- » Healthy Sugar
Healthy Sugar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy sugar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy sugar recipes.
Quick No-sugar Cranberry Oatmeal
If you are a fan of oatmeal breakfasts or need to put oatmeal into you 5-day a week menu, this recipe is just what you need. It is high in fiber and won’t spike your blood sugar levels cause oat is a slow releasing carbohydrate. This is a no-white-sugar... - 135.804
Healthy Raw And Vegan Sugar Cookies
If you are looking for a vegan raw cookie recipe, this video is meant for you. This sugar cookie recipe is not only truly healthy and wholesome, they are perfect to wrap and gift to your vegan friends and family this Christmas. Watch this video tutorial,... - 119.966
Healthy Banana Nut Bread With Zesty Lemon Sugar Glaze
There is no denying that nuts and bananas add a satisfying crunch and a distinctive flavor to breads. Betty bakes up a homely, wholesome banana nut bread that is light and moist and comes drizzled with zesty-sweet lemon sugar glaze. It’s so yum that you are... - 109.526
Tasty Moon Cakes - Part 1: Ingredients & Preparation
Moon cakes, the traditional Chinese snack, usually eaten during the Moon or mid-autumn festival is a delectable treat that you simply can't afford to miss. Yummy pastries filled with red bean or lotus seed paste, this is one dessert that will surely impress.... - 84.4923
Healthy Muffin With Organic Sugar
Are you one of those who prefer having make-ahead plans for breakfast so that you can set the table quickly? Then you should certainly not miss this video. Here the chef provides quick directives to make muffin with couple of basic ingredients and store it in... - 82.1364
Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk
When you don’t have time to go shopping for sweetened condensed milk, the best thing would be Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk. Why buy them when they can be made easily at home? Here is a quick and detailed video on Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk... - 68.4997
Crispy Date Sugar Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 375° and grease a cookie sheet
2. In a large pan, combine the dates with the first ½ cup of granulated sugar, water and 1/4th teaspoon of salt. Bring this mixture to the boil and then reduce heat. Cover this mixture and... - 46.7892
1. Preheat the oven to 350° and grease and flour 2 9x1 1/2-inch round layer pans.
2. In a large mixing bowl, tip in the flour, sugar, baking powder and the salt and mix well
3. Add 3/4th of the milk and the Crisco and mix well by hand... - 45.7571
1. Preheat the oven to 350° and grease and flour 2 - 9x1 1/2-inches round layer pans.
2. In a large bowl, tip in the flour, sugar, baking powder and the salt and mix well. Add one cup milk and Crisco to the mix and beat well again. Use... - 44.9947
In large glass bowl, combine roast, onion, carrot, celery, vinegar, water, wine and spices.
Marinate, covered, in refrigerator 3 days*, turning roast occasionally.
In 2 1/2 quart casserole dish stir together marinade, gingersnap crumbs and brown sugar.
Add... - 44.4396
Whole Wheat Sugar Cookies
Whole Wheat Sugar Cookies is a delicious snack recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 41.9553
1. Grease and flour a baking tray.
2. Sieve flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Rub the fat into the flour with the finger tips.
4. Add the sugar and any other ingredients to be used.
5. Stir in the milk and mix quickly to a soft dough.
6. Turn on to a floured... - 40.5605
Makes 1 1/2 to 2 quarts, depending on fruit used.
These measurements can be played with quite liberally, as some fruits contain more natural sugars. - 29.7474