- » Healthy Sweet Corn Cake
Healthy Sweet Corn Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy sweet corn cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy sweet corn cake recipes.
Banana Corn Fritter
If your bananas have turned brown and if its time either to use them or throw them, then here is a delicious way to use them up. Weelicious host is making delicious banana corn fritters on a pan. She is taking help from her son which means this dish is so... - 109.653
Corn And Potato Cakes
Preheat oven to 400°.
Spray baking sheet with nonstick coating.
Cook potatoes in boiling, salted water until tender, 12-15 minutes.
Drain potatoes and mash coarsely with a potato masher; set aside to cool.
Add corn, bacon, scallions, 1/4 cup panko, parsley,... - 43.0539
A simple to make Banana Cake recipe. - 46.139
Here is a no bake foipra cake recipe with layers of crust, praline, butter cream and chocolate glaze. Watch this impressive video this shares an amazing recipe for a delicious cake. Surprise your guests with this amazing dessert next time. Go for it... - 146.62
Vegan Gluten-free Cupcakes
Shockingly delicious gluten-free, vegan cupcakes made by Emily Joy, Outpost's food ambassador. - 71.5576
Ski Tip Chocolate Cake
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2)Take 2 round cake pans of 8 inch size.
3)Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder, brown sugar, corn syrup, eggs, milk and oil. An electric mixer at medium speed should be used for... - 48.027
Sparkling Butterfly Cake
To make the butterflies, put about 2 teaspoons of the melted chocolate into a small paper pastry bag, then cut a small hole in the bottom of the bag.
Place a small square of wax paper over the diagram for the butterfly wings.
Carefully pipe the chocolate... - 37.3241
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F and grease an 8" x 8" x 2" baking pan. Prepare the Corn Pone batter; bake for 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, core and seed the sweet peppers. Using a small star cutter, cut 1 pepper into stars; chop the remaining one, making 1/2... - 33.562
1) Grease line and flour an 8 inch spring form pan
2) On top of double boiler, place the chocolate and melt slowly
3) Take the bowl of chocolate off the heat and allow to cool slightly
4) Into a bowl add the butter and sugar and cream well using an... - 46.5976
Blood Orange Granita
Ruby-red blood oranges are in season, so I thought that it would be fun to come up with a recipe for them. Granitas are like shaved ice or snow cones, except these aren't made with sugary corn syrup. Instead, they use the sweet juice of the blood oranges and... - 113.254
Framingham Fudge Sauce
Melt chocolate in cream in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Add sugar, salt and corn syrup.
Cook and stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Stir in butter and cinnamon.
Serve warm over cake, pudding, ice... - 38.1081
Date And Nut Chews
I like to prepare Date and Nut Chews and store them away as a healthy snack. If you have a sweet tooth, then this is a great option to do away with those midday sweet cravings. Learned straight out of my grandmom's kitchen, this a fabulous must-try recipe. - 47.2786
Stir-fried Vegetables In Coconut Milk
Are you looking for a simple yet healthy vegetarian dish? Your search ends with Stir-fried vegetables in coconut milk. This dish goes well with plain rice or noodles. You can add color to the dish by decorating it with red chilli cut into the shape of a... - 123.251
Indonesian Fried Tofu And Bean Sprout Salad Tahugoreng
1. Place the bean sprouts in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and let stand for 2 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water; drain well. Dry on paper towels. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or overnight.
2. Dry the tofu cakes on a paper towel. Cut... - 41.6463