- » Healthy Teriyaki Sauce
Healthy Teriyaki Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy teriyaki sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy teriyaki sauce recipes.
Classic Teriyaki Sauce
Have you been looking for the Classic Teriyaki Sauce recipe? Look no further. Watch the chef prepare this Classic Teriyaki Sauce in this video. We bet you would want to make this Oriental recipe again and again. - 100.141
1. Combine all the ingredients to form the marinade
2. Soak any fish or meat in the marinade for at least 30 minutes before serving - 32.1957
Teriyaki Flank Steak
Teriyaki Flank Steak is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Teriyaki Flank Steak dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 39.5959
Teriyaki Flank Steak
Combine the Soya sauce, sake or mirin, rice vinegar, sesame oil, garlic and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
Place the steak on a plate and pour the marinade over it; let marinate for 4 to 6 hours in the refrigerator.
Drain the steak well and set aside the... - 34.3053
Grilled Yellow Tail Teriyaki & Pickled Turnip
Here's a video that shows a step by step procedure to prepare this Grilled Yellow Tail Teriyaki and Pickled Turnip. This dish is not only delicious but also visually appealing. Treat your family to this Japanese fish delicacy today by learning it directly... - 143.895
Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs
Combine soy sauce, sherry, water, garlic, and gingerroot or ginger.
Boil 1 minute; cool, Marinate chicken and green onion in soy mixture 30 minutes at room temperature, stirring once to coat all pieces.
Drain; reserve marinade.
Alternate chicken and onion... - 32.1583
Blend cornstarch with soy sauce in a 1-quart bowl to make a smooth paste.
Add beef broth, wine, ginger and garlic.
MICROWAVE on HIGH 4 to 5 MINUTES, or until clear, stirring after 3 minutes.
Serve with pork, poultry or as a rumaki dip. - 35.4377
1. Take a bowl and mix in all the ingredients and blend well
2. Can be used as a marinade or basting sauce for roast pork or broiled chicken or beef - 31.4192
Teriyaki Sauce With Papaya
In a 2- to 3-quart (1.9- to 2.8-liter) pan, boil soy sauce, sugar, sake, and fresh ginger over high heat, stirring, until reduced to about 1/3 cup (80 ml).
Discard ginger slices.
To serve, spoon sauce over fish.
Top with papaya and candied... - 33.7561
1. In a blender. combine soy sauce, sake or dry vermouth, sugar, tomato paste, cloves garlic and gingerroot, and blend well
2. Use with chicken, pork or fish - 28.2285
Teriyaki Salmon Kababs
1. In a small bowl pour in sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, ginger and garlic powder and lime juice. Whisk well.
2. Place salmon cubes in a Ziploc bag, pour in the marinade, seal the bag and roll to marinate well.
3. Keep the fish in the... - 116.688
Shrimp In Teriyaki Sauce With Rice
Classic Japanese dish. This video prepares a lovely shrimp with teriyaki sauce. The sauce add a good flavor to the shrimp turning it into a gourmet's delight. This irresistibly yummy dish is easy to prepare and wonderfully tasty. Serve this on a bed of warm... - 133.919
Rare Roast Beef With Teriyaki Sauce
1) Preheat oven at 275°.
2) Rub tenderizer and monosodium glutamate on meat.
3) Puncture with a fork.
4) In a plastic bag put the roast and keep in shallow dish.
5) Mix cider and soy sauce and pour into the bag.
6) Twist tie the bag and... - 42.0305
Salmon Teriyaki With Oyster Sauce
No mood to cook and need something quick to put on your weeknight dinner table. Then take a look at this simple salmon teriyaki recipe. The chef here shows simple step by step instructions to make salmon combined with the flavors of oyster sauce and kikkoman... - 85.833
Pork And Scallion Rolls With Teriyaki Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 200 degrees.
2) Mince just enough ginger to measure 2 tablespoons.
3) Make the marinade by combining together soy sauce, sugar and ginger in a small saucepan. Bring ingredients to a boil over medium-high flame.... - 42.2449
Teriyaki Swordfish Burgers With Sweet Pickled Ginger Salsa
These teriyaki swordfish burgers with pickled ginger salsa may be a little time consuming but well worth the effort in taste. the sowrdfish burgers are prepared with a triyaki sauce mix along with eggs and bread crumbs. Served on buns with teriyaki sauce and... - 43.5816
In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, flour, wine and mustard.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
Allow to cool.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Place fillets in a nonmetal pan and add marinade.
Cover and... - 38.9413
In small nonmetal bowl, combine steak sauce, teriyaki sauce and mustard.
Use to marinate beef, fish steak, poultry or pork for about 1 hour in the refrigerator. - 18.3953
Grilled Tuna Teriyaki
1 In a shallow dish large enough to hold the tuna, com-1 bine the soy sauce, rice wine, garlic, and ginger.
Place the tuna in the marinade and turn to coat it; cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
2 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 6 inches... - 27.0282
Chicken Wings Teriyaki
Place all the ingredients in a large microwave-safe measuring cup.
Microwave 5 to 6 minutes at HIGH.
Pour into a glass bottle.
Cool and refrigerate.
Use as needed. - 25.6117
Classic Chicken Teriyaki
A sauce based chicken dish compliments a rice or pasta well. If your going to don the Japanese apron then this recipe show in the video is to be tried Easy, simple with step by step video footage! See the video for more! - 94.3534
1) Take a shallow mixing bowl of stainless-steel or glass and mix the teriyaki sauce, 2 teaspoons of water, gingerroot and vinegar thoroughly.
2) Place in the refrigerator with the cover on for 20 minutes or let it remain overnight.
3) Pre-heat... - 42.6081
Chicken Teriyaki With Vegetables
Combine first six ingredients in a shallow glass bowl.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Wipe mushrooms with a clean, damp cloth.
Place chicken, mushrooms, zucchini, tomatoes and onion in prepared mixture.
Stir to coat evenly.
Cover and refrigerate... - 43.6828
Teriyaki Beef With Broccoli
Trim fat from steak; slice steak diagonally into thin strips.
Combine broth and next 4 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add meat; seal bag, and shake until meat is well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, turning bag... - 41.8759
Cut steak into small cubes.
Combine remaining ingredients in a glass bowl.
Add steak and stir to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, or preferably overnight.
Drain, reserving marinade.
Arrange steak in a single layer on a... - 39.6714
1.Cut steak against the grain diagonally into slices of 1/4 inch.
2.Place steak in freezer for 1 hour prior to cutting to make it easier to cut.
3.Mix the Teriyaki sauce and the seasonings.
4.In the marinade, marinate steak for 60 minutes.
5.On bamboo... - 36.972
If you ask me, this Island Teriyaki recipe is the best in the world. That is why I am so excited about sharing this with you. Serve this tasty Side Dish as often as you like! The goodness of Beef makes Island Teriyaki a healthy treat. Stop ruminating and make... - 46.3053
1) In a non-aluminium shallow medium mixing bowl, combine together the teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, vinegar, gingerroot and garlic. Add he tuna and turn to coat well.
2) Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerator, occasionally turning,... - 42.5292
Teriyaki Meat Rolls
Mix ground meat, egg, seasoned powder, carrots and onion.
Divide into four equal parts.
Spread each portion onto one sheet of nori as you would when rolling sushi, starting with a thin layer closest to you and ending about 1-1 1/2" from the top end of the... - 35.2624
1. To make marinade, combine teriyaki sauce, honey, sherry, ginger and garlic.
2. Place fish fillets in a single layer in a shallow dish. Pour marinade over fish. Cover and marinate for 1 hour.
3. Place sesame seeds in a frying pan and cook over medium heat... - 33.5543
Chicken And Pasta Teriyaki
In small bowl (not aluminum) combine vinegar, teriyaki sauce, sherry, sugar, gingerroot, and garlic; add chicken and turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
In 9-inch... - 43.2073
Halibut Steaks Teriyaki
Thaw halibut steaks if frozen.
Place halibut steaks in plastic bag.
Combine teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, cooking oil, dry mustard, ground ginger, and garlic powder; pour over halibut steaks in bag.
Close bag securely and place bag in pan or bowl.
Marinate... - 34.2876
Place chicken in baking dish.
Drain pineapple; re- serve syrup.
Combine pineapple syrup, teriyaki sauce, honey and brown sugar.
Pour over chicken.
Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Drain chicken; reserve mari- nade.
Melt 1 teaspoon butter in skillet; add oil.
Brown... - 42.3549
Teriyaki Sampler Plate
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Prepare the marinade by mixing all the ingredients. Divide equally among three baking dishes.
3. Make tofu into three slices of 1 ½ inch thickness. Cut the three pieces from corner to corner and... - 44.5361
Teriyaki Glazed Chicken With Tangy Apricot Ketchup
1. Remove 1 chile from can, mince. Place 1 teaspoon minced chile in a large zip-top plastic bag. Reserve 1/2 teaspoon minced chile, and set aside. Reserve the remaining chiles and sauce for another use. Add teriyaki sauce, 2 teaspoons garlic, and chicken to... - 33.8468
Teriyaki Salmon With Asian Slaw
1. Preheat broiler or prepare grill for direct cooking. Spoon 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce over meaty sides of salmon. Let stand while preparing vegetable mixture.
2. Combine cole slaw mix, pea pods and radishes in large bowl. Combine remaining 2 tablespoons... - 32.1366
Combine teriyaki sauce, green onions, garlic and honey in Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl.
Reserve 1/2 cup of the marinade and refrigerate.
Place flank steak in a zip-top storage bag and pour remaining marinade over meat.
Seal bag and refrigerate 4 hours or... - 38.8001
1. Place fillets in a plastic bag or container with a tight lid and combine teriyaki sauce, sherry and sesame seeds and pour over fillets
2. Marinate for an hour or more, turn the container frequently
3. Broil 5" from heat about 10 minutes per inch of... - 31.8378
Ginger Teriyaki Chicken
Cut chicken into cubes and marinade with teriyaki sauce and black pepper powder. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
Heat olive oil in a skillet. Add the chicken with the marinade. Cover with lid until chicken gets thoroughly cooked (approx 5-8 minutes).
Remove lid... - 27.5311