- » Healthy Sugar
Healthy Sugar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy sugar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy sugar recipes.
Quick No-sugar Cranberry Oatmeal
If you are a fan of oatmeal breakfasts or need to put oatmeal into you 5-day a week menu, this recipe is just what you need. It is high in fiber and won’t spike your blood sugar levels cause oat is a slow releasing carbohydrate. This is a no-white-sugar... - 134.082
Healthy Raw And Vegan Sugar Cookies
If you are looking for a vegan raw cookie recipe, this video is meant for you. This sugar cookie recipe is not only truly healthy and wholesome, they are perfect to wrap and gift to your vegan friends and family this Christmas. Watch this video tutorial,... - 118.327
Healthy Banana Nut Bread With Zesty Lemon Sugar Glaze
There is no denying that nuts and bananas add a satisfying crunch and a distinctive flavor to breads. Betty bakes up a homely, wholesome banana nut bread that is light and moist and comes drizzled with zesty-sweet lemon sugar glaze. It’s so yum that you are... - 107.967
Tasty Moon Cakes - Part 1: Ingredients & Preparation
Moon cakes, the traditional Chinese snack, usually eaten during the Moon or mid-autumn festival is a delectable treat that you simply can't afford to miss. Yummy pastries filled with red bean or lotus seed paste, this is one dessert that will surely impress.... - 84.5129
Healthy Muffin With Organic Sugar
Are you one of those who prefer having make-ahead plans for breakfast so that you can set the table quickly? Then you should certainly not miss this video. Here the chef provides quick directives to make muffin with couple of basic ingredients and store it in... - 78.8735
Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk
When you don’t have time to go shopping for sweetened condensed milk, the best thing would be Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk. Why buy them when they can be made easily at home? Here is a quick and detailed video on Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk... - 68.4959
Crispy Date Sugar Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 375° and grease a cookie sheet
2. In a large pan, combine the dates with the first ½ cup of granulated sugar, water and 1/4th teaspoon of salt. Bring this mixture to the boil and then reduce heat. Cover this mixture and... - 46.3747
1. Preheat the oven to 350° and grease and flour 2 9x1 1/2-inch round layer pans.
2. In a large mixing bowl, tip in the flour, sugar, baking powder and the salt and mix well
3. Add 3/4th of the milk and the Crisco and mix well by hand... - 45.9718
1. Preheat the oven to 350° and grease and flour 2 - 9x1 1/2-inches round layer pans.
2. In a large bowl, tip in the flour, sugar, baking powder and the salt and mix well. Add one cup milk and Crisco to the mix and beat well again. Use... - 45.7316
In large glass bowl, combine roast, onion, carrot, celery, vinegar, water, wine and spices.
Marinate, covered, in refrigerator 3 days*, turning roast occasionally.
In 2 1/2 quart casserole dish stir together marinade, gingersnap crumbs and brown sugar.
Add... - 44.2247
Whole Wheat Sugar Cookies
Whole Wheat Sugar Cookies is a delicious snack recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 43.4905
1. Grease and flour a baking tray.
2. Sieve flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Rub the fat into the flour with the finger tips.
4. Add the sugar and any other ingredients to be used.
5. Stir in the milk and mix quickly to a soft dough.
6. Turn on to a floured... - 39.8814
Diabetic No Sugar Apple Pie
Be a part of a good health regime,bake this Diabetic Apple Pie.You won't miss the sweetness of sugar in it,Diabetic Apple Pie is perfect combo of the richness of an apple pie & a great tasting low cal dessert. - 37.2145
Sugar Snap Peas And Hearts Of Palm Salad
1. Arrange peas in a vegetable steamer over boiling water. Cover and steam 1 minute or until peas are crisp-tender. Set aside, and let cool.
2. Combine peas, Boston lettuce, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well. Pour Honey-Orange Vinaigrette over... - 29.1078
Makes 1 1/2 to 2 quarts, depending on fruit used.
These measurements can be played with quite liberally, as some fruits contain more natural sugars. - 28.1304
Savory Cornbread (with No Added Sugar)
Isn't it absolutely lovely to bite into a warm slice of heavenly corn bread? Simple but satisfying is what I would call it. The best part is you can make it right at home. Go on...savor the goodness! - 0
Reduced Sugar Fruit Salsa And Cinnamon Chips
What would make for an ideal healthy anytime snack? Yes, you guessed it right - Fruits! Fruits are popular as an any time snack and must be had in their most natural form in order to derive the maximum nutritional benefit from them. - 0
Sugar Snap Peas In A Coconut Crème Mint Sauce
1. Pat dry the tofu and cut the tofu into cubes, remove the strings from the snap peas, and mince the garlic.
2. Chop the shallots and fresh mint leaves and rinse the frozen peas, set everything aside in separate bowls.
3. In a small bowl... - 0