- » Healthy Taco Casserole
Healthy Taco Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy taco casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy taco casserole recipes.
Soft Taco Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray an 8x8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a saucepan, brown the meat and drain off the fat.
4. Add taco seasoning and 1-cup water; cook over low heat for about 10 minutes, to... - 38.7967
Tato Taco Casserole
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine crust ingredients.
Press into 1-1/2 quart casserole.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
In skillet, brown ground beef; drain.
Stir in taco sauce; heat through.
Combine meat mixture and cheese; spread over baked... - 44.9692
Healthy Version Of Mexican Casserole
This is a tasty all in one meal that can be made in no time. The varied ingredients add a lovely burst of flavors making it a great dish to serve your guests. - 0
In a casserole, cook onion and butter for about 3 minutes.
Add chicken, taco sauce, salt, and garlic salt.
Cover with a paper towel.
Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, 30 seconds.
Spoon filling into taco shells.
Place tacos to stand upright... - 42.1222
In 1-quart casserole, combine chicken, onion, garlic, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, oregano, salt and pepper.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring after every minute.
Stir in ketchup.
Spoon one-fourth... - 42.5657
1) Into a 32-quart casserole, crumble the turkey and ground chuck.
2) Use wax paper to cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for 5 to 6 minutes, or till the meat is no longer pink. Stir every 2 minutes.
3) Drain the meat properly and then pat with... - 45.0215
Fresh Tomato & Cheese Tacos
Crumble beef in a 1-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with taco mix.
Microwave 5 minutes, stirring twice.
Add water and cover with a paper towel.
Microwave 3 to 5 minutes.
Spoon into taco shells and place in a 12 x 8-inch dish.
Microwave 1 1/2 minutes. - 29.4505
Break ground beef into small pieces in 1-quart casserole.
Sprinkle seasoning mix over beef and cook, uncovered, 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Add water and cook, covered with paper towel, 5 minutes or until most liquid disappears.
Put mixture into taco... - 33.529
Taco Salad With Avacado
1. In a four quart salad bowl, place the beans, tomatoes, greens, oilves and avocado; cover and refrigerate till ready to serve
2. In a deep, one and a half quart casserole, crumble ground beef, add green onions and microwave at HIGH for five minutes... - 38.6547
Taco Salad For Two
Brush tortillas lightly with water to make them more pliable.
Press each tortilla into a small individual casserole sprayed with nonstick coating.
Bake in a 350° oven for 15 to 20 minutes or till light brown.
Meanwhile, cook meat, onion, and garlic till meat... - 47.4047
Taco Salad With Chunky Salsa
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine beef, onion, chili powder, cumin, oregano and salt.
Microwave at High for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring after half the time to break apart.
Stir in beans, dressing and tomato.
Place 1 cup... - 38.9928
Seven Layer Impossible Taco Pie
The Bisquick impossible pie recipe is one of the most iconic casserole recipes, and this video recipe version shows you how to update this vintage dish to make it better for you. This casserole recipe is made better for you thanks to ground chicken, low fat... - 99.363
Taco Dinner Salad
In 1 - qt casserole combine crumbled ground beef and onion.
Microwave at High 4 to 8 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once or twice.
Stir in catsup, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes,... - 39.8281
Mix together all ingredients except cheese and taco or corn chips.
In baking dish layer half of meat mixture, half the broken taco chips, and half the cheese.
Repeat these three layers.
Bake at 350 degrees for twenty minutes. - 29.7048
Microwaved Enchilada Casserole
Soften tortillas by placing between damp paper towels, placing in a plastic bag and microwaving for 45 SECONDS.
Allow to rest in sealed plastic bag while preparing remainder of ingredients.
Crumble beef into casserole.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH,... - 45.0198
Mexican Bean And Pork Casserole
1 Heat the oven at 375 degrees farenheit.
2 In a 10-inch nonstick skillet cook pork and chile over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes stirring freqently until pork loses its pink colour.Drain.
3 In an ungreased 2-quart casserole add pork,beans,taco... - 43.5866
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Lightly grease a shallow baking dish with oil or butter.
3. Line the baking dish with corn chips reserving a few.
4. Crush reserved corn chips and set aside.
5. In a skillet, sauté the ground beef... - 39.4715
In skillet, brown ground beef.
Add 1-1/2 cups of tomato sauce and seasoning mix, stirring to mix well.
Line bottom of 11 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish with 2 cups com chips.
Crush remaining corn chips; set aside.
Spoon meat mixture over corn chips in baking... - 37.7353
Thanksgiving is all about the turkey! But what about the vegetarians? They are the ones who think “there is nothing in this for me.” Watch the video to know how to make a vegetarian turkey. Yes you read correctly, the chef gives an easy step-by-step... - 117.673
Low Carb Baked Chicken With Salsa And Black Beans
Are you looking for a recipe that is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds and is yet healthy and low carb? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn how to make the perfect baked chicken with salsa and black beans. The end product is guaranteed to... - 110.155
Bean And Tamari Enchiladas
1. In a blender, process the beans over low speed until smooth
2. In a skillet, steam stir the onions and garlic in a litlle waetr till they begin to turn brown; add spices, tamari, lemon juice and beans
3. Heat water in a small skillet and dip the... - 43.0207
Tex Mex Chicken Lasagna
Tex Mex Chicken Lasagna is a great way to use up that leftover chicken or rice in the fridge. With the addition of a few additional pantry items, this easy casserole recipe is a great way to make a meal the kids are sure to love. - 104.911
Mexican Shredded Beef
Place brisket in glass casserole dish and add enough water to cover.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Insert probe into liquid.
Cook on HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 2 1/2 hours.
Turn half way through cooking.
Reserve 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
Cut brisket in half... - 36.1222
Mexican Hot Dip
Crumble beef into 2-quart casserole.
Stir in green pepper and taco seasoning mix.
Microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
Stir in cheese, beans, tomato sauce and jalapeno relish.
Microwave,... - 39.2206
South Texas Layered Dip
Spread refried beans on bottom of casserole dish.
Mix sour cream and taco seasoning; spread on top of beans.
Spread with picante; mix avocados with lemon or lime juice and spread over picante; layer tomatoes, onions, cheese, and olives.
Cover, chill, and... - 36.4715
Microwave Mexican Shredded Beef
1. Take a glass casserole dish and add brisket into it. Cover the meat with enough water and wrap a plastic over it.
2. Dip a probe into liquid.
3. In a microwave oven, cook on a setting of HIGH (9), HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 150... - 35.2028
Jack & Olives Turkey Enchiladas
Mix turkey, tomato, onions, chilies and garlic powder in 15-oz casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (550 watts) 1 min; stir.
Cover tightly and microwave until hot, 30 to 60 seconds longer [1 to 2 min longer]; drain.
Place tortillas in 1 stack [2... - 45.2745
Zucchini Mexican Style
1)In a large skillet, add oil and heat.
2)Put in zucchini, onion, celery, carrot, pepper and stir fry for 5 minutes.
3)Pour in the taco sauce and add mustard, pepper, basil, and salt.
4)Add wedges of tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes,
5)This... - 43.1
Quick Mexican Dish
Brown meat and onion; drain.
Add seasonings and corn.
Add soups and tomatoes.
Grease an oblong baking dish.
In bottom of dish crush Doritos to completely cover the bottom.
Add meat mixture, then pour soup mixture over the meat.
Top with... - 42.8907
Extra Hot Beef Chili
1. In a large microwaveable casserole, mix together beef; onion.
2. Cover with a lid or plastic wrap.
3. Place in the microwave and cook at HIGH for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes until beef is lightly browned.
4. Add the remaining ingredients to the beef and... - 47.2916
Crumble pork sausage into 2-cup measure [4-cup measure].
Cover loosely and microwave on high (550 watts) until very little pink remains, 1 1/2 to 2 min [2 to 2 1/2 min]; break up and drain.
Stir in bean dip, taco sauce, chili powder, garlic and salt.
Cover... - 42.4272
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 1 quart casserole and combine together water, lime juice, chili powder, garlic, beef and oregano. Cover using a lid or foil.
3) Wrap tortillas also in foil.
4) Bake tortillas and meat in the oven for... - 47.0125
1. Take a blender jar, add the beans to it and mash or process it on low speed until it becomes smooth.
2. Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°F or 175°C.
3. Take a pan of water and steam and stir the onion and garlic over it until... - 43.5719
Mexican Beef Mix
Crumble ground beef into 3-qt casserole.
Stir in onion.
Microwave at High 6 to 8 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Stir in remaining ingredients; cover.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 4 to 6 minutes, or until... - 48.864
Refried Mexican Beans
1. In a stock pot or sauce pan, soak the beans in sufficient water, overnight.
2. Boil the soaked beans for 1 hour or pressure cook them for 20 minutes until they are fork tender. Drain the beans reserving the liquid and keep aside until... - 37.0337
Chunky Salsa Sauce
In 2-quart casserole, combine onion and garlic.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes, or until onion is tender-crisp.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Microwave, uncovered, at High for 8 to 11 minutes, or until hot and flavors are blended, stirring once... - 43.2418