 4 long skewers.
GRILL or broil kabobs 20 minutes or until done, turning and brushing often... - 34.6561
1. Mix all ingredients except wings in a large bowl.
2. Rinse and dry wings. Place wings in marinade and refrigerate for at least 1 hour (over night is better).
3. Bake wings at 400°F for 20 minutes. Pour off any liquids. Baste with marinate and broil until... - 32.2167
Place fish in a baking dish large enough to hold the fish in a single layer.
For the marinade, combine soy sauce, sake or dry sherry, sugar, mustard, gingerroot, and garlic.
Pour over fish.
Turn fish to coat it with marinade.
Cover and marinate fish in the... - 33.2749
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Place the fish steaks in a deep dish.
3) In a small bowl, mix together wine, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, oregano and pepper.
4) Pour the dressing over the steaks to coat well.
5) Cover the dish and allow the... - 37.9842
Teriyaki Chicken Wings
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cut the chicken wings in halves, arrange the wings in a plastic sealable bags.
3) In a bowl, mix together soy sauce, wine, sugar, ginger and garlic.
4) Pour the marinade in the plastic bag, and seal.
5) Shake... - 41.65
Chicken Wings Teriyaki
Remove tips from chicken wings (reserve to make stock another time); cut each wing in half at first joint. (Straighten wings by forcing joints until connective tissue snaps. Thread skewers through meat of chicken along bone from wide end of wing to tip.)
In... - 41.6492
Teriyaki Turkey With Oriental Vegetables
1. Halve, deseed and thinly slice the chilli. Put into a small bowl with the garlic, ginger, soy sauce and sunflower oil.
2. Cut the turkey into thin strips. Add to the mixture and mix until well coated. Cover with clingfilm and marinate in the refrigerator... - 41.9232
Teriyaki Appetizer Meatballs
In mixing bowl combine eggs, milk, crumbs, onion, salt, and pepper.
Add beef; mix well.
Shape mixture into 48 meatballs; set aside.
In a 2-cup glass measure blend cornstarch, sugar, and ginger.
Stir in broth, soy, sherry, garlic, and 3/4 cup... - 43.7468
Teriyaki Grilled Steak With Asian Vegetables
1. Use a meat knife or kitchen scissors to cut off all the fat and cartilage from the beef steaks.
2. In a large dish combine 3 tablespoons of the oil with the soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, garlic, and pepper and stir to blend.
3. To this... - 45.2642
Steak Teriyaki Style
1) In a bowl, mix together ginger, sweetener, onion, soy, garlic and water.
2) Place the steak in a glass bowl and marinate with the ginger mixture.
3) Cover with a plastic film, and leave it at room temperature for 3 hours.
4) Turn occasionally... - 40.5236
1. In a large work bowl, combine all marinade ingredients and whisk with a fork to blend well.
2. Add the chicken thighs to the marinade and toss to coat evenly.
3. Allow the chicken to marinate for a minimum of 2 hours at room temperature or... - 46.1297
Teriyaki Lamb Burger
Heat a small nonstick skillet; add onion and cook, stirring constantly, until lightly browned.
In small bowl mix browned onion with remaining ingredients and shape into a patty.
On rack in broiling pan broil patty, turning once, about 7 minutes or until done... - 25.3128
Stir Fry Teriyaki Tofu
1. In 2 separate bowls, place the rice and the bean curd.
2. Pour warm water and let the stand for 60 minutes at least. Drain them.
3. In a bowl, mix cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water and keep aside.
4. With a knife or the metal blade of a food... - 46.0388
Hawaiian Kabobs Teriyaki
1. Season 4 wooden skewers by soaking in lukewarm water for 30 minutes.
2. Thaw the frozen fish fillets for 15 minutes.
3. Cube into 1-inch chunks.
4. Pat them dry on a clean kitchen towel or on paper toweling.
5. In a non metallic... - 45.6558
1. Preheat grill to medium high.
2. In a bowl, put chicken, pour teriyaki sauce, red wine, and soy sauce in it.
3. Drop ginger, olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Massage, and coat chicken evenly with marinade. Allow it to rest for 20... - 104.702
Seafood In Pom Teriyaki Marinade
Here is an amazing video that shows an incredible recipe to make grilled calamari shrimps. The chef here nicely marinates the shrimps in a flavorful pomegranate teriyaki sauce. These grilled shrimps are perfect for any beach party or even a get-together. Try... - 112.531