- » Healthy Stir Fry Mediterranean Vegetable
Healthy Stir Fry Mediterranean Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy stir fry mediterranean vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy stir fry mediterranean vegetable recipes.
Healthy Rice With Peas And Steamed Vegetable
One of the great way to use up any left-over vegetable in your refrigerator is to try making this quick and no-fuss dish. This one-pot dish is so appeasing and makes for a wonderful, quick and easy weeknight meal. Follow the recipe and stir up this delectable... - 49.5038
1. Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. When oil is hot, add half each of the chopped onion, mushrooms, squash, and thyme. Stir-fry until squash is hot and bright in color (about 3 minutes).
2. Add 1/4 cup (60... - 30.7705
1) Take a medium bowl to mix soup, water, raisins, olives, garlic powder and oregano.
2) Combine all ingredients properly and keep the bowl aside.
3) Take a large nonstick skillet and spray this with vegetable cooking spray.
4) Add... - 46.9322
Couscous With Shrimp And Vegetables
This recipe video is a shout-out to all the couscous lovers out there! The couscous here is served with some spectacularly tasting shrimp and vegetables. Watch and learn excellent dish from this video. Enjoy! - 88.7085
Place wok over medium heat.
When wok is hot, add oil.
When oil is hot, add onion and eggplant; stir-fry for about 30 seconds or until vegetables are coated with oil.
Add water; cover and cook for about 8 minutes, stirring often.
Stir in basil, oregano,... - 39.5339
Bulgarian Veggie Moussaka
When you are looking for a dish that will warm you from head to toe, this Bulgarian favorite can do the trick for you. Heart and delicious, this vegan delight is such a cinch to make and is so good that you won't miss the meat at all. Stream the video to... - 64.5175
1. Into a large saucepan over medium-high heat sauté adding the first five ingredients and season with salt and pepper stirring frequently for 7 or 8 minutes.
2. Stir in pumpkin and broth to combine, then add cumin and coriander and bring broth to a... - 44.1426
Lightly fry the vegetables in the heated cooking oil in the uncovered cooker for about 5 minutes, until they are just brown.
Stir in the garlic, herbs, tomato juice and seasoning.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Reduce... - 45.9767
Mixed Veggies In Caramelized Onion
A colorful veggie delight. This video shows the perfect recipe for a super easy and delicious vegetable side dish. Made with zucchini, bell peppers and olives with caramelized onion. This is a great dish which completes the veggie in take in a diet. Serve it... - 112.868
Polenta And An Asparagus Mushroom Garlic
Looking to prepare a Mediterranean meal? This recipe will have you making Mediterranean meals more often by demystifying the recipe
Directions for preparation:
• Slice the polenta bar into desirable thickness.
• Sprinkle both the... - 39.0267
Vegetable Protein Moussaka
1 In a bowl, place the textured vegetable protein and add the stock.
2 Set aside to soak for 6 minutes.
3 Thoroughly drain through a sieve, discarding the stock.
4 Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C,Gas Mark 4)
5 In a... - 45.9642
Spicy Shrimp On Zucchini Nests
1. Layer the shredded zucchini and yellow squash in a colander, sprinkling it with the salt as you put it in. Set the colander in the sink to drain while you prepare the shrimp.
2. Shell and devein the shrimp.
3. Rinse the squash and drain well.
4. In a large... - 43.0735
Lebanese Vegetable & Chickpea Tagine
Lebanese Vegetable & Chickpea Tagine, is an amalgam of subtle flavors. A wondrous stew of vegetables with chickpea which has fruit and vegetable flavors and nuttiness of almonds. - 45.4056
Mediterranean Butter Rice
Melt 3 tbs butter, add rice and stir and fry well for 5 mins.
Bring the stock to a boil and stir into frying rice, add salt and pepper.
Cover pot with a clean cloth and clamp on the lid.
Cook on a very low heat until there is no liquid left, about... - 35.437
Mediterranean Pasta Salad
1) Cook the pasta as per the instructions given on the packet.
2) In a frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
3) Fry the garlic and onion in the oil till golden.
4) Add the mushrooms and pepper to the pan and cook till tender.
5) Add the... - 46.5859
Comfort Food Mediterranean Style
Nina teaches viewers how to cook her healthy Chicken Rollatine with Tomato Roasted Red Pepper Sauce paired with Cumin Scented Quinoa with Peas and Sauteed Zucchini Zucchini with Garlic, Mint & Feta; a comfort food menu Mediterranean Style. - 112.447
Mediterranean Kibbeh Part 1- Preparation
For all those who thought that cooking Kibbeh or Kibbe at home is almost impossible, this video series is a must watch. The video is in 2 parts - In this video the chef introduces the ingredients and equipment that would be required to make this dish in a... - 118.476
Vegetable Rice Pilaf
1. Place a deep frying pan on medium heat, pour olive oil, add onion, carrot, and garlic cloves in it. Stir and saute for 3 minutes or until lightly brown.
2. Sprinkle cayenne, oil, black pepper, cinnamon, coriander, and cumin in a side of pan. Mix... - 105.483
Cashew Nut Moussaka
1. Put the aubergine slices on to a large baking tray which has been lightly brushed with 1/2 teaspoon of the oil. Brush the tops of the aubergine slices with another 1/2 teaspoon of the oil. Bake in a preheated oven at Gas Mark 5,375°F, 190°C for 1G... - 36.1836
Super Veggie And Salmon Lasagna
Healthy and delicious Lasagna recipe made with Salmon & Veggie ( courgettes, aubergines, carrots, onion, tomatoes, peper) . - 46.9372
Tomato Rich Moussaka
Sprinkle the aubergine slices with salt and leave for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the onion and garlic and fry until the onion is soft but not brown.
Add the meat and fry until it is evenly browned.
Stir in the tomatoes, tomato... - 43.441
İmam bayıldı is one of the most popular olive oil dishes of Turkish cuisine. It literally translates as "imam (the priest) fainted." The rumor goes that imam faints, out of stinginess, when he learns the amount of olive oil used to make this dish.
İmam... - 45.1067
Cut 4 unpeeled, medium-sized aubergines into slices 1/2 inch thick.
To prevent discoloration, rub each slice with the 1/2 lemon and then with salt.
Stack the slices on absorbent paper, cover with a plate, put a weight on top and let stand until the moisture... - 43.7022
Potato Mushroom Cakes With Cumin
1) In a small bowl, pour in 1/2 cup of hot water to cover the porcini for about 12 minutes or until softened.
2) Rinse the mushrooms, squeeze dry, trim off any tough ends and coarsely chop.
3) In a small dry skillet, add the cumin seeds and... - 40.2752
To make sauce, slice vegetables and mix cold milk and spices and bring slowly to boiling point.
Remove from fire and cover and infuse for 1/2 an hour.
Melt butter and stir in flour over low heat and cook for 2-3 mins.
Remove from fire, add 1 cup... - 45.4272
Radio 1 Moussaka
Using a small sharp knife cut off the stalk end from the aubergines and then slice them across into .5 cm slices.
Lay them out (on the sink board if possible) and sprinkle with salt.
Leave for 10 minutes.
Put 2 tablespoons oil into a medium saucepan and put... - 46.2514
1. Slice eggplant, without peeling, into 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick slices.
2. Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Saute egg plant slices until lightly browned on both sides. Drain on paper toweling.
3. Place onions, garlic and lamb in a clean skillet. Cook... - 42.1689
1) Preheat the oven 400 °F.
2) Lightly grease a baking dish and coat it with breadcrumbs.
3) In a saucepan, melt butter and stir in the flour and simmer.
4) In a bowl, beat together milk, egg, cheese and seasoning.
5) Stream the egg... - 43.7201
This Moussaka is a delicious beef dish. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Moussaka recipe and share your feelings with us! - 44.834
1) In a plate arrange slices of aubergine (eggplant) and sprinkle salt on it. Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
2) Soak excess liquid with absorbent paper towels.
3) Heat 6 tablespoon oil and fry the slices on both sides till brown.
4) Drain out... - 46.3473
Chicken Steak Pita
If you are wondering what to do with the leftovers of your Syrian bread, this video recipe could leave you happily inspired and drooling. Chicken steak pita tastes as good to the tongue as it sounds to the ears and Chef Jason Aziz ensures that you help... - 78.2233
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. Discard aubergine stalk and pierce skin 2-3 times.
3. Keep aubergine in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
4. Cool aubergine and chop into bite-sized pieces.
5. In a large saucepan heat... - 47.9972
Fennel Salad With Oranges
Toast pine nuts in a small frying pan over medium heat until golden (about 4 minutes), stirring often.
Grate 1/4 teaspoon peel (colored part only) from one of the oranges; set aside.
Squeeze enough juice from same orange to make 1/4 cup.
With a... - 44.0579
Chick Pea Soup
1) Drain the overnight soaked chick peas and keep aside.
2) Break the noodles into 2.5cm/1 inch long pieces and cook in salted water. ... - 45.7791
1.Take a large saucepan, heat oil in it and fry the onions and garlic together for 4-5 minutes, until onion turns tender.
2.Stir in spinach and stir fry it for 2-3 minutes on high heat.
3.Add fruit juices along with ginger and coriander.
4.Boil the... - 49.7817
Sweet Potato Salmon Dish
This recipe is a meal in itself..once served on your plate you could add raw nuts of your choice on top and that would be awesome! Very quick and easy to put together, add your favorite vegetables to this dish...make it your own and make it often. - 47.8735
1. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large pan, then fry the onion and garlic over a low heat for 5 mins until softened. Tip into a bowl with the chickpeas and spices, then mash together until chickpeas are totally broken down. Stir in the parsley with seasoning. Add the... - 33.3888
Slice the beef into thin strips against the grain.
Put the strips in a ceramic dish.
Whisk together all the marinade ingredients, pour over the beef and stir to coat thoroughly.
Set aside for about 30 minutes.
Preheat a wok.
Add 1 tablespoon of the oil, swirl... - 44.7751
During my last visit to Morocco, I went to meet the founder of Ch'hiwatine. Ch'hiwatine is a new company that prepares and delivers high quality authentic Moroccan food in Casablanca. Not only I get to know more about them but they also shared with us the... - 120.49
Fish Baked In Paper
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan and stir-fry zucchini, red peppers and lemon rind over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Remove pan from heat.
2. Cut 4 pieces of nonstick baking paper large enough to enclose each fish. Divide vegetable mixture between pieces... - 28.6082
Pan Cooked Pork With Fennel And Aniseed
1. Trim away any excess fat from the pork chops. Using a small, sharp knife, make a slit in the centre of each chop to create a pocket.
2. Mix the rice, orange rind, spring onions (scallions), salt and pepper to taste and aniseed together in a bowl. Press the... - 36.6962
Chicken Pasta Bake With Fennel And Raisins
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Trim the fennel, reserving the green fronds for garnishing, and slice the bulbs thinly. Coat the onions in the lemon juice. Quarter the mushrooms.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan (skillet) and fry the... - 38.1272
Scallops In Garlic Mushroom Sauce
1) Mix constarch in water without forming any lumps.
2) Add the scallops into 2-quarts of water and let it come to a boil. Drain the scallops immediately.
3) In a wok, heat oil and stir fry garlic till it turns golden brown.
4) Mix in... - 48.2523
Spinach And Walnut Stuffed Shells
Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
Take a 10-inch skillet and heat oil in it.
Add onion and garlic in hot oil and fry these two ingredients till both of them turned into soft textured.
Cook on high intensity of heat and cooking trim should... - 49.4429
Cauliflower And Coriander Soup
1.Take a bowl, put barley and yellow split peas in it.
2.Add enough hot water to cover the peas and leave for an hour.
3.Drain, once done.
4.In a large saucepan, heat oil and fry onions in it until tender.
5.Stir in ginger, turmeric,... - 50.1144
Sweet Red Pepper Soup
1.Preheat the oven to gas mark 4, 180 degrees.
2.Take an ovenproof dish, put the peppers in it and bake for 15- 20 minutes.
3.Keep turning the peppers to avoid burning.
4.Allow them to cool.
5.Remove the skin and chop the flesh in small... - 50.0009
1) Wash well the lettuce, scallions, and celery, and pat dry. 2) Slice the lettuce into thin strips.
3) Slice the scallions and celery and finely chop half of the dill and the parsley.
4) Cut the lamb into 3/4-inch cubes.
5) Heat the... - 43.0575
Summer Fish Stew With Quick Rouille
1. Twist and discard prawn heads. Peel off shells and legs, leaving tail intact. Devein prawns.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil, add prawn shells and fry for about 5 min to allow shells to develop dark pink and golden patches.
3. Mix in wine, reduce to... - 45.8597
Preserved Lemons are quite expensive to buy - often running $8 for a very small jar. Why not make your own? This is so easy with either home-grown lemons off your tree or from produce market purchased lemons. I use Meyer Lemons and also Eureka lemons which... - 42.2556
Frittura Difichi Ruspoli
Soak figs in the rum for 1 hour, turn often to completely even out flavor.
In a bowl slowly stir the flour into the water and vanilla mixture.
Beat until smooth and creamy.
Add walnuts and mix well.
Put about 3/4 inch of oil into skillet and set on medium... - 36.2242
Molokhia is one of those unusual and typical dishes which is very popular in the local Arabic cuisine but might seem weird elsewhere due to its slimy consistency. However it is so nutritious and flavorful that one has to try it before judging it. Take a look... - 121.56
Polenta Wl Roasted Ratatouille
The polenta with roasted ratatouille is a flavorful and delcious reciepe that can be served for a mediterranean style meal. Cooked with polenta flavored with pesto and ratatouille with fresh herbs, the polenta with roasted ratatouiille is filling and... - 44.5673